๐„๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š

By desyybaybee_

you was my happiness, that high i felt when around you. love aint even the word to describe it. ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฒ๐›... More

๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
the end.
new boook

seventeen.

12.1K 834 629
By desyybaybee_

sorry for my mistakes ..
30+ cmts pls

7:30 read the time as naje brushed her teeth and washed her face. 

her and kemoni haven't talked since their promise but it was intentionally they were both just busy.

" hello " naje answered her phone without looking at the caller id as she put on some lotion.

" wassup phat " she heard kemoni voice through the line, smiling she put the phone on speaker.

" heyyyy lil uglyyy, it's us graduating for me " naje said as she put on her panties and bra, then her dress.

" nah frl " kemoni said with a big smile on his face. he was finally finna make his dreams come true after all this hard work too.

once naje finished getting dressed she picked up her cap and put it over her flat ironed hair.

" i'll see you at the school, be safe " naje said as she put on her retainers and put some lip gloss on.

" alright " they both hung up.

meanwhile kemoni walked downstairs and was met with kulture and a big smile.

" congratulations moni " kulture said mispronouncing congratulations making him laugh.

" thank you kk " he picked her up kissing her cheek and walked into the kitchen with her on his side.

" good morning ma " kemoni hugged his mama and then sat at the old table.

" good morning moni, did your brother come home last night " she asked hopping he would say yea.

kemoni shrugged thinking back on what happened last night he was hurt for real but it is what it is.

" i don't know probably his cap and gown gone so " he said as his mama put some food in front of him.

she made grits, sausage, eggs, and pancakes.

" thank you " kemoni and kulture said in sync as they started grubbing.

mama dee leaned on the kitchen frame looking at her two kids even though one was missing.

she really wanted to give them the world, she was trying her best but she felt like she was failing.

➶︎

now both of them were sitting in their seats in order from their last names, naje came was a little close to the front of the line while kemoni was slightly towards the end and middle.

kemoni and naje basically pulled up at the same time so they had time to say hey and hug.

but now it was the time they was waiting for.

" NAJE FLETCHER " the teacher called out. smiling naje walked across the stage.

she could hear her mama and folks cheering her own which made her laugh as she shook the principal hand.

next was her design teacher her favorite at that. naje got to her and hugged her.

" thank you, if it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't even be taking designing serious " naje said smiling at the lady.

" girl gone nie bout to me make cry " they both laughed and naje shook everybody else hand beofore walking off.

soon it was now kemoni turn and he was nerves as a bitch.

" KEMONI SIMMONS " the teacher yelled and as on que mama dee, kk, naje, mama nita, and many more people started clapping and yelling.

kemoni smiled it felt good to know people was proud of you and shit like that.

shaking the principal hand he got to his gym teacher; the coach of the football team too.

" remember the field always open i still take lessons " coach james said. kemoni laughed and dapped him up.

kemoni could do a lil something in the field but that wasn't where his heart was he wanted to do art.

walking off the stage he walked to his seat and sat down.

looking around his eyes connected with najes and she smiled making him smile.

" YOU ARE NOW GRADUATES " the principal stated and everybody screamed throwing their caps.

that was so whiteish .. i don't even think they do that in real life— i don't know how to do a graduation at all - desyybaybee

getting up naje walked to her mama and her family who was standing behind her.

" wassup everybody " naje smiled waved, her favorite uncle walked up to her crip walking.

" heyyy favorite niece " uncle marvin said hugging naje rocking them side to side.

naje laughed hugging him back, he was like the father figure in her life that she didn't have.

they was bestfriends she told him and her mama everybody literally but uncle marvin ended up going to the military so they was close but not as close.

" uncle marvin my nigga " naje said as the pulled away from the hug and looked up at him.

" yk i wasn't gon miss this bug " he said smiling and handing her something in a box. opening it naje smiled looking over the rolex.

she been wanting one for the longest asking everybody to get her one and finally she got it.

" thank you so much, i'm boutta stunt on em wit this one " naje said to herself but aloud making everybody around her laugh.

naje smiled looking around and caught a glimpse of kemoni talking to kk.

" hold on " she said putting the watch up and handing it to her mama before going over to kemoni.

" oh cause i thought a nigga who didn't graduate yet said sum " naje said as she stood beside kemoni.

they both busted out laughing and hugged eachother.

" congratulations phat " kemoni smiled kissing naje forehead naje smiled congratulating him too.

" hey ms naje " kulture said cheesing. naje laughed and bent down to hug her.

➶︎

after all the congratulations and gifts kemoni and naje was at their house naje brought sitting on the couch watching tv.

they both was on the L shaped couch and was cuddled up with each other.

" i like you kemoni " naje mumbled dozing off, but she wanted to let him know that.

" i love you too naje " kemoni replied with a smile on his face.

they both just enjoyed each other presence small smiles on their faces.

but little did they know, the storm was pouring down. harder than ever.

✌︎

chileee ionk think yal ready for this one ..

feelings ?

netflix or hulu ?

yal watch good girls ?

GET IN THE CAR ELIZABETH.

YOU WANT SOME MAMA ?

ouuu rio know he fine ..

thoughts ?

characters ?

vote and comment

desyybaybee outttttt 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 304 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love storyโค๏ธ (ON HOLD)
2.3K 36 18
- bestfriend . you just have to read to find out ๐Ÿฅฐ
42.5K 1K 15
๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€, ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™.. ยฉ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค...