Faith Against Fate | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) Kill
Chapter (2) Appa
Chapter (3) Kim Taehyung
Chapter (4) Darling
Chapter (5) Him
Chapter (6) Fun
Chapter (7) Son
Chapter (8) Contract
Chapter (9) Coming
Chapter (10) Yours
Chapter (11) Game
Chapter (13) Baby
Chapter (14) Storm
Chapter (15) Blonde
Chapter (16) Horrible
Chapter (17) Fate
Chapter (18) Heartbeats
Chapter (19) Maybe
Chapter (20) Soul
Chapter (21) Petal
Chapter (22) Tears
Chapter (23) Breakdown
Am Back!
Chapter (24) Stay
Chapter (24.5) Heart
Chapter (25) Home
Chapter (26) Boyfriend
Chapter (27) Love
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》
My Work 《Other Books》
《 New Book 》

Chapter (12) Ruined

15.1K 682 198
By Naveena_bts

"You want to ruin me but how pathetic,
I am already ruined."

06/04/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

"I-i am sorry, pl-please forgive me, I-i am sorry, koo.."

Taehyung didn't know why he was hugging the mafia, why he was apologising, knowing that his apologies would only trigger Jungkook.

He didn't know for which sin he was apologising, the deeds he did in the past or if the guilt of sending his baby away was eating him up.

The blonde thought and was ready to get harshly pushed by the raven haired male, he was ready to take the upcoming hit- or maybe get thrown across the room.

But it never happened, instead the elder male kept his hand on his head and started caressing his locks lightly making Taehyung's heart filled with guilt and pure guilt. He cried and sobbed in the mafia's tummy, who shushed him up like a toddler.

He regrets his mistakes, his deeds performed by him in the past, he regrets hurting Jungkook, he regrets leaving the sweet male and his loving husband.

The blonde's body shaked from his furious cries, his face wet with tears.

The mafia was confused, his eyebrows were frowned together in confusion as he continued shushing the younger male up, he didn't know why Taehyung was crying so hard when he hadn't done anything- at least for now.

He wanted to hate and hate Taehyung, wanted to hurt the younger male, he wanted to give the other pain but he couldn't. His heart everytime throbbed whenever Taehyung cried.

After some more cries, the blonde calmed down as he detached himself from Jungkook, awkwardly letting go of the Male's shirt and shifting back on his bumbum.

He looked up at Jungkook, lower lip started quivering and puppy eyes again got filled with warm liquid, nose and cheeks flushed red, a pout formed on his quivering lips.

"I am sorry." Taehyung whispered. He saw Jungkook taking a deep breath as the elder pushed him back like a pillow who weighed nothing, the mafia now sitting in front of him.

"Why?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung gave him a confused look, his tone calm and soft.

"Why are you sorry?" The mafia completed watching Taehyung staring down at his lap.

"F-for leaving you.." The younger whispered, teary eyes peeking at the buff male.

"Why? Why are you sorry now? Aren't you happy? You wanted this? Why did you leave me Taehyung?" The mafia questioned, making the blonde look at him wide-eyed as he gulped from the furious look of the other, who was calm seconds ago.

"For not trusting you- I-i realised my mistake, I ruined everything, I-i am sorry, pl-please forgive me. G-give me a chance- again." Taehyung pleaded, a chuckle escaping Jungkook's lips, dry and bitter.

"Do you think that I am dumb, fool? You will ask me for a chance and I will give you, years ago you left me for him and now you want to left him for me! " The mafia uttered, eyes filling with disbelief.

"I-I have already left him, I am divorced!"

"Why? Why did you give him divorce Taehyung? Because you find someone new-"

"No! N-no..." The blonde yelled, his eyes ready to spill tears, looking up at the mafia with fear filled eyes.

"Don't lie- Don't fucking lie Taehyung! You left him because you found someone new- someone to sat- satisfy you!" The raven haired male yelled back, standing up on his feet, Taehyung still sitting on the bed.

"N-no, t-trust me, pl-please.." The blonde desperately tried, reaching for Jungkook who stumbled back, hitting away his touch which broke Taehyung's heart.

The blonde also stood up on his feet, trying desperately to make Jungkook believe.

"T-trust me.." Taehyung cried out. He didn't want Jungkook to think of him like that.

"Shut up- Just shut the fuck up!" The mafia yelled his veins popping out on his neck and forehead, face red from anger, which made the blonde shut his mouth, silent tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You- I fucking hate you! You ruined me, you made me suffer because of you I lost myself!" The elder male scaremed, his eyes and voice filled with pain which only made Taehyung cry more.

He tried to speak but was shut by the mafia, pushed back by him softly, the raven haired male left the room, closing the door which made a loud bang causing Taehyung to flinch who stared at the wooden door before breaking down into loud cries.

"I-i am sorry Koo, i-if you lost yourself, I-i also lost m-myself, I-i lost my e-everything, my Jungkook- my sweet k-koo I also l-lost him- I f-fucking lost him!" The male cried out, feeling nothing but anger on himself as he buried his face in his pillow.

The warm food on the side table now turned cold.
________________________________*****

The mafia was sitting in the VIP section of one of the luxurious bars in Seoul, one of the thousands of bars he owned.

The luxurious area specifically made only for the mafia boss, where no one was allowed, the luxurious area which screamed only money and rich was peaceful, not even a sound could enter those thick walls as they were soundproof and bulletproof.

His tattooed thick fingers were wrapped around his glass which was filled with one of the most expensive alcoholic drinks. The flavour and the smell surrounding Jungkook, his eyes bloodshot red from its intoxication, the burning liquid leaving a strange comfort down his throat.

The past heated conversation he had with the blonde never leaving his mind, those words revolving in his brain.

"I-i realised my mistake, I ruined everything-"

"G-give me a chance- again-"

"You found someone new- someone to sat- satisfy you-"

"I fucking hate you!"

Unknowingly his hold tightened on his glass causing it to break in his hand, leaving his palm bloody. The bartenders at the service flinched, looking horrored at the mafia.

One glance from Jungkook and they all were shuffling away from the area, their hearts and legs shivering in fear.

"Why Taehyung- W-why- did you leave me? I-i loved you s-so much T-Tae!" 5he raven haired male whispered, the alcohol getting the best of him and his emotions, the doe eyes which were filled with anger now glistened with tears.

"W-why did you l-left me p-petal- just why! Why!" His rage increased, frustratingly hitting his own bloody hand on the glass table, the mafia cried.

"Y-you never loved me! Y-you were p-playing with my feelings- w-with me! A-and I hate you! Just- j-just for you I fucking fought with my father! I-i left him! I-i left my family! B-but you- y-you.." The lump formed in the mafia's throat caused him to shut his mouth, finally tears slipped down his cheeks followed by many warm water droplets.

Memories from the past flashing in front of his blurry sight.

.

.

.

.

"Darling~~" The raven haired male whined when he didn't find his husband beside him, his body wrapped in the blanket and arm stretched by his side, itching to touch his husband's soft skin.

"I am here, koo." The deep velvety voice filled the raven's ears, opening his eyes he frowned at the sudden bright light, a bunny smile crept on his face when his black charcoal orbs landed on his pretty husband.

Shiny, fluffy and bouncy blonde hairs, wet at the strands, the tanned skin shining like gold in the sunset, soft cleaned legs at the view from beneath the grey bath robe that he was wearing, and Jungkook swore to god he could kill for this beauty.

The raven haired male stood up on his feet, shooing away to the blonde, wrapping his veiny arms around the other's slim waist as he rested his head on his shoulder, sniffing the cologne that filled his nostrils.

"You are so pretty, love.." He whispered, eyes holding love and softness as he nudged the younger's crook of neck by his button nose which made the other giggled.

"I know that Jungkook-ie- tell me something I don't know." Jungkook looked at his husband wide-eyed, the savage reply was all he needed at this beautiful moment.

"Aren't you spending too much time with Yoongi hyung.." He asked, tickling the younger's side who giggled, getting away from his husband.

"What- I know I am pretty! And you know Jungkook- sometimes I think I deserve someone better- more handsome and charming than you- you know." Taehyung teased, sitting on the bed edge, raising his eyebrows at the elder who gasped, his eyes wide.

The blonde opened the lid of his body lotion bottle, hearing his husband fake gasping at his words with wide eyes- he looked adorable.

"You mean I am not handsome!" Jungkook exclaimed, turning furiously toward the mirror and examines his face and Taehyung knew what he was thinking- I fucking looked adorable and handsome!

Jungkook turned around and looked at the blonde, Taehyung's legs at full display as he applied lotion on his already soft skin- fuck!

"You say I am not handsome but weren't you begging and crying underneath me last night." The raven haired male smirked, watching Taehyung let out an awkward laugh.

"What happened darling- I remembered it was you- yelling and screaming- ah! Fuck- Koo! Pl-please go fast- yes! Yes! There! Oh! H-harder- f-faster! Koo! T-there! Y-yes! Oh! M-my god! Ah- ah ah ah ouch!" Jungkook mimicked but he yelped when the lotion bottle landed on his coconut head, making him glared at his husband who glared back.

"What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his head as Taehyung's cheeks flushed red.

"I dare you says one more word and I will- I will.."

"You will?"

"I will call you that!"

"What?"

"Fucking coconut head bunny face oppa!" Taehyung yelled making Jungkook glared hard- he fucking hate this phrase.

"I am warning you, don't even dare to call me that-"

"Why? I will call you that! Coconut head bunny face oppa!- Coconut head bunny face opp-" He yelled, but his eyes widened when saw Jungkook marching toward him, the blonde running for his life.

"S-sorry! I am sorry!" The blonde's confidence was flushed away with his voice and words changing in an instant when felt Jungkook grabbing him from his back.

"You really like pissing me off! Ain't you?" Jungkook asked, his voice dripped with seriousness and dominance, the blonde caged between his arms, struggling to get free.

"Stop Taehyung!" He commanded and Taehyung stopped, immediately halting his movements, peeking up at Jungkook fearfully and adorably, eyes now directed down.

"S-sorry." He whispered, missing the soft smile that tucked on his husband's lips, he loved it- how the younger always starts behaving like a child when felt he's mad.

"No! You really like making me mad, let's teach you some lesson-" Jungkook stopped mid sentence, his eyes going wide when he saw Taehyung looking up at him, his eyes teary, lower lip quivering.

"Hey- h-hey, Taehyung, I-i was joking love, don't cry, d-don't cry, I-i am sorry, please, sh- Sh my baby, darling, I was joking petal, I l-love your nicknames and your phrases you called me, pl-please stop cryi-" The raven haired male rambled and Taehyung laughed at the other's panicked and fearful face

The elder looking at him confused and dumbfounded,

"I know- I know you will not hurt me- never, ever, Jungkook." Taehyung laughed, his husband rolling his eyes, a smile tugging on his rough lips.

"My coconut head bunny face opp-" Jungkook's eyes widened but a red hue hugged his cheeks when Taehyung finished "-hyung!"

The elder male looked away, clearly blushing which made Taehyung cooed at his adorable husband.

Cupping Jungkook's cheeks, he pecked his nose and cheeks, Jungkook looking at him with loving eyes.

"You are so cute!"

"I hate you!" Jungkook whined as Taehyung chuckled, hugging the elder male he rested his head on the other's bare chest.

"I love you." Taehyung whispered,

"Love you more, petal." Jungkook whispered back.

.

.

.

The mafia's tears fell from his eyes which he wiped harshly, sniffing later.

"Everything was so perfect." Jungkook whispered, eyes filled with pain and sadness.

Everyone thinks of him as a monster, without even trying to know what made him a monster.

His expressions hardened, teary eyes now turning blank, the sadness replacing with furiousness.

"You ruined me Taehyung but now- now I will ruin you!" Jungkook uttered to himself, eyes glaring in space as he breathed in rage.

The mafia left the place, his car running on the empty road at a high speed, his heart beating rapidly and eyes glaring.

He was going to ruin him- who was already ruined.
_________________________________*****
2305 words.

This is chapter (12).

Hope you liked it.

Please do comments and votes.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
___________________________________*****

Hii guys! I hope you liked the chapter. The bandage from my thumb is off now. Thank you so much for waiting. I know I am late and always delay the updates- I am sorry for that.

What do you think Jungkook would do with Taehyung?

Warning: Please grab your tissues because it will be a hard journey and- I am scared.
_________________________________*****

Pretty, isn't it ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 8.2K 56
Sometimes only love isn't enough, we have to trust the one we love more than ourselves but when that trust is broken everything falls apart and there...
386K 17.6K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...
117K 4.1K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
1.3M 49.4K 47
where a cold, heartless Mafia who kills people in seconds without any mercy, meets a cute little who is the most innocent boy in the world. what do y...