Hermitcraft x Reader Oneshots

By MarvelEevee

Some various Hermit x Reader oneshots for fellow Hermitcraft fans! I'll take requests! ~ Most Impressive Rank... More

You're Looking Shade-E-E (Etho x Reader)
Lost in the End (Mumbo x Reader)

Requests Info

39 2 3
By MarvelEevee

So sorry I didn't put this first! It wouldn't let me add chapters before the ones I'd already done. 

Anyway, here's the info about the requests! 

First of all, I just want to state that these are the Minecraft personas, not the real youtubers!

Most of these will likely be for female readers, I just tend to write better from a female POV. However, I can try to do for male if requested. 

The following are the Hermits I'd be most comfortable writing for: Etho, Mumbo, Grian, Scar, Tango, Impulse, Iskall, Beef, and Keralis. The others I don't know that well, but I can try to do if you request one of them.

Most of these will be set in Season 7, because I haven't seen the other seasons. I might write for Alternate Universes or Among Us type things, though.

I think that's it! If I forgot anything or you have questions feel free to let me know. 

Love you guys ~ Eevee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
125K 5.3K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.