Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

77- Sick Emilia

500 23 78
By weasleytwinsimp11

Adrian's watch started ringing, Graham and Miles groaned as they threw their pillows at Adrian. "Well nobody said to wake up! Go back to sleep!" said Adrian as he grabbed his robes. Graham and Miles looked at each other and got up.

"I want to see how this plays out." said Miles, Adrian rolled his eyes and the other boys changed into their robes.

"I'm sure she'll say yes." said Graham brushing his teeth, Miles agreed as Adrian sighed. They made their way into Emilia's dorm to see the covers on top of her, Adrian threw them off as she was rolled up in a little ball.

"Wake up! What are you doing?" said Adrian as Emilia shivered, Graham looked at Adrian and turned back to Emilia.

"Adrian I don't think I can, I feel horrible." said Emilia, Adrian made a face and pulled her off her bed. "Achoo!"

"I don't care get up! Change now." said Adrian, Miles and Graham glanced at each other as Emilia sighed and got up, making her way into the bathroom.

"Blimey, she doesn't look too good." said Miles, Emilia came out changed into her robes, her tie wasn't tied and she didnt tame her hair.

"Great! Let's go!" said Adrian as he pulled her, Graham and Miles followed, making their way up the stairs made Emilia feel dizzy. "Where already a bit late."

"I don't know what you're rushing for, we have her in our first lesson today." said Miles, finally made it to the Gryffindor tower to see Y/n and Joseph talking.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me?" said Joseph, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and turned to Emilia was who leaning against a wall.

"Oh well yeah! Of course." said Y/n, Graham sighed as Miles crossed his arms together. Adrian dropped the flower and walked off as the others look at each other.

"Oh hey guys?" said Y/n as she turned to see Emilia, Miles and Graham looking at her, she got closer with Joseph as Emilia felt her head spinning.

"Hey." said Graham, Miles nodded as Emilia gave her a weak smile, Y/n looked down and noticed the flower and picked it up.

"Whats with the flower? These are so beautiful, did you drop it E?" said Y/n, Joseph looked at Emilia strangely as she turned to the others.

"Uh yeah.. sorry." said Emilia as Y/n handed it to her, Emilia gave her a weak smile. "Oh no you can keep it, we better get to breakfast, we'll see you Y/n."

"Yeah alright?" said Y/n as Emilia went walking off with the boys, Joseph shrugged as she looked at him confused.

"What if we.. just stick him in a broom closet and he won't come out, Y/n will be all lonely and then Adrian can swoop down and save her night?" said Miles, Graham made a face as Emilia turned to look at him.

"I mean it sounds like it could work." said Graham.

"As much as I liked the idea, we can't." said Emilia with a stuffy nose. They made their way into the Great Hall to see Adrian resting his head on his hand.

"I hope you know this is your fault since you didn't wake up early enough." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and rest her head on the table. "I can't stand this mm.. he's a slimy little git isn't he."

"So Miles came up with this plan I think could work." said Graham as Miles nodded, Emilia groaned and looked up.

"I don't think that's quite fair, you should've asked her on the train but you two wanted to be so weird and awkward." said Emilia resting her head back down, Lydia came by and whispered something into her ear and smiled as Emilia looked up confused.

"What did your girlfriend tell you." said Miles watching Lydia walk off, Graham chuckled as Emilia shrugged.

"She said if I wanted a rim, i'm not sure so what that means, plus she's not my girlfriend." said Emilia resting her head again, Adrian spit out his juice as Miles and Graham bursted into laugher. "What??"

"You don't want to know what it means." said Graham laughing, Miles and Adrian were in tears of laugher as Emilia rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Whatever I don't even care, I don't feel good enough to fight with you guys." said Emilia, they continued laughing when Y/n and Joseph came into the Great hall walking past Adrian.

"Emilia are you ok? You don't look so well." said Y/n as she held the flower in her book, Adrian looked at it as Emilia lifted her head.

"I think i'm coming down with something, i'm not sure." said Emilia, Y/n turned to look at Adrian as he looked away from her.

"Oh alright... i'll see you guys in class." said Y/n walking off, Adrian watched her sit down next to Angelina.

"You still gave her the flower?" said Adrian.

"Emilia did yeah, she came up to us and noticed it on the floor and E told her to keep it." said Graham, Adrian made a face and sighed.

"So what does a rim mean? Do I want one?" said Emilia as the boys bursted into laugher, Graham whispered in her ear as she turned red. "I don't want one, what the hell."

"Does Lydia like guys too?" said Adrian, Emilia nodded as she gave him a look. "Oh I don't want her, I was just curious. After she kissed you that I lost interest."

"Ha ha so funny." said Emilia letting her head fall, Graham chuckled as Miles raised his eyebrows. Draco came walking up to Graham as he looked at Emilia.

"You guys have been busy huh?" said Draco, Emilia and Graham shot him a look as Miles narrowed his eyebrows. "Anyways, practice? When is the next one?"

"Uh I don't know yet, Draco. We literally just came back from break." said Graham as Miles turned to look at him.

"What do you mean they've been busy?" said Miles, Draco looked at Graham as he shot him a look.

"Oh like .. you know busy people stuff? She's a model right ? Busy... full schedule busy." said Draco as Graham turned back around. "I gotta go now."

"Yeah leave." said Emilia, Draco gave her a look and quickly walked off. Adrian raised his eyebrows and looked at them confused as Emilia and Graham glanced at each other.

———

"So Joseph asked you to the ball?" said Angelina as Y/n nodded, Fred and George made a face and turned to look at her.

"Yeah he did." said Y/n as she poured the milk in her cereal. Angelina blinked hard and turned to Autumn.

"Is Miles still single?" said Alicia as Y/n chuckled and looked up.

"He is." said Y/n laughing.

"I would've thought you would want to go with Adrian to the ball." said Autumn as Y/n narrowed her eyes and looked at her.

"Well Joseph asked me, I mean if Adrian was to ask me I would've gone with him but he didn't and Joseph asked me." said Y/n as she spun the spoon in her cereal.

"You should've told Joseph no, I bet he was going to ask you." said George as they ate. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked across the table to see Adrian laughing.

"Well he had a bunch of time to ask me, why do you guys even care?" said Y/n as she looked up to see her friends staring at her.

"Because we like Adrian." said Angelina behind her paper, Y/n sighed and looked at them. 

"Right, what about Joseph?" said Y/n, they all looked away as she sighed and looked down.

"Well.. I never really talked to him before so I don't know much about him.." said Autumn, Y/n gave her a look. They rest of breakfast was rather quiet, Y/n got up with the twins making their way to Potions.

Y/n and the twins walked into see the three boys talking and Emilia head down. "You still aren't feeling better E?" said Y/n as Emilia lifted her head, her tie still wasn't done and her hair was big and puffy.

"Not at all, plus Adrian dragged me out of ..Achoo.. excuse me.. out of bed. Ow." said Emilia as Adrian kicked her under the table, Miles chuckled and started fixing her tie as Graham glanced at him. "Thanks."

"Why don't you go to the Hospital Wing?" said Fred as they sat down, Emilia turned to look at Adrian and made a face.

"It's probably just a cold, i'm fine, really." said Emilia in a loopy voice as rested her head on Miles who was still doing her tie.

"Why are you so quiet today? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? You know we have something for that." said Fred as he pulled out a small box.

"No thanks I'm fine." said Adrian as he avoided eye contact with Y/n, Fred and George grinned as he pocketed the box again.

"Cauldrons out, you'll see on the board we will be brewing Elixir to Induce Euphoria. Can anyone tell me what that is?" said Snape as he floated into the classroom, Emilia looked up as he stared at her. She raised her hand as he nodded. "Ms. Morales."

"The Elixir to Induce Euphoria is a sunshine yellow potion that induces a sense of inexplicable, irrational happiness upon the drinker." said Emilia as she let her head drop again.

"Ten points to Slytherin, yes you heard it suppose to be sun...bless you Morales.. sunshine yellow." said Snape as he looked at Emilia, Y/n would often find herself looking at Adrian. "Now.. if it is not yellow don't even bother showing me, you will fail for the day. Begin."

"Emilia! You're using the wrong thing!" said Y/n as she pulled the small bottle away from her, she looked down and blinked hard. "I think you should go to the Hospital wing."

"Huh? No i'm fine, I just read it wrong." said Emilia as she looked back at the board. "Add Shrivelfig, Add Porcupine quills, stir four times anti-clockwise, add a sprig of Peppermint to counteract side-effects, add Sopophorous beans, add Wormwood, stir six times anti-clockwise...achoo.. i'm finish Professor."

  "Ten points to Slytherin, wonderful. L/n? Hm, acceptable." said Snape as he walked away, Emilia rolled her eyes and turned to Y/n who was glancing at Adrian.

"So, do you know what your wearing for your little ball E?" said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at her, Adrian looked up but quickly looked back at her potion.

"Black." said Emilia falling to the side, Y/n looked at her strangely as she sat down. "Oh yeah black and gold, you?"

"I was thinking maybe red?" said Y/n as Emilia nodded, Graham looked at Adrian who was mixing his potion more than it needed when he stopped him. "And so Miles who are you taking to the ball?"

"I don't know." said Miles looking down, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and turned back to Emilia who was giving him a look. "Why do you ask?"

"I know someone who wants to go with you." said Y/n, Emilia glanced at her as Miles looked up and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Who?" said Miles

"Alicia." said Fred, Miles turned around to see Alicia looking at him from another table.

"Oh, alright." said Miles, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and turned to Emilia who was face palming. "Yeah I guess I'll ask her. Oi!"

"Yeah?" said Alicia from the table, Angelina and Autumn turned around to see them the table staring at them.

"Do you have a date to the ball?" said Miles.

"No." said Alicia with a smile.

"Ok you're coming with me." said Miles, Alicia smiled and nodded as Emilia rolled her eyes and turned to Miles. "I can have any girl I want."

"Can you?" asked Y/n with a laugh. "I thought you wanted Emilia? You don't have her."

"Ah but I had her, I was her first-" said Miles.

"Shut up please." said Emilia cutting him off, Graham rolled his eyes as Y/n looked at Adrian who was awfully quiet.

"You're awfully quiet today?" said Y/n, Adrian looked up at her and raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah I guess I am." said Adrian, Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and turned to Emilia who was falling asleep.

"Who are you taking to the ball Adrian?" said George as Adrian shrugged.

"I haven't asked anybody." said Adrian as Y/n looked down. Miles rest his chin on his palmed and looked at her.

"How come?" said Fred.

"I don't know, i'll probably ask someone later." said Adrian, he got up and poured his potion and gave it to Snape.

"Why is he in a mood?" asked George, the Slytherin shrugged and looked at Y/n who narrowed her eyebrows.

"Emilia wake up!" said Adrian coming back and wacking her head. She jumped and sighed, the rest of them cleaned up before the bell rung. "Your fine stop trying to miss the day because i'm not dealing with Umbridge alone."

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." said Emilia as she got up, they walked out of class when Adrian spotted Pansy, he turned to Y/n and called her over.

"Pansy!" shouted Adrian, Miles and Graham shot him a look as Emilia felt the room spinning.

"Yes Adrian?" said Pansy as she smiled at him, Gianna and Daphne coming behind her, Y/n and the twins narrowed their eyes as she smirked at Y/n.

"Has anyone asked you to the ball yet?" asked Adrian, Y/n felt her stomach dropped when Adrian glanced at her. Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and set her cauldron down on the floor.

"No, why?" asked Pansy with a smile.

"Care to join me then?" said Adrian as Gianna made a face and turned to look at Y/n who looked furious.

"Of course ! Oh brilliant! I thought you would never ask!" said Pansy as she squealed and turned to look at Gianna who was giving her face. "I'll see you later!"

"Cool, see you." said Adrian as he watched her walk off, Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at Fred and George who were giving each other the 'wow' face.

"You didn't have a better choice?" said Y/n as she turned back to Adrian, he looked at her as Emilia grabbed onto the wall.

"Guess where in the same position then!" said Adrian, Y/n looked surprised as Miles made a 'ohh' noise.

"I'm glad i'm going with Joseph! I wouldn't be a second option!" said Y/n loudly.

"Are you mad! I was going to ask you! But that git was already there when I wanted too. Glad your happy with him!" said Adrian, Emilia grabbed onto Graham's arm as she felt the world spun faster.

"Are you ok?" said Graham, Emilia collapsed on the floor as Graham went to catch her, Adrian and Y/n turned around to see that Emilia fainted.

"What is going on?" said Snape as he came out of his classroom, he looked down and turned to the others. Miles pushed Graham out of the way and picked her up.

"I'll take her to the hospital wing professor. She hasn't been feeling good since last night." said Miles, Graham shot him a look as Adrian followed after them.

"Told you he was going to ask you." said Fred.

"Shut the fuck up." said Y/n as she grabbed Emilia's stuff and went after them, the twins not far behind. Miles looked down at Emilia as her body was very hot.

———

Emilia's Dream

"Good Morning beautiful, it's time to wake up. We're going to be late for lessons." said Cedric, Emilia smiled as he wrapped his hands on his face. "I hope you know that it's ok."

"Whats ok?" said Emilia looking at him confused, he gave her a smile and looked at her. "Ced?"

"For you to move on, stop loving me and be happy." said Cedric, a green flash came behind him.

Emilia shot up, sweating, tears streaming down her face to see she was the Hospital Wing. Miles was staring at her confused as she turned to look at him. "You're awake, finally. Why are you crying?" said Miles as he sat down next to her.

"Huh? I am?" said Emilia wiping her face. She turned to the door to see Y/n and the twins walking in.

"Oh you're awake! I was starting to get worried." said Y/n, Emilia looked at her watched and noticed she's been asleep all day. "You've missed all your lessons."

"Are you feeling better?" said Fred

"Yeah you kind of scared us, randomly passing out in the middle of the hall." said George, Emilia turned to look at Miles as he nodded.

"I- I don't know." said Emilia, Miles pressed his hand over her forehead and turned back to look at Y/n.

"You still are pretty hot, maybe you should rest more. I'll tell Madam Pomfrey that you're awake, come with me Y/n?" said Miles as Y/n looked at him confused and followed him. "She was dreaming about Cedric."

"Ok?" said Y/n as Miles gave her a look.

"That means she's not over him." said Miles

"Well.. I mean I thought that was pretty obvious." said Y/n, Miles rolled his eyes and went inside madam pomfrey office.

"Emilia's awake now." said Miles, Madam Pomfrey got up and pulled out a potion and quickly made her way to Emilia. "Are you and Adrian still angry?"

"Yeah.." said Y/n, Miles shook his head and hit her in the head she turned to look at him annoyed. "Ow!"

"You two are so stupid, you two love each other but are so hard headed! Remember I told you that you guys had it good, well you do because you guys still love each other, Emilia falling for Graham and do you know how that kills me? Don't let that be you and Adrian." said Miles, Y/n looked away and felt her stomach drop.

Hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
23.4K 459 32
Voldemort's back and the whole Wizarding World is simply in denial. But, that doesn't stop Fred, George, and Y/N from having fun at Hogwarts in their...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...