freedom

By LOAF4U

ongoing ! y/n l/n moves to shinganshina and attends the high school after her family tragically dies in a car... More

before u read
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter one

2.4K 85 578
By LOAF4U

Today is my first day at Shinganshina high school. My mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunt, cousin, cat, dog, goldfish all died in a car accident when i was 2 months old.

I get myself up from my bed and drag my feet to my closet, putting on a sweater and sweatpants because I'm not like other girls.

I brush my long, flower gleam and glow let your power shine blonde hair and tie it up into a messy bun because i'm just really not like other girls #DIFFERENT 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I finally get to school and everyone looks at me all weird.

As I walk to my locker I bump into a huge and tall and muscular wall.

I look up

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY BITCH!!" the brunette with gorgeous green orbs stare down at me as he yells.

OH MY GOD. he is so hot

"I-i-i-i-i-i-I'm s-s-s-s-sorry...." I say shyly

The man pushes me. "FREEDOM!"

"omg... FREEDOM!!"

"SHUT UP BITCH!" he glared at me and walks away

Then another man comes to me, helping me. "I'm sorry about Eren, he just gets hyped up over freedom. My name is Jean."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
77.2K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...