✯Subete Anata No Mono✯

By Kiyoponical

Is there a second chance? Do wishes come true? It is possible to make him smile one more time? Perhaps Kei Ka... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 6.5

5.4K 222 202
By Kiyoponical

I love chibi Kei <3

You know, funny situation, it was 1am last night, but I kept writing and writing and now I'm terribly sleepy but that's not what I wanted to say. I was scrolling through yt at the time and came across the song "Don't Stop" - Nightcore and couldn't stop writing while listening to it xd.

This song is the reason why there is a new chapter today. I am grateful to its author.

I named it "Chapter 6.5" because I don't know if that' something you would enjoy. Kind of a special chapter , but still a continuation.

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

"You are all garbage."

Ahh, there is nothing like starting the day hearing sensei's cruel voice in the morning.

I felt my lips dry for a moment from the heavy air that was in the classroom.

And it started with a simple question: "Why didn't we receive points today?" and that's how it ended.

I'll skip here that almost everyone's faces were shocked and appalled, all while sensei continued with what idiots we are and so on.

She told us mechanicaly about all the recorded phone usage and whispers that were accrued.

I still think my theory that sensei is a robot applies.

From what I could see from the minority of people, it was Horikita-san who was trying to maintain an unfazed expression, but one could see a slight shaking of her clenched hand as if looking closely.

If it comes to Kiyotaka then... Kiyotaka being Kiyotaka, a completely unaffected poker face, as if it was just another normal day.

"Mou Kiyotaka! How are you staying so calm!"

I was wondering in my mind.

"Uhh."

However, I'm more troubled by Matsushita-san staring at me intensely, which caused me to sweatdrop.

Her eyes screamed "What are you hiding!" for some reason. Uhu, it's quite disturbing. I had to maintain a shocked expression through it the whole time, luckily I'm pretty good when it comes to acting.

But the best part is that Kiyotaka looked in my direction several times! He probably wanted to see if I was handling the situation well! Kyaaa, he's so caring!

Oh whoa~? Is it my imagination or am I more crazy about him today than usual, it's probably because of this morning! I'm constantly screaming inside, maybe even something weird is starting happening to me! Uhihihifufu-,

While Sensei was explaining something, I went further and further into my fantasies.

Kei's mind

I opened my eyes and saw a large colorful room.

Everywhere around there were small figures running around in chaos that looked like chibi versions of me.

"Whaa-?"

"Hurry, the boss told us to bring those emotions to those posts!"

They ran on their little feets while holding some glowing in different color orbs.

"Oh, okay! I'm coming!"

"It's supposed to be here!"

"Where should I put it?"

"Over there!"

"Hand it!"

They were ignoring my presence so far and saying some strange things to themselves.

"This.. What's going on here?" I said confused.

"Hey!"

Finally, someone spoke up!

"Oh, it's boss!"

"Hurry, we need to handle this!"

A chibi version of me approached, but compared to the others, she was different since she wore huge round glasses.

As she got closer, you could clearly see the height difference with the naked eye, as she was up to my hips. Her face was serious and her gaze sharp. Aww so cute~!

"You."

She gestured with her finger signaling "Come closer." for me to bring myself closer.

I lightly knelt down to be at her level.

"?!"

But I didn't expect her to start pinching my cheeks!

"Ouchouchouch, sztop, my szheeks hurfts!" (stop, my cheeks hurts!)

"So you are the original huh. It's all your fault."

Finally, she let go and I could take a breath.

"Uffu."

I massaged my poor cheeks while I sat in V position on the floor.

"It seems that bringing you here worked."

"Hey, I don't know what you mean, but don't pinch my cheeks anymore!"

"Oh yeah.. Anyway--"

She ignored me!

"--It's been a madhouse here all morning, and it's because of you."

"Ha?! I don't even know what are you talking about!" I shouted out my insults.

"Because of the situation this morning with Kiyotaka, I lost 50% of my staff!"

"What staff?"

Little goggles chibi me flushed red with anger and pointed to the couch in front of the big screen.

"Huh?"

I blinked twice.

I saw about 10 chibi other me almost melting on the couch and had hearts in their eyes. On the big screen were pictures of Kiyotaka.

"Kiyotaka~❤️"

"So coool~"

"Handsome ❤️"

"Tehehe~"

Uh-huh.

I turned my gaze back to the chibi boss in front of me.

"They have been fangirling like this since this morning and are not listening to anyone! Always in front of the screen! You see now!"

"And what's wrong with that? Kiyotaka is cool."

"Are you stupid or your pretending? Do you realize what will happen if more of us start acting like this? It's enough that we're already a maiden in love ourself! There is no one to put the emotions together and sort them!"

"Eh, what happens if they get all like this?"

"....."

She didn't answered.

"Hey, say something! You make me nervous!"

"You will lose control and become love crazy, something worse than a maiden in love, believe me you wouldn't want that. Follow me."

There was a moment of silence. I started to follow her and we reached a room with a large meeting table. 

After a while as we arrived and took our seats it was goggle chibi me who spoke up.

"I'm calling a conference of Karuizawa Kei's future actions!"

The rest of the chibi me gathered and took their seats, with a little difficulty climbing cutely into the chairs.

"Kyuun."

They are so cute! No, wait, I mean I'm cute!

Half the seats were not occupied. After a while, boss chibi me coughed into her hand, attracting everyone's attention.

"Ehem, so far we are doing well here somehow, but if it continues like this we will become like this too. Today we managed to drag original here."

"Eh, original?"

Whispers began to echo between the chibis me.

"So it's her."

"I'm so cute today~"

Some mini me continued to praise themselves and had different personalities.

"So what should I do?"

My voice stopped everyone and the room became quiet.

I don't want to go crazy!

My level of love to Kiyotaka is already enough for me!

"So? Does anyone have any ideas about Karuizawa case?" Boss chibi asked with crossed hands.

"Me, me!"

Some chibis raised their hands up.

"Yes?"

"Ano sa.. Maybe let Karuizawa focus on something else other than Kiyotaka for a while?"

All other chibis turned toward the inquirer.

"No."

"No"

"No."

"No."

"No."

"Rejected."

Instant response in the same time.

The one who asked this just shrugged her shoulders and grinned.

"Yeah me too. I just wanted to ask if someone thinks otherwise."

I sweatdropped at their converstations. Ah, I wanted to ask something..

"By the way, I wanted to ask, why do you wear glasses? I have no vision defect."

I've never been diagnosed with any visual defect, so it kind of surprises me why chibi boss-san wears glasses.

Boss chibi me only smirked.

"Humpf, cuz I look cool and they boost my IQ."

She remarked proudly while fixing the glasses.

I sweatdropped twice at her antics, or rather mine..?

Finally, we moved on to the actual topic.

"The best way is to pour our's ever-gathering love into action: Keep all girls away from Kiyotaka. Let's turn love into determination. Let's determine who will be the first target...."

Oh.. My notebook information appeared on the screen.

"I think we should tackle the 'Easy' section first. Actually, I think we can do it in one go.:"

"Eh, really?" I said in disbelief.

"Fumu."

Boss chibi nodded.

"We could form a group of girls, getting rid of them all at once."

Ehehe, "getting rid of" somewhat it doesn't sound too good..

"Sakura-san, Satou-san and Haruka-san will be easy to deal with. From what I see in our memories, Kiyotaka mentioned a problem he once had with Sakura, supposedly someone was stalking her or something... If we form a group from those people and maybe a few more then Sakura will be protected by that group." Chibi boss-san explained, "And it's even better if we make them friends, Haruka-san is probably pretty disgusted with boys anyway, some kind of bust problem or whatever."

"Yup."

"I think so too!"

It's not such a bad idea when I think about it now. Sakura-san also had feelings for Kiyotaka after he saved her. If we form a group and I prevent the matter with Sakura-san then she won't have feelings towards Kiyotaka!

"Do you think it will work?"

"Hmm well, in theory it should.
So does everyone agree that our first target will be these three girls?"

Everyone started nodding enthusiastically.

"Fumu, fumu."

"Fumu, fumu."

"Fumu, fumu."

"Fumu, fumu."

"Fumu, fumu."

Now I recall something though.

"Um, didn't Kiyotaka belong to a group by any chance? Kiyotaka group?"

I was uncertain, from what I remembered this group had quite an important role in Kiyotaka's school life.

"Eh? Wasn't it Loners Club?"

"No, it was Ayanokouji Group baka me"

Chibi boss probably also remembered now.

"Ah, there were other boys present from what I remember, Arito, Ketrei was it? Are you sure we should be digging into this, boss-sama?"

"Yea, but who cares about the other boys, the most important one is Kiyotaka. Besides, we're sure enough for him, right? Am I right?!"

"Fumu, fumu."

"Fumu, fumu."

"Fumu, fumu."

I agree too! But I think we kind of misspelled their names in some way.

"So let's leave this topic."

For a while longer, boss chibi me eyed everyone from right to left and waited a few seconds to see if anyone had anything else to add.

"Thus, I declare this meeting over! Dismiss and go back to work!"

"Bye bye~"

"Yey we can go!"

"As for you original."

"Hm?"

"You know your role, so you take care of things outside. Sayonara."

"BRINNNN--!!!"

"Wait-!"

"--NNN--"

Outside of Kei's mind

"--NNNNG!!!"

"Uhh?!"

I lifted my head faster than ever.

Have I fallen asleep?

I saw that sensei had just left the classroom, oh has the lesson actually passed?

"I haven't had such a strange dream in a long time."

Now all I'll have in my head is about chibis me! Aw, I wonder what Kiyotaka would look like as a chibi version, the sweetness would probably give me some candy illness~! No, my heart would probably start beating like drums.

And on top of that, I have a headache now. Kiyotaka, save meeee~~

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

I'll probably consider it a normal chapter, I like what I wrote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 344 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
20.1K 599 17
A collection of random scenes, one-shots, potential stories that I used to write. Disclaimer: I do not own Classroom of the Elite or any of its char...
39.2K 1K 14
God made a mistake and gave a young man a rule-free wish. "I want to go to Classroom Of The Elite" And so the adventure of this young man starts, wil...
152K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...