๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š

By desyybaybee_

you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›... More

๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
the end.
new boook

twenty

11K 835 1.3K
By desyybaybee_

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls
5 years later ..

Now 23 Naje had a booming business called IcyCollection. she followed her dreams with designing.

" today we have Miss Naje with us today, in her hometown to be exact " the interviewer said

" wassup yall, it's the real Naje Fletcher " naje smiled spinning in the chair she sat in.

after five years she was finally came back to atlanta to see her mama and make some shit right.

bro this shit sound like love & hip hop LMFAOO - desyybaybee

" before we get started let's get on this outfit can we get a reason behind the fashion sense "

" this everything icy everything exclusive but ion wnna say to much don't want nobody biting " naje said laughing.

" well yall heard boss lady, let's get into these questions tho, the people wanna know what happened to kemoni, you simmons "

" damn y'all just straight into i see " naje said shaking her head.

she didn't like nobody in her business plus there wasn't nothing she had to say what happened happened.

" it's no bad blood between us, people just grow apart " naje shrugged keeping it simple.

the internet gon go stupid with that one naje thought to herself sighing.

she still didn't have instagram but she had a person running an account for her clothing line.

while she still had twitter though and people loved retweeting her shit, she was the same naje just even mature.

➶︎

leaving the interview which seemed like it took forever she was now at her mama house who was telling her about the hood block party.

" mhm i think you should go, get some friends you seem lonely " mama nita said sipping her water.

naje mugged her mama playful and flipped her braids over her shoulder.

" imma bad bleep ion need friends " naje said smiling. mama nita made a face and shook her head no.

" no ma'am, you betta go too " her mama said getting up and walking upstairs. naje threw her head back and stood up.

going upstairs to her old room which held all her suitcases while her other stuff was being shipped.

naje sat on the bed and looked down at the necklace kemoni brought her.

always and forever naje thought and laughed aloud shaking her head.

setting alarm for 4:30 she wrapped her hair in a bonnet then stripped out her clothes going to sleep.

meanwhile kemoni was already at the cookout with his friends. once he found out naje left he started acting out.

getting into the wrong shit, his friends actually tried to tell him don't do this and that but he ain't listen.

kemoni might've looked a lil mean then but now this nigga had more tattoos you could see, grew a lil muscles, and just over all got finer that what he was.

his whole attitude changed that once nice nigga was gone out the widow he had bitches on his dick, kemoni was what you would call a hood nigga.

not my boy kemoni * single tear drop * - desyybaybee

" bro " bam smacked his lips as he saw kemoni drinking out a double cup.

that's what he replaced that once euphoria he felt with, lean. it made him feel good so he drunk it.

" don't worry bout me " kemoni rasped out. even his voice changed over years.

cash smacked his lips next looking at kemoni slowly kill himself.

cash and bam actually knew his story about everything that happened because one day he had a mental breakdown and they was the only ones around.

both cash and bam sighed and leaned on the car parked in the grass as kemoni just sat in a chair minding his business.

➶︎

naje was now sitting inside her car where the cook out was hosted and she was nerves.

taking a deep breath she got out the car and locked her doors.

it was hot out today so she had on some jean shorts that upper thigh high, a blue bape shirt, and her concord sketchs.

her hair was in a half up and half down style which topped of that whole outfit.

from a far cash was low key checking her out she looked bad plus he never seen her before.

" yo look at her she look good " they boys head turned in her direction bam nodded but kemoni stared a tad bit harder.

once he realized who it was he paused and blink rapidly. he couldn't believe it at all. not one bit.

" naje " he whispered looking down at the bracelet she brought him then back up at her.

she was talking to these group of girls he noticed of of them bam sister.

" oh that's my sister come on " bam said lifting off the car and walked towards them and cash follwed suit.

kemoni smacked his lips and ran his hands down his face but stood up anyway.

slowly but surely he walked over there, once he got close he wasn't in her eye vision but he could still see the necklace he brought her.

he smiled at that but immediately dropped it remembering she left him.

he walked up the porch and sat in one of the chairs now naje could see him if she looked towards her right a bit.

and naje did just that and looked over to her right but froze when she saw who it was.

he looks way different naje thought to herself. blinking she tried to look away but now kemoni was starting into her eyes.

➶︎

the whole time naje been at the cook out her or kemoni didn't say anything to eachother.

a few glances and starring contests were held but other then that they couldn't find themselves talking to one another.

now it was over and naje was walking to her car before she was stopped by a hand familiar.

her heart stopped for a minute before turned to look up at kemoni.

" so after five years you wanna come back, what happened to forever and always. you promised naje " kemoni voice cracked.

he couldn't help it all their memories came rushing to him at once.

" kemoni i— i tried and tried your mama said you didn't wanna see me, she told me not to come back. i came to say goodbye, apologize everything this not my fault " naje said tears now in her eyes.

" i texted you everyday naje you telling me you couldn't text me back or call, you left when i needed you the most " kemoni tears finally dropped.

" i'm apologize i've been saying the same thing for five years now, i tried to come see you i— " naje stopped herself and just pulled kemoni into a hug.

both of their bodies tingled and butterflies erupted into kemoni stomach.

he felt that euphoria once again. he missed this feeling instead of the drugs taking over his body.

" i'm sorry kemoni, i promise i am. it's always and forever this time i'm not going anywhere " naje tears fell as kemoni hugged her tighter.

they both needed this, actual heart to heart apologizes, just everything.

people always say you could meet your soulmate just at the wrong time, well that's what happened.

but now is the right time and both kemoni and naje are in need of each other.

kemoni could smell the vanilla scent naje always where and felt his body relax.

" come on " naje said unlocking her doors, she didn't care at this point she just wanted everything back to normal.

➶︎

AHHHHHH🥰

okay okay now what's your feelings ?

this jus the beginning frfr buckle ya seat belts ..

fav memory as a child.

rant and i'll give some advice.

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 37 18
- bestfriend . you just have to read to find out ๐Ÿฅฐ
2.3K 85 33
๐Ÿคชread to find out
1.5M 73.9K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...