Addicted (Dhoombros Fanfictio...

By iioyemehwish

Maliha khan- a 18 year old pakistani girl living in Frankfurt (Germany). Family isn't worth anything for her... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

768 69 39
By iioyemehwish

Hiiii here's the next chapter, but first of all I'm sorry for the confusion.

Maliha and her parents' relationship was never good! And Hina is a daughter for them ( suljhi hui beti, u know) When Maliha tried to apologize they knew that, there is a special reason behind that sorry,and there really was a reason.But when Hina talks to them they believe her because she is a really 'good girl'.

I hope you understand it now.

_____________________________________

Maliha's P.O.V

"Maliha there's just one problem" she said."I hope you know,that you are the last one to hand these forms in, so you don't have the option left to choose a group. You have to join group A that means Houston"

"N..No pls Miss I really want to go to New york and"

"Well Maliha, then you should have done it in time, now it's to late."

"Can't you guys just,take one extrastudent,I mean it's like"

"Oh good that you reminded me, Maliha please sit down."

"Ya but m"

"Maliha go back to your seat please." She raised her voice.

I went back to my seat,but I felt like crying. Na karti mai us din ghussa, or nahi wo larrai hoti!

"Class listen, we did a little mistake,well we can just take maximum 65 students in each group but we took 70 people for the New york group so is there anyone who could imagine to leave his group."

There was an akward silence in the classroom which Sophie broke by saying "Emm.. I can change my group"

Is ladki ka dimaagh to nehi kharaab hogya, jitna mera dream hai New york utna is ka bhi hai.To phir group kyu chor diya ?!

"Thank you so much Sophie." Mrs.Moretti smiled at her.Huh churail kahi ki,khud to New york jaa rehi hai!!

"Is there anybody else except Sophie?"

Haha Allah kare is churail ko or koi na mile, bethi rehe apni ghaltioN par.HAHAHA!!

"Okay, so we need 4 more volontarys but I guess we have to ask in the other classes as well." She took her files out and began the lesson.

As soon as the lesson ended I hurried to talk to Sophie.

"Uff Sophie you are so dumb! Why did you change your group? Have you gone crazy?! Aaah! What did you think you were doing? I mean New york...Uff" I bombared her with all these questions. She took a deep breath and then answered.

"Malo,what am I supposed to do there without you,I mean look at all these fobs..6 months with all these idiots,no thanks!"

She raised her both hands in the air. I just hugged her tightly and spoke "Thank you Sophie, you seriously are a true friend"

She instatntly pulled away with a serious faceexpression "Can you please stop sayin' thanks"

"Oh sorry, I forgot" I said while smirking because I knew her next reaction.

"Urggh....the same goes for sorry you bitch" She put out her tounge.

"Yeah yeah, but srsly I hadn't done that for you." I said.

"I know, and that's why you are a total Kamini" She chuckled, her favorite Urdu word.

I entered home and quickly went upstairs into my room so that my parents don't ask me how my day was! I put down my schoolbag and felt some tears rolling down my cheeks.

Kitni mushkil se aik moka mila tha New York jaane ka, or jab ijaazat mili to us paghal teacher ne sab kharab kar diya.Uffff

3 weeks went by in a hurry. Tomorrow is my flight to ..urgh.. Houston. I'm still not over this shit,itna acha moka haath se nikal gaya.

I went in the washroom and took a long bath after which I had to get ready for the party, my parents organized for me today so that all close relatives and familyfriends can meet me before I go into 'hell'! I walked to my closet and took out a long darkblue gown which had golden colored designing with pink flowers over the chest and arms.The border had a dark pink and golden designing.

I went to my dressingtable and brushed my long dark brown hair and then decided to curl it, curled hair looks the best on me.I curled my hair and thought of my long journey ahead.I sighed heavily, when Houston crossed my mind..ufff...After I finished doing my hair I decided to do a light make up just a bit foundation, pink lipstick and Mascara. "Done" .I again walked to my closet and looked for the perfect pair of shoes."Well, golden heels will go the best with this gown."I looked at my reflection in the mirror "perfect,but something is missing..hmm" I overchecked myself again to find out what was missing but I couldn't figure it out so I decided to just go downstairs. I headed to the kitchen to help my mom with the preparations.

"Agei beta?" she asked while scanning me from head to toe, "Maliha koi jewellery hi pehn leti"

"Oh thank you so much Mama, I knew that something is missing, I'll be back in a minute" I said and quickly went to my room.

I went to my dressingtable and took out a large box with all my jewellery in it,hmm full sleves so I don't need any bangles just earrings.

I took some pink earrings out and tried them on, but then my eyes caught sight of a pair of golden jhumke, how can I forget those earrings Hina gave me to my 17th birthday.I put them on and looked at me in the mirror "Yap,ab lag rehi hu perfect aaj ki party ke liye"

I walked in the kitchen, and presented me my mom again

"mashaAllah" she came closer to me and kissed my forehead,it was a great feeling.Her behavior towards me really changed in the past 3 weeks and so did mine. We all tried to stay as happy as we could in this time.My mom pulled back and I asked to help her with the preparations.

"Ye bhi koi poochne wali baat hai, dekh nehi rehi kitna kaam karne wala hai abhi"

"Acha acha lekin wo kaamchor kidher hai?" I smirked because I knew my moms reaction.

"Maliha kitni dafa mana kiya hai, zabaan pe control rakho"She winked at me. "Waese apne phone pe lagi hoe gi"

I left the kitchen and looked in the livingroom for Maryam,idher to nehi hai, I walked upstairs to look in her room. I opened her roomdoor and she seriously was laying on her bed, busy with her phone, ufff kaamchor insaan,

"Oye, mama bula rehi hai, neeche aa ke kaam kro" I screamed

"Don't lie she didn't call me, and why are you telling me to work I mean it's your party" She replied in a annoying tone.

I laughed out loud "looks like someone is getting jealous! huh"

She instantly stood up and walked towards me emm ok itni jaldi maan gei WOW....

"Okay let's go, let us complete the work, so that this party can start earlier and end earlier so that YOU leave earlier" She raised her voice a little and stressed the YOU, she just walked downstairs. Khoti jeyi!

I also went down and Maryam, my mom and I completed all the work while my dad was just watching tv.

After a while the first guests started coming.
I don't even know half of the people.

We had our dinner, dessert, tea.... and talked for a long time.

Thank god all the unimportant familys left so that it was just Hina's family and my family.

Hina's P.O.V.

Our 2 familys were sitting in the livingroom.

"Pata hi nehi chalta ye bachiya kab itni baari hogei" My mom patted Maliha's head and smiled. "Abhi kal ki baat lagti hai ke humari ungli pakkar ke chalti thi, or kal jaa rehi hai akele itna door"

"Mama senty na ho, rukhsat nehi kar rehe hum isse, waapis bhi issi ne aana hai" I winked at Malo and she just gave me that death stare, she just hates marriage and this whole topic.

There was an akward silence in the room, everybody was deepend in their own thoughts.

"Waese Mama achi baat nehi hai ke Maliha ab aap logo ki ungli pakkar ke nehi chalti?"

"Kya matlab" Khala asked

"Matlab ye khala jaan ke WO, wo jo aapne kiya tha uske saath jab wo aik (one) saal ki thi, wo nehi na hoega ab." I smiled but I could see that nobody got what I was saying.

"Uff ho Khala, yaad nehi jab aap,mama,malo or mai pakistan gaye the jab Maliha aik saal ki thi.Or hum jab jahaz (airplane) me charr rehe the to aapne Maliha ki seat ko jahaz ke bahir rakha tha, taake aap pehle samaan ko andar le jaye, or aap jahaz ke andar jaa ke beth gei thi or ek 'steewardess' ai thi Malo ki seat le ke or poocha tha 'ye kis ka bacha hai'.

Ab kamazkam ye to nehi ho gaa is bichaari ke saath na?"

I felt so released when everybody started laughing and recalling good memories. mood to change ho gya hai na sab ka.

"Maliha beta chalo ab sab ko chai to pilado akhri baar" My dead pleaded her.

We both instantly stood up and walked to the kitchen to make tea for everyone. We made the tea,talked, joked around....ususal stuff.

We served tea to everyone and went upstairs in Malo's room.

"Maloooooo, packing kar li?" I threw myself on her bed.

"Yap I packed everything"She sat down on the floor, leaning against the bed.I quickly stood up and sat beside her.

"Hey malo, I observed you all day long and you don't seem happy at all."

"Of course, I am not happy and how could I ?

I had the chance to go to New york and now I'm stucked in that damn Houston-trip."

"Malo everything happens for a reason, shahid isi me koi behteri hai "

"I know, and I really trust my god, everything is happening for a special reason but I just don't know... I'm seriously not feeling like going to that trip and I just can't change my mood" She sighed heavily.

"Hey, come on you have to go to that trip so just make the best of it." I walked to her dressingtable and opened my purse. I took out a red box and told her to get up. She did as I said and walked towards me. I hold out the box to her.

"What's this?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Present hai yaar"

"Oh really?" She squealed and unwrapped the box. She opened it and I saw a wide smile making it way to her lips.

"Omg Hina these earrings are beautiful,thank you so much" She said still looking at the earrings. "but where to wear such heavy earrings?" She looked up to me.

"I know these are really heavy earrings,but I really want you to wear these on your wedding day."

"On my wedding? are you serious Hina? I mean u didn't get married yet and why are you giving me these so early, there is still time"

"Don't know" I shrugged with my shoulders "Just felt like giving them to you" I added.

"Hina, you guys are leaving" Maryam said who just opened the door.

"Oh ok I'm coming, let's go Maliha" I turned to her and she smiled at me but I could see dissatifaction on her face.

"Let's go."She put the box on her dressingtable and we both went downstairs.

"Challo Maliha beta ab 6 mahine baad milenge" My dad said and she hugged him.They pulled out and my mom hugged her. "Apna bohat khayal rakhna waha jaa ke,or humme mat bhoolna huh?" Her eyes were filled with tears. She'll really miss Malo.

They pulled out and I walked towards her. I just couldn't control my tears at all and neither she could. We hugged each other really tight.

I could see that my mom, my dad, khala and khalu were also crying.Please don't cry...
I..I'm...I'm so sorry..I am so sorry.

Maliha's grip around me tightend, and after a few minutes she pulled out.She wiped off my tears but it seemed like they won't stop.

"Please don't forget me huh? You have to message me daily,call me every second day and skype me twice a week huh? And take care of yourself, now there won't be anybody to look for you and try to stay happy and make the best out of it." I kissed her forehead.

"Hogaya lecture?" She chuckled and looked at everybody "or aap log kiu itna ro rehe hai?"
Kaese bataye kiu ro rehe hai.

I went to khala and khalu to hug them.

"Hina beta sambhalo apne aap ko" Khala whispered in my ear while hugging me.

"Koshish kar rehi hu." I pulled out and said my 'goodbye' to Maryam.After that we left. I was about to go into the car when my mom hugged me and my dad joined this hug.I could feel both of them crying...crying a lot.
I am so sorry...
_______________________________________

Asalamualaikum you beautiful people.

I really hope u liked this chapter.

AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 1000+ reads with just 3 chaps you guys are amazing :****

Pls vote,comment and share

till we meet again, take care ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 319 38
Samya khan is a 20 year old Pakistani girl with big dreams of becoming a well know interior designer .she comes from a well known family consisted o...
147K 12K 63
Aayesha Adam Qureshi is a fun loving girl when suddenly one day she met a guy who changed everything in her. Her life is no more like before. Her lif...
18.5K 964 31
This is the story about a girl who gets an arranged marriage but she still in love with her ex. She tries to move on but life is one hell of a roller...
324K 18.4K 79
Nida Khan's got everything a girl could possibly want; riches, style, popularity, charm, A grades, and a far and wide queue of hot guys drooling over...