F̶O̶R̶E̶L̶S̶K̶E̶T̶ -discontin...

By humpyzdumpy

𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗄𝖾𝗍 (𝗇.) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢�... More

𝘚𝘠𝘗𝘕𝘖𝘚𝘐𝘚
first glance
small talk
fuck
prom
jealousy
first fight
texts
visit
leave it to me
plan
confession
start of plan
unsure
another chance
mine
who's back?
Jessi
conversation of a mother and a daughter
really?
im still alive
discontinued

not so friendly date

29 2 0
By humpyzdumpy

As soon as I saw the text message, I burried my face onto the couch until I was composed.

Once I felt that I was now chill, I heaved a deep sigh and looked at my phone only to squeal and kick my legs on to the air.

I sat up straight once I finished my mantra, and typed away a response.

To: Kook

It's okay! Anyways, I'm doing fine. I just got back from the mall.

Once I hit send, I put my phone down and  leaned back to the couch to try and relax.

its not even a few minutes 'till I felt my phone vibrating signifying a new text message.

I opened and almost fainted when I saw his response.

From: Kook

Awww... it looks like you're tired then. I was about to ask you to go out with me today, but I guess it can be always scheduled for next time :D

To: Kook

Noooooo,,,, it's fine!! I'm vv free today. Just tell me where we can meet up, and i'll be there ASAP.😊😊

I typed away.

But who am I kidding? I'm really exhausted right now, but who can refuse if their crush asked to go out with them? it's a once in a lifetime experience we're talking about here!

From: Kook

That's good then! Meet me here at Goldenara's and you can go here now, because I'm already here. You know where is that right? I saw you there once with your friends, but it's not like I'm stalking..🙂

I chuckled at what he said and typed a final response.

To: Kook

Whatever you say Kook 😂. Btw yes, I know the place. Ttyl! I'll freshen up now.

Seen

I got up and l went upstairs to go to my room.

I opened the door as slowly and softly as I could so that I could not disturb my cousin's slumber.

I smiled in satisfaction as I went in successfully.

I went straight to my dresser, and decided to go casual.

I wore a black Celine tee, paired with black box jeans. I also wore a black sling bag to match with my outfit. And for my shoes, I put on white stilletos that I randomly picked on my shoe rack.

After I wore my outfit, I sprayed some perfume all over my body, but not too much that it can choke somebody.

I then went downstairs to tell my mother about me going out. She agreed and I proceeded to go out and hail a cab.

W

hen I arrived, I smelled the enticing smell of caffeine and sweets.

I looked around to try and spot Jungkook.

Once I saw his familiar back figure sitting, I approached him and soon noticed he has his ear phones plugged on.

I decided to be a little cheeky and planned on scaring him.

I slowly walked towards him with two of my hands peeking out, ready to pat his shoulders to scare him.

But before my hands could touch his shoulders, he looked back and saw me looking like an idiot.

Shit this is awkward.

I stayed in my place and saw his serious face turning into a smile.

"Hi Lis, you're finally here. And the way we see each other is very intriguing"

He said, the big smile still plastered on his face.

"Stop... I was planning on scaring you and it didn't go as planned."

I finally straightened up and approached the opposite seat in front of him. I sat down and saw him take off his ear phones and called the waitress to get our food.

"What do you want?"

"Oh, I just want their Italian spaghetti, and coffee éclair with cold brew please."

I answered and the waitress wrote mine's and his' order down.

When the waitress went back, I tried to engage into a conversation to not make things awkward.

"Did I keep you waiting?"

He seems to be surprised by my question as he raised his eyebrows and shook both of his hands.

Cute.

"Not at all, not at all."

He repeated twice while smiling.

Is this guy bipolar? A few weeks before, he was bullying me, but now he's so nice.

I just shook the negative thoughts off my head and the awkward silence came back.

"By the way, are you ready for prom next week?"

Right. Prom.

"Well, I am. I haven't picked any outfit yet tho. Me, Tzuyu, Mingyu, and Eunwoo planned on going together by Wednesday next week after class."

"I'm sure you would look good in any outfits you wear. You could wear a sack bag, and still look amazing!"

I blushed at his statement and whispered a little 'thank you'.

He winked at me and turned around slightly to get his phone.

Now he's back to his playful self.

Men are indeed confusing.

After he finished fishing out his phone, he then faced me and smiled shyly.

"Can you pose for me? I'll take a picture of you. After you consent of course!"

See what I mean.

I just chuckled and posed for him.

He then hurriedly fiddled with his phone until I heard him sigh in contentment.

He showed me the picture, and I smiled in satisfaction.

(Ignore the outfit change lmao)

We then talked about a lot of things until the food arrived.

when the food came, we ate in silence and got into a deep comfortable mood.

"Fuck I'm so full."

I said and he chuckled besides me.

We are now walking to the bus stop about to go home as he insisted on walking me there since it's late at night.

What a gentleman.

"Language sweetheart."

I just rolled my eyes at his comment and sat down on to one of the benches on the train stop. He followed my actions and sat beside me afterwards.

I kicked a small rock in front of me and leaned back to the bench.

"I really had fun today."

"Same. It was nice meeting you with you again."

He replied.

I timidly smiled as I felt self conscious at the moment.

What's wrong with me?

My body suddenly froze when I felt something touch my hand.

I looked down and saw his big inviting hands taking mine.

I still can't take physical contact with him.

I couldn't let go as I jus enjoyed the moment.

He then started on rubbing my right hand, making me feel things.

I didn't know what got into my body, but I started leaning over to him, placing my head on his shoulder.

I felt his hold tighten but he later relaxed.

We stayed like that until the bus arrived.

I was about to tell him I'm gonna leave, when I unintentionally looked right, just about the time he looked left, causing us to be a few inches away from each other.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, until he kissed my forehead covered with my bangs.

He kissed me.

Well, not exactly like that but still.

His lips touched a part of me.

And I'm more than happy.

"Take care love."

He stood up making me follow him.

I smiled widely at his endearment as we walked towards the vehicle.

"I'm gonna go now. See you at school next week."

I said and hugged him quickly before rushing up the stairs if the bus.

Once I sat down, I saw him freeze processing what just happened.

I laughed and waved at him as the bus started running.

He finally seemed to process what was happening as he started chasing the bus and made a calling sign with his fingers, signifying to call him.

I nodded harshly and quickly opened my purse to fetch my phone that was ringing with his call.

Once I answered, I finally saw him stopped on his tracks and didn't chase the bus anymore.

Good for him. It sure looks tiring.

I heard his pants and I laughed melodically.

"Why did you even chase the b-"

"I think I love you."

And my whole being stopped working.

~♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 972 18
||Arranged Marriage AU|| DISCONTINUED
613 36 15
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔�...
2.5K 54 57
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 �...
8.8K 228 12
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 & 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝...