A Hero's Shadow (BNHA x Male...

By Wolfinator12

For Y/n Kurokage being in someones shadow is the norm. With a Quirk that makes people not notice him and a gr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

3.5K 121 7
By Wolfinator12

It was now Y/n and Momo's turn. They were choosen to be the villains while their opponents, a boy named Kaminari and a girl named Jirou, were the heroes.

Momo: "How is your arm?" Momo asked concerned.

Y/n: "Hurts like hell, but nothing I can not deal with. We should think up a strategy, Jirou will be able to find our, or better yet your, position quickly using her Quirk. However I have the feeling Kaminari will be not all too hard to handle." The two were on the way towards where the bomb is hidden.

Momo: "We could place steel rods around the room to ground his electricity." Momo suggested.

Y/n: "Hmm... how much can you safely create? Would you be able to make a lightning rod leading out of the window and down towards the ground, plus a web of metal rods to catch his lightning?" Momo looked deep in thought before nodding.

Momo: "I should be able to do that, but I wont be able to make much more after that."

Y/n: "That will do." They reached the room with the bomb and Momo got right to work creating the counter for Kaminari's Quirk. A few minutes passed. "Ok they will be allowed to enter the building right about now. Is everything ready?"

Momo: "Yes. How will we deal with them once they enter the room?"

Y/n: "You distract them while I try to catch them off guard."

Meanwhile in the observation room the others watched confused as Momo seemingly talked with herself.

Mina: "Why is Yaoyorozu talking to herself?"

All Might: "She is not Young Ashido, Young Kurokage's Quirk effects electronics too, resulting in him not being immediately visible on the camera feed." All Might explains. They all continued to watch as Jirou motioned towards the ceiling signalling Kaminari that the villains were above them. Unfortunetaly for both the students watching and for the hero team the fight was lost the moment they stepped foot into the room with the bomb.

Kaminari had quickly send out a wave of electricity towards Momo, hoping it would defeat her or at least weaken her enough for Jirou to win. What he didn't expect was that the energy he had send out would instead go straight into a web of metal rods and out of the window. He had put everything in that one attack and so he short curcuited his brain.

Jirou: "Damn it Charge Dolt!" The girl said as she saw the stupid state her teammate was in.

Momo: "Then come Hero. You are alone now." Momo said over dramatically.

Jirou: "Whatever I just have to win on my own then. Don't be mad Yaomomo."

Y/n: "She will not be the one being mad." With a shriek Jirou swirled around coming face to face with Y/n who pressed one of his support items into her stomach and pressed the button. A small buzz was heard before Jirou began to violently shake and tremble. A second later she colapsed still twitching lightly. "Oops..." Y/n mumbled as he realized that he had his tasing nightstick dialed up too high.

All Might: "Villains win!" The hero announced as Y/n checked on his injured classmate.

Y/n: "Can you hear me Jirou-san?" His answer were a few garbled noices. "Momo, you take Kaminari-san and I take Jirou." Checking the girls pulse once more Y/n let out a breath of relief, he had not done as much damage to the girl as he feared he had. "Jirou-san, try to raise you left arm if you are ok with me carrying you out, your right arm means no." It was shaky but the girl managed to raise her left arm. "I will not pick you up, try to not move." Y/n reassured the girl as he picked her up and put her on his back, piggyback style. "Great work Momo." Momo smiled at that.

Momo: "You too Y/n. Although I wish I could have done more." Y/n heard the self doubt in her voice and decided to help her out. With a light pat on her shoulder he got her attention. He shot her a big smile.

Y/n: "It was only thanks to you that we have won. You are amazing!" Y/n cheered.

His words echoed through the girls mind as they went back to the rest of the class. Momo had used the capture tape to make a makeshift lead to guide the still stupified Kaminari out of the building.

Y/n: "Do you think Kaminari-san short curcuited his brain using too much of his electricity or that it was for too long?" Y/n asked to break the silence.

Momo: "It seems like it was the amount not the time that caused his current state."

Y/n: "Interesting." He hummed. Feeling Jirou stirring Y/n looked over his shoulder. "Are you doing ok Jirou-san?"

Jirou: "Yeah, sore as hell, but otherwise good." She answered. "You can let me down tho." Nodding, Y/n kneeled down, allowing Jirou to get off of his back.

Y/n: "I am terribly sorry for underestimating the strength of my support items." Y/n apologized. Jirou only waved it off.

Jirou: "Don't worry dude. Charge Dolt over there gave me stronger shocks before."

Y/n: "Are you two from the same school?"

Jirou: "Yeah, we know eachother since we went to kindergarden."

Momo: "Must be nice being in the same class as your childhood friend. Y/n, aren't you and Midoriya also childhood friends?"

Y/n: "Yes, I met him after I left the orphanage back when I was 6." Y/n explained.

Momo: "If you do not mind me asking but what did you do after leaving the orphanage?"

Y/n: "I do not mind telling you. At first I had no plan on what to do or where to go so I slept in a tree in a park in Mustafu. At day I would go to the library to learn all kinds of things and at night I would go back to the park." He did not see the look of pity the two girls were giving him as he continued. "I think a week or so later I finaly learned about the SRC laws and so I headed to the nearest police station. Looking back I should have gone there first, but I was just 6 so not the brightest mind yet. It took me a while to explain my wish of becoming a SRC to the police officers but luckily, my current ward, a detective named Tsukauchi was there and he took me in until everything was dealt with. After that I went to school like everyone else would. Izuku and his mom helped a lot along side my neighbor miss Crocket."

Jirou: "You and Midoriya went to the same school as that Baka-gou dude right?" Y/n could not help but chuckle at the girls choice of nickname for the explosive teen.

Y/n: "Yes we did. Why are you asking?"

Jirou: "Thought you might know what bit his ass for him to be such a brute."

Momo: "Jirou! It is rude to talk about a fellow classmate like that." The ravenette complained. "Although I must agree with her assessment and I do find myself rather intrigued."

Y/n: "Have you two ever heard of the Quirk Psyche Theory?"

Momo: "Yes I read about it when it was published a few years ago."

Jirou: "Sorry, but I only understood that it had to do with Quirks."

Y/n: "No worry Jirou-san. The Quirk Psyche Theory states that Quirks along with having an effect on a persons body they also effect the users mind and personality. For example someone with a speed enhancing Quirk will develope a 'faster' personality, things like jumping to conclusions or picking up new things faster will become more common for them. Bakugous Quirk Explosion led to him developing an explosive personality, he is hotheaded and easy to anger. Additionally form what Izuku told me ever since his Quirk came in he was praised as if he was a second All Might."

Jirou: "So all that praise went to his head making him develope a superiority complex." Jirou said.

Y/n: "True. Ever since I first met Bakugou I began to at least try to get it fixed, but I have yet to yield success. We can only hope his upcoming punishment will bring results." They finally reached the rest of the class right as the bell rang to signal the end of class.

All Might: "You did all do great students! And now watch a pro leave like they are in a hurry!" In the blink of an eye the man rushed off leaving most of the class in awe. Y/n sighed loudly to get everyones attention.

Y/n: "Let's get changed and head back to class. Is everyone ok? Anyone hurt?" Only Ojiro raised his hand. "I will guide you to the Nurse's office Ojiro-san." Y/n said and signalled the boy to follow him.

Ojiro: "You seem to know your way around the school quiet well Kurokage-san." The tailed boy said as they walked the corridors of UA.

Y/n: "Due to a fire resulting in the destruction of my home I was offered a place at the dorms here at UA. In my time here I got to familiarize myself with the place quiet well." Y/n explained. "I still wish they would have handed us more detailed maps or that we were allowed to attend the opening ceremony with the other classes."

Ojiro: "Yeah it would make it a lot easier to find your way around school."

Y/n: "If needed we can always rely on our Senpais to help." Y/n looked ahead and smiled. "Speaking of Senpais. Hello Hado-senpai." The girl in question swirled around and smiled brightly at Y/n before tackeling him into a hug.

Hado: "Kuro-kun! How are you doing? Why are you here? Did you get hurt? Do you need me to take you to Recovery Girl? Who is that? Is he your classmate? Wow a tail! Is it from a lion or a monkey?" The girl shot of her questions in quick succession.

Y/n: "I am doing well. I was leading my classmate Mashirao Ojiro to Recovery Girl and wanted to check on my friend who had to be brought there earlier. Also you need to calm down and slow down when speaking. Not everyone can understand you." Hado nodded happily before turning towards Ojiro.

Hado: "Hello Ojiro-kun I am Nejire Hado." Ojiro bowed down.

Ojiro: "It is a pleasure to meet you Hado-senpai." He said. "I am sorry but I could not understand your questions about my Quirk."

Hado: "Oh that is fine. I get really excited seeing someones Quirk and just ask what comes to mind. What kind of animal does your tail belong to?"

Ojiro: "It does not resemble any animals tail, the doctors said it is what the tail of a human would look like if we still had one."

Y/n: "I am sorry to cut this short, but I wish to help Ojiro to Recovery Girl as soon as possible. If you still have questions just write them down and I will ask Ojiro tomorrow."

Hado: "Promise?" She whined.

Y/n: "I promise Hado-senpai. One last question however, are we still going to train together later today?"

Hado: "Yes! Today you and me will fight! I will not go easy on you do you hear me!" Hado smiled brightly.

Y/n: "I would not want it any other way. Have a nice day Hado-senpai." Saying their goodbyes they split up and Y/n and Ojiro reached Recovery Girls office. Knocking they stepped inside and saw that Bakugou must have already left. Izuku however was still resting in one of the beds. "Pardon my intrusion." Y/n said getting the nurse's attention.

Recovery Girl: "Kurokage, I swear if you got injured again!" The short elderly lady said threatenly, waving her cane.

Y/n: "No Recovery Girl. My classmate here was hurt in his fight and I decided to guide him here." Y/n explained motioning towards Ojiro.

Recovery Girl: "Ok, take a seat youngling. Where did you get hurt?" Ojiro moved his tail towards Recovery Girl and both she and Y/n could clearly see the blue area where a bruise was already forming. "Hmm. It only seems like a bruise, does it hurt more when it should? Is the pain just where the bruise is or does it hurt below too?" The nurse asked while Y/n went to grab some ice.

Ojiro: "It only hurts on the surface." Ojiro answered.

Recovery Girl: "Kurokage fetch me so-" She was interrupted by Y/n handing her the bag of ice. "Thank you. Just put that on your tail and try not to move it too much, I wont use my Quirk on you for that little of an injury. Now hurry and go back to class. Kurokage you stay for a moment."

Ojiro: "Thank you for you help Recovery Girl, Kurokage-san." After bowing the boy left.

Recovery Girl: "I already heard what happened to you friend. Don't worry other than a broken leg nothing too bad happened." Y/n turned and glared at the resting Izuku.

Y/n: "When I said 'break a leg' I didn't mean literally nor your own leg for that matter you idiot." Y/n mumbled making Recovery Girl chuckle.

That is it for this chapter. Sorry for the long wait. I was not feeling like writing.

Stay healthy and have a nice week.

Wolfy out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.9K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
676 13 9
In a society with 80% of people possess a superhuman ability called a quirk. However, there are the 20% who don't possess a superhuman ability. To th...
662 18 11
Izuku is a regular boy with a cloud quirk aiming to become a hero! With the setbacks of his own family, his quirk, and the society that he's facing...
230 0 27
class 1 a has a new boy in class now. He seems like the kind to not like anyone and just be friends everyone but what if hes the opposite of what the...