Insanity behind the eyes

De Snowyvillainess313

So basically Harry got into Azkaban and this takes place after Sirius's death and this is a NOT lightbashing... Mais

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

4

1.7K 43 1
De Snowyvillainess313

Harry got up looking around and saw a torn cape or was it a cloak? He couldn't make out many things in the dark but he sure could make out that the piece of cloth had very negative vibes coming from it. Harry thought for a bit but wore it anyway. He immediately regret it as he felt cold, no cold was the wrong word to describe it. Bitter was the right word to describe it. As he could feel his bones chilling but after gathering some Gryffindor courage he took the cloth off. Immediately a group of Dementors started heading in his direction, He thought it was the end and they would suck his soul out, but no, Instead one of them opened his cell and led him out of that wretched place he quickly tried to go out and run when one Dementor put that cloak back on him, but this time, he felt something different. He felt PAIN. He felt immense amount Pain caused by the cloak. It did not took him to realize that it was not ordinary cloak. It was a Dementor's cloak.

A/N:- HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING AND SHORT CHAPTER I HAD MY EXAMS COMING UP (THOUGH THEY ARE NOT OVER YET) I WILL BE UPLOADING OTHER STORY SOON AFTER 15TH OF MARCH I GUESS AND I AM GOING TO MY MATERNAL UNCLE'S HOME SO MIGHT NOT UPLOAD BUT I SWEAR I WILL START AFTER 5TH APRIL (IF ONLINE CLASSES STILL CONTINUE IN MY COUNTRY THAT IS) TILL THEN

~Sayanora

~259 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.5K 696 20
It became so clear. The mission. He has endured hell and now he is going to give it back. Harry Potter stares out to the horizon with a goal set in h...
619K 20K 14
Harry stared down at his bleeding hand, the words "I must not tell lies" dripping down his skin in blood-red liquid. And snapped. Harry Potter decide...
6.8K 409 16
A short story about how Harry Potter ran away from Privet Drive. [FINISHED] 56.839 words Ron runs away from the burrow at the age of nine, meets Har...
27.8K 1.1K 31
⚠Sequel to Midnight Disaster⚠ Year 5. Voldemort has returned but not everyone is ready to believe it. Harry enters his fifth year at Hogwarts changed...