Metanoia | J.JK

By pparkhaana

She was all it took to change his life. A J.JK Fanfiction WARNING. This book was written when I was 12-13 ye... More

Notice
aesthetic
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
epilogue

chapter forty

20.6K 692 38
By pparkhaana

y / n

I didn't care for a second about the phone call and just kept pumping his shaft quickly so I could make him come already.

But then, I remember that maybe my father is calling at this moment.

Stopping my mouvements, I quickly buttoned my shirt and straighten my hair with my fingers.

It was pretty awkward, I'm not going to lie. He knew that I wasn't the type to get calls every single day and random calls like this can be important.

I take my phone that was in my vest and immediately checked the caller I.D. It was none other than my father. My heart started to clench in fear like every time I see his name on my phone.

Smiling at Jungkook, who had his arms crossed, I asked him if I could leave the room for a minute which he gladly accepted without asking why.

I close the door and walked a few doors away. Accepting the call, I hid the phone with both of my hands. Occasionally, I glanced left to right, to see if anyone was going to walk in.

"Took you long enough," He softly said. I heard the T.V. playing in the background. He must've a good day so far.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Come here for a week, would you? Your aunt came to see you but you weren't there."

I thought for a moment. I had a doubt. I didn't know how to believe, he couldn't just say the truth to me. He's a selfish liar. But he wouldn't joke with Auntie. He never did, why would he now? It's his sister.

"Okay, I'll come tonight," I finally said as he cuts the call right away. He can't stand me when he calls me, he'll get the answer that he wants and then bye.

Checking the hallways, I put my phone in my vest and speed walked to the meeting room. God dammit, who knew speed walking with heels would be this hard?

At the moment I was about to open the door, Jungkook opens it with the same surprise look as me. He smiles, taking delicately my hand and pulling me to his own office that was a few meters away.

When we entered, I tugged him quite hard so he could turn around and face me. He pats my head and asking what's wrong. I look at my desk then back at him.

"Can I go see my father, tonight?" He pursed his lips, taking the hand that was on my head to scratch his jaw.

He nods slowly, shrugging his shoulders. "You don't have to ask me, it's your father... I could drop you if you want."

"That would be great," I gently say to him.

He turns around, walking uncomfortably back to his desk. It felt like he wanted to ask me something else. And if he did, I want to know right away. I don't want to wait for the whole day, wondering what's going in his head.

I sat back on my chair, glancing at him once before opening my laptop. I felt him staring at me, it was tense.

"For how long?" He finally asked. Gazing at him, he stared at me with one hand under his jaw, glasses on the bridge of his nose and hair messy because of the small session we had in the meeting room.

I want to tell him how handsome he looks at this moment and every other.

Shaking my thoughts off, I sigh shakily before responding to him, "A week?"

He hums, nodding his head and taking his pen. "Do you think you'll be finished with the report before 4?"

I checked my written report and red it quickly. Wiping my hand on my thigh out of nervousness, I bit my nail, not knowing if it was good enough to take a place as his secretary.

I really want this job, I don't want to stay all the time alone in the house. Jisung is a teen and he plays with his friends every night. The maids doesn't want my help since they're there for a reason. Jungkook's friends are always busy.

Taehyung... He didn't spoke to me ever since Jungkook and I've been a couple.

"Y/n, baby," He called me in a reassuring manner. "Don't stress, I'm sure you did great. You have an hour left if you still want to—"

"I'll go print it."

Staring at the printer, I could only think about the negative things that he could say about me. I'm sure he's going to say, "It's good, Y/n, but it's not enough." or even "It's okay, you still get to be my girlfriend."

"Y/n, the papers, please."

Oh, the papers.

I take them and put them on an equal pile. Kissing the paper like it was baby, I gave them to Jungkook with closed eyes. He chuckles, telling me to sit on his lap.

I gladly accept his proposition. His lap is comfortable even if he has those uncomfortable pants on. Unlikely like the other chair, this one had much more space so I could easily sit between his legs and lay my back on his chest.

He began kissing the top of my head while he red my report. The only thing I could do was to see his own documents. He had plenty, maybe way too much for him. Jimin told me that Jungkook has been doing all the work since he was always busy with his girlfriend.

Maybe Jungkook wanted to spend more time with me. I bit my lip at the thought of it. Pretty stupid, he needs a secretary and I was the only one who passed by his head because I was the person who's more close to him. So there's no secret to hide.

I glanced at my report. He was almost done with it. It wasn't that long report to do and it was quite simple, to be honest. I wonder what do the others do.

Jungkook began to squeeze my shoulder to gain my attention. I look behind me where he was already looking at me. He shakes the report softly before talking.

"Y/n, I don't have any comments on this," He said in a straight face.

I don't know what to say, I was too shock to even say anything. My report wasn't that bad to say that line, or was it?

He puts both of his hands on my hips before strangling me in his hug. He laughs, kissing my cheek.

What is this mood change?

"I'm so sorry, Y/n, I didn't mean to upset you. What I meant is it was the best report I've ever red."

"Stop joking around, you literally had a straight face when you said that."

"Can't I do a joke, once in a while?" He chuckled, looking at the report once again. "Seriously, I like the way you've written this. Why don't you go and print a few more copies of this."

"What for?"

"You'll see... Be quick, so we can go home a little early."

❣︎

He wanted me to give my reports to his workers. The best one of the entire building. I mean I just came here and he's already giving them out for the professionals.

He's exaggerating, he didn't had to give it to them. Having a comment like his is enough.

It probably meant that I got accepted to the job. He didn't say anything about it though. Maybe he'll tell me tonight or he doesn't say it because he wants me to take a hint. Another possibility.

"Eventually, I want reports like these," Jungkook said, bringing me out of my thoughts. I look at him, who's being manly with his hand in his pocket and my report in the other hand.

I diverted my eyes towards the workers, that were currently nodding their head to his requirements. Suddenly, one of them lift up their hand as Jungkook told him to speak.

"How long did this took? And how can someone new and young can already know these type of typos and text?"

"Well," Jungkook starts, extending the word well longly before putting his arm around my shoulder. "I told her to do the same work as everyone one of you did. She took a little seriously and put her everything on it, in 4 hours including the meeting that she attended."

Their mouth hanged open, making me quite proud of myself for my hard work. Being with a group of men is hard for me. Since they're joyous and respectful, I would love to work with them.

After our groupe talk, Jungkook dropped me at my Dad's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
210K 9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
125K 5K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...