Shadowhunters One Shots

By angel_wrxtes

One shots about shadowhunters, how original, and no, I'm not writing smut , get out of here ya filthy bitches More

July 13th
Grief
Injured
I like you
Explaination
I will be yours forever (part 2 to i like you)
Song for a friend
Angel
Grey
Each Time
One step closer (part 2 to song for a friend)
Give Up
Flashbacks
Habits
Guilty or Not Guilty
Eternal Dream
Please, come back to me (part 2 to eternal dream)
Medicine
Stunts
Story Of My Life (Alec)
Story Of My Life (Magnus)
Drunk
Nightmare
Switch
I cant take it
Stand Tall (part 2 to Death Of A Hero)
Its okay (part 3 to Death of A hero)
Talk (part 4 to Death Of A Hero)
Broken Heart (part 5 to Death Of A Hero)
Im asking (part 6 to Death of a Hero)
Second (part 7 to Death Of A Hero)
Stars
Worried (part 8 to death of a hero)
Bigger Talk (part 2 to Guilty or Not Guilty)
Vamp Speed
Care
The Other Side
Eat (part 2 to Care)
i cant be (part 2 to The Other Side)
Next to me (part 3 to Care)
again
Promotion
Home Sweet Home
Run
The Duty Of A Cop
the end of a story
End Of A Life (Part 2 to End Of A Story)
stars part 2
stars part 3
End Of A Picture (part 3 to End Of A Story)
The Two Of Us
End Of A Big Brother (Part 4 to End Of A Story)
End Of A Hero (part 5 to End Of A Story)
Stars Part 4
Stars Part 5
Stars Part 6
Stars Part 7
End Of A Line (Part 6 to End Of A Story)
End Of A Relationship (Part 7 To End Of A Story)
Stars Part 8
Stars Part 9
End Of A Battle (part 8 to End Of A Story)
Where We Come Alive
End Of A Multiple Part Series(part 9 to End Of A Story)
Stars Part 10
Kiss
Youre A Lightwood
Naya
Stars part 11
Stars Part 13
Stars part 14
Stars Part 15
Stars part 16
Stars Part 17
By The Light Of Dawn
Stars part 18
A Battle Worth Losing
Roof Top
Stars Part 19
Reminds Me Of You
Hard Day
Stars Part 20
Stars Part 21
Stars Part 22
Stars Part 23
Stars Part 24
Truck
Past
Stars Part 25
Saved Me
Stars Part 26
Stars part 27
Truck Part 2
Stars part 28
Stars Part 29
Stars part 30
Stars Part 31
Stars part 32
Stars Part 33
Alec Loved Pain
Stars Part 34
Stars part 35
Outnumbered
Adrenaline
Stars Part 36
Bruises
Stars Part 37
Stars Part 38
Stars Part 39
Stars Part 40
All ends well
Stars part 41
Stars Part 42
Stars Part 43
Insomnia
Magnus' deepest fear
Jocelyn
Anchor
Scar
In Love With The Headmaster's Daughter
A/N- Stars
Addict
A/N- Stars
Fire
Remember The Beach
Stars Part 44

Stars Part 12

36 1 1
By angel_wrxtes

A/N- yall probably arent gonna like this.

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOURS AND WMTNIONS OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE.

Izzy eventually woke up and after careful examination, she was able to leave the infirmary. They woke up next to each other for the first time in weeks. “Hey baba, how did you sleep,” Clary said. “I slept great, better than I did on that awful hospital bed,” Izzy replied. Clary giggled and sat up. “Come on baba, we need breakfast,” Clary said. Izzy traced her rune and got up. She was slowly starting to get her form back, but she was still incredibly thin. They got dressed and walked to the cafeteria. When they arrived, Izzy was struck with a sight she never thought she'd see again. “Alec?” she said and Alec turned around. “Alec!” she yelled as she ripped her hand from Clary’s and ran towards him. She developed him in a big hug and cried. “Hey Izzy,” Alec said, letting a few tears fall down his cheeks. “Are you becoming The Inquisitor again? Please tell me you are,” Izzy said. Alec shook his head. “Unfortunately, I'm not, but with the amount of evidence me and Clary both have, we can remove Robert from his position, maybe even exile him if we try hard enough,” he said. She heard Clary snap a picture behind her. 

Izzy was able to train again after a while, but she wasn’t able to push herself like she used to. “Come on Izzy, don’t let me win all the time,” Clary teased whilst flipping Izzy over her shoulder. Izzy landed on the ground with a thud. She got up almost immediately, giving herself no time to recover. “Hand to hand, let’s go,” Izzy said, coiling herwhip back into the bracelet. Clary threw her sword on the floor. “Fine then,” she said and charged towards Izzy. Clary was known for using kicks whereas Izzy was known for out-smarting her opponent with a combination of both kicks and punches. Izzy moved out of the way. Clary quickly turned around. “You okay?” Clary asked. “Don’t sweet talk your enemy,” Izzy panted and round-house kicked her. Clary fell to the ground and Izzy straddled her so she couldn’t get up. Izzy smirked. “For the record, don’t tease me like that again,” she said and stood up again. Clary caught her breath and stood up to. "Noted," she said and walked out, Izzy following close behind. 

They got to their room in a matter of minutes. They took a shower and cleaned up a little. Izzy made sure she wasn't bleeding and Clary picked up the dirty clothing from the floor. They both got a notification saying that Alec was doing a briefing. Simon had agreed that he wasn't ready for that role, and with the amount of lives lost because of him, he have it to Alec. "Theres a demon in the institute, we don't know what or where, but all available personnel at the ready, Isabelle, can I see you in my office," he said. Izzy nodded and quickly walked away to Alecs office. "What did you want?" She asked. "Me and Clary both discussed our concerns about you," he said, putting his pen back. "How come, I'm fine," she said. "Clary and I discussed your relapse on Yin Fen, you never seemed to go through withdrawal," he said. "Its fine, Alec, honestly," izzy said. "Your high, if you want to go back to missions this cant happen," he said. Isabelle nodded. "Also, about your injury, Clary and I don't have enough evidence collectively to exile him, and we thought with your story, we may be able to do that, the poison he used is illegal and is used in death sentences," he said. "I don't want to do that Alec, he's out father after all," she said. "I get that, but really, after everything he's done, to you, me, magnus, clary, you decide not to do anything," he said. "I did this upon myself, it wasn't his fault, I pushed him," Izzy said. "Come to me if you need anything, I expect a proper, well thought out answer by the end of this week," he said. Izzy nodded and walked out. She walked back to her room. "You mentioned Raphael to Alec?" She asked Clary. "Izzy, I had to, he saw the marks on your arms," Clary said. "Oh so you didn't think to use the rune before he came in," Izzy said, getting slightly louder. "Izzy, that thing drains you, and at the rate you're going, it will kill you," Clary said. Izzy scoffed. "When are you going to realise that I don't care, when are you going to realise that I would've dine this ages ago if I could," Izzy snarled. Clary's eyes widened and filled with tears. Izzy didn't say anything and walked out. She hated fighting with Clary, no, she despised fighting with Clary. She walked to the training room and just kept punching the punching bag, forgetting to wrap her hands. By the time she was done she wasn't able to hold her stele to heal so she left it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 193 11
Magnus and alec one shots for all the fans out there ^^ Sad ones :( Cute ones :3 Family ones :D Fluffy ones :0 Dirty ones ;3 You name it and I'll try...
1.2K 54 24
Second part to the malec one shots...
35.5K 1K 20
For Elizabeth Santiago, family is everything.
3.1K 74 12
- 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧�...