DAGGER IN THE HEART

By mariabae9

"You don't deserve this", he breathed. His hand glided against my cheek as I slowly lean into it. "What do yo... More

half
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty- two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
epilogue
DETAILS

Before You Read

61K 594 431
By mariabae9

Ok, first off I can not express how excited I am to write this book. I have been trying to figure out a book idea for months now, and I finally got it!

Second of the book has a count down at the top of some pages, so don't be confused if it says 10 months before. It's just leading to the end of the book!

If you would like to see my interpretation of the two main characters you can go ahead at the bottom of the page and look at the pictures! Or you may envision them yourselves!

Already, let's get on with this book. (All warnings will be bellow)

I present to you... Dagger In The Heart.

Warnings⚠️
-SMUT
-LANGUAGE
-DAGGERS/STABBING
-VIOLENCE

My envision of Matteo Creed:

My envision of Davina Blackwell:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
395K 9.9K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
361K 12K 60
𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...