Dead Girl~☆Alice Cullen☆~

By ver_itty

Dades adoptive mother decides she should spend the year with Bellas father, Charlie. She expects a boring yea... More

introducing myself
prolong
1.
[02]
[03]
[04.]
[05]
[06.]
[07.]
[08.]
[09.]
[10.]
[11.]
[12.]
[14.]
[15.]
[16.]
[17.]
[18.]
[19.]
NOT AM UPDATE
[20.]
[21]
[22.]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
New Moon prolong.
[1]
[2]
[ 3 ]

[13.]

5.3K 223 49
By ver_itty

The entire car ride with Bella was silent.

When They got home Bella ignored Dade and went straight to her room.

Dade sighed and walked up the stairs, she opened her door and plopped down on her bed.

The Cullens cheered her up alot, but her and Bella's feud still bothered her.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

"She's different" Jasper said to Esme.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Her blood its different. It smells different from human blood. And i can actually be around her without wanting to..."

Esme smiled. "And Alice really likes her?"

Jasper smiled. "Alice has never been happier"

Carlisle walked in the living room.

"I once met a person like that. His name was Francis. His blood smelt extremely different from human blood. He worked for Aro." He said.

Alice was down in the living room in a matter of seconds.

"What was he?" She asked.

"He was different. Human yes. But he could talk to the dead. He could revive and control them." Carlisle said.

"How come you never told us about him?" Esme said.

"I don't think about them alot. But something about Dade reminded me of him." Carlisle said.

"How so?"

"Well it was minor things at first that i noticed about her." Carlisle said.

Rosalie and Emmett had joined them in the living room.

They motioned for him to continue.

"Well when she first came to the hospital, i noticed some things. Her blood smelt the same as his. The red hair-"

"Red hair?" Rosalie said.

"Yes. Usually red hair is either descents from witches, but for people like Francis, it was one of the things they were born with. Red hair, or pitch black hair." Carlisle explained.

Edward stood in the doorway listening, they all intently listened.

"And pale skin. Dades skin is normal, it's like Bella's. but Francis always preferred Rainy, or stormy weather. We never knew why. It just made him more calm."

Alice nodded. "Dade love's Storms and Rain."

"Yes, Francis told me it 'calmed the dead, their spirits rested better this way' it always confused me. But he was able to Free them alot easier after Aro..." Carlisle trailed off.

Esme rubbed his back soothingly.

"Aro didn't care about what happened to them after they died. Francis did. He always said that if their life or death was painful, they atleast deserved a peaceful after life. That's the only reason he joined them. To help the ones they killed afterward." Carlisle said.

"What happened to him?" Rosalie asked.

Carlisle frowned. "They wanted an army. They would sometimes keep a dead human after they killed them, and they would get Francis to revive them. They would bite them, and if they successfully lived, Aro would keep them in a dungeon. He had almost a hundred caged vampires who were miserable." Carlisle said.

Esme gasped. "Thats horrible!"

"I know. Eventually Francis couldn't do it anymore. He refused to do it.
Aro stopped bothering him about it.
And then one day Something happened. Francis killed them. They had asked him to, and he freed their souls. When the kings found out they tortured him. Until he died." Carlisle said.

"After that they spent years looking for someone like him, they had realized they're mistake but it was too late. Necromancers are rare. Very rare. And they do a good job of hiding." Carlisle said.

"Do you think Dade is one?"

"Maybe."

"The other day when we were on the roof top she said she heard her name." Alice said.

"She also got super freaked out about something"

"You should keep an eye on her Alice"

Jasper nudged her and smirked.

"She already does" he said.

Alice scoffed "Shut up" she playfully shoved him a bit.

Jasper laughed and started playfully fighting her.

Rosalie smiled and turned to Esme.

"Oh um we invited Dade over to stay the night on Saturday" she said.

Jasper and Dade stopped and turned to her.

"We? I wanted to wait" Alice said.

Rosalie rolled her eyes. "You stayed at hers last night, so we needed to return the favor. And you were to much of a wuss to ask her. So i did."

Carlisle raised an eyebrow. "You stayed at Dades?"

"I asked before i stayed." Alice said glancing at Edward.

"Yeah unlike Edward Alice isn't a stalker" Rosalie said.

Edward rolled his eyes.

"Rosalie" Esme sighed.

"Anyways is that okay? If she stayed the night?" Alice asked.

"Is everyone okay with her?" Carlisle asked.

They all nodded. "Yeah her blood barely effects me" Emmett said.

"Okay then" Carlisle said, with a small smile.

Esme clapped her hands together.

"Oh i cannot wait to meet her!" She said.

Alice smiled. "You two are going to get along really well"

"Why would you invite her over?" Edward asked all of a sudden.

"We just told you" Rosalie said.

Edward glared at her. "I know i just mean she has suspicions about what we are, and you invited her over."

"She has suspicions?" Carlisle asked.

"Well we don't know. She was just reading a book about Mythical Creatures and she happened to be on a chapter about Vampires" Alice said quickly.

Edward scoffed. "That's not what your thoughts showed. Alice I'm just saying it could be dangerous to have her over"

Alice glared and crossed her arms.

"Why because I'll attack her because i don't have enough experience with humans?"

Edward rubbed his temples, and sighed.

"We both know that's not what i meant. She knows and having her over would more then likely confirm her suspicions"

"How? We all have separate rooms. The only people who have to pretend to be asleep until she falls asleep are me and Rosalie"

"Um me and Jasper are staying to get our nails painted?" Emmett said raising a hand.

Jasper stifled his laugh and shook his head.

"Not funny." He said.

Emmett chuckled. "Oh i wasn't joking. I would look hot with painted nails."

"Emmett could you not, we're having a serious conversation." Alice said glaring at Edward.

"Edward, she's going to find out at some point. Just let me have her over" Alice said her tone softening.

Edwards eyes softened, he glanced down at the floor and sighed.

"Fine. Do whatever you want" his tone was soft.

Alice nodded. The room fell silent.

"I'm gonna go to Dades. See you guys later" Alice said.

Edward nodded. "Okay. Tell her i say sorry for before."

Alice nodded and turned around,
She stood still before she turned back around.

"Actually Edward can i talk to you privately?" She asked.

Edward seemed taken back in surprise just like everyone else.

"Oh uh okay" he said following Alice outside.

"You don't have to feel bad about what you did" Alice said.

"What? Of course i do! I practically ruined yours and Dades relationship!" Edward said shocked.

"But you tried to fix it. You apologized. And we've been ignoring you for the past three days i think we should finally stop." Alice said.

Edward shook his head. "But i deserve this Alice. What i did was unacceptable. It was cruel."

Alice put a hand on his arm and smiled.

"But me and Dade are together now. And you realized your mistake Edward. Stop feeling bad about it, okay? I forgive you."

"Really?"

"Yes. But please stop being a jerk to mom and Carlisle!" Alice groaned.

Edwards lips cracked into a smile.

"Yes, I'll stop being a jerk to them." He said.

Alice smiled. "Good."

Edward chuckled lightly before he
Stared down at the ground.

"Thank you. For forgiving me. I would have never forgiven you if you had done that to me" Edward said.

Alice poked his chest. "Yeah thats cause your petty" she joked.

Edward playfully rolled his eyes.

"And your too nice." He said.

Alice smiled and shrugged.

I need to go see Dade. She thought.

Edward nodded.

Alice smiled and turned around she started running, stopping brifely when she heard Edward yell behind her.

"I meant that in a bad way!" Alice could hear him smiling even though she wasn't there.

Atleast I'm not petty. She thought smirking.

Edward chuckled and ran up to his bedroom.

Once Alice arived at Dades house she climbed up the tree and knocked on the window.

Dade was there within seconds a huge smile planted on her face.

She opened the window and helped Alice up.

"Hi" she said.

Alice smiled. "Hi, are you busy?"

Dade shook her head "Nope not at all."

"Good. Is it okay if i stay here for a bit?" Alice asked.

Dade happily nodded and quickly pecked Alices lips. "Totally." She said.

Alice smiled. "Okay"

"Do you want to stay the night? You don't have to, i just-"

"Of course, i just um didn't bring extra clothes" Alice said.

"Oh thats okay. We're about the same size" Dade said walking over to her dresser.

"Not true i'm taller" Alice said.

"Barely." Dade mumbled, she grabbed a pair of shorts much like hers, and a shirt.

"Here, all my sweat pants are dirty." Dade said.

"Thats fine. Is it okay if i change here?"

Dade sighed. "You don't have to ask me, you know that?"

"I just don't want to make you feel umcomfortable" Alice said rolling her eyes while smiling.

"I can tell you i get the farthest thing from umcomfortable when you change in front of me" Dade said.

"Oh my god. Look away please" Alice said smiling.

Dade groaned. "Why?"

"Because." Alice said.

"Rude." Dade said turning around.

Alice giggled and slipped on the shorts and top, noticing Dade quickly glancing at her.

"Alright I'm done." Alice said.

"Finally you take forever." Dade mumbled.

Alice sat cross legged on the bed, Dade joined her.

"That's a really interesting book" Alice said pointing to Mythical Creatures.

Dade glanced down and swallowed.

"You read it?" Dade asked her eyes glued on the book mark hanging out.

"Yes i did. Why do you want to learn about Vampires?" Alice asked.

Dade blinked in surprise. Alice had seen the notes she had left about the Cullens.

"I, i um i don't know. They're interesting" Dade said.

"Oh yeah, they are. And so are those notes you left about me and my family." Alice said, surprisingly her tone wasn't angry, it was oddly calm, even happy.

Dade glanced up at Alice and fiddled with her fingers.

"I know its stupid. And oh my god you probably think I'm foolish and stupid-"

Alice placed a cold hand on Dades warm hand, she let out a small happy sigh.

"I'm glad you figured it out Dade."

Dade stared up at her in shock.

"What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 11.3K 34
When Elizabeth comes home to help her dad with Bella she didn't expect to find her mate who is a vegetarian vampire or expect to be told she is said...
48.7K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3
173K 6.4K 40
What if Bella was adopted by the Cullens because of her father's abuse? (Sorry, Charlie) Will Bella and Edward still fall in love? Will Bella become...
136K 4.4K 35
Bella comes to stay with her father and step father while her Mom and step father go on trips for baseball but when she meets the Cullen's she finds...