The Cheerleader and The Bad B...

By Mira49_94

"You're afraid of temptation." He said pinning me to the wall. "No, I'm not." I snapped at him. Who am I kid... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Epilogue
Sorry, another authors note.
Aaron's POV chapter seven
Chapter one Aarons POV
It's been a while.
Rewrite

Chapter twenty-four

380K 8K 1.2K
By Mira49_94

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. It's mostly just a fun chapter. But I still hope you like it. :)  

Please comment or vote to let me know how you like. I love comments 'hint hint' ;) Please and thank you! 

Also this chapter is dedicated to LilMizzFabzz because she's been super nice and so supportive. Thank you so much! 

Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

Please vote or comment. :)

Chapter twenty-four

“Road trip, Road trip!” Kalina screamed out of Aaron’s truck window.

“If you don’t get back in the car I’m turning it around!” Aaron shouted at her.

I laughed before leaning my head out the window so the warm air hit my face.

It had taken Kalina nearly two hours to convince me to go on this road trip. I didn’t want to get in even more trouble but it’d been a weak since I’d gotten home late for curfew and somehow my dad had agreed to let me go on a road trip with Kalina for the weekend. However I failed to tell him that Aaron and Brad would be coming as well.

We’d decided on just driving up to Oregon and staying somewhere on the beach.

I think it was their excuse of getting me out of the house.

“You are no fun!” Kalina said while slumping back in her seat and crossing her arms.

“But I’m driving so what I say goes.” He said before sticking his tongue out at her.

“When are we gonna get there?” I asked before their argument could continue.

“Four more hours?” Brad estimated.

“Joy.” I said before leaning my head back out the window.

Sure enough four hours later we were finally at the Oregon coast and were setting up our two tents. It was almost sunset so we all decided we’d go out and actually do something tomorrow and just camp for the night.

“Does anyone actually know how to set up a tent?” Kalina asked as she started unfolding one of the tents.

“Umm I don’t.” I said while rummaging around for the directions. “Ow!” I yelped as Aaron hit my butt with one of the metal sticks that holds the tent up. “Give me that.” I said snatching it from him. “You don’t deserve this.”

“True, but I’m one of the only people here who knows how to put a tent together.”

I groaned. “Fine but hit me again and something bad is gonna go down.”

“Your threats are so scary.” He said with heavy sarcasm.

After we’d set up both tents and started a small campfire we all started roasting marshmallows.

“Kalina? Should you really be eating that many marshmallows?” I asked her as I leaned back into Aaron.

“Is that a fat joke?” She said jokingly.

“No, it’s an ‘I-don’t-want-you-hurling-in-our-tent-joke’.”

She shrugged before shoving another marshmallow in her mouth.

“Hey you guys wanna go swimming?” Brad asked before standing up.

“Yeah.” Aaron said standing as well and letting me fall backwards in the sand.

Kalina shook her head because her mouth was still full. “Nope.” I said agreeing with her.

“Aw why not guys?” Brad said sighing.

“Because it’s cold.” Kalina said in a ‘duh’ voice.

“And it’s dark.” I pointed out as well.

“Whatever.” Aaron said shaking his head and walking towards the water with Brad.

I rolled my eyes before crawling into one of the tents with Kalina.

After we cuddled down in our sleeping bags she kicked me. “Sage?”

“Yes?”

“Why are they going swimming?”

“I don’t know.” I laughed. After a few seconds of silence I cleared my throat. “So how are you and Brad?” I said elbowing her through her sleeping bag.

“He’s so sweet! He took me to the Cheesecake Factory the other day.” I could practically hear the smile in her voice.

“That’s awesome.” I said as I pulled one of my blankets up to my chin. “Hey Kalina?”

“Hm?” She murmured through her pillow.

“You don’t mind that Brad and I dance together do you?”

“No of course not.” She said lifting her head. “You guys are just partners, I know that. Why do you ask?”

“I don’t think Aaron’s a big fan of it.”

“Well I can see why…I mean do you own a mirror? Any boyfriend of yours would be worried if you did anything with guys.”

“That reminds me of something…the other day Aaron said that he would never be as good as Nate.”

“He said that?”

“Ya, I think it’s because people tell him that he’s not good enough and I don’t think he’s ever liked Nate.”

“Well didn’t you say that Nate liked you?”

“Ya…”

“Does Aaron know that?”

“No…I didn’t have the guts to tell him.”

“Well were you scared he’d be mad at Nate or mad at you?”

“Why would he be mad at me?”

“Maybe because part of you likes Nate?”

“That’s ridiculous.” I scoffed.

“Don’t tell me you’ve never thought about him like that.”

“That’s not the point; the point is that Aaron doesn’t feel good enough.”

“Ok, well put it this way, Nate lives in a pent house and his dad is really successful. Aaron only lives with his mom in a house in town.”

“I guess if you put it that way it makes sense.”

We fell into silence so the only thing we could hear was the crashing sound of the waves. I dozed off after hearing the soft sound of Kalina snoring.

I wasn’t sure how long I’d been asleep but I heard Kalina whispering to me and shaking my shoulder. “Sage! Sage, wake up!”

“What?” I mumbled while rolling over.

“Sage!” She hissed.

“What!” I snapped sitting up and almost smacking heads with her.

“Do you hear that?”

“All I hear is your whispering.” I managed to say before she put a hand over my mouth and shushed me.

I did hear rattling, and that’s when I noticed that the tent was shaking.

“See!” She persisted.

I kicked off my sleeping bag before standing up as much as I could in the small tent. I managed to look out the small screen window and into the boy’s tent where I could see lumps in their sleeping bags. “They’re sleeping!” I hissed at her confirming that it wasn’t them.

“What do we do?” She squeaked.

“I don’t know!” I said before something hit the side of the tent and shoved me into Kalina. We both started screaming as the door unzipped at the bottom. Something grabbed my ankles and dragged me half way out of the tent before Kalina grabbed my hands. “Don’t let go!” I yelled as she started sliding closer to the door.

“I won’t!” She said even though my torso was almost out the door.

My hands slipped from hers and she tumbled backwards and I was dragged completely from the tent. “Why’d you let go?” I screeched as my hands dragged through the sand.

They let go of my ankles and reached for my waist as I continued screaming.

I kicked my foot upwards and hit them in the gut. They groaned before doubling over. “Sage.” They mumbled before rolling onto their back in the sand.

“Wait…Aaron?” I asked astonished while standing up and brushing the sand off my clothes. “Brad?” I said turning to see him nearly crying with laughter.

“I told you it was a bad idea bro.”

“I didn’t think they’d kick me!”

“Hey I’m still in the tent!” Kalina yelled to us.

“It was just by chance that I grabbed Sage.” Aaron said finally pushing himself to his feet.

“You are a horrible person!” I said before lunging at Aaron. “Why would you do something like that?”

“You guys didn’t wanna go swimming.” He said shrugging and easily pushing me off him.

“I’m going to kill you.” Kalina said sprinting out of the tent and after Brad who ran out onto the dock.

“Kalina wait-“ I started. Before Brad turned, scooped her up and tossed her in the ocean. “I tried to tell her.”

“Maybe you should go swimming too.” Aaron said while stepping closer with a devious look in his eyes.

“I’ll go swimming on my own terms!” I said before sprinting for the dock. Brad reached for me but I dove over his arm and into a summersault. I rolled to my feet and jumped off the dock into the water. “Ha!” I laughed as I resurfaced.

*************

“Why do we have to go home?” Groaned Kalina after we left the vintage store and had started driving back home.

“Because my mom works tomorrow and that means I have to take Zoe to her doctor’s appointment.” Aaron said as he turned onto a huge bridge.

“We didn’t even do anything exciting.” Kalina continued to protest.

“Night swimming and shopping is exciting.” I said as I turned around to look at her.

“Speak for yourself.” Brad mumbled.

“What about that?” Aaron said before pulling over and stopping the truck.

“What are we doing?” I asked while turning back around.

We were in the middle of the bridge and I just noticed there was a small crowd of people by the railing. I saw someone jump off and Kalina swore.

I threw open the door and rushed to the edge to watch them fall.

But the thing was that they were already bouncing back up.

“Bungee jumping?” Brad asked turning to Aaron shocked.

“No. No way.” Kalina said shaking her head.

“You said you wanted to do something exciting.” Aaron said shrugging.

“What if we die?” I asked as the person on the end of the cord unattached themselves and they fell into the river below.

“I’ll go first if you guys are really that worried.” He said shrugging.

Half an hour later and after we each paid fifty dollars we were all being buckled into harnesses.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Kalina mumbled as we were all carefully helped over the edge of the railing. “Should we all really be going at the same time?” Kalina asked gripping the railing as if it would break away any minute. “What if we hit each other?”

“We don’t all have to go all at once.” Aaron said obviously. “We can go one at a time.”

“Well who’s going first?” I asked precariously looking over the edge.

“Brad can.” Aaron said smiling.

“What?” Brad said turning. I thought he was going to say something else but Aaron shoved his shoulder.

Brad’s arms flailed and he shouted a profanity before he fell off the side.

We all watched as Brad fell towards the water. I think Kalina might have screamed but I was too busy watching the cord stretch and send Brad flying back up.

After he’d slowed down and was just hanging a few feet above the water he leaned up unhooked his feet and let himself drop down into the river. He came back up above the surface and flipped off Aaron before swimming to the side and pulling himself out of the water.

Aaron laughed before leaning closer to me and puckering his lips. I smiled before kissing him.

I thought maybe Kalina would feel like a third a wheel and she would’ve sucked it up and jumped. Or I thought Aaron would’ve pulled back and jumped to scare me. But I wasn’t at all prepared for him to pull back, smile at me and lightly push me.

I screamed bloody murder as I toppled over the edge. I swear my stomach was in my throat.

I waved my arms as if I could fly but everything went zooming by me in a blur.

The water got closer and closer until I dipped down into it a few inches before I was yanked back up towards the bridge.

I almost got whiplash before the motions finally calmed down.

I looked up at Aaron and Kalina. “You suck!” I screamed up at him while pointing my finger. “Consider yourself sleeping on the couch!”

I shook my head before unclipping my feet from the bungee cord.

I plummeted down into the cold river water. I resurfaced and pushed the hair from my face before swimming to the side where Brad pulled me out.

“That dick.” I muttered while squeezing the water from my hair.

I looked up and saw Kalina waving her arms at Aaron before her foot slipped.

She fell off the side before screaming louder than I had.

After she stopped and unclipped herself she swam back over to us whispering profanities.

“Cheerleaders are sposed to have good balance.” I pointed out.

“It’s hard to have balance when you’re on the side of a bridge and someone is arguing with you!”

I looked up in time to see Aaron backflip off the bridge.

“That boy is crazy.” I laughed.

“He’s your boyfriend.” Brad pointed out as Aaron dropped into the water.

Once Aaron had reached the side Kalina jumped back in and shoved his head underwater. “You ass!” She yelled at him when he pulled his head above the water.

“Hey it’s not my fault you fell!” He protested as she started splashing him. “Sage? Brad?” He asked with his eyes squinted closed.

“Don’t expect me to help.” I said crossing my arms. “You used our attraction to shove me off a bridge.”

“Ya and you just plain shoved me off a bridge.” Brad said stepping back.

“You guys wouldn’t have jumped if I had gone first!”

I sighed and shook my head before turning to Brad. “Don’t worry if he ever takes us parachuting I’ll shove him out of the plane first. Then we can all chicken out and he’ll be too busy falling to earth to stop us.”

“Guys!” Aaron shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 291 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
38.6K 1.5K 23
"I'm Aiden," he said then held out his hand. "Yeah.. I.. I remembered.. Aiden. You're Nate's best friend slash brother." "Oh, you don't prefer handsh...
221K 13.6K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...