behind closed doors

By jungk00kie_jeon

Taehyung is the prince, soon to be king, of Eunoia , one of the best kingdoms going, with the best life he co... More

CHARACTERS ♚
1장
2장
3장
4장
5장
6장
7장
8장
9장
10장
11장
12장
13장
14장
15장
16장
17장
18장
19장
20장
21장
22장
23장
24장
25장
26장
27장
28장
29장
30장
31장
32장
33장
34장
35장
36장
38장
39장
EPILOGUE
AUTHORS NOTE

37장

7.8K 368 43
By jungk00kie_jeon

Jungkook was laying on the floor with his daughter in his arms, pushing her up in the sky, pretending that she was flying.
"Weeee, is sunnie flying hm" Jungkook giggled making silly noises making his daughter laugh. While Mun was busy sleeping in his fathers arms. The twins were already 1 years old, and they had grown up rather quickly. It was safe to say Mun was more of a daddy's boy while Sunhee was more of a mama's girl. But they loved their parents equally and they loved their children equally. They loved them more than anything.

Taehyung was signing a few documents, when he felt his son squirming around slightly. Taehyung looked down and smiled when he saw his son looking up at him and placed his tiny hands on Taehyung's cheeks. He squished them gently, which only made little dents in his cheeks. Mun let out a few giggles.
"You're so silly" Taehyung chuckled sticking his tongue out a little bit.
"D-da-da" the boy smiled.
Taehyung gasped and Jungkook sat up holding onto his daughter, looking at the boy with disbelief.
"Mun, say it again, please baby say it again for dada" Taehyung pleaded with a huge smile on his face.
"Dada" Mun repeated, giggling again.
"MUN BABY" Jungkook squealed excitedly, running over to his sun and showering his face with kisses.
"Awh bubba I'm so proud of you" Taehyung rubbed the boys head and kissed his nose.

The couple were so invested with their son they didn't notice their daughter who was displaying a big pout.
"M-mama" Sunhee cried, kicking her legs around.
Jungkook gasped and turned to his upset daughter.
"SUNNIE! Say it again baby" Jungkook pleaded, caressing the girls face, bouncing her up and down on her hips to stop her from crying.
"Mama" she sniffed rubbing her damp eyes.
"Ahh baby" Jungkook cried, peppering her face with sweet kisses making her giggle softly.

"I can't believe my babies are talking" Jungkook cried, with a few tears escaping his eyes.
Sunhee was quick to wipe Jungkook's tears and kiss the boys chin as she couldn't reach anywhere else.
"They're growing up so fast" Taehyung added, looking at his son with happiness filled in his eyes.
"Next thing you know we will have to teach them how to shift into their wolf" Jungkook smiled, thinking about how cute they will be as little pups.
"That's so true, I can't wait for that day to come" Taehyung practically squealed making Jungkook burst out into laughter.

...

Hours had past and the night became later. The two had put the twins to bed and they were finally in bed as well. Jungkook was cuddled up in his husbands hold, resting his face on his chest. While Taehyung had his arms wrapped around the boy. They said their good nights and the two fell to sleep fairly quickly.
However during their sleep, Jungkook was experiencing something far from a dream. The dream, was one of his biggest fears that he's had ever since he gave birth to his kids. He hadn't shared the fear with his husband, as the thought he was just being dramatic, but it was constantly on his mind.

"King! The Queen of Abditory has escaped from prison. She escaped two nights ago" a guard shouted out of breath, as he looked at the king and Queen.
Jungkook's face completely paled, as he knew what the woman was capable of. Jungkook heard cries from his babies which were all the way upstairs in their nursery. He was quickly to jump to his feet and sprinted out the living room. He ran up the long flight of stairs with tears gathered up in his eyes.
"Baby" Taehyung called out following after him, but Jungkook didn't stop running.
He made it to the very top of the stairs and ran through the long corridors till he came to the corridor which had the nursery on.

Jungkook opened the door to see the woman standing in the room with the twins in her arms.
"Put them back now!" Jungkook growled.
"M-mama" the twins cried, thrashing around in her hold.
"It's okay babies, mama's here" Jungkook called.
Not too long later Taehyung charged into the room, with his eyes glowing a bright red.
"You don't scare me you pathetic true blood. All this time I wanted my real son to marry you but you're just as pathetic as the omega" she snorted wickedly. "My grandchildren are so ugly, they look like fucking rats" she gagged.

"Please just let them go, take what you want but just not them" Jungkook cried.
"Shut up you piece of shit, I will have what I want and do what I want" she screamed.
Before he knew it she dropped the babies to the floor making them scream out in pain.
Jungkook cried when he saw the babies fall onto the floor, but he then heard a grunt from the person next to him. He turned his head to the side and saw his mate drop to the floor.
"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed loudly.

He tried to get up to run to him, but something was stopping him. It was as if there was a wall, which prevented him to get to his suffering family.

"You took my life away, and now I'm taking yours" she evilly smirked before grabbing the babies and jumping out the window.
Jungkook let out a ear deafening scream. He ran to the window and watched as his mother and children completely vanish.
He then ran over to his husband who was surrounded in a pool of his blood. His mother had shot him with a wolfsbane bullet. Taehyung was turning a dark blue, and his veins became black.
Jungkook held Taehyung's chest trying to stop the bleeding, but nothing was working.

"I'm so sorry baby, I promised I would protect you and our family" Taehyung rasped out with a tear rolling down his cheek.
"No don't say that, you will be fine, you will be here, our kids will be here. We are happy. This isn't happening, no... no I can't let you... no" Jungkook rambled on trying to stop the bleeding and control his breathing.
"Jungkook, my love... I love you, please live on for me" Taehyung said almost taking his last breath.
"NO TAEHYUNG NO!" Jungkook screamed when he saw the male take his last breath, before shutting his eyes and his body went still.

"TAEHYUNG" Jungkook screamed, waking up instantly, sitting up, and holding the duvet cover with tight fists.
Taehyung quickly turned on the bedside lamp and saw his mate drenched with sweat, face streaming with tears and his whole body looking completely white washed.
Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around the boys waist. Make Jungkook scream again, jumping away from his hold. Jungkook looked at the male with wide eyes.
"T-Taehyung?" Jungkook said with a crack in his voice.
"It's okay baby, I'm here" Taehyung quickly reassured.

Jungkook dove into Tae's embrace, sobbing into his chest. Taehyung rocked the omega back and forth, hushing the boys cries. He pressed kisses onto the top of his head, while rubbing soft pattens onto his back.
"It's okay baby, I'm here. You're okay" Taehyung whispered to the boy who was clinging onto him like it was the last time he'll ever see him.

Jungkook's cries had finally died down and was replaced with small sniffs, but he didn't let go, or even loosen his grip around Tae.
"I thought I lost you, and the twins. I-I thought my mother stole them, hurt them and killed you. W-what happens if she escapes Tae... s-she would ruin our family" Jungkook sobbed once again.
Taehyung was fairly surprised that Jungkook had dreamt about such a horrible thing. The boy has never had that bad of a nightmare before. He did have them but that was when he first started living with him. But they were never to the point he would scream as he woke up and cling onto Taehyung like the world was ending.

"It's okay baby, it was just a nightmare. I can promise you that woman is coming no where near our family or this palace. She will not escape, and she certainly will not touch or hurt my family" Taehyung said with full confidence. Jungkook melted in Taehyung's protective hug and nuzzled his face into Taehyung's neck, taking in his calming smell.
Taehyung laid back down, with Jungkook laying on top of him, and his face dug deep into his skin.
"I love you baby, I will always be here"
"I-I love you too, so much" Jungkook sobbed softly.
"Get some sleep baby, I'll be right here" Taehyung instructed, holding him in his tight embrace.
Jungkook hesitantly shut his heavy eyes, and drifted back to sleep, while Tae continually rubbed small patterns of his back and pressed kisses to the boys head reassuringly. Till he fell back to sleep himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 41.1K 44
A modern royal love story... What happens when Jungkook not only gets kicked out of the orphanage but also fired from his only job? Where will he go...
47.8K 4.4K 31
Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Jungkook is...
932K 53.3K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
23.1K 1.3K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...