The Don's Doc

By Bithikhanam99

Ranked #2 in Aquarius Award He is a mafia don she is a doctor. He is ruthless, and she? A innocent soul,wh... More

Ch. 1. The Beginning (part 1)
Ch .2. The Beginning (part 2)
Characters (♥ω♥*)(✿ ♥‿♥)
Ch. 3 - coming home
Ch . 4 . First meeting
Ch. 5. No Anesthesia
Ch. 6. The Catwoman?
Ch. 7. Thinking about
Ch. 8. Kidnapped!!!
Ch. 9. Am I going to kill you??
Ch. 10. All of that was a drama!!
Ch. 11. Left with promise
Ch. 12. Family union
Ch. 13. Bloody Deal
Ch. 14. plot making
Ch. 15. Not again!!
Ch. 16. Animal
Not an update
Ch. 17. A new string
Ch. 18. Fucking Drug
Ch. 19. A Brokedown
Ch. 20. Realisation.
Ch. 21. My lost Kitty
Ch. 22. Love in jungle
Ch. 23 Cold, Warmth
Ch. 24 . Reasons
Ch. 25. Pretty Liar
Ch. 27. Not in his pace
Ch. 28. Brightest Eyes
Ch. 29. An old friend, a new plan
Ch. 30 Fighting the demons.
Ch. 31. Before that night
Ch. 32. Your trust.
Ch. 33. you ruined me
Ch. 34. Betrayal
Ch. 35. De novo
Ch. 36. Making a brother
Ch. 37. confusion
Ch. 38. Un-understandable
Ch. 39. Fever Rush
Ch. 40. A strom is coming
Ch. 41. His rage
Ch. 42. sefty pin
Ch. 43 Tiger cat
Ch. 44. Fire
Ch. 45. Fear
Ch. 46 Breaking down
Ch. 47 His Fight
Ch. 48 Jade love
Ch. 49. Alone
Ch. 50. Red night
Ch. 51. Light
Ch. 52
Ch. 53. War
Ch. 54. Love is more confusing than you
Ch. 55. The revelation of the years old story
Ch. 56. Ever and Forever
Ch. 57. Love Vibes
Ch. 58. The Grave situation
Ch. 59. Miss me
Ch. 60. I Love You
Sequel update

Ch. 26. Searching for her

514 65 28
By Bithikhanam99

Guys 👋👋 look at the new cover, it's made by freakinbadass
And it's looking so good. She also made a cover for my second book "Devil beside me". Thanks ❤️❤️ for doing this for me.

Jasmine's POV

"You have beds in this plane!"

I exclaimed, looking at the sleeping arrangements inside of the plane.

"Yeah, wanna join me in the bed?" Mike's voice came from behind.

" Yesss! come on Kitty." I jumped on a bed with Kitty, Mike followed me. It's so soft, I want to sleep here forever. I left a sigh as Mike sits next me. I smiled at him. But the second I am roughly pushed from the bed.

" No one is joining you in this damn bed. Now fuck off Mike." Aman's fuming face is in front of me.

"But... What..." I break free from his grasp. " But this is comfy." I mumbled as he again grab my hand and pulled me behind him. I looked at the beds with eager eyes as Aman make me sit down on a couch like seats as he sits opposite of me. Mike come and also sits, chuckling at Aman.

I grabbed two pillows and placed them on my knees and put my chin and hands on the pillows. A smile formed in my lips. I never went on a private jet, and it's awesome. Though it's also a reason, I am most excited about Delhi. It's almost 9 month after I came back to Dheradun and I never went back. I am more than excited.

But this psycho! Can't even let me pack my bags. And gave me a ridiculous dress. I never wear this type of clothes. If I wore a shirt, it's with a skirt and jeans with long tops. It's my dress code. But this man! Everything runs opposite in his world.

"What's going on in your head?"

"Nothing." I searched for Kitty who is now jumping on a bed.

"Liar." How did he knows everything!

"So, you don't want to come with us. And now grinning like this?" Aman raises his brow at me.

"I am happy." I normally told.

"Wait! You aren't afraid of us?" Mike exclaimed and I smiled a little.

"Why should I? You didn't do anything wrong with me till now. And though you killed some people" I looked at Aman and said, "they are worthy of that. So if I left the part when you took me to your house in my sleep, then you are not that bad." I told them as they both looked at me.

"I know it's not my place to say, but I know that you are mafias and you kill people. But just don't hurt the innocent ones, you can't bear with the sins." I told them and looked out of the window.

"Owao! Long lecture, Catwoman. What do you say Aman?" Mike says but Aman remain silent. And I looks at the clouds beneath us. A sudden silence fall over. I turned to see what's wrong but my eyes stilled at Aman's amber one's. He is looking at me, more like scrutinying me. And Mike's eyes on him. And for information, it's really makes me nervous.

"So..." I try to make myself a bit comfortable, "why are you going to Delhi? I mean it's not my place to ask you but...."

"To kill someone." Aman stopped me, too casually talking about to killing someone.

"What?" I chocked.

"To finish our job, for what come here first place." Mike commented.

"But.. but.." suddenly I lost what to say anymore. How can they just talk like this! Above all, Aman starts to chuckle.

"Look at her Mike, cat got your tounge Fiore! Are you not even afraid of us?" A cruel smirk formed on the face of both of them. They looked like something else right now.

"Don't ever made the mistake by not afraid of us. You don't know our world, my world. We are wolves under sheepskin. So better..."

"You want me to be afraid of you."
I can clearly see his intention, what he wants. But why? What did he wants? One time he is playing with my emotions all over, and in the next frightening me. But most importantly, why I didn't afraid of him? Why I am attracted to him so much? He is the first man I ever had such feelings, and I am afraid of this. Not he, but I am puzzled by myself. What I am doing? It's wrong, so wrong to touch any man this way, want this way, in my religion. But I am.... Maybe he was right. He is making me a sinner with him, so dengerously that it runs a shiver in my whole body everytime he comes near to me, touches me.

"Excuse me Boss, do you want anything? Maybe a drink or something else?" An air hostess stops, pushing a trolley of food. I looked at her, she looks like a model. I give her a smile, but her eyes stick on her bosses.

" Do you want anything?" Aman asked me and I denied.

"Nothing. You can go now." Aman told her roughly. The girl left, but not after sending me a look.

"Can't you talk with her just a little bit politely? She was looking at you. What will be she thinking? That her boss has no manners." I can't but rebuke him.

" What?" Aman looks at me like he is seeing an alien, "a little bit polite!" He scoffed. "Fiore you are living in too far. Don't, and I am saying you, don't ever made the mistake of thinking about others like you think. You are too much naive and it's not good. You thought that it's sunshine and roses outside, but the truth is far from your morals. So stop thinking...." A loud noise stops Aman and makes me break free from his eyes. Mike switched on the music player.

"Ok, ok, don't look at me like this." He scoffed at Aman, "there is too much tension here and I can't breathe. Catwoman do you have any problem with the songs?"

I nods my head side by side.

"Ok good, now enjoy." Mike leaned on the couch and closed his eyes. But Aman just glared at him murderously and asked Jordan to give him his laptop, who is setting some seats behind us. Jordan handed him the laptop and Aman opened it.

"Aman, stop working and enjoy." Mike whined and raises the volume.

"Mike, stop this shit song, or put a damn headphone." Aman groans.

I laughed silently seeing their bikering. Who can tell these two are 'dons' by watching them. As if it's not enough for Mike, he starts singing by his own.

"Can you shut your damn mouth?" Aman loudly throw the laptop on the couch. "It heard like an army of frogs are dying."

Mike stop his singing half way and gulped like he can't breath. And I can't hold back my laughter anymore. I started laughing loudly. But one glare from Mike and I closed my mouth tightly.

"As if I believe you!" Mike rolled his eyes. "I know you are jealous of me cause you can't sing for saving your life." Mike huffed and begin his song.

My last made me feel like I would never try again.

But when I saw you, I felt something....

I can't bear it anymore. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop myself. He is making a nice song heard like bad. Not that his voice is that bad, but still.

"Mike, stop."

"What! No, not you also." Mike groaned and I deadpaned at him.

" Look I got that you like song but can you please keep it locked into the bathroom? It's better for the sanity of others, you know?" I told him and Aman let a sigh of relief, showing his happiness.

" Why? What's wrong with my singing?" Mike narrowed his eyes.

" Everything." I shouted and he looked like a puppy whose owner didn't gave him his treat.
" Everything. Who? I mean who sings like this? Watch me." I told him and he glared at me more. But I ignore it and started.

My last made me feel like I would never try again.

But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt.

Come closer, I'll give you all my love
If you treat me right baby, I'll give you everything.

I sing the first four lines of the song and stopped. Mike had a baffled look on him as I raise my eyes to him.

"How is it?"

"Wao! Catwoman! You never told me you can sing like this." Mike blinked. "What did you say Aman?"

I tried to see his reaction. He is looking at me, not like regularly. There is something glimmering in his eyes, but I can't put it. Suddenly I felt like shy, as if his eyes are scanning me like everytime.

Aman cleared his throat and I looked down. "Hmm, clearly. I don't know you can also sing. But thanks it's better than him."

I scoffed at them. "I know I sing good. I worked in a band."

"Then why are you doing medicine?" Aman turned towards me.

" Because... " I stopped. Then blinked rapidly. What should I say? Because it's my mother's last wish, which I dragging on my shoulder unwillingly.

" Because?" Mike leaned.

" Because..." I stand up. Suddenly my throat felt too tight. "I need to use the bathroom." I can feel my heart beat raising. I tried to cross the couch but it's too late. Aman hold my hand and pulled me towards him. I fall over him and he hold my waist. I left a sudden cry as he placed my on his lap.

"Yeah Allah! Aman leave me." I can't look at him. What's wrong with him? Why is he doing this?

"Nope." His single answer tugs my heart. But I have to sprinkle some fresh water on my face to erase the blush and also the past. But this man is impossible.

"Besharam Aadmi! Everyone is looking! Leave me right now!" I hissed at him while controlling my breathing to keep it normal. But instead of leaving me, Aman's grip tighten on my shoulder as he chuckled softly. I still didn't looked at his face.

"Aman! Leave her right now." Mike cleanched his jaw and looked at him furiously. His sudden outbast startled us. As Aman's grip faltered. Maybe he noticed my uneasiness. I jumped out of his legs and ran towards the bathroom.

.

.

.

We reached Delhi at 5 p.m. And from the airport we went to a hotel. Right now I am standing and starring at the ridiculously huge five star hotel.

"Wellcome to my hotel. How did you find it?" Aman put his sunglasses and smirked at me.

"What? It is also yours?" I weakly asked. How rich is the man?

" Can I tell you a secret?" Aman whispered in my ear. But I am too busy to looking at the interior designs. " It's one of my ligal businesses, hotels etc."

" Why are you telling me? What if I give information about you to the police?" I turned towards him.

" No. You won't." I can't see his eyes. I follow him to the reception. A man come forward, a big smile on his face.

" Wellcome back sir. How was your journey? Everything fine?"

"Yes." Aman rudely replies. I try to find Mike, but he is nowhere in sight. Kitty is with him.

"You didn't informed, sir. I would prepared everything." The manager rubs his palm.

" No need." Aman grabs my hand.

" And who is she? How much time she will stay here? Do I need to.."

" None of your fucking business. Now give me the card and get the fuck out from here." The man gulped and lowered his eyes.

" Yes sir, sorry sir. Here take this." He handed Aman a card key and step aside.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"In our rooms." Aman replies in a 'dah' way.

"Is it in the ground floor?"

"You talk to much! It's on the top floor."

"But the elevator is there." I pointed to the opposite direction from where is he dragging me.

"I know." And he stopped infront of a metal door, or more likely a lift. He typed something in the front lock and it opened. We entered into the lift.

"That lift goes till 15th floor, and we stay in the 16th floor. This one is for reaching there. So for your future information, don't go into that one. You can't reach our place." I just nods my head. Too much information.

With a small ding the door opened and we get out from the elevator. I thought that it's also like any other hotels, big rooms with a serial number. I was expecting to see long corridor leading for other peoples room. But the place I am seeing, I wasn't prepared for this. When the door opened I take in a large open living room.

" Is it..."

" Wellcome to my penthouse Fiore. And you sure want to close your mouth." Aman lightly says. I blinked rapidly.

" It's beautiful!" I finally found something to say. " It's really beautiful." The whole floor is a penthouse. And it's beyond large. I looked around the modern and masculine architecture of the place. The floor and walls are all bright white but black leather furniture adorns the flooring of the living room. The kitchen and dining table are a similar setup but what truly takes my breath away is the view. The city skyline is so close and I can see everything below, the bustling taxes and cars, the shops and crowd from the large glass window.

"Come, I will show you your room." Aman called me.

After that I literally ran all over the place. In the middle Mike came and looked at me confusingly, commenting that may be I am gone mad. I didn't mind. Kitty also joined me in my adventure, one room from another. One time I mistakenly entered Aman's room while he was changing his clothes. I chickened out from his room while he began to laugh. And in the end I fall on a couch in the living room, too tired to move.

"Are you done?" Mike nugged me from behind. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes.

"Your house is too big." I mumbled.

"Is she fall asleep?" Aman's voice came and opened my eyes.

"No. Why?"

"Good. We are going out. Don't go outside. There is a guard outside, he will bring your dinner. Come Mike."

" I don't want. The fridge is full." I yawned.

" Good." He left and I fall on the couch again.

Aman's POV

Searching.

I am searching for someone, more like a certain one.

In this red night club, among the crowd of hundreds I am sitting in a private corner. The glass of scotch is getting empty and full time by time. My eyes in the dancing floor, searching. Other times I hunt for my prey of night. The sexy girls, with tight and short dresses, lustful eyes, too eager to fuck by me. And I enjoyed them, my types. But this night I am searching something else. But I can't find till now.

A loud moan turned my attention. A girl sitting on Mike's lap, jumping on him. Her tank top is lifted up her boobs as Mike is hungrily sucking one. Fucker! Enjoying himself when I still have to find my share.

After minutes he finished and throw away the girl from himself. While I was still wondering.

"Are you growing a pussy, bro?" Mike's mocking voice grab my attention. I frowned at him.
"What? You aren't going to enjoy yourself? I just started." A fox like grin appears to his face. He is in his own game.

" No. I can't find the one who can entertain me."

" In this place! What are you looking for? A red head, or blue eyes?" His eyes glimmer in amusement as he looks at me.

" Ah! I know what are you searching." He took his glass of wine and stirred the liquid, as if judging something.

" You know? What am I looking tonight?" I can't but hide my curiosity. Cause the fact is I, myself have no idea what I am searching here, why I am rejecting every single damn girl here.

"Hmm. I know what are you searching. Someone with amber eyes and a tight bun on the head, with baggy long dresses. Am I right?" His eyes burn with mirth. "But the problem is that you can't find it here. So, keep searching." He left the place after giving me a wink.

Lie. Lie, lie, lie.

I am not searching for her. I am NOT. That girl has no idea about simple facts. Naive girl. She is not even my type.

A hand touchs my shoulder and I turned back, gripping the hand. A girl! Damn. What was I thinking, I got my prey. Her lusty signs are enough for me to grab her and pressed her the nearby wall and kiss her lips.

Fuck! What am I tasting? A cheap lipstick. Suddenly the taste of chocolates and suger filled my mind. Chocolates and Jasmine. Fuck! Fuck you Mike. I pushed myself from the girl, without bothering to see the face. I have to go back and prove something.

The lift stopped and I entered inside. I straighten towards the room next of mine. What is she doing right now? It's almost midnight, she will be sleeping. I halted in front of door. Should I go inside? Fuck this! It's my house and no one can stop me if I want something. I pushed out a key and opened the door.

Dim light is lighting the whole room. I first looked at the bed. But it is empty. Where is she?

"Aman!" She is sitting on the loveseat near the window. Why she still awake? On seeing me she stands up and come towards me.

"Aman is everything ok? What are doing here?"

I take off my jacket and dropped it. The whole time I am looking at her eyes, amber eyes. As Mike said, now I understand what I was searching there, but in a wrong place. I take a deep breath to calm down the Strom running inside myself and I take a step to her.

"Aman! What are you doing?" She immediately backstaped, like every fucking time. But not this time Fiore, not now.

The game of approaching and stepping back continued until her back hit against a wall. It didn't take long for me to reach her. I stopped when my chest touches her, our faces inches apart. I grabbed her hair and let it free from the clutches of the hair clip. It fall all over like a fountain till her hips. I pulled her hair and her face lifts upward, making enough room for me. I dip my head into her neck and whispered in her ears, as my searching is now stopped.

"I finally found you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2.1K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...
151K 2.9K 40
[COMPLETED, June 10, 2022] [NOT EDITED YET] He wants to kill me because he lost his mother and his girlfriend, which isn't even my fault. I wasn't ev...
14.3K 456 23
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
305K 5.9K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...