strawberry lip gloss. seojun

By renjunnies

you owe me a new lip gloss. ยฉ renjunnies More

ZERO
FIRST
SECOND
THIRD
FOURTH
FIFTH
SIXTH
SEVENTH
EIGHTH
NINTH
TENTH
TWELFTH
THIRTEENTH
FOURTEENTH
FIFTEENTH
SIXTEENTH
SEVENTEETH
EIGHTEENTH
NINETEENTH
TWENTEITH

ELEVENTH

2.9K 147 30
By renjunnies

"Get the door while you go back to your room!" his sister, Gowoon shouted to him. Waking up on a Saturday morning to his sister getting her makeup done by the girl that had been running in and out of his life, was not something Seojun expected.

Rolling his eyes, he hastily obeyed. Seojun placed his hand on the cool silver doorknob and twisted it, allowing the door to swing open. What he didn't notice was how his navy blue robe flew open, revealing a lot.

Seojun saw Eunmi standing there awkwardly, holding two giant textbooks. Her facial expression twisted shock and slight disgust. The loud sound of Seojun slamming the door shut in her face was louder than ever.

His socked feet slid across the wooden floors, and into his bedroom. He closed the door in a hurry. Embarrassed, Seojun threw himself onto his bed, drowning in his sheets.

The muffled sound of his scream reached Eunmi, who cautiously waited outside.

Eunmi peered through the peep hole, both alarmed and disturbed. Bringing her wrist up to see her clock-watch, she looked at the time. Wanting to hurry this up, she yelled, "I didn't see anything!" although she probably woke up a few neighbors.

Minutes later, Seojun opened the door once more, in a hoodie and sweatpants. He looked a lot more calm and collected or he seemed to be. "What are you doing here?" his voice was cold and distant, yet Eunmi could hear the slightest bit of anxiousness.

"Studying? Did you forget?" she tapped the textbook with her finger. Yes. Yes, he did. Seojun forgot about this completely. But he wasn't going to tell her that. "No, of course not." he sheepishly replied, his eyes wavering. 

Eunmi hummed, unconvinced. "Are you going to let me in?" she positioned her right hand on her hip, she looked a bit annoyed if Seojun did say so himself.

She wore a simple white button up tank top, that cropped just above her jeans. Her dark hair was down today, in wavy manner and her bangs were pushed out of the way. He could tell she tried to hide the wound from when they first met, it was probably busted and bruised, but she was still pretty.

Seojun bit his tongue for think such things, scolding himself. "Well?" the annoyance on Eunmi's face only spread and her glossy lips fell open in the slightest. He gulped, pulling the door closer to his body to let her in.

Eunmi stepped into the apartment, firstly taking off her shoes and placing them on the rack. She looked around, taking in the smell of freshly made food and makeup products. Near the corner of the room she spotted a breakfast nook where they could work.

Looking around, Eunmi made her way to the table, Seojun following suit. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Jugyeong and a girl she'd never seen before.

Dropping the textbooks on the table with a thud, she turned to the two girls. "Hi." Eunmi smiled, her dimples appearing. Jugyeong smiled back, setting down a makeup brush. She swore that was the first time she's seen Eunmi smile.

Turning away, Eunmi slid the chair back and sat down, waiting for Seojun to also do so. He lazily pulled out the chair and sat down, practically throwing himself onto the table.

"Seojun!" the girl Eunmi didn't recognize scolded. "Have manners, there's people- Ooh I like this color." she pointed at one of the pretty bronze colors Jugyeong held up to her. She seemed to young to be his mother and to old to be his kid, so Eunmi concluded she must be his sister.

Eunmi tore her eyes away from the duo and onto Seojun, who looked more than dead inside. Ignoring him, she opened the textbook.

"Let's get started then."

"Does that make sense?" Eunmi asked, pointing to the question she solved. The prickly sides of her hair kept poking her, so she tossed her hair over her shoulder, out of her way. There was a reason she always kept it in a ponytail.

"Seojun?"

Said boy snapped out of his daydream and stared blankly at the paper, trying to process the problem. Mindlessly, Seojun nodded. Sunmi could tell he didn't understand but she moved onto the next problem anyway.

Seojun's eyes floated around the room out of bordem. And his eyes landed on Eunmi. Her hair fell over her shoulder, exposing skin. The earring she wore dangled a bit when the air from the open window hit it. Her gleaming doe-like eyes fluttered to be met with his, her now peach glossed lips parted, as if she was going to ask him something but stopped. She had caught him staring. But he didn't care even a bit.

Breathtaking. The air is his throat stopped flowing and he swore he ears went red. As if the world stopped spinning for a split second.

Truly, she was breathtaking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 41
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ญ" ...................... ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐ข๐ฐ๐จ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐...
241K 8.7K 54
๐Ÿ’Œ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ her hopeless heart will destroy her. jang moonyoung is a heartsick && her he...
494K 14.7K 50
โ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™™?โž โ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ!โž - - - - "๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ...
11.8K 327 16
you are dead inside. dead!!! ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž!!! - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ด: -- ๐˜ฎ...