Double life crisis

By Jaderess96

Not good with this but basically where no one know who Spider-Man is, one day on patrol he saved the Pepper P... More

Set up
A Decent Date
I'm a what now
Bonding
Rejected
Regain
Time
Debate
Space
Loss
Now they know
Reunion
Peter
Visits
It Begins
Past
The Snap
Alive
End

Where it begins

7.1K 96 29
By Jaderess96

Spider-Man POV

    I swear man, where do all of these super villains come from. What I need right now is food and a good night sleep, luckily May know who I am so she usually cook a lot for me, but the fight today with some guy who calls himself Taskmaster was not fun at all, the whole I want to 'kill you' stuff so I can face the Avengers when I'm ready bullshit.

As I was swinging I heard a scream well a light one I internally groan because why can't people just work and get money that way they would be contributing to society if they did.

Tony POV

I knew someone was going to try and mug us but nooo Pepper had to insist that we should walk home, and take shortcuts by going through the most suspicious alley in the world, and now she's held at gun point and I don't even have my armor with me mostly because Pep told me to leave it behind for our date.

"Tony fucking Stark you know for a genius this would be the last valley I would find you in, like look at this people are begging to be robbed if they come here." He has his gun a little separated from her head trying to bargain with me.

"Dude even if I do give you money I'll just find you and get my money back so how about we put the gun away, and we can all go home that seem good to me." That guys just laugh even more.

He lift his with the gun trying to say a come on seriously gesture but what he didn't suspect was someone in spandex midair kicking him he fall backwards but still conscious somewhat.

"Wow you know out of everyone I saved from getting mug saving you guys are definitely the least likely." He jokes around with us, wait I know this guy.

"Wait I know who you are, your the crime fighting spider, oh no Spidey I alway hear people chant that when you pass by." He laughed a little.

"Uhh it's Spider-Man but whatever first of all can I just say I'm huge fan of you work Mr.Stark." I smile so I'm assuming he's more in the brains side with his voice I would of thought he like mama as iron man not my brains.

"You a scientist." He shakes his head." No but I'm working for just gotta complete my work for it, alway a dream to become a chemist or a bioengineer or anything that has to do with Science or technology as long as I'm in a lab I'm sold." Then Pepper finally broke out of her stunned trance.

"Oh by the way, thanks for helping us we just wanted to get to the tower by the way I know who you are and I'm just wondering what happened to your suit?" Pepper asked honestly I just notice his suit is all messed up.

"Yeah I got into a fight with some guy name Taskmaster you heard of him he's a big fan of you guys?" I know him but what surprising is that he won the fight against him I think well he's alive.

"Yeah he's a mercenary copy anyone fighting style surprise you beat him." He shrugs and say a little 'ohh'.

Before anything can be said the guy he jumped kicked got back up and shot toward Pepper before I can react Spider-Man jumps in front of Pepper taking the bullet for her.

"Seriously man I wasn't having a pleasant conversation with my Idle." He does some special martial art and knocks him in seconds I wonder how he would do against Cap.

"Oh Spider-Man are you alright do you need help?" Pepper asked well if he was able to do that without hurting he must be enhanced then.

"Nah I get shot all the time I have a healing factor it no worry all I need is lots of food and a nice well deserved sleep." He inform us.

"Nah ah you just saved my wife from getting shot and your pretty fun to talk to if you want come and head over to the tower and meet the rest of us or in my lab while our doctor can patch you up." I invite him to our tower.

"Not right now my suits is all messed can I just go home grab my back up suit and then come to the tower?" I nod my head I can tell he hiding his excitement.

"We'll see you in a bit oh is it alright if I just enter through a window and if I can what floor I go through but if it's too much trouble Mr.Stark I understand your a ver." I like this dude already but first thing first.

"Dude stop call me Mr.Stark I get it I'm all high and mighty but you just saved me call me Tony." I hope he smiling.

"It was no problem Tony well see you in a bit but the window?" We all laugh a little.

"Yeah no problem I'll have the window open for you it will be the only one on the side." He nods before he can leave.

"Wait what's your name?" I don't know much about this guys I don't want the black Widow to shoot a innocent guy.

"Sorry but I'm coming as Spider-Man I don't just give identity out." He point at his throat I tilt my head turn to Pep she also doesn't know but when turn back he's gone damn him and the spy's will get along real well.

Peter POV

I really love this voice modulator, people just think I'm an adult with this fake deep voice which I wish I had.

I arrive at my apartment quickly change I texted May if she was home but she had to take over for someone which is bad since she's basically my personal doctor now I'm head over with tons of pain.

I find my back up suit this one is basically a duplicate it's here just in case I need a quick change like this. I start swinging to the tower, I arrive a couple minutes later and I told Karen to look for the open window she found and that's where I'm climbing toward.

Tony POV

I made my way to the living area where I see Clint and Sam playing Cod everyone else just watching we have two tv for there 1v1 they like doing.

"Before you guys start screaming at each other I just wanted to let you know mostly Nat that Spider-Man is coming through that window." On cue Fri opened the window I pointed.

"Ok I warned you so Nat no shooting the guy, please before you ask he saved Me and Pepper life so I told he can come hang eat, oh and patch him up he looked like shit when we found and he took a bullet for Pepper." Some of them are surprised don't know from what part.

"Nice my kids love Spider-Man I don't know what he does different that my own kids like him more than me." Clint says at least he has fans.

"Oh Bruce we may have another science bro with us." Bruce looked intrigued hey better than him getting mad and hulking out on us.

"Ugh more science people exactly who I want to hang out with." Bucky groans out.

"Aww come on we're not all that bad." They give me that look that they're not convinced.

"Have you heard him in fights he constantly make some corny jokes only a dad would make." Sam said a lot of them agree minus Wanda.

"Yeah he may talk a lot but he has saved this city and the people from huge time criminals, he did won a lot of Avenger level threat and he did it by himself." Cap defend him at least not everyone hates him.

"Sir Spider-Man is climbing the building as we speak." Huh speak of the Devil.

"Just don't ask for his identity and don't push for him to say it to." They all surprisingly listen to me.

Peter POV

I'm so nervous it's not even funny. I jump through the window that was open, and I didn't expect them all to be there, I do my best to try recompose my self.

"Spidey just the person I was talking about sorry about the tension." He jokes with me I snicker a little.

"Yeah, thank for having me by the way, awe man is that the new cod." Clint and Sam smile to each other.

"You play?" Sam asked him. "Yeah been playing since the good old day where they made good shit like bo1 and bo2 mw2 not like these new ones that are coming out." He rants a little.

"True that." Me and Hawkeye just high fives. "Oh by the way what do you guys want me to call you by." They tilt they're head obviously confused.

"Like do you want me to say your superhero names, call you by your last names or whatever you identify as I just don't want to be rude." They all looked surprised.

"Eh just call us by our first name speaking of that I'm Sam." Sam tell me. " I'm... ohh just call me Spidey, webs, or just plain out Spider-Man." I tell them.

"Ah you almost slipped up." Clint tell me. "Yeah completely forgot about it for a minute." He tosses me a controller.

"What controller you want?" They won't believe me that I actually do this." Uhh I use claw." He looked at me weirdly they'll did.

"Just give me a default controller and I'll show you want I mean by that." He tosses me one I quickly set up my settings which I was replacing Sam and he was using some slow ass sensitivity legit 3,3 wtf.

"Damn bro is that really your sens." He looked at me bewildered he nod at me, "Yeah almost everyone runs that sens the highest one is Nat with a 6,6." That relatively fast.

"Wow did old age hit you that bad" as I say that I bumped it up to nine.

After some games later Sam and Clint were both stunned that I just put them both down." Damn wtf how much do you play?" I shake my head. "Not that much actually this is my first time playing this new cod." They're both even more shocked at that.

"Wait a minute what's claw still?" Steve asked me I guess he was focused on the matches.

"It's where he uses his index finger to press the button on the right right?" I nod at Natasha which Steve says oh too.

"Okay enough video game how about you show me what you can do in the lab with me and Bruce."Oh man I didn't notice when Dr. Banner left I was so distracted with them I forgot to fanboy over him.

"Yeah man it was alway a dream to work in a proper lab." He smirks. "Oh you'll love it, it's like an all you can have candy store." Everyone just disapprove of us.

We've spent so much time in the lab that I completely forgot time, well the first thing I did was honor Dr.Banner, and his work he thought at first I was fanboying over the Hulk but nah fam I'm on the Dr.Banner train he was generally surprised from my recognition to him and the work I did all and all not a bad day.

"Hey guys I'm a leave I have important stuff to do tomorrow." They nod." Your welcome for inviting you and come again tomorrow same time." I snickered, and with that I leave the lab but I just remember I took my web shooters off when I was were playing I go to the same place but I spot something it was Wanda well her getting frustrated with something I knocked on her door even though it's open I don't want to be disrespectful.

"COME IN!!" She yell she probably think it's one of her friends.

"Hey what's up." I say while trying to see what she was getting mad over.

"Oh sorry I thought you were Clint or something." She tell me. "Nah sorry about bothering but I saw that you were struggling with something maybe I can help."I inform her.

"Yes actually your smart can you do this or explain it to me." I chuckle at her request.

"Sure" I was done explaining her whatever this was for."You go to school?" Maybe someone I can relate too. "No I get homeschooled by someone." That make sense I thought if she did she would of been all over the news.

"You seem distressed want talk about what else is going on?" She think about before he tell me "Yeah it's just hard I don't have my brother which means I have no family expect one but they aren't really since it's not by blood, none of them are blood with me so I don't really talk the team because of reasons only one but that's about it, the only downfall of me being homeschooled is no friends." She rants to me.

"Yeah I know how you feel I always struggled in making friends, people always bullied me you know because my parent died when I was young so young in fact that the only thing I remember was their name and that's about it, I got to live with my Aunt and Uncle but because of my stupidity he died in my arms." I gulp remember how he died and how I almost killed the guy the killed him.

"So I made my mission to use my power for good the only family member I have is my Aunt, but back to school I always debating on telling people I'm Spider-Man but then I realize that they wouldn't want to be friends with me because I was myself but because I was Spider-Man, so the friends I do have they're my real friends but they're also like family." I explained to her.

"Yeah but they're technically not family." She give her opinion." Yes but family isn't just by blood it's the one who are there for you, to listen to you, to care for you, you may not see them like that because of science but in the heart they're basically your family I'm pretty sure they all fell like that too, all of you guys are just one big dysfunctional family maybe not by blood but they're always they're for you like a mother or father maybe a brother would be, see what I mean." She smiles at me.

"Yeah I get it thanks Spidey." I smile " No problem just remember your never alone you have everyone here to talk to even me if you want if you'd like I can give you my number just in case you need more counseling." She snorted a little but said yea I have her mines but it's one no one can track.

"How old are you?" She asked me I shrug she frowns Ugh I hate being nice but I'll give a fake age since I just turned 17.

"Im in my twenties I'm not give you an exact number oh and mid." She nod, and we say our goodbyes.

Wanda POV

'Your never alone' he right Nat alway treats me with kindness she even accepted when I called her mom for the first time but by accidents but since the I always avoided her as much as I can but I think it's time to for new family.

Second book for plot purposes I make Wanda 16 and Peter 17 this will play out to endgame because why not Nat will be 24 for plot sakes.

This idea came from FictionFanTeen but plot is mine it was just the concept that I took every else belongs to Marvel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 341 42
When Richard and Mary Parker became world-renowned geneticists, they never expected that they would be targeted for their work and forced to leave th...
294K 7.2K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...
8.3K 277 33
"There's something I have to tell you.....I haven't been completely honest with you either." Y/N, Peter, Ned, and MJ have been best friends since the...
6K 166 27
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...