Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff

532 22 76
By weasleytwinsimp11

(This is what i imagine Emilia hair to look like when I say it gets puffy🧍🏻‍♀️😭^^)

Y/n and Adrian haven't spoken and she was spending her time with Joseph while Adrian spent his time with the others trying to make her as jealous as possible.

"Hey Pansy are you busy right now?" asked Adrian as he came into the Slytherin common room, she turned to look at him and smiled, following him up to his dorm.

"We never get time to ourselves." whined Pansy, Adrian grinned and pinned her against his bed. The door opened as they both turned to see Emilia.

"Uh uh get out Pansy." said Emilia, Adrian got off Pansy and shot Emilia a look. Pansy got up and glared at her.

"Can't you leave? Go find Graham or something, I heard you guys were messing around in the captains office." said Pansy as Adrian raised his eyebrows.

"3... 2-" said Emilia

"Bloody hell, fine! I can never have a minute alone with him." said Pansy as she got up.

"Yeah, yeah, go cry about it somewhere else." said Emilia, Pansy turned to look at Adrian as she pushed him on his bed and got on top of him, pulling him into a kiss. Emilia started making throwing up sounds as Pansy got off him and smiled.

"Now I'll leave." said Pansy walking out. Emilia turned to look at Adrian who looked rather surprised and wiped his lip.

"Disgusting." said Emilia, Adrian made a face and stretched as he got up. "What are you doing with Pansy?"

"What ever do you mean?" said Adrian with a grin, Emilia rolled her eyes and walked back to the door as Adrian chuckled. "It's nothing, I'm just teasing her."

"Right, well we have practice. Graham made me come receive you." said Emilia as Adrian got up, grabbing his quidditch gear.

———

"Have you found our replacements yet?" said Fred as Y/n looked up from her work and nodded, Fred and George looked at each other and made a face. "Who?"

"Ginny is the new seeker, she pretty good but she's not Harry. Andrew Kirke and Jack Sloper are the new beaters.. they need some work but i'm sure they'll get there." said Y/n as George narrowed his eyebrows.

"Shouldn't you be practicing then? I haven't see you on the field since we've came back from break." said George as Y/n face palmed.

"Slytherin and Hufflepuff have been taken up the field since their match is approaching, I don't have a very good feeling for this match..." said Y/n looking back down at her work.

"You and Adrian still haven't spoken?" said Fred, Y/n shook her head 'No', as the twins rolled their eyes.

"At all?" said George

"You're with me every minute of the day, you would've seen if him and I talked." said Y/n, Angelina came sitting down next to them causing them all to look up.

"Uh, someone is waiting outside for you." said Angelina, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and got up, walking to the entrance to see Joseph smiling.

"Well hello, I was wondering if you wanted to join me on a walk?" said Joseph, Y/n cracked a smile and nodded as they walked down the stairs.

"I would've thought you would be at practice." said Y/n, Joseph cracked a smile and placed his hands in his pocket.

"Slytherin has the field right now. We play them tomorrow, not so sure if i'm ready to get thrown off my broom, plus we lost to Ravenclaw last game. It's not the same playing without..Cedric." said Joseph, Y/n nodded and turned to look at him as they walked down the moving stairs. "I didn't really like getting Captain this way."

"Who's your new seeker?" said Y/n.

"Mason Summerby, was a bit hard to replace Cedric Diggory." said Joseph, Y/n nodded as they made their way out into the January air. "Plus those players have wicked hard throws, I cant wait to go against you soon. Captain against Captain."

"Gryffindor would wipe the floor with you, please."said Y/n with a laugh, the Slytherin team was making their way back up when Y/n spotted Adrian talking with Miles.

"Yeah, even Emilia was surprised. We kind of just glanced at each other and watched Pansy walk out." Y/n heard Adrian say, Miles made a face and laughed.

"Blimey, well I think the both of you are stupid." said Miles, Y/n heard Joseph calling her when she snapped back.

"Y/n? Y/n?" said Joseph, Adrian and Miles turned around to see Y/n looking at Joseph as they glanced at each other and kept going.

"Oh sorry, I guess I kind of zoned out. What where you saying about Quidditch?" said Y/n, Joseph chuckled and pointed to the quidditch field.

"How about a bit of flying?" said Joseph, she chuckled as they walked into the middle of the field to see Emilia and Graham walking into the captains office. "Seems like someone's getting private lessons."

"Oh shut up." said Y/n, she followed after them to see Graham in the captains office, sitting on the chair as Emilia sat on him, his hands placed on her thighs as they talked about the strategies for the game tomorrow. "Well what am I looking at!"

"Oh! Y/n!" said Emilia getting up quickly, Joseph walked in seconds later as Graham and Emilia made a face.

"Are you going to need the field Y/n? We finished practice early." said Graham as he got up, Y/n shook her head 'No' as the two looked at each other.

"Oh I actually was going to come looking for you after practice, Hiraeth sent me dresses if you want to take a look at them." said Emilia as Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Maybe since your going with Anderson you can find something in there to match."

"Oh yeah right.." said Y/n, Graham glanced at her and shook his head as he made his way into the changed tent.

"Well then I'll let you do that, we can play another time." said Joseph, he smiled and walked out of the tent as Emilia watched him leave.

"I haven't seen much of you around." said Emilia as she walked into the changing tent, Graham was putting his pants on when he looked up at her. Y/n following not far behind.

"Yeah.. Well I kind of-" said Y/n.

"Been avoiding Adrian?" said Emilia cutting her off with a smile, Graham chuckled and button his shirt as Y/n looked down.

"Yeah kind of." said Y/n, she looked at Graham and turned back to Emilia. "Are you guys like? Dating now or together?"

"No, I hope you don't tell Miles that you seen us together." said Graham, Emilia made a face and turned back to Y/n as she nodded.

"Right." said Emilia as Graham turned to look at her. Y/n chuckled as she waited for Emilia to change as they made their way back to the castle and into the dungeons. 

"Are we going to be getting our photos taken again?" asked Y/n.

"No, they only did that because it was the Tri-Wizard Tournament. This just a random little school ball, it's not really important." said Emilia with a laugh. "They just sent us stuff, just because you know."

"Of course." said Y/n watching Emilia pull out a box, she looked in it and pulled out a giant rack of dresses. "Oh wow."

"Yeah I guess they really wanted us to have options." said Emilia with a laugh, Y/n looked at them as Emilia looked in another box. "These are all the mask, great."

"So what exactly is this ball for?" said Y/n stopping looking at red dress. Emilia made a face and turned back to look at her.

"For Umbridge, she thinks it's a great way to celebrate her welcoming and i'm sure it's a way for the students to like her but I doubt that will happen. She unbearable." said Emilia as Y/n laughing and agreed.

"Emilia I was wondering if I could- oh hi Y/n!" said Miles as he walked in, they turned to look at him as Y/n smiled. "But I was wondering if I could talk to you."

"Well right now i'm a bit busy." said Emilia as Miles turned to Y/n and shrugged.

"Well Y/n can listen I don't care, she needs to hear it too." said Miles, they made a face and turned to look at each other.

"Excuse me?" said Y/n

"Well go on." said Emilia

"Well alright, I just wanted to let you know.. well the both of you that just because someone is making you feel something you haven't felt doesn't mean you're in love or that you're suppose to be with them." said Miles, Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and turned to him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" said Emilia, Y/n looked down and sat down as Miles turned to look at them. "Miles, please just shut up."

  "You don't belong with Graham, and Y/n doesn't belong with Joseph." said Miles, Emilia looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Well guess what! I'm not with Graham and Y/n doesn't belong to anyone." said Emilia, Y/n sighed and looked back at Miles.

"When did you become so touchy Miles? What happened to old Miles? The fucking every girl he seen Miles?" said Y/n as Miles made a face and turned to look at Emilia.

"Well, somethings makes us change, don't they?" said Miles, Emilia looked away as Y/n turned to look at her. "Well, thats just what I wanted to say, Y/n take Adrian back already. I'm tired of hearing him complain."

"Thats Pansy mess now." said Y/n, Emilia and Miles turned to look at her as Miles made a face and walked out of the dorm.

"Miles needs to stop sticking his nose up where it doesn't belong." said Emilia turning back to Y/n who was looking down. "Well, he's right about one thing."

"That you and him belong together?" said Y/n with the a laugh.

"That you and Adrian are meant to be together." said Emilia as Y/n looked away.

"I don't remember him saying that." said Y/n, Emilia chuckled and rolled her eyes as they continued to look at the dresses.

———

"This match should be easy, it's Hufflepuff. Joseph isn't the best captain plus their new seeker isn't all that good. They lost against Ravenclaw last match, they're beaters aren't too good either so it's a easy game." said Graham as he changed, Adrian rolled his eyes as he listened Graham talk. "I think that's all?"

"You're forgetting something." said Emilia as she looked over at Crabbe and Goyle, they looked away as Graham rubbed his neck and chuckled.

"Ah yeah, once the whistle is blew, don't throw random bludgers." said Graham, they gave Emilia a glare as she rolled her eyes. The whistle blew as they grabbed their brooms and walked out.

"The Slytherin line up! Captain Graham Montague, Emilia Morales, Adrian Pucey, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Draco Malfoy and Miles Bletchley!" announce Lee from the stands, Adrian looked up to see Y/n's h/c hair and the twins red carrot tops. The Gryffindors boo'd besides Y/n as she looked back down at Adrian causing him to look away.

"Aw I feel so loved." said Emilia sarcastically, Adrian chuckled and turned back to look at Graham who using his broom as a staff.

"Now here comes Hufflepuff! Captain Joseph Anderson, Zacharias Smith, Harper Cadwallder, Anthony Rickett, Michael McManus, Manson Summerby, Ashley Moore!" shouted Lee, Y/n looked down at Joseph as she watched him walk in.

"Captains shake hands," ordered Madam Hooch, Graham and Joseph reached for each other as they both looked at each other, Graham threw Joseph hand down as he made his way back to his placement. "On my whistle! 1...2...3.. Up!"

  The balls were released and the fourteen players shot upward. "And it's Morales with the Quaffle! Guess she's good on a broom too! Not just a pretty face- Morales passes to Captain Montague, who passed it to Pucey! Ah nearly hit with a Bludger, nice save, he passes it back to Morales who- who SHOOTS! Ah- making it straight pass Moore! Ten to Zero!" shouted Lee.

"Nice one E!" shouted Y/n, Emilia chuckled and sent her a wink. Joseph turned to look at Y/n and went diving for the Quaffle.

"Caption Anderson now in possession of the Quaffle- and he drops its, Pucey caught it- #Team Adrian!" shouted Lee, Adrian made a face as Y/n face palmed. Emilia bursted into laugher as Adrian threw her the Quaffle. "And he passes it to Morales, come on pretty face!"

"LEE!" shouted Professor McGonagall.

"She passes it to Montague, he sends it back to Pucey- who sends it back to Morales! Watch out for the Bludger! Ah- Morales passed it to Pucey- Bludger! And he drops it, Smith is now in possession! He passes it to Captain Anderson, who speed towards Slytherin's post! He shoots! Urgh- Miles Bletchley blocks it, sending it straight to Morales!" shouted Lee.

"They look very serious playing don't they?" said Fred, Y/n's eyes stayed on Adrian as he speed back and forth.

"She passes it to Pucey! Pucey and Montague zigzagging around the Hufflepuffs chasers! Morales catches the Quaffle, back to Montague-No back to Morlaes! Back to Pucey! Back to Morales! Back to Montague! Back to Pucey as he shoots, straight past Moore again! Twenty to Zero!" shouted Lee, Joseph scoffed as the Slytherin's cheered loudly.

"Cant take the losing streak captain?" said Emilia as she flew past him, he shot her a look as she chuckled and turned back to Adrian who had the Quaffle.

"Watch out for the Bludger ah- Pucey drops the Quaffle, Rickett catches it! Ah Bludger from Goyle makes him drop it, caught by Morales WATCH OUT FOR THE BLUDGER- ahh that must hurt- and Anderson with the Quaffle." shouted Lee, Emilia hand gear fell off as she looked at Graham.

"Are you ok?" said Graham as he flew past her, she nodded and dived for the gear, catching it but nearly getting hit by another Bludger.

"Anderson with the Quaffle! Pucey and Graham not far behind him, Anderson is out of Bludger range with just the Keeper ahead, He shoots- aahhh he's block by Bletchley AGAIN!" shouted Lee, Y/n eyes followed the quaffle to see Adrian catch it. "Pucey's in possession! He passes it to Montague! Morales now has her gear back on! Montague passes it Morlaes, who passes it back to him, who passes it back to her- she passes it back to him- back to her again... back to him.. and he MAKES IT PAST KEEPER MOORE! THIRTY- ZERO! What a pair those two! Heard he's taking her to the ball!"

"LEE! That's enough!!" shouted Professor McGonagall, Emilia glanced at Graham who bit back a smile.

"Sorry Professor! The crowd didn't sound so happy about Graham Montague and Emilia Morales!" shouted Lee, Miles bite the inside of his cheek as he glared at the two. "Looks like Draco Malfoy has spotted the Snitch! He dives! Summerby not far behind! Ahh and MALFOY HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH."

"Finally, i'm exhausted." said Emilia as she lowered her broom and fell flat on her back, the Slytherin's were cheering loudly as the boys came down to Emilia and started cheering at Draco.

"Get off the floor E!" said Graham as him and Adrian lifted her up and put her over there shoulders. "Draco finally caught the snitch!"

"Finally??" said Draco, the boys seemed to be in a good mood, Adrian turned to look up at Y/n who was smiling and clapping.

"You two actually did some good beater work!" said Adrian as he looked away and smiled, Emilia turned to look at Hufflepuff team who threw their brooms on the ground.

"You guys did brilliant!" said Y/n, coming with the twins not far behind her. Adrian moved out the way causing Emilia to nearly fall as Graham caught her. Miles glanced at them and rolled his eyes as he turned to Y/n.

"Adrian what was that move! Nearly jumping over Smith like that!" said George as Y/n chuckled, Adrian smiled but it faded when he seen Joseph coming up behind Y/n wrapping his hand around her.

"Oh hey!" said Y/n, as she turned around. Adrian looked away and turned back to Miles, Emilia and Graham who were making a face.

"Y/n love! Party in the Slytherin room! You three will be there right?" said Emilia as she pushed Joseph away from her and pulled the twins.

"We will." said Joseph.

"You weren't invited." said Fred, Y/n gave him a glance as Joseph grinned and turned to look Draco who was turning away.

"Oh no, please do come. We wouldn't want Y/n boyfriend to feel left out right?" said Draco, everyone turned to look at him making his ears go red.

"Great we'll see you there." said Joseph as he kissed the top of Y/n head and walked off, Adrian's eye twitched as he grabbed his broom and made his way into the changing room.

"Why the fuck did you open your mouth?" said Miles as he grabbed Dracos shirt. Y/n made a face and looked back at the twins.

"We'll see you guys later." said Y/n as they walked off, Emilia face palmed and turned to Draco.

"Come on, let's just go change now." said Emilia as she grabbed her broom, Graham following after her as Miles let Draco go and went inside with them. Adrian was changing when he looked at them and looked away. "Don't be so sad Ade! We won!"

"Yeah i'm fine E." said Adrian as he put his shirt on and left the changing room, the others looked at each other and sighed.

———

"You really think it's a smart idea to have Adrian and Joseph in the same room? Risky don't you think?" said Fred, Y/n shrugged as she looked for clothes to wear.

"It's not like Joseph and I are together, nor am I with Adrian anymore so it shouldn't matter." said Y/n, George gave her a look and turned to Fred.

"Well you sure do act like you're with Joseph, you and Adrian are so weird. I don't get it, how can you two had ended so badly?" said George, Y/n looked up at him and shrugged as she went and changed in the bathroom.

"Strange if you ask me." said Fred, Y/n stuck her head out from the door and shot them looks as they started laughing.

"Can you two shut up, it's already hard enough. I don't need you two to keep reminding about it!" said Y/n as she shut the door, Fred and George rose their eyebrows and started laughing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.3K 26
:Never break a promise. Just like every other building has the maze another exit, made in secrecy by the creator of the maze to get the boys out and...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
22.2K 475 8
in this short story, ill be telling you how it would maybe be in the life of Oliver woods girlfriend im just saying this is all just head Canon and...
9.5K 126 14
Your name is Mia your 17 and have a twin brother named Miles. He hangs out with the same boy every day and you have had a crush on him for 3 years he...