Playing with Life & Death

By mariesophia70

"if i had to describe adam banks in a sentence id say hes playing with life and death" "if i had to say somet... More

Welcome
Mickey's Diner and Minor Incedents
Plane Rides and Break downs
Dance?
Dance? pt.2
Dance? pt.3
is it to late to apologize?
is it to late to apologize? pt.2
"...i didnt mean it...."
its over!
Castle On The Hill
Castle on The hill pt.2
"I knew you wouldn't....."
Blame
uhm
The Game
New Kid On The Block
Replacement: E.G.
look at the time!
Explanation??

The Invitation

131 4 16
By mariesophia70

                                                                      "i love you ok and im sorry!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"y/n the cab is here to take you to the airport!"

"coming!!"

wait
rewind 

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by cream cheese boy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"hey man you obviously in the wrong hood-"
whoops to far

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by jesse~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ok show me my new kids"
thats better

"thats y/n y/l/n best puck handler ive seen after dwayne she can play any spot you put her in except goalie, fast skater, won pee-wee for her team 3 years in a row, just one problem you mess with her and she will let it go to her head and it messes with her playing"

 so yeah im in the junior good will games with the ducks!

"good looking skaters what do you think adam guy?"

"shut up averman"

hes my new bestfriend

anyway im 14 on a hockey team whats the worse that could happen?

ok yall this was short i know i just wanted to get it started i promise ill try to make the rest of the books chapters longer byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 281K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
5M 449K 93
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 76.9K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
259K 26.2K 35
Veer Rajvansh x Dhriti Sharma Veer Rajvansh, a 29-year-old businessman known for his cold demeanor and intimidating presence, has a reputation as a...