My Ice Prince

By bunnysunoo

[Book One of the 'My' Series] "You're adorable, Shim Jaeyoon. Or do you prefer Jakey?" "Jakey's good." ~ An a... More

Part 1 : best friends.
2
3
4
5
6 : arriving in barcelona
7
8 : hanbin
9 : i love you.
10 : nervousness.
11 : world record.
12 : boyfriend meets best friend.
13 : double coffee date.
14. passing the torch
15 : the two couples
16 : poly relationship?
17 : buying a gift.
18 : dinner.
19 : the promise. (End of Part 1)
Part ll : forbidden.
1 : scandal
3 : who started it?
4 : debut.
5. bored.
6 : i'll miss you.
7 : family reunion
8 : debut promotions.
9 : Vlive
10 : speaking out.
11 : mine.
12 : rest.
13 : our new chapter.
14 : I'll still help.
15 : answer.
16 : break up.
17 : i love you
18 : confession.
19 : happy endings. (finale)

2

570 48 5
By bunnysunoo

penguin.hoon stay strong bestie! penguins and engenes are with you!

username1 PERIODT.
username2 don't listen to those haters, wonnie :(
username3 your both disgusting lmao
it's literally incest and your supporting it
¬username2 learn grammar first before commenting :)
¬username3 ok but it's still incest
¬username2 no? like they're not blood related?
y_junseo give me my jungwon back @penguin_hoon
¬penguin_hoon come get him yourself ;)
¬jakey_shim baby, just give him back, come watch dramas with me :(
¬penguin_hoon jakeyyy :( ugh fine.

~~~

Sunghoon's POV

The TV was playing as I sat beside Jake on the sofa, his arm around me. Jake was focused on the drama while my mind was on Jungwon. I'm worried for him. The comments was very harsh.

"Jake, I'm worried for Jungwon.", I broke the peaceful silence and spoke up.

Jake turned to me with eyebrows raised.

"Why? Is is the hate comments?", I nodded.

Jake sighed and nodded. He took the TV remote and turned off the TV.

"I'm worried too. But I know Junseo won't let him get overwhelmed by it. He loves him too much. So you don't have to worry, okay?", I sighed and nodded.

Jake smiled and rested his palm on my cheeks, carrassing it. I leaned into his palm, closed my eyes, smiling in content.

"Isn't our third year anniversary coming up soon?", Jake asked, making me open my eyes.

"Oh yeah! We've been boyfriends for three years. It's almost unbelievable.", Jake chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Why? We're the cutest idol couple.", Jake said with a sassy voice.

After three years, I decided to take a break from Figure Skating. I finally achieved what I wanted a few months ago and that was winning an Olympic Gold medal. Of course Yuzuru immediately called me congratulating me on the win and he asked what I plan to do next.

I didn't know at first. One of my other goals in life was to become a singer.
So I told him that. He said if I really want to, take a break from Figure Skating and pursue that dream. So I did.

"How's the debut album going?", Jake asked me with a curious look.

"Great actually. The producers are saying I have good vocals. We decided on RnB for the title track and I know penguins will love it."

"I'm so proud of you. I still remember seeing you win the Grand Prix Final and now my baby's going to debut as a solo singer.", Jake said, fake crying.

I laughed heartily and smacked his shoulder softly.

"You're such a drama queen."

"Where's Layla?", I asked Jake, looking around the dorm for Jake's dog.

"She's with my parents. I miss her.", Jake said sadly.

"Aww, I wanted to see her. I guess I'll have to visit your parents again at some point. I can see Layla then.", Jake chuckled and nodded, agreeing.

"My parents do love you a bit too much. Not that I'm complaining. I would want my parents to approve of my handsome, cute and talented boyfriend...", He trailed off as he kissed below my ear, making me let out a soft moan.

"Mmh Jake, not here...", I scolded him in a hushed voice.

He didn't listen and kept pecking below my ear and eventually moving down to my neck and he nibbled on my adam's apple. He knows those are my weak points.

"Mmh, more please...more...", Jake chuckled and sucked on the skin.

After awhile, he stops and pulls away from me, smirking.

"What? What did you do?", Jake covered his mouth as my eyes widen.

"Jake. Tell me you didn't just leave a hickey on me.", He just shrugged and crossed his arms, the same smirk on his lips.

I glared at him and rushed to the nearest bathroom. I couldn't help but let out a gasp as I saw the amount of hickeys he left on me. I swear there's like ten!

"Jake! Why would you leave so many?!", I complained as I touched each hickey which felt warm.

"What did Jake do-Holy-", My eyes widen as I saw Jungwon at the doorway.

"Since when did you wake up?", I asked, still shocked.

"Uh, you were shouting? How else was I not supposed to wake up? and damn Jake really went hard.", I glared at him and he raised his hands up.

"So you didn't mind if I left a hickey?", Jake asked with a teasing tone.

"I swear you'll pay for this Shim Jaeyoon. Manager-hyung is going to kill me if he sees this."

"Relax babe, you can just wear a turtleneck or use makeup.", Jake said while hugging me from behind.

"Right...I'm just going to go continue cuddling my boyfriend then.",Jungwon said quietly but I could hear him.

They're a cute couple. Anyways, back to the main concern.

"They look good on you though. They're pretty.", I scoffed and turned around.

Jake's hands still lingered on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh yeah? I'm sure they'll look pretty on you too.", Jake raised his left eyebrow.

"You've never given me a hickey, baby. Are you sure you know how to?", Okay that hurt.

"Of course I know! You just suck and bite. Right?", Apparently it was funny that Jake broke into a laughing fit.

"You're too adorable and innocent. I'll teach you how to give a hickey someday. Now let's continue our drama marathon.", I pouted and nodded.

I know how to make a hickey...

~~~

jakey_shim the world is not ready for our collab song ;) @penguin_hoon

username1 WHAT WHAT?! COLLAB?! JAKEHOON COLLABING WHAT
username2 jakehoon collabing on sunghoon's debut album wbk 💅
penguin_hoon you're not supposed to spoil it, babe...
¬jakey_shim oh, was I not supposed to?
ashfjdjddjd im sorry-
¬username2 we don't mind jake !
¬penguin_hoon yall don't mind but my label does !
¬username2 omfg sunghoon just replied to my comment- I shall die peacefully now-
¬username2 yall cute asf as usual btw-
¬jakey_shim we know but thanks! :)
¬username2 ASDFGGGLLDJTJF-

penguin_hoon i regret letting him do this...

y_junseo WOAH TMI???
jakey_shim I said I was sorry! 😭
¬penguin_hoon apology not accepted untill you let me do the same ;)
¬jung_wonie 👀
username1 this is why we stan jakehoon, there is no other gay couple that would be so open on ig 😌
¬hanbin_ig i second this
¬0529.jihoon.ig i third this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 726 32
Sunoo is a popular Instagram influencer, while Ni-ki is a talented all-rounder. A soft Sunki book before I drop a rough one. Started: 231124 (another...
52.8K 2.7K 31
"Do you hate me?". Heeseung was taken aback by the question, 'does he hate Sunghoon, if yes, why?", they were both forced to do this. "I don't know"...
50K 1.6K 18
in which two young and popular kpop idols fall in love with each other. one is extremely talented at dancing, the other has a smile worth all the gol...
68.9K 4K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...