๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’•๐’๐’๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’' ๐‘ฐ๐’• |...

By RenAintNoSaint

"๐™Œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™„ ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
Epilogue.
Hiiiiiiiiiii
I think someone copied my work...

TWENTY

5.1K 92 9
By RenAintNoSaint

《︎𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝》︎

"Chloe, You look stunning!" Rusty squeals. Ariel and Rusty decided to help Clover get ready since she wasn't exactly a "girly girl." They are all at Ariel's house.

"Really? Is it ok, though? I mean, it's not too simple, right?" Chloe asks as she brushes her dress down with her hands.

"Oh, baby, simple elegance is something to strive for." Vi says leaning against the doorframe.

"Plus you look hot!" Ariel says making Chloe laugh.

"Yeah. That Ren McCormack is a lucky fella." Vi teases. Chloe blushes and looks down.

"Ariel I still can't believe you scored a date with that baseball player." Rusty says referring to Ariel's new fling.

"Yeah I think my taste in men has improved a bit." Ariel says.

"That's for sure." Chloe says cringing at the thought of Chuck. Vi grabs a box from the corner of the room.

"Well, you can't go to a prom without a corsage." Vi says handing one to each of the girls.

"Oh, my gosh. Mom! It's beautiful."Ariel says excitedly.

"You didn't have to do that." Chloe says. Vi smiles and shakes her head

"I know I didn't." Vi lifts her brows. "Oh Clover, your father is gonna want to see you!" Chloe nods and heads down stairs to see Roger. She sees Roger and Shaw sitting at the kitchen table.

Shaw glances over and sees the girls coming. "Well don't you three look fancy."

"It is a dance after all." Ariel says hugging her dad. Chloe walks over to Roger.

"No boots?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"Not tonight. But I may bust out the white converse." Chloe says making her dad laugh.

"Can you help me pin this?" Chloe says holding up her corsage.

"Sure." Roger nods.

"It's not that kind of corsage. It goes on your wrist." Ariel says from the other room. Roger gets it fastened on her wrist. He sighs looking over Chloe.

"You have no idea how hard it is for me to let you walk out that door." Roger says making Chloe frown. "I just want what every parent wants... I want my kid to come home safe."

"I know it's been hard on you, trying to keep us safe and all. And I know I haven't made it any easier. I just don't want you to be worrying about me. And I'm tired of disappointing you." Chloe says looking down at her heels.

Roger pulls Chloe into a hug. "I was never disappointed in you, Chloe." She smiles.

"Hey, Rog, guess what? We're dancing." Chloe says as they sway back and forth. They pull away when Rusty runs into the room.

"Clover, Ren just pulled up!" Chloe nods and says bye to everyone. She grabs her things and walks outside. She smiles as she sees Ren hopping out of his yellow bug. He had the cutest little suit on and it just made her heart flutter.

"I was going to come up and..." Ren starts but he cuts himself off when he sees Chloe.

"What? What's the matter? Is there something on my dress?" Chloe starts to frantically dust of her dress. Ren shakes his head.

"You look beautiful." Chloe looks back at him and smiles.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Yeah." Ren nods. "Come here." Ren says holding his hand out Chloe smiles and grabs it.

"Roger, come over here. You've got to see them. They look wonderful!" Vi says excitedly as they all watched Chloe and Ren from inside.

"They're gonna think that we're spying." Roger scoffs.

"We are spying. Come here!" Ariel hisses.

"Let me get the door for you." Ren says.

"Ren, it's okay. I can just go through your door." Chloe says following him.

"Hold on, I gotta kick it from the other side." Ren says popping his door open. An idea pops into her head.

"Ren, stop." Ren makes eye contact with Chloe. "Come here." She says doing a finger motion.

"Won't you give me a hand?" She asks. Ren sees what she's trying to do. He nods.

"Yes." Ren picks her up bridal style and helps her slide through his window. She adjusts herself in his seat.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah I'm good." Chloe huffs.

"That was smooth. Good job, Clover." Ariel says as she peers through the window.

"I am so excited." Chloe says as they back out of Ariel's driveway.

"Me too. I can't wait to dance my butt off." Ren says as he drives.

"After everything this town has gone through. I think we all can't wait to dance our butts off." Chloe says leaning back. After about 15 minutes they arrive at the dance. They get out and head inside. It was so well decorated. It made everyone happy to see that all of their hard work payed off.

"Hey. C'mon." Ren says walking Chloe out to the dance floor. The only ones that seemed to be dancing was Chloe, Ren, Woody, and his girl.

Ren looked around at all the teens there. "Hey, Woody. By the looks of it, I'd say our offensive line has no backbone." Chloe laughs.

"You should move your team down the field, captain." Ren says. Woody nods and walks over to his team.

"Huddle up. Come on." He says as he calls them over. "Y'all see them women over there? They ain't looking for a first down, or a touchdown. They're looking for some men to take charge and ask them to dance." The boys stare at the girls at the other side of the building.

"Y'all gonna ride the bench or are you gonna man up? Come on, now. Hands in...Break!" Ren and Chloe smile as they all start to pair up and hit the dance floor.

Chloe stares at Ren and thinks to herself. "How did I get so lucky." Ren looks back at her and makes eye contact. Chloe gently grabs his cheek and pulls him in to kiss. When they pull away the song ends.

"Do you want something to drink?" Ren asks. Chloe nods.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna get some air." Ren nods.

Outside, Willard and Rusty finally arrived.

"Here you go, my lady." Willard says, opening Rusty's door.

"Thank you." Rusty says as she hops out. They slowly head for the door. "When you said you were gonna wear a cowboy hat, I didn't know how I'd feel about it."

"Now that you've seen me in it, what's the verdict?" Willard says, adjusting his hat.

"You're sexier than socks on a rooster."Rusty says grabbing his arm.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." Willard says with a blush on his face.

"I mean it, stud."

"Aweee you two are so adorable." Chloe says making the two laugh. Before they can say anything else, Chuck pulls up with all of his buddies piled in his truck.

"Remember, you promised. No fighting." Rusty says holding onto his arm tighter.

"Willard. Don't you look pretty." Chuck says as they all hop out.

"What can I do for you tonight, Chuck?" Willard asks holding back a sarcastic remark.

"We got some business to take care of with our friend McCormack." Chloe rolls her eyes.

"Alright listen fido, that's not gonna happen. Not tonight at least." She says crossing her arms. Willard grabs Chloe and walks in front of her

"Let's be cool, no fights tonight, all right?" Willard says turning back to Chuck.

"I get it. No fighting." Chuck bites his cheek before punching Willard in the gut.

"Willard!" Chloe squeals before getting picked up off the ground by Chuck's friend Ben.

"Let go of me!" Rusty yells.

"Shut him up." Chuck says to Russell. Who then punches Willard some more.

"McCormack! Get on out here, boy!" Chuck yells.

"Willard! Do something!" Chloe yells as she tries to break free.

"What do you want me to do? They started this!" Willard says as Chuck's friends hold his arms.

"Then kill the sons of bitches!" Rusty yells. Willard breaks free and starts throwing punches.

"Russell, handle that now! Ben, go help I can hold her." Ben hands Chloe off the Chuck.

"I'm gonna beat you like you beat my truck." Chuck says yanking Chloe's hair. The groans in pain.

"Hey, Chuck!" Ren yells as he runs outside.

"Hey, Yankee Doodle. Why don't you come on down and get your ass kicked." Chuck says as he drags Chloe.

"You're real tough when it's four to one." Ren says before jumping on Chuck. Chloe scrambles away and goes to help Rusty.

"Get your hands off of her!" Chloe yells as she grabs Rich's head and rams it into Chuck's truck.
"You freak, don't you ever touch her like that! Ever!"

Willard manages to hit Russel over the head with his mirror as Ren kicks Chuck into his truck. Willard then proceeds to throw Russell into the dirt. "Yeah! Go, Dogs!" Willard yells before getting attacked from the back. "You want to take me?" Willard asks before throwing him in the back of the truck and punching him in the face.

Chloe and Rusty continue to beat up Rich. He starts to scramble away. "Yeah, run away like a little bitch!"

Chuck grabs a crowbar out of his truck and turns to Ren. "You wanna dance, boy?" Ren huffs. Chuck starts swinging at him, but Ren manages to kick his legs out from under him and pin him down. He starts punching him in the face over and over

"The race is over, Chuck." Ren says before punching Chuck one last time. Chloe turns and her eyes widen when she sees Russell running up behind Ren.

"Ren, Ren, watch out!" She yells. Andy Beamis runs out and grabs the brick out of Russell's hand.

"Play fair, punk!"He yells before punching him in the face. They all huff. Ren shakes Andy's hand.

"Thanks Mr. Beamis."

"How about a little less boxing and a little more boogie? It feels like a morgue in there!" He says before heading back inside.

"I'm on it." Ren says. He runs up and picks Chloe up off the ground.

"You okay?" He asks. She nods excitedly,

"Yeah. Are you okay?" Ren nods as he sits her down.

"Yeah. My little brawler." He cups her face. "You look beautiful, come on!" He says dragging her inside.

"Thank you. I kicked his butt!" She yells. Ren grabs a bucket of confetti.

"Hey! I thought this was a party!" He throws in into a machine. Willard pulls a switch and it makes the confetti explode.

"Let's dance!"

Ren yells as Footloose starts to play. Everyone hits the dance floor and starts to dance.

"Been working so hard
I'm punching my card
Eight hours, for what?
Oh, tell me what I got
I've got this feeling
That time's just holding me down"

Willard grins as he heads out to the dance floor. "I need you to hold my jacket." He says to Rusty. She gives him a surprised look.

"Willard. What are you doing?" She asks.

"Back up, sweetheart. I don't know how big this is going to get." Willard starts to slowly head out.

"I'll hit the ceiling
Or else I'll tear up this town"
So now I gotta cut loose
Footloose
Kick off the Sunday shoes"

Chloe and Rusty's jaw drops at Willard's dancing.

"Please, Louise
Pull me off of my knees
Jack, get back
Come on before we crack
Lose your blues
Everybody cut footloose"

The boys dance to one side as the girls dance to another. Boys start flipping off of chairs, and breakdancing.

"We got to turn you around
And put your feet on the ground
Now take a hold of your soul"

Ren pulled Chloe out on to the dance floor and started dancing with her. She felt as if she was on Cloud 9. She turns to him and they both start to turn fast.

"I'm turning it loose
Footloose kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise pull me off a my knees
Jack, get back c'mon before we crack
Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose
Footloose kick off your Sunday shoes
Please, Louise pull me off a my knees
Jack, get back c'mon before we crack
Lose your blues"

Ren nudges Chloe as he starts to shuffle across the floor.

"Everybody cut everybody cut
(Everybody) Everybody cut everybody cut
Everybody everybody cut footloose."

Ren grabs Chloe's waist and kisses her as the song ends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5K 8
"Your job is to be Yoongi's girlfriend" Short Yoongi ff.
112K 3K 53
"Young love tends to be based on nothing but feelings. The couple has not yet faced and overcome a challenge or difficulty together. They are passion...
333K 10.5K 112
๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ - finding love was never in the books for agent casey willows, nor would she have expected it to be with the resident genius of...
51.9K 952 51
"maybe when the time is right you will find me again." season 5a: complete season 5b: complete season 6a: complete season 6b: complete [THEO RAEKEN] ...