And Then She Was Gone

By CerrahQuack

A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control w... More

The Departure
Goodbye Alex
Heading West
Small Town Vibes
Coffee For Two
So Awkward
So What's The Game Plan?
Forward Down The Path!
Adapt and Overcome
Into The Wolves Den
Old Friends
Your Color Lacks Conviction
Tell Me More...
One Condition
On Our Terms
Happily Ever After
Sharing Spaces
The Guest Of Honor
Did He...?
Check Mate
A Challenge
Alpha Mathias
A Tense Exchange
Let Me Explain
Ground Rules
Candelit Dinner
Night Night
An Exercise
Cleanse Yourself
Hush
Time For A Lesson
The Mess Hall
A Change of Pace
Submit
A Fresh Start
Barbie Girl
Missing Pieces
Ying and Yang
A Compromise
The Beast
A Storms Coming
An Irregularity
Gentle Hands
Can We Go Already?
Home Sweet Home
More Chocolate Please
You're Beautiful
What Happened?
So Now You Need Me?
Baby Steps
Carried Off To Sea
Testing The Formula
What's the problem?
You Wont
Wounded Pride
A New Assignment
You Called Her?
A Fresh Start
Building The Foundation
Some Time Apart
Ill Be Waiting
A Long Day
Don't Make Me Change My Mind
Patience
It Takes Two To Tango
Gal Pals
Mathias: The Beginning
Pay Attention To Me
A Hard Lesson
Mine
It's all bullshit, right?
Little Wolf
The Alphas Kryptonite
Pick One
Hope
Disappointed Expectations
Routine Followup
She Took The Stairs
Thoroughly Spent
The Alphas Best Friend
Home
Time To Change
House Warming
A New Routine
A Surprise
Tease
A Blonde, A Brunette and a Red Head Walked Into a Bar...
We Meet Again
Eat Your Words
Mr. Sensitive
You're So Annoying
Girl Time
The Domino Effect
Fractured
The Betas Dilemma
New Developments
Measured Steps
I Got You
Whats Happening?
Alpha Mathias: July 1763- Trouble
Recovery
You Need To Wake Up
The Past Meets The Present
Running Theories
The Rumor Mill
The Mad Queen
Set In Motion
Phone Date
Package Received
Elena: July 1763
An Error Of Dissociation
A Slight Delay On Pay Day
Internal Struggle
A Heavy Burden
A Perfect Night
First Watch
You're Not Forgiven
Destiny
A Firsthand Account
Baby Sitting Detail
The Perfect Storm
It's Over
Recuperation
Battle Ready
Green With Envy
An Alternative Perspective
Growing Pains
Boys are from Mars, Girls are from Venus
You Win Some, You Lose Some
Tangled Webs
Divided Interests
The Lazy Luna
Party Crasher
The Lunas Guard
The Missing Piece
Communication
Thank You
It Puts The Lotion On The Skin
The Love Of A Mate

Show Me

396 28 0
By CerrahQuack

"You missed our scheduled 4:45pm meeting." Jacob said in his normal calm and even manner. However, there was a slight falter in his tone as it showed  in its inflection the smallest amount of frustration through the phones earpiece.

"I apologize, Master Beta." She began in her own even tone, her voice being cut off by his.

"It's after work hours. You know this." His words now more abrupt and sharp.

"Master-Bet.. Jake, I'm sorry I missed the appointment, but the Luna needed my attention." Her soft brown eyes looked at the other women for support, a guilt forming from the deceit she held making it difficult for her to proceed with out the further rallying of the women behind her.

"And what did the Luna need? So I'm not otherwise unclear on the matter?" Jacobs tone was no longer even, in fact it appeared he was quick to escalate in obvious frustration in this exact moment.

Hollie was not strong enough to fill the lie she was trying to portray against her mate. This much was evident by how quickly she began to cave against his resolve. "I will see you at  home. I will make it u-"

"Jacob." Elizabeth quickly had grabbed the phone. Adopting the deepest manner in her champagne filled state and managing to pass off as sober.  "Are you questioning me?"

"Miss. Elizabeth." He said almost in shock from the abrupt entrance of her voice.

"Yes, it's Miss. Elizabeth. I require Hollie for the evening. Is that going to be a problem? I understand you're not used to change. However, I did not realize borrowing your secretary would cause such a problem. In fact, I was hoping to speak with you personally regarding Hollie, and now I'm concerned about how fruitful that venture may be." Elizabeth's tone was firm and direct, she had grown used to needing to hold an authority with others she came in contact with, save for her female confidants.

"Of course you may borrow Hollie for the evening." His adopted his normal regular control over his tone. "I just hope in the future that I have more advanced notice of her being removed from her duties. Her absence has caused a hiccup in my schedule that I would like avoid in the future."

"I apologize for that Jacob, the blame should be placed on me for your disrupted schedule. I can personally reach out to the party affected and let them know that." Elizabeth said back in a tone of complete concern for his inconvenience, all the while knowing he had not missed an appointment with anyone. Him and Hollie had not had their scheduled time of affection and that was what left him upset.

"That won't be necessary. It can be handled in the morning." He said back cooly.

"Oh wonderful. So there is no crisis?" She asked back, sounding as if she wanted to be clear on the matter.

"Of course not, Miss. Elizabeth." He replied smoothly, any other response not being an option.

"Fantastic. While, I have you on the phone, since I rudely interrupted your call to Hollie. I wanted to talk about her placement." She began to target a trigger point that Hollie was unable to do herself.

"What about Hollies placement would you like to speak on?" He questioned back quickly but still keeping his usual tone.

"Well, as you know.." she led on, her own voice showing she had been thinking on the matter for ages, however her and the girls were all slightly inebriated, save for Samantha, and she was making up her rationale with each word spoken. "Jason is providing me my own office after the ceremony, that way I can be available to the pack members and their needs. However, since I'm still receiving an influx of rabid interest, I'm sure my new title will have me quite busy."

"Yes, I suspect you will be quite inundated for the next few weeks after the ceremony." He agreed, his tone leading her to get to the point so he could gage effectively what she was trying to allude to.

"Well.. I need a firm secretary who can manage the impending influx smoothly and with an even tone. I was hoping to take Hollie off your hands as we seem to have bonded and I trust her entirely. I know that you're more than capable of finding and training an adequate replacement should you agree. However, I am unable to do that on my own, as I am clearly unable to anticipate what will be expected of me in my new role." She said back with a smirk, her eyes warning the hushed giggles of the women surrounding her, as well as giving assurance to Hollies wide eyes of concern.

"Well, I'm sure I can provide you with a secretary that meets those standards." He said back smoothly, not agreeing to replacing his own mate in his office.

"I want Hollie. She's comfortable to me." She said back firmly. "I wanted to discuss it with you first before I brought it up to Jason, but I'm sure he will be in full agreement with me and my rationale."

"Hollie is very well versed in my duties and responsibilities. Her replacement may pose a problem in my own offices needs." He said back, his tone respectful but showing its own firmness on his lack of desire to relent his established secretary.

"Oh, don't worry. I will explain to Jason that you require some leeway as you and your new secretary adjust. I'm glad we got to discuss this matter prior to speaking with him." She said going in for the kill and showing it was not up for deliberation any longer. "Don't worry Jacob, I'll make sure Jason is understanding during the transition. She'll start with me on Monday. That gives you the weekend to procure the right candidate in the meantime."

"How about I have you meet with several other possible candidates before you make a firm decision?" He began to rapidly try to fix the problem she was creating.

"I don't think that will be necessary. Hollie is exactly what I will need." She said firmly. "I appreciate your concern."

There was silence across the line for a few moments. "I'll speak with the Alpha and make sure he is in agreement with your choice and your new roles subsequent needs."

"Okay. I'm sure he will be. I'm texting him now." She said as she had in fact whipped out her phone and began to tell Jason about her fervent desire to obtain Hollie as her secretary. Making sure to start off with abundance of affection before she relayed that matter.

"Very well. Can you put Hollie back on the phone if our matter is considered handled?" He asked, a clear but polite frustration being given to her with his tone.

"She's actually in the restroom. Do you want me to have her call you when she comes back?" She asked in curiosity.

"Tell her to text me." He stated stated back stiffly. No longer being able to hold his polite demeanor.

"No problem! Will do!" She chirped back with a grin. "Have a good night Jacob!"

"You as well, Miss. Elizabeth." He said before immediately hanging up the phone.

———-

"Can you not piss off my Master Beta?" Jason looked at her with his deep green eyes, despite the sigh erupting from his throat, he found her efforts to be amusing. It was not often that he saw Jacob flustered and it was quite humorous to him, but he couldn't outwardly show that, needing to adopt a control on the situation.

"What do you mean? Why is he pissed off? He didn't relay that me when I spoke with him earlier." She said innocently with her hazel eyes giving him a side glance as she brushed her hair in the mirror.

"Elizabeth." He barely scolded as he was removing his tie.

"What Jason?" She said putting her hair brush down and looking over to him with an unclear curiosity written on her face, the frailest twinkle in her eyes showing her deceit.

"Are you seriously going to try and tell me you don't know what your doing?" He said unbuttoning his shirt and stripping it away from his upper body. His movements halting in his own progress as she walked towards him and turned her back with her hair lifted so he could unzip her dress.

"What is it that I'm doing?" She questioned, looking back at him as she began to slip her arms out of the fabric.

"Why is Hollie spending the night?" He asked back now removing his belt.

"She couldn't drive home, and her and Jacob seem to be at a discord so she wasn't going to ask him to pick her up. You know he wouldn't want her to shift and leave on her own." She shrugged idly stepping out of the dress as it fell to the floor.

"And why are they at a discord?" He prodded, watching her frame as she began to unclasp her bra.

"I don't know. Maybe, it's because he didn't get his scheduled head under his desk today." She said looking back at him as she bent at the waist to pick up the dress. Her eyes clearly showing no care for Jacobs plight.

"Are you really going to take Hollie as your secretary?" He asked his eyes honing into her ass, the only thing left covered, as she walked to the laundry basket.

"I want her." She said without looking back at him, walking to her closet only in his favorite pair of soft pink lacy panties.

"And you couldn't possibly fathom anyone else being capable of the task?" He continued as he stepped out of his pants, and dispelling all his clothes as well into the basket before grabbing his pajama pants and sliding them on.

"No. I couldn't." She said coming out of the closet in her pink silky night dress. The one he was so fond of. "Is it really that much of a problem?" She asked tilting her head innocently, her form pausing outside the closet.

"He's not happy." Jason stated with indifference on the matter. In between a rock and a hard place on the matter. The rock being metaphorical for his own cock as he began to pursue her from across the room.

"He is more than capable of finding another." She shrugged carelessly, heading over to the bed as if she didn't notice Jason closing the distance between them. Her hands beginning to pull back the covers on the bed.

"Was my mother here tonight?" He questioned in a deep tone, as his hands firmly gripped her hips from behind.

"No, she couldn't make it. Her and your father had a planned date. Why do you ask?" She said looking back at him, not being able to climb into the bed as he held her place, her upper body focused on leaning forward and fluffing the pillows.

"Shocking. Your behavior is almost indicative as if she was present." He said as he began to lift the skirt of the night gown, fingers quickly pulling down the panties exposed.

"My behavior?" She questioned as her hands planted on the bed with his direction of a firm hand pushing on her back.

"Yes." He said gruffly, as he inserted his dick quickly into her opening. "Your behavior." A smirk rising onto his face as she gasped against his movement and her fingers began to clutch at the sheet on the bed. "You've been a bad girl, Elizabeth." He said lowly as his hands held tightly on to her hips, immediately beginning to deliver powerful thrusts into her depths from behind.

"Tell me how bad I've been." Her voice faltering in a soft low tone, and coming out almost breathlessly.

"I'm going to show you." He said, a hand removing itself from her hip to give a slap to her ass before delving into the back of her hair and gripping it tightly. "And you're going to show me why you need that specific secretary." His tone keeping its dark depth with matching black eyes as his hips bucked into hers from behind.

"Oh fuck, Alpha." She moaned out as her knees began to buckle against his rapid and forceful onslaught of in and out penetration.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 20K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
106K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
84.6K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...