Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Par weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Plus

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

76- Hogwarts Express

531 23 57
Par weasleytwinsimp11

"Ugh I was we were still in France, Umbridge's literally kills me with her stupid rules." said Y/n as she threw herself back on Emilia bed.

"Well of course you do, you slept in Adrian's room all the days we were there." said Emilia with a giggling, Y/n shot up and threw a pillow at her.

"It wasn't nothing like that! Like the boys didn't literally try getting into your pants the whole trip." said Y/n as Emilia bursted into laugher and face palmed.

"Ah but we weren't talking about those two, we were talking about Adrian and you. Plus I think he notice all the times fucking Joseph called you." said Emilia as Y/n made a face.

"Joseph." said Y/n as she sighed, Adrian peaked his head into the room as Emilia and Y/n looked at each other and giggled.

"What are you guys talking about?" said Adrian as he sat down on the couch, Emilia raised her eyebrows and turned to look at Y/n who was looking away.

"Oh you know about Emilia and her love triangle." said Y/n, Adrian chuckled turning to Emilia who rolled her eyes.

"It's not a love triangle! It's not a love anything, it's just Miles and Graham being annoying." said Emilia as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows.

"You told Graham and Miles they deserved a metal because of how they snagged you." said Adrian as Y/n jaw dropped and bursted into laugher.

"I don't remember that and if I don't remember it didn't happen." said Emilia turning red. Adrian chucked as Y/n held her stomach from laugher. "Y/n stop!"

"No I get it! It's just funny to me." said Y/n as Adrian shot her a look.

"What do you mean you get it?" said Adrian as Emilia covered her mouth and chuckled. Y/n looked away when Miles apparated causing them to jump.

"MILES! YOU'RE HERE! GREAT!" said Y/n as she hit him, he looked at her confused as he turned to look at Adrian who was giving her a face.

  "Did I miss something?" said Miles as Emilia made a face and stood up quickly, Y/n turned to Adrian as he narrowed his eyebrows at her.

"No! Shall we go now? Wouldn't want to miss the train now would we?" said Emilia as she picked up her trunk, Miles made a face and turned to Y/n who was holding her laugh back.

"Right." said Adrian as he gave the girls a glare, they apparated and found the twins making their way into the train as the others quickly followed.

"Weasleys!" said Emilia, hugging them as they looked at her surprised. They made their way into a compartment finding Graham in one, reading a book.

"How did you guys enjoy your trip to Paris?" said Fred as they sat down, Graham and Miles started laughing as Adrian and Y/n turned to Emilia.

"It was wonderful, so sad that you guys couldn't come with us." said Emilia redder than a tomato. Fred and George looked at each other and turned back to Adrian and Y/n.

"So did you guys.. get back together maybe, perhaps?" said George as Fred looked at them eagerly.

"She doesn't love me anymore guys." said Adrian covered his face and giving them a dramatic sigh, Y/n rolled her eyes and hit him as he laughed.

"No we didn't." said Y/n as Adrian rolled his eyes.

"You're telling me you were in Paris and didn't fall back in love?" said Fred as Emilia gave them a look and started laughing. "Whats so funny?"

"That you think they fell out of love." said Emilia as Y/n and Adrian turned to look at her, glancing back at each other.

"The first night was something wasn't it guys?" said Miles as Graham bursted out into laugher, Adrian turned red as Y/n made a face.

"Why?" said George with a grin.

"There you are!" said a voice causing everyone to look at the door, Adrian's eye twitched as he seen Joseph standing there with a smile.

"Smells foul doesn't it?" said Miles as he covered his nose, the boys started laughing as Y/n looked over at Emilia who was face palming.

"Must be what just walked in." said Adrian as Miles bursted into laugher, Y/n looked down and sighed as Joseph made a face.

"At least the whole world hasn't seen my dick." said Joseph as Adrian tilted his head and looked at him, Y/n made a face and looked at Emilia for help.

"Yeah? Well guess what? You let me know how my-" said Adrian as Emilia made a face covered his mouth as Y/n raised her eyebrows.

"That's enough boys." said Emilia as Adrian threw her hand off his mouth, Y/n face palmed and got up.

"Do you want to talk or something Joseph?" said Y/n as he nodded, they walked of the door causing Adrian to slam it shut hard, breaking the glass causing Y/n to jump and turned around.

"Merlin Adrian.." said Emilia as she fixed the door, Adrian crossed his arms and turned away from Y/n as she sighed and got pulled away by Joseph.

"Bloody git, I was hoping one of the pieces of glass flew in his eyes." said Adrian as everyone's stared at him surprised causing him to scoff.

"He was bloody annoying in France, he kept calling her as if he didn't have anything else to do." said Miles as Fred and George raised their eyebrows. 

———

"He has anger issues, doesn't he?" said Joseph as Y/n turned back to see that Emilia fixed the door, Joseph stopped and smiled. "So, you're friends with him now or something?"

"We never stopped being friends, we just broke up." said Y/n as Joseph made a face and nodded.

"Well I would love to hear about your trip if you'll tell me about it." said Joseph as Y/n cracked a smile and glanced at him, Gianna was walking past with Blaise when she stopped in the middle of them.

"Hello Y/n! I heard you went to France with Adrian, how was it? Did you guys get back together yet?" said Gianna as Joseph cleared his throat, Y/n face palmed and turned to look at her.

"No, No we didn't." said Y/n as Gianna made a face and turned to look at Joseph and bursted into laugher.

"What are you laughing at, brat." said Joseph as Y/n looked at him with a face.

"Joseph don't-." said Y/n as Gianna stomped on his foot as he groaned in pain.

"Ow!" said Joseph as he shot her a look.

"You mudblood, don't call her that!" said Blaise as Y/n face palmed, Gianna made a face and turned back to Y/n.

"I'll see you around Y/n/n, hopefully not with him." said Gianna as she pulled Blaise away, Joseph made a face and turned to Y/n who was glaring at him.

"What?" said Joseph, Y/n rolled her eyes and went back into the compartment with the others, who all looked at her rather surprised.

"Back already? Couldn't stand the smell could you?" said Miles laughing as Y/n shot him a look, she sat down and crossed her arms.

"I think Gianna might've broken his toes." said Y/n as everyone turned to look at her rather surprised, Emilia started giggling trying to hold back her laugh.  "Joseph called her a brat and she stepped on his foot, he went off limping."

  "Are you serious!" said Graham bursting into laugher, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at Y/n.

"Could you tell your boyfriend not to call my sister things she's not, unless he wants other black eye." said Adrian as Y/n turned to look at him.

"He's not my boyfriend." mumbled Y/n feeling annoyed, Fred and George looked at each other as Emilia look at Adrian.

"Well are you guys excited for the ball! I know I am, I love the big puffy dresses." said Emilia as Graham smiled at her.

"Has somebody asked you yet E?" said Fred as Emilia nodded, Miles turned to look at her surprised.

"Who asked you!?" asked Miles

"I did." said Graham as Miles blinked hard

"Are you two going as friends or are you guys back to-" said George but was cut off him by Miles.

"When did you ask her?" said Miles, Emilia face palmed and looked at Adrian and Y/n who were looking away from each other with stern faces.

"I asked her a while ago." said Graham as Miles turned to look at Emilia who was turning red as George bursted into laugher.

"I never found out how you and Miles broke up or got together?" said George as Emilia made a face and looked up at him. 

"What do you mean?" said Emilia.

"Well when you came into the dorm drunk, you were saying that Miles was being annoying because he wanted you guys to get back together." said George as Y/n turned to look at them, Miles' ears went red as Graham chuckled.

"Oh! Did I?" said Emilia as George nodded, Fred blinked hard and turned to Miles.

  "You also said I was really good looking and then kissed me on the cheek." said George as everyone turned to look at her. George started laughing as Emilia turned redder.

"I dont remember thatt." said Emilia looking down at her book, Miles scoffed as Fred turned to his brother.

"Does that mean you think im cute too?" said Fred as Miles and Graham glared at him, the twins looked at each other and bursted into laugher. "I'm only joking, she already said I was."

"So Y/n, has Joseph asked you to the ball yet?" said Emilia as Y/n looked up, Adrian turned to look at her as she shook her hand 'No'. Emilia glanced at Adrian and tilted her head. "Really?"

"Yeah, i'm not too sure I want to go with him anyways, he's been acting strange." said Y/n as Adrian looked away.

They finally arrived at Hogwarts, Pansy came up to Adrian quickly as he turned to look at her, Y/n rolled her eyes and looked over at Emilia. "Hi Adrian! How was France? When you wrote to me telling me you were going I was so excited for you!" said Pansy as Y/n made her eyebrows jump.

"Oh yeah it was fun, have you seen Gianna? I have something to give her." said Adrian as Pansy nodded and lead him to her. Y/n turned around to Emilia who was shaking her head.

"I don't like her." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled and sighed.

"Yeah neither do I." said Emilia as they walked. "Not a fan of Joseph Anderson either."

"Too bad I don't need you like me." said Joseph wrapping his arm around Y/n, Emilia rolled her eyes as Y/n turned back to look at him.

"Well I didn't say I needed your opinion did I? I wasn't talking to you." said Emilia as Y/n sighed, Joseph looked at her and turned back to Emilia. "Ill see you Y/n/n, I don't think i'll be able to handle his foul mouth."

"See you E." said Y/n sadly, Fred and George gave her a look and sighed.

"What is so foul about me?" said Joseph as Y/n face palmed, while the twins, Joseph and her walked up to the castle talking.

"Joseph, do you like me?" said Y/n as Joseph stopped and looked at her.

"Well yes of course?" said Joseph

"Then for me can you be nice to my friends?" said Y/n as Fred and George rolled their eyes and kept walking.

"Anything for you dear, as long as they play nice, I will too." said Joseph grinning as they continued to walk.

———

"I'm not ready to be back dealing with Umbridge, she treats Emilia and I as if we're her servants. She's driving me insane." said Adrian as he threw his trunk by his bed, Emilia had her arms crossed, leaning by the door as Miles and Graham unpacked.

"Honestly, acho! Excuse me.. but she literally makes us do everything for achoo.. her." said Emilia covering her mouth, the boys turned to look at her as she sighed.

"Bless you?" said Graham looking at her strangely.

"Yeah thanks, plus.. achoo.. that stupid ball is coming up but i'm sure after it.. achoo.. we won't be as busy." said Emilia.

"I want to ask Y/n to the ball if Joseph hasn't, that's why I haven't asked her." said Adrian as everyone turned to look him. "Bless you."

"You should.. achoo." said Emilia

"That slimy little git, get the girl back." said Miles as Adrian turned to look at him. "Blimey E, bless you."

"Sorry." said Emilia. "Achoo... you should ask her right away though.. acho."

"Bless you, yeah probably the best, make sure nobody else ask her." said Graham as Emilia nodded, Miles shot him a look.

"Is that what you did?" said Miles, Emilia rolled her eyes as Adrian sighed.

"Oh shut up, how should I ask her? Just go up to her? Bless you." said Adrian as they turned to look at Emilia.

"Give her a flower and just tell her, don't girls like that type of stuff?" said Miles. "Bless you."

"Plus, you guys aren't too sneaky if you didn't know the walls aren't sound proof." said Graham as Adrian looked away. "Are you getting sick E?"

"No I don't think so." said Emilia as she went into the bathroom, Adrian made a face and sat back as he thought about how to ask Y/n about going with him. "Acho."

"Do you think she'll say yes?" said Adrian .

"Why wouldn't she? To the looks of it, she seems to have more fun with you then with Joseph." said Miles.

"Well why is she still talking to that git?" said Adrian as he watched Emilia come out of the bathroom, her nose red. "She must like him a bit."

"It's possible..achoo.. I mean I don't know what she likes about him but he's different with her so." said Emilia as she sat on the chair.

"Different? He's a complete arse, i'm sure if you were to tell you the things he's said to you, she would definitely leave him alone." said Adrian as Emilia gave him a look.

"Yeah but you can't do that because it'll ruin whatever she has going on with him Adrian." said Graham as Emilia agreed.

"I say you tell her and fuck their relationship." said Miles as everyone turned to look at him. "I mean that's what I would do."

"Right." said Adrian as he rolled his eyes and turned back to Emilia. "Help me?"

"Of course, achoo..if you want to ask her tomorrow. You can do it in the morning right away, we'll wake up early and achoo.. we'll make our way down to the Gryffindor entrance and there you go." said Emilia holding her nose.

"Brilliant! Now where would I find a flower in the middle of winter?" said Adrian as Emilia smiled and got up.

"Follow achoo.. me." said Emilia as the boys got up, they ran up the stairs into the main hall as Emilia pointed her wand towards a painting and push the boys in. "Cedric.. Achoo.. use to always.. achoo.. bring me in.. achoo.. here."

"Brilliant." Adrian grabbed Y/n's favorite flower as Emilia looked done at the roses and sighed, Graham turned to look as her as he picked one up and handed to her causing her to give him a small smile.

Miles looked at them and scoffed as Adrian turned to look at him. "Why are you looking like that." said Miles.

"When did you stop trying?" said Adrian as Miles narrowed his eyebrows and stopped, he turned back to see Emilia peaking her head out of the painting.

"I- I don't know." said Miles remembering back to his conclusion. They made their way out of the painting and back into the Slytherin door.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." said Emilia feeling funny, she made her way into her dorm and flopped on the bed.

"It's quite strange seeing you actually try and get a girl back but I guess Y/n isn't any random girl huh." said Graham as Adrian looked at the flower and nodded.

Short chapter :)

Hi:)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

199K 3.4K 63
sad boys and sad girls. the whole world is nothing but a crybaby
111K 5.3K 21
Out of boredom and loneliness, you decide to visit the Bangtan Host Club where you meet Jungkook. #1 chubbyreader 01/05/2020 #1 jungkookxreader 08/13...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
115K 2.8K 92
MOVED --> IS NOW STARTING A REBOOT UNDER THE NAME "Forced into His Shadow" READ THERE! Everyone has heard of The Boy Who Lived. Except, what is it...