Solitude (COMPLETED)

Od thebluethroat

๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰๐™ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in lov... Viac

The destination of our First meeting.
Impression on Eric
The Classroom interaction
Eric scared for Ana
First visit to Solitude
With "HIM"
Don't mess with His girl.
Not an update
Consoling HER
First Date??
Eric's realisation
Awkward
Ana's decision?
A Difficult Decision
Not An Update
you need to know who's the BOSS
The Party Evening
Eric's Fear is Real?
Eric Apologizes
A day in his careโค
Another Date?
The 'Teacher student' bond
I am still getting used to 'being loved'
Is he disappointed in Us?
I'll like to surprise my girl
NOT AN UPDATE. Dt: 23/3/21
This was not how I had imagined
I feel used
Stop Walking Away.
Are You Jealous?
I spoilt her trip
Was he the same person?
She is all set to leave.
I want to know about your parents.
The Past
What would happen if anyone finds out.
What's coming next.
Stay Alert
What does Eric have that I don't.
I wanted to Run
In my shirt.
Solitude- FINAL
Author's note

We are together now

1.7K 98 4
Od thebluethroat

ANA’s POV:

Never, in a million years, I could have done, what I did today.
I was scared, I was anxious, But I did not regret it..

I want to know how it feels to be loved, how it feels to be taken care of, how it feels to love someone, how it feels to be with someone who loves us… 

This is very new to me… very different..

I was in my own trail of thoughts, not listening to anything that Lara was saying..
“what is wrong Ana? Where are you lost?” Lara said and shook me up as we were walking..

“nothing”.  “you’re smiling since you are back…. What is it that you are hiding..” I wanted to tell her, but I knew I cannot, atleast not now..   But I hugged her on the streets..

I was so happy… she was taken by surprise..

“thank you…” I said.. “Thank you for taking care of me… and I am sorry for the mess I created yesterday..” I said…

“for that, I am still mad at you.. How can you leave when I clearly asked you to wait? Are you a little kid?” Lara spoke with a little anger in her tone, but I knew I was at fault here. “I m sorry :(”   I said making a puppy face and I genuinely was.

“its ok… as long as you are safe” Kelvin said and I smiled at him.

“yes.. but don’t you dare repeat that again..” lara added.

“I promise.” I said.

I headed with them to their home. It was not a very big space as Eric’s although it was pretty.

  We were there for an hour and Lara and Kelvin basically telling me how frantic the things were yesterday.
And although I heard about it already.. I listened to them.. Lara was the one giving exact details to be honest.

“I think she should go and rest now.” Kelvin said to Lara. 

“I’ll drive her to the dorm.” Lara said..

I reached the dorm at 8:30 pm or so. I was happy. Like really happy..  as always I took a pizza on my way back so that I can eat and process everything that has happened today..
from getting up in Eric’s bed to getting kissed by him, to tell him that I like him, to kissing him back…. 
My mind included all of that.

It was around 10 pm or so when I decided to make up my bed and lie down to sleep, when my phone beeped. It was a message, from HIM.

‘Good night Ana. See you tomorrow. Take care.😘

The message read .

I blushed at the text for a minute. Wondering what should I text.. Just ‘good night’ or ‘good night with a smiley emoticon’ or ‘take care, see you soon’ or WHAT!!!  I didn’t know text can be difficult than tests .

‘good night Eric.❤’

that’s it.
That is all that I texted him.

  Excited for the next day, I had put wide smile and went to bed.

Our timetable was rescheduled back to normal. The senior teachers that had left the previous week were here, which means Prof.Peter was here to. But I was too happy to worry about stuffs like him.

Monday morning and our first lect.. of prof Eric..  I had taken a little extra time to get ready today, but I dared not be late in his lect..

I sat on my usual place with Kelvin and Lara.. And exactly on time my teacher enters..
this guy whom I had developed feelings for, the guy who just confessed to me yesterday, my prof, was here.
I smiled at him the minute he walked in the class..

He returned a very subtle smile so as to not get noticed by others.

ERIC’s POV:

I noticed her the minute I walked in the class.. she was dressed more beautifully today and I was happy to see her take that effort ‘for me’.

I wanted to hold her so tight the minute I saw her but I knew I cannot.. not here atleast.

“we’ll start with our topic for the day” I announced controlling my urge to repeatedly look at her.

And although I knew that none of us could focus, we actually had to pretend to concentrate.. I was constantly observing her from the corners of my eyes, and I could see her smiling at her book.
We were happy. We were at peace.

The lect got over early..
or I felt the time passed faster around her.

I instructed the students to leave for their next lect. and they started leaving..

Ana, Lara and Kelvin were the last to leave. I took my chance here and stared at Ana, a little longer.
And my girl, blushed and left.

I smiled at her.. until she disappeared completely from in front of me. Lara walked along with her..
However, Kelvin, he stayed..

I don’t know when he exactly noticed.. but he did..

“woahh man..” Kelvin said.. “watsup between the two of you.?”
He asked. “nothing.” I lied, forgetting the fact that I cannot trick Kelvin easily.

“is it?” he raised his eyebrows.

“alright!” I said.. “we are together now.”

“are you kidding me!!” Kelvin exclaimed, trying his best to lower his voice.. I nodded.

“I am serious.” I said..

“when did this happen..??” Kelvin asked…

“yesterday..”

“oh my god.. I need to know about it.”

“not now Kelvin, you have a lecture to attend.”

“yes,yes..”

“whose lect?”

“Peter”

“ohh geezz!!”

I was annoyed once again. “Take care of my girl,and let me know if he tries to do any vulgarity, with any student..” I instructed Kelvin.

“yes. I will” Kelvin replied..

“also.”
I called kelvin as he was about to leave,
“don’t tell Lara as of now, and don’t let Ana know that you know about it. She might not want that now.”

“don’t worry bro. I got this.” Kelvin smiled, winked and left. That’s one thing about Kelvin I like.. he is reliable.

ANA’s POV:

We were heading to our accounts lect. I saw prof Peter on the other side of corridor and that had immediately put my mood off.

“I don’t want to sit in this lect” I turned to Lara.

“you ok?” Lara asked concerned.

“yes, I am. I just don’t feel like attending his class.” I told Lara reassuring her.

“cool, we’ll catch in one hour then. I’ll send you the notes… if incase he teaches anything.” Lara said and winked. I chuckled at her response.  I turned around to head to the library.

You look more beautiful today, my love.❤

I stopped in my way. Just looking at the text from Eric..
‘Is this for real..’ I asked myself and controlled the smile appearing on my face. I didn’t know what to reply.. oh geez my heart started beating faster.

I entered the library and opened a book in front me.. I tried reading, but my entire attention was on that text message.  I read a couple of lines and someone next to me caught my attention.

It was HIM. He was standing there leaning on the the shelf. His arms crossed over his chest and his sleeves rolled..
Dang! He looked hot.

He was looking at me, from, God alone knows, how long.

I looked at him confused.. I gestured him  ‘what are you doing here?’. 

Instead of answering he mouthed, “Peter?”
I nodded in disapproval, ‘not going.’

He left the spot, and went behind the shelves, to where I couldn’t see him.
I sat to study again when my phone beeped:

Meet me in my cabin in next 5 mins.

I looked around to see him leaving the library. Really. He wants me there.. now? … 

I got excited and nervous at the same time.  I left the library after 5 mins of him leaving.

ERIC’s POV:

I kept the glass on my table after drinking water from it, when I heard a knock. I got excited.

“yes” I announced to person on the other end. She entered..

There she was.. my girl. And although I had just seen her for a complete hour, in the last lect, it still felt an eternity.

“sit.” I told her pointing at the chair in front of me.

“why did you call me here.” She asked as she entered, closing the door behind her and settled down.

“you aren’t in lect?”

“I don’t feel like.”

“good, I didn’t want you there anyway.” I told her.

  She looked in my eyes and I couldn’t stop smiling at her.

“what” I asked her.

“I don’t know how things go ahead?”

“just be there. Everything will work out.” I told her.

“what if someone sees us here?” she asks.

“tell them, I was scolding at you for the homework you have not done.” I joked. She narrowed her eyes at me. 

We were talking about nothing in particular. Just enjoying each other’s company. I was showing her the books kept at my table. Our hands had accidentally brushed a lot of times by now.. and I couldn’t stop myself with the urge to hold them.

She initially froze under my grip but then she relaxed.

We were sitting there not bothered about the world, when she suddenly went back.. “oh fukee, its almost time for my next lect.” she announced “I got to leave.”

She said while getting up from her chair. I pulled her down back, leaned over my desk and gave her a quick peck on her lips. She blushed crimson red. 

“take care, love.” I whispered close to her lips.
“you too Eric.” she said and left.

I love hearing my name from her mouth.

__________________________________
Longgg chapter....
Just compensating for the time I missed😉

Ily❤

Please follow, comment, vote and support ❤

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

9.5K 666 69
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
2.8M 69.8K 100
18+| COMPLETEโœ”๏ธ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
Cynical Souls Od DramaQueenforreal

Tรญnedลพerskรก beletria

3.7K 93 29
COMPLETEDโœ… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
301K 10.2K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...