Character x Reader Oneshots

By CringyBestFriends

Requests are closed for now Character x reader insert one shots! πŸ‹ included by request! Remember to check th... More

Request Page! =^=
Bakugo x Borrower
Varian x Witch
Angel Dust x Child Borrower
Sir Pentious x Child Borrower
πŸ’•Dipper x BorrowerπŸ’•
Damien Darkblood x Reader

πŸ‘» Casper x Borrower πŸ‘»

217 6 14
By CringyBestFriends

Casper (The movie)

Thanks for requesting addyappleday

It was pouring pretty hard. I'm running under bushes, and using fallen leaves like umbrellas, trying not to get too wet, though my stuff and I are already soaked. The storm just started, and it looks like its just gonna get worse.

I keep running, trying to find shelter, having no luck. Lightning strikes, a second later I hear the thunder.

BOOM

As soon as it does, I feel myself start to cry, so I stop and take a break under a close by bush.

"Why does it have to storm? Why does the world hate me??" I start to hiccup, as the tears fall.

I try wiping the tears away, but it makes no differnce since it's just blending in with the water dripping off of me. I look up, and see a huge house-castle thing a short distance away. My hope skyrockets and the adrenaline from the situation kicks in. I start running as fast as I can towards the building.

I make it and start looking around for a way in. After a few minutes of looking I find no cracks or openings of any kind. For a old looking building, it's in pretty good shape.

I start to feel my hope die down when I look up and see one of the windows cracked open by the smallest amount. My eyes widen. I start climbing the wall, hoping not to lose my footing and fall. I make it right by the window and push it open a bit more, then I quicky crawl through.

I look at my surroundings and see the window lead me to a kitchen. Is my luck finally looking up? I stand up, jump to the counter, and walk forward til I'm at the edge. It's warm. "It feels nice to finally be out of the rain."

BOOM

I jump and feel my feet slip out from under me. Falling down to the ground, I let out a pretty loud scream. I hit the ground and cry out from the pain.

I stay laying down for a moment trying to get my bearings, when I hear some yelling. It's getting louder. Closer. "Oh no." My eyes widen.

I get up and run under the table, hiding behind one of the legs. A few second later, I hear the yelling enter the room, but don't hear the door open. My eyebrows furrow. I peek out to watch the beans only to see them pale, and floating. I think other beans have called these things 'ghosts' and are terrified of them.

There were four of them. A fat one with a deep voice, a skinny short one that has stink lines somehow, a skinny tall one with an annoying voice, and the last one is the smallest with blue eyes.

The three bigger ones are arguing about the scream I let out, saying how someone must've broken in, and how they were gonna scare whoever did. The small one was quietly standing by listening and looking around for whoever could've entered, butting into their conversation every so often saying they didn't have to scare the intruder.

I can feel myself start to panic.

I look down at my hands and see them shaking. My heart is racing and my mind starts going in a million different directions.

I start hyperventilating.

'If beans are scared of ghosts, then what awful things do they do? Are they going to hurt me? Of course they are. They're all the same. Beans and bean ghosts are the same.' I close my eyes, 'Please. Please be a dream. I don't want to die.'

I start crying again, but cover my mouth so I can't be heard. I reopen my eyes and stare back at the ghosts, and wait till I can leave. The rain is probably better than whatever they have in store for me.

The three big ghosts keep arguing, but eventually decide to go back to their room much to my relief. The little one stays though. He keeps looking around the room with a kind of disappointed look. Like he wanted to see an intruder.

He sighs and turns to leave, but one of the bigger ghosts yells loud enough to shake the house causing a can to fall off a shelf and roll nearby. "CASSPERRR, WE WANT CUPCAKES FOR BREAKFAST TOMORROW."

This 'Casper' looks at the can and replies to his friends or family a quick "Ok" before coming down to the floor to pick the can up. I hold my breath, hoping he won't see me as he's only a foot awa-

BOOM

I gasp, squeeze my eyes shut and cover my ears. 'Please stop. Please. Please just be a dream.'

After a few seconds I feel myself get carefully picked up, but I'm too busy trying to stop myself from crying to care. I hear a soft voice say a few things to soothe me while a finger pets my head.

After a minute, I calm down enough to open my eyes and uncover my ears. I look up at my holder and surprise, surprise, it's the littlest ghost. We stare at eachother for a moment, before he decides to break the silence. "H-hello! I'm Casper. What's your name?"

I stare at him for a moment longer; trying to find any form of hostility. Not finding a trace, I decide to answer. "I'm.. I'm (Y/n)."

Casper's Pov

"I'm.. I'm (Y/n)." They answer in a soft voice.

I smile at their answer. They don't seem to be too afraid of me. That's a first. Usually people scream and run as soon as they see me, not even letting me finish saying 'Hi'. I've never seen a person this small though.

I notice the soaked clothes on my small friend and look outside to the pouring rain. I look back down at them wanting to help, finally being able to speak, "You must be cold. Is it ok if I bring you to my room and warm you up? I have some blankets up there, and I can make you a small cup of hot cholcolate."

A few seconds of silence go by while waiting for their response, but they finally nod their head in an approving motion.

I hold them to my chest and make my way to the door, remembering to open it because they can't go through walls like I can. I fly up to my room and when I make it, I set (Y/n) down on my pillow. "Stay here!" I say as I fly up to the attic to grab something.

(Y/n)'s Pov

I watch as he flies through the ceiling to go grab something. Looking around the room, I notice all the dust, and as if on que-

"Achoo"

I rub my nose, and feel a shiver run down my spine. 'It's so cold.' I slide down the pillow and lift the blanket enough to get my whole body underneath, while snuggling in on myself.

I sigh. 'Better than nothing.'

The door let's out a groan of resistance, as it opens. I don't hear anything other then that. It's silent for a minute. "(Y/n)? Where'd you go? Did.. Did they leave?" His voice wavers for a second.

I peak out from under the blanket to see him with a sad and worried look on his face, while he frantically looks around for me. I see him holding a dress, which looks like its from an old doll. I pull the blanket off and wave my arm, trying to get his attention.

He looks at me and smiles brightly. He flies over and lays the dress down, "Here! So you can get out of those wet clothes. I'll go make you hot chocolate!" He flies off once more.

I look at the dress and after a moment of hesitation, I put it on. Casper seems trustworthy enough. Its a cute dress too. Being my favorite color, with a bow in the back.

A few minutes later, Casper comes back with a tiny cup, probably from a kid tea set, filled with hot chocolate and marshmallows.

His eyes widen when they land on me, but he shakes his head and flies over to hand me the warm beverage. I take a sip, and beam. "It's really good!"

"Thanks! Hehe. I wanted to make it delicious for my friends. If I ever make friends that is."

I look at him in silence for a moment, feeling a pang of sadness go through my heart for the little ghost. "I-i'll be your friend."

He looks at me with the biggest smile I have ever seen, "Really!?"

"Well.. Yeah. You've been nothing but nice to me since you've met me. Its the least I could do." I give him a soft, close eyed smile.

I feel myself get lifted up and hugged. I hug back, knowing he needs this.

~~~°•°~~~

Time skip like a week later :P

~~~°•°~~~

I'm running down the halls as Casper's chasing me. We're playing tag and both laughing pretty loudly. Dont worry. His uncles are out right now. Probably scaring some beans.

Over the past week, I may have grown feelings for this friendly ghost. He's the nicest bean I have ever met. I want to stay with him, but how would I tell him?

He keeps chasing me until he finally catches me. We both start giggling as we're sprawled out on the floor. A few minutes of just laying here go by, as we try to calm down our laughter. Eventually we stop, buy we just keep laying there.

Suddenly, Casper sits up looking a bit nervous with some seriousness mixed in. He looks at me and slowly leans towards me to pick me up. He holds me in front of him for a minute before he finally starts to speak, "(Y/n)?"

"Hmm?" I tilt my head.

His cheeks somehow go a shade of pink before he hugs me, me being in the crook of his neck. "Can I keep you?" He whispers.

My eyes widen and my cheeks go red. I push away from his neck and stare up at him, seeing him looking away. "Yes."

He looks at me shocked, then smiles and hugs me once more. "Thank you! Thanks you so much (Y/n)!"

I smile. I love him.

Omg I'm so sorry this took so long T^T I lost interest again, plz forgive

1756 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· startedβž›30/03/2024 finishedβž› ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· cover by me x
163K 4.7K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...