Stronger as One (#1, Complete...

By IvetoR

(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 π«π¨π¦πšπ§πœπžπŸ”ž) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction... More

1. Shadows of the mind
2. Wild child
3. Revelations
4. Girls just wanna have fun 🌢️🌢️🌢️
5. Bonding time
6. Join me!
7. One door closes...
8. ... another one opens
9. The Blackwood Pack
10. The strength within
11. I dare you
12. Don't poke the bear Pt.1
13. Don't poke the bear Pt. 2 🌢️🌢️🌢️
14. Revelare
15. A little party never killed nobody
16. Aurelie Moreau
17. The eagle 🌢️🌢️
18. A night like no other
19. Me, myself and I
20. And then there was darkness!
21. You messed with the wrong girl
22. Road trippin' 🌢️🌢️
23. Mine
24. The Alpha🌢️
25. The Beta🌢️🌢️
26. The other side of the story
27. Such a weird night
28. Where did that come from?
29. Guilt and anxiety
30. Beta no more
31. Sharing is caring
32. Would you?
33. The struggles within
34. We're coming for you
35. Follow the leader
36. The past that haunts us
37. First aid🌢️🌢️
38. Dark desires🌢️🌢️🌢️
39. His name is...
40. Karma
41. The choices we make
42. The gentleman🌢️
43. Sweet dreams are made of cheese
44. Northern Lights
45. It's all about tonight🌢️🌢️🌢️
46. Morning bliss🌢️🌢️
47. Izaver (New)
48. Streets of Philadelphia (new)
49. Faith (new)
50. All that glitters is not gold🌢️🌢️
51. Mark Wolf
52. Marionette🌢️🌢️
53. The calm and the storm🌢️🌢️🌢️🌢️
54. Where is the fire?
55. Reunion
56. Il sole e la luna (New)
57. Friends or enemies?
58. You will always be in my heart (New)
59. Locked up
60. Choices
61. Behind enemy lines
62. Burning
63. Baddie vs Badass
64. Secrets and truths
65. Dead ends
66. Waiting game
67. The power of three
68. Divide and conquer
69. Stronger as One
70. Family
71. Decisions
72. Clash of the titans🌢️
73. Alpha Triad
75. ...And forever (part 2) 🌢️🌢️🌢️🌢️
EPILOGUE
New Book Out- Bear with Me
New Book Out- For Fox's Sake

74. Always... (part 1) 🌢️🌢️

19.3K 972 56
By IvetoR

RILEY

My racing heartbeat drummed inside my chest the moment the words left my mouth. The adrenaline rush from the mere idea of this happening had me feeling alive. Awake. It was a high no other before and it had nothing to do with sex.

Did I want them both badly? Absolutely. But this was not about fucking. This was about claiming each other-mating in a way that made us belong to one another forever. I asked them to make me theirs but the reality was that I wanted to make them mine.

My request had rendered them both speechless, frozen right where they were standing. They didn't dare blink nor breathe. Afraid that if they did, it would all turn out to be a dream. I knew because I could sense through the bond every feeling they had.

Their lust.

Their fear.

Their happiness.

Their love.

I reached for the strap of my dress and slowly peeled it off my shoulder. My gaze was fixed on both of my mates as they took in every little move with their hungry eyes. My other strap followed seconds later, a tingling sensation spreading across my skin as my fingers caressed it while they pulled the strap down. Without any further effort, my dress slipped down my body and pooled in my feet.

Time stopped when I stood there in front of Aiden and Rafe in nothing but my lace underwear. The cool air caressed my bare skin causing goosebumps to clothe it. My nipples turned into hard peaks even if beneath the surface I was burning up.

My wolf mate was the first to take a step towards me, his best friend following closely behind. They invaded my space without a second thought and I welcomed it. I wanted them closer to me. No, I needed them closer. I yearned for their touch, to have them inside me. The closer they got, the more I let myself go.

I rejoiced when their breaths tickled my neck. I lost myself in their scent, the warmth of their bodies, the sound of their breathing.

"Bedroom?" Aiden groaned.

Rafe's growl sounded equally strained. "Fuck, as if we would even make it that far," he replied and scooped me up in his arms.

As he carried me over to the rug in front of the fireplace, my fingers tried to unbutton his shirt desperately but instead, I was ripping the buttons off with such a speed that they were flying off in different directions.

Rafe gently laid me on the soft rug, both of my fully-clothed mates towering above me.

Ugh, there had to be a quicker way to get them both out of their outfits.

Unless...

I closed my eyes and snapped my fingers. The shocked gasps told me that I got it right, as I opened them again. To my delight, both of my mates were now completely naked after I had incinerated every piece of fabric that covered them. It paid off to have dragon abilities in our triad, especially when I knew that my little trick would not hurt them. Win-win.

"It seems to me that our mate is impatient, Rafe," Aiden chuckled.

I looked up from underneath my eyelashes, a sly smile blossoming on my face as I challenged them. "Would you rather I took care of things on my own?"

My fingernails scraped my delicate skin when I ran my hand along my neck, past my breast and down my stomach until it reached the hem of my panties. The intensity of the looks that I exchanged with both of them was enough to make me come on my own but the urge to push them further was too strong to be denied.

My fingers slipped under the lacey material and glided between my wet folds. I dipped two digits in my soaking core, lubricating them before they circled my throbbing clit, teasing and massaging it. I spread my legs wider to give my mates an unobstructed view of what I was doing while my free hand grabbed my breasts, kneading them as I increased the pressure and the pace on my clit.

Lost in my ever-increasing pleasure, my fingers slipped into my pussy. I began to thrust them in and out of my core, impatient to reach the release that I was suddenly after. My loud moans echoed in the room as I pinched and pressed my nipples with my other hand. My head dropped backwards and I closed my eyes, forgetting that I had actually set out to tease them. All I could focus on was the heat that was pooling between my legs.

My body wriggled the closer I got to my climax.

"Ahhhh....," I cried out and panted, ready to fall apart.

That was until a hand grabbed mine and pulled it out of my pussy just moments before I could fall over the edge. My eyes opened and I saw Rafe kneel between my bent legs, holding my hand hostage. Aiden got down to his knees, close to my head.

"Your pleasure is ours, Riley," Rafe growled, yet not out of anger but desperation, need, desire. "Your orgasms. Your moans. They belong to us, mate, like we belong to you. So you better get it out of that pretty head of yours that you are getting yourself off without us."

I was so close before he got in the way, so fucking close.

I wanted them both more than anything but my orgasm had been within my reach, so much that I could practically taste my rapture until Rafe stopped me. Which made for one rather pissed off Riley.

"Or what?" I hissed with annoyance.

"Or there will be consequences, mate." His mouth twisted into a cocky smirk.

Ha, did he think he scared me? That I would listen? Maybe I would have if I was not aching for my release. And yet, I couldn't deny that his dominance spurred on my arousal. Wetness dripped out of my core but the surges of desire that rolled through me were not just mine. It was also their hunger that was reaching me through our bond.

I wanted to rebel, to tell him to fuck off so that I could finish what I had started because this girl bowed down to no one. But that was my reality before I found my mates. I had never been aroused like I was with them, irrelevant of whether they dominated and spanked me or made love to me gently, sensually. I would have never imagined that I was into two men at once. Two men who wanted to dominate and worship me in equal measures. Yet, here I was, trembling from the need to have both of their cocks inside. As much as I was willing to give control over to them, though, I was not planning to make it easy for them.

Staring at Rafe, I sat up, my legs still bent and spread wide. My hand wriggled out of his hold and I brought my coated fingers to his lips, tracing his flesh, knowing just how wild I was driving him and his wolf right now.

"Do it then," I dared him. I brought my fingers to my mouth, wrapping my lips around them as I sucked them dry. "Before I take the matter into my own hands."

I was playing with fire but I was not scared of getting burnt- I craved it.

Every hair on the back of my neck stood for attention; every skin cell shuddered as a hand wrapped itself in my hair, lifting it to expose my nape. The warmth of Aiden's breath on my neck made my skin tingle. My whole body shivered from the sensation while my core throbbed. Biting and nibbling my ear, my mate coaxed a groan of delight from the depths of my being.

"Not tonight, Aurelie," he whispered, making me quiver. The way my name, my real name, rolled off his tongue turned my brain into a buzzing mess of static. "Tonight, we make you ours. Forever. No games, no pretences. Just us, all that we are. A triad, a force, an unbreakable bond."

His hands cupped my breasts, rolling my nipples between his fingers as he peppered my neck with kisses, sucking and grazing my skin as he moved along my shoulder. I sank into his body instantly, the hard planes of his muscles enfolding me.

The sharp bite on my inner thigh is what made me shift my attention from Aiden to my other mate. The pain, although short-lived, triggered something inside me- something dark, carnal, feral. It was like a wild beast was unleashed from within me, one that was territorial and possessive, unwilling to settle for anything less than owning my mates.

I grabbed Rafe's hair and pulled him towards my pussy with one hand while my other one clasped Aiden's hand, roughly squeezing my boob together. The fire that was burning inside me could no longer be contained- it was ready to set the three of us ablaze and burn us down to the ground so that we could rise from the ashes as one.

With one swift motion, my panties were ripped off me. My hips jerked at the first hard swipe of Rafe's tongue over my clit just as Aiden claimed my mouth. I gasped when my wolf mate's entered me deeply, fucking me with his tongue like my pussy belonged to him. To them. Yet, my gasps were quickly swallowed by my other mate, whose own molten-hot, tongue-thrusting kisses declared similar ownership of my mouth. I relished the feeling of how connected we were, not just because of the bond- it was impossible to say where one of us started and the other one finished.

Out of the blue, they both pulled away and I was ready to growl in disagreement. Didn't they know that I needed them? Their touch was like a drug, an intoxicating dream that I never wanted to wake up from.

But the words that came out next were more real than anything that I had ever heard in my life.

"The only way that we can complete the mating ritual is with your agreement to our claiming, mate," Rafe's dark masculine voice asserted.

His eyes were dark with desire but I also recognised the same kind of possessiveness and passion that was bubbling inside me. When he continued, his tone was thick with emotion as two gorgeous blue orbs stared straight into my eyes.

"Aurelie Moreau, do you accept our claim? Do you agree to be our mate, not because the Goddesses said so but because you choose to give yourself to us, the way we give ourselves to you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 1.2K 33
When a cupid is tasked with setting up the woman he has feelings for, he decides instead to sabotage her matches while he uncovers why the Fates are...
2.8M 91.3K 20
Gabby's brain is like a human fish finder. It comes in handy when she wants to avoid people. Mostly men. They seem to like her a bit too much. It's l...
3.3K 195 32
Orphic - (adj.) - mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding β™‘ Samantha has never had an easy life. With her mom gone and the way her d...
50.1K 4K 39
❝ Let's rule a Kingdom, shall we? ❞ β€’β—‹β€’ When human slave turned Fae Handmaiden, Cara Arnel found herself in the Kingdom she had initially been fleein...