RISE OF THE RIDER

By ElectroCop

Ben Boykevich has always been the outcast. So many of the so called people he loved have cast him aside. Am... More

THE LONE WOLF
Last of the Pack
Learning to Ride
A Bull Headed Partner

Waking the Power

35 0 0
By ElectroCop

Ben has spent the past two months observing Darius in how he both works as an agent and a rider.  In their job set Ben learns that Riders have an un-easy but mostly peaceful relationship with DEMONS.  In truth they have to let the Demons live and work among humans, and in some cases feed.  As it turns out their are too few Riders that exist to once again go to war with Demons as they had in the past, or the ANCIENT TIMES.  This is due to the fact an animal spirit is genuinely by default powered by nature which in many cases is a weakness.  Demons are powered by the energy of nature and life which can be stolen from other's.  Demons still life for humans, Spirits, nature, and life to do battle.  The worst parts humans have to be born with high levels of energy and a close connection to the earth itself for a spirit to even consider partnering with them, and the spirit beast, and human MUST HAVE matching spirits.  In many cases some families, or legacies passed on their spirit animals to other members of the families.  But this method crippled their ranks since only those who knew of the war between spirits Demons and humans worked hard to be worthy of a spirit beast.

Demons on the other hand were different they only needed to have a human with high concentrated natural or physical ability to become a demon.  That human would then be corrupted by the blood of their Progenator and drink from their blood.  This would pass on the Progenator's capability to the Progeny and over time from a few month's to even centuries depending on the Progeny's traits gain the Progenator's skills, and in some cases add to these abilities.  These abilities ranged from superhuman strength, speed, agility, growing claws and fangs, becoming transparent, using elemental abilities like fire, earth, water, and wind.  However humans that became demons were also corrupted this corruption would in many cases degrade their physical bodies.  This corruption would mutate in some cases, or in other's weaken them in sunlight since unlike most elemental abilities sunlight could only be used as an element by Spirits.  It was amazing for Ben to learn that Witches, Werewolves, Vampires, Gargoyles, Devils, were real.  Even more surprising the history of Demons and Spirits actually made sense.  

As an agent Ben is tasked with speaking with representatives of the Demon world who manage the peace, and keep the battles between Demons, Humans, and Spirits secret.  Demons usually stayed quiet mainly because despite their corrupted nature they also had to have balance.  Even though the planet was overflowing with humans, the blood of humanity had become stale.  This was due to the destruction of the environment, processing of natural food, chemicals, and pollution that humans were now born from.  This meant that out of every 10 humans that existed only 0ne or two had blood that could be used to enrich the power of a demon.  Blood was used by demons to increase their physical, and mystical abilities.  The purer the blood the stronger and longer the charge they would give to their demonic bodies.  Using mysticism was hard because even evil had to work in balance.  To summon the power of nature or darker energy their must be a sacrifice for that power to be granted, blood was the currency used.  Spirits on the other hand maintained the ability to capture or borrow energy not disperse energy and use it while fighting.  Once they were done fighting the energy was returned to the earth.  

As an agent Ben had learned the inner working of Demons, and their political heiarchy and make up.  All Demons were broken into clans, and each clan had their own symbol to which they were recognized.  Selected humans, as well as government, criminal, and political organizations had insight into the spirit, and demonic world as well.  To control the balance of outsiders in the demonic world a currency was developed.  Gold coins, Silver Coins, and Copper coins were made each minted with the symbol of certain clans to allow entrance into their world (similar to John Wick)  A coin used must be shown at the entrance if a coin had the symbol of the clan which owned that residence the coin holder was allowed entrance, but the copper coin did not give sanctuary unless the owner allowed it.  Which meant you can come in, but you might not be allowed to leave (at least alive)  Silver coins allowed entrance and sanctuary, meaning they could come in and not be harmed, however the length of time you were allowed to stay was limited 1 silver coin only gave you 24 hours of sanctuary once that day was up, so was any chance you had of leaving a live, unless granted protection by the owner.  A gold coin granted you entrance, sanctuary and a favor from the owner.  This favor could be money, information, or assistance.  In many cases if a person had coins from other houses they could be used at different clan dwellings if the owner thought they could be of use to them.  Also each guest entering that dwelling had to have a copper coin for entrance, a silver coin for protection.  Only a gold coin allowed protection and entrance for more than one guest, but the number of guest was controlled by the dwelling owner.

As partner's Ben and Darius were actually solid despite Ben's small frame his spirit power was tremendous it gave him superhuman strength, speed, agility and senses compared to that of a  wolf, for hearing, seeing, smelling, and touch.  Many times Demons underestimated his ability, and saw him as food to only become a punching bag to him later.  Demons called upon Spirits to control rogue demons who stepped out of place.  (spirits were cops in this world)  Many times Demons wanted to upset the balance of power in this system, or draw too much attention to themselves by killing too many humans, killing the wrong human, or revealing themselves deliberately to humans to cause a panic.  Sometimes Demons would resolve these issues themselves, but on each occasion an agent or a Spirit Rider would be used to ensure limited casualties, and damage to the human world was done.   In some instances Spirits would go into resolve inn house conflict, between demon clan houses that were causing too much attention to be drawn.  In each case Ben had been useful by either hitting the right person at the right time, drawing attention away from Charger, or using his sword and wolf at just the right time to help out.  Darius had no doubt Ben was talented, but he noticed something was keeping Ben from becoming a rider, but could not figure what.

THE PRETTY ONES.

Omar and Adrian were overjoyed to discover he had gotten her pregnant on their honey-moon and would be expecting their first child soon.  Even though Amy was not pregnant she and Ricky were discussing children.  Leo being the pathetic fool he was so happy when they all asked him to be the future God father to all their children (this would ensure he would continue to give them money, and expensive gifts)  During this time Leo hadn't heard from Ben and only Chloe was worried about him.  Camille didn't really like Ben because he was a constant reminder that Leo loved Sarah so she didn't really care.  However other member's of the Boykevich family were worried and tried to force Leo to reach out to Felix to find out where he was, and if he was okay.  Ricky was angry about this because he knew the other members of Ben's family didn't like and wanted to make sure Ben was okay because they wanted him to take his rightful place as the future CEO of Boykevich International.  Ricky didn't like that because he felt he should be in charge since he was cuter than Ben, and he was closer to Leo now than Ben was.   He wanted to be in charge and pretend he was the rightful owner since he worked so hard to prove to everyone he was better than Ben.  Omar felt for him because Ricky wasn't like him, since he made a semi decent idea he had money coming in to help he and Adrian.  However Ricky wasn't really smart or useful even though he was in college, and Leo foolishly promoted him up in the company to jobs, he was not fit to have.  Ricky hated how everyone in the company talked behind his back that he was not fit for the job he had, and that he was usurping his place in the company (it was true, but he didn't like to hear it)  Amy tried to comfort him, but she borrowed money from Leo to make string of Independent films to be like Ben who told her of many idea's he had.  However Amy didn't have Ben's vision or insight to how he would help these idea's flourish on camera so each movie she made was a colossal flop to viewers.  However Leo didn't mind since he had the money, and the company was doing very well.

KAMEN RIDER CENTURY/SENTRY

During an investigation into the disappearance of children in a fishing village in Alaska Ben is caught and kidnapped by a travelling band of Demons who use child blood to increase their power.  Darius tracks Ben down but is outnumbered the children are scared and there is little that anyone can do.  These demons have spent centuries travelling an staying off the radar of both Demons, Governments, and Spirits.  Their used of child blood makes them almost invincible.  When Darius is injured and it looks as though everyone is about to die.  Ben looks at the moon and is inspired to summon the power inside.   This power is focused into his sword which has been used by every rider before him, and made from the fang of the first Spirit Wolf their family.  With this Ben transforms into Kamen Rider Century/Sentry

After his transformation Ben accepts the strength of his family.  His speed, strength are magnified even more he attacks each of the Blood Demons one by one.  Dispatching all 100 of the demonic horde single handedly.  When he was done Darius looked at him and asked was he okay.  As Ben looked at him and told him, he was okay he was finally awake to a NEW DAY.  As he said this the sun broke through and the long night was over, with Ben, Darius, and the children all okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...