smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

thirty-two

1.4K 58 13
By vickie_org

"did you see your appa yesterday?" he asked, minji nodded, "he started crying a lot and it freaked me out, jinnie was crying, and no one wanted to play with me. i want my appa home" she frowned, namjoon sighed, he felt so bad for the young girl.

"are you going to see your appa today?" he asked, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, "i think so" she said, namjoon began writing on the piece of paper.

he folded it up and tied it with a piece of ribbon, "can you give this your appa when you see him?" namjoon asked, minji nodded, she missed yoongi so much.

-

"are you coming to see yoongi today?" jungkook asked, he scribbled something in his notebook and hummed, "uh, yeah. i feel okay now i think" he mumbled, after yoongi's attempt, he had no motivation to do anything, he had only recently gotten back on his feet again.

"minji's been really sad" seokjin said, jungkook nodded, "yoongi is a big part of her life, her only parent! we're yoongi's friends that she hardly knows, i feel so bad for her" jungkook frowned, poor minji.

-

"appa! we going to see appa!" minji giggled as she skipped towards the hospital, seokjin and jungkook smiled as they watched her, they couldn't imagine how much minji missed yoongi.

"can appa come home today?" minji asked, jungkook and seokjin looked at each other, trying to decide who would tell her.

seokjin sighed, "he can't come home today, he won't be home for a while" he said, the smile on minji's face faded, "b-but why? it's been so l-long! i miss my appa!" she screamed and sobbed, seokjin carried the crying girl and hugged her, lightly pressing her head on his shoulder, "i know you really want appa to come back but he's hurting a lot, his body hurts and there's a lot of things but he'll back in a bit" seokjin softly said, running his hands through minji's hair.

yoongi never kept his promise of cutting her hair, it was getting long and hard to manage, she didn't like it.

"w-why can't the doctors work faster?" she asked, "the doctors are working as fast as they can but your appa needs to do some work too" he explained, "b-but appa works a lot"

"i know but it's a different type of work, he can do it, you brought him a drawing, i'm sure he's going to love it" seokjin said, minji smiled, she had namjoon's letter in one had and her drawing in another.

-

"appa!" minji giggled, yoongi pulled the girl close to him, giving her a tight hug, "hi minji, how's school?" he asked, "good, mr.kim gave me another letter" she said, yoongi hummed and kept the letter on his lap.

"i also brought you a drawing!" she smiled, yoongi couldn't help but smile, a picture of him and minji playing with cars, "you're so talented minji, my little artist" yoongi tapped her head, squishing her cheeks, "i love you appa"

"i love you too min, can you give this to mr.kim?" he asked, he wrote namjoon a letter too, just to be nice.

minji nodded, hugging yoongi. yoongi really missed minji, he wanted to cry.

-

"so seokjin, how have you been?" yoongi asked as he caressed minji's hair, the girl was slowly falling asleep.

"how have YOU been?" seokjin asked, yoongi hummed, "i don't really know, i'm trying to figure it out, what about you?" yoongi asked, he had very confused feelings.

"i'm doing okay, minji's been the most affected one if i'm being honest" seokjin said, yoongi looked at the girl and ran his hands through her hair, she was asleep.

"take good care of her until i can take care of her at home, i love her so much" he softly smiled, he admired her features, she looked almost exactly like him

"who's writing you love letters?" seokjin teased, yoongi chuckled, "it's minji's teacher, remind minji to give this letter to her teacher tomorrow" he said, pointing to the folded paper that was next to minji.

"i will" seokjin said, yoongi nodded and opened namjoon's letter.

-

hello yoongi!

minji has not been doing been doing well emotionally these days :/ after some consideration, i feel like minji could use a bit of therapy a week.

minji mentioned feeling anxious and that she is constantly seeing people cry which isn't usually bad but she sees people cry an excessive amount which seems to overwhelm her.

she has been physically and emotionally affected by everything going on at home. please consider asking, 'kookie' or 'jinnie' to take minji to some sessions.

i also hope you're doing better :)

you're loved and cared for!,

kim namjoon (mr.kim)

(xxx) - xxx - xxxx

-

yoongi wanted to throw himself out the window right that second, instead he only gripped onto his hair, a sigh leaving his mouth.

he really damaged everyone around him and it broke him even more, he stared at the little girl and felt tears brim in her eyes.

"what happened?" seokjin asked, yoongi handed the boy the letter and allowed him to read it.

seokjin and jungkook read it, making sure to not skip anything, "yoongi, it's okay, minji might just need a professional to express her feelings to during these times" seokjin said, jungkook nodded as a way to agree.

"can you guys take her to a specialist? and let me know what happens" he said, "will do, you try your best at therapy, okay?" jungkook smiled, yoongi smiled back.

yoongi ended up falling asleep while hugging minji, it was a cute sight, both really missed each other.

"hey yoon, we gotta leave and i need to take minji" jungkook whispered, yoongi hummed, "my minji, i birthed her" he said, holding her closer, seokjin laughed from afar.

"okay yes, maybe you birthed her but she can't stay here" jungkook said, yoongi frowned, "what do you mean maybe, i did birth her" he mumbled, jungkook sighed, "you stay resting, i just need to take minji home" he said, carefully taking her out of yoongi's arms, "this is mean" he huffed, he really missed minji.

-

minji began crying when yoongi wasn't by her side when she woke up, she wanted her appa, no one else.

"j-jinnie, where appa?" minji hiccuped, "we're back home minji, he's at the hospital" he softly said, which resulted in a scream, she began throwing whatever she could find.

"hey, we don't throw things. come here, jinnie needs to talk to you" seokjin said, minji walked towards the older boy, "appa needs to be at the hospital so they can take care of him, you're not hurt so you can't be with him, you can be at home with jungkook and i" seokjin said, minji frowned, "b-but i want appa"

"i know, he's trying his best, okay?" seokjin said, minji hugged the older boy and nodded. how much time until yoongi came back home? she wanted him home so bad.

-

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what would you name your boat if you had one? also, if you struggle/struggled with a nicotine addiction, please reach out to me as i will need help writing this book! thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.7K 30
•Name : Park Jimin •Sex : Male •Age : 21 •Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...
1.6K 75 9
Min Yoongi is troubled. He's an alcoholic addict who will never finish high school. But a ray of sunshine enters his life in the form of Jung Hoseok...
53.2K 2.7K 79
An alternative universe in which Yoongi is the new classroom teacher of Park Jimin, the school's wannabe bad boy. TW: Drug abuse, Rape, Death etc.