Lost Boys

بواسطة bossqueen321

Katsuki gets turned back into a toddler and refuses to have anyone but his Izuku watch him. However as Izuku... المزيد

Key and Info
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Author Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Major Time Skip...
Fairy Godfather
Code Court
Denki Kaminari
Be Careful
Headaches and Prison Breaks
10K?!?!?!?
Backbends
The Baby and the Boy
Quick Update
The Boy and His Boys
Hands
Two Graves
Quick Update
Bubbles, Babies, and Bugs, Oh my!
The Red Means I Love You
Blurry Face
That One Word
Story Update

Mad Hatter

2.3K 72 84
بواسطة bossqueen321

"Tell the psychiatrist, something is wrong..."

It was June.

And there was a butterfly, bright blue with dark blue stripes and splotches. It looked like someone had dropped dark blue watercolor strategically on the large wings.

It beat in front of his face before fluttering away to join the other fairies in the sky. His mother had once told him that all things that had wings were magical. Even the beetles that would fly way too close and cause him to panic and shriek.

She told him that they were magical, so he shouldn't hurt them.

She said that everything had beauty in it, if only people would just pause and look for it.

The butterfly looked ethereal.

It illuminated his life and was the sole thing in his world for a few moments, as it is in a child's world.

But it wasn't just the butterfly that stuck out.

It was his best friend.

The blonde demon, as his mother affectionately dubbed him, had come crashing into Izuku's life like in "Lilo and Stitch." Izuku knew from the moment he saw Katsuki Bakugou that this male was going to be a part of him, as a heart and soul.

Izuku's father once told him that he and Katsuki weren't just friends or even best friends, but that they were soulmates. His father told him that he could tell they would never let go of each other.

It was that hot day in June when Katsuki Bakugou, his Kacchan, was surrounded by the blue butterflies, that Izuku came to a revelation.

The way his usual loud and brash playmate was completely calm and silent. The way that his face just relaxed completely, and he held his hand out to reach for a pixie. The way he turned to Izuku and just smiled completely at peace.

It was the smile.

That was the day that Izuku fell in love.

Izuku was only four, so he did not quite have a word for the feeling that burst inside him.

He felt so warm, and not by the sun. He felt warm all over inside his body, the type that made you shiver in appreciation before practically melting into the feeling of just being safe.

It's funny how things are never appreciated until they're ripped away.

Izuku woke up numb.

He turned to his head to the left to look at the woman pressed into his chest, and he smiled a little.

Izuku was happy.

And Izuku didn't think about him.

He turned and canceled the alarm clock, his wife deserved to sleep in after a long night out with friends.

He couldn't make it of course.

He could never make anything.

If Izuku went he'd be painfully reminded of him.

So he didn't go.

He was busy anyway, being the number two pro hero had responsibilities after all. Izuku had a busy schedule, and no time for parties, but he always made sure to put some time away for Ochaco.

Izuku got out of bed, trying to ignore the hollow feeling in his heart, he had no time to think about his nightmare.

He quickly and quietly made his way to the shower and adjusted the automatic settings, he was in a rain mood today. Maybe he'd ask MEI to change it back when he came back home.

Izuku went through his morning routine normally, nothing was different or out of place on this particular Tuesday.

He walked into the kitchen and didn't even need to say a word before the blender softly made him a protein shake while the oven auto baked a muffin.

Izuku quickly pressed a hand onto the sleek white walls as a touchscreen appeared, he pressed KITCHEN TABLE AND CHAIRS. And watched quietly as the floor opened and the white round table with matching white chairs lifted, as soon as they reached the floor level, the hole disappeared.

Izuku sat at the chair that faced his living room and looked outside the Window Wall, surveying the city for any obvious changes as he hummed an endless tune from wherever.

He was happy.

He knew he was happy.

Maybe if he reminded himself enough, he would believe it.

He shook his head softly as his mind and attention began to drift. Izuku knew for a fact that the gentle chime of the Food Automator that his meal was finished and waiting for him on the table in front of him, but he allowed himself a moment of calm.

He eventually made his way through his food and grabbed his headphones, he shuffled a random playlist on Spotify as he made his way through warmups in the white, spotless gym room.

At one point in time, it had bothered him how complete and utterly white and clean his penthouse was, but after some persuasion and a reminder of the value of saving money, he had gotten over and welcomed the white atmosphere.

The stark contrast of the white to the blood that dripped on the floor when he came home after a battle kept him grounded.

It was the only thing that kept him here.

Battles.

Fighting.

Villains.

Marriage.

Sometimes he wondered why he did any of them.

The spark was just gone

Izuku had tried and tried and tried to get his fire back after him but he just didn't know-how. He fought and defeated villain after villain, fought tooth and neck with other heroes for spots, was suspended from his agency every few months for overworking, was berated by his wife, he just didn't know why he did it anymore.

He loved keeping people safe, that's why he wanted to be a hero in the first place but he just felt so empty.

But Izuku couldn't afford to tell anyone.

The last time he brought up getting a therapist, Ochaco had mocked him, saying that a top hero shouldn't need a shrink to keep them together. She insisted that the money he would spend paying them could be used on the latest fashion or upstaging the other rich housewives of Mustafu.

The treadmill automatically began to slow down as he reached an hour, a new update , he mused to himself as he hopped off and went to the shower in the next room.

As Izuku showered in the HUWASH, he shuddered as he was whipped through a shower that resembled a car wash. It left him feeling unimaginably clean, but he was dizzy and a bit nauseous about how quickly it was all going. He'd have to tell Mei that this invention was a no-go.

Izuku made his way through the floor to the door quietly, Ochaco needed at least eleven hours of beauty rest for her to be refreshed, twelve left her in a good mood, which he was going to need.

Of course, the whooshing sound of the master bedroom made him freeze in his spot.

"Deku?"

Izuku turned around slowly and smiled at Ochaco, who was rubbing her eyes in her pink Chanel bathrobe with matching slippers and eye mask.

"Hey honey, I was just getting ready to eat-"

"Why are you leaving so early?"

Izuku sighed before replying softly, "I was just trying to get out in time for a workout-"

He trailed off as she looked at him annoyed, now completely awake. They had talked about her waking up alone, which she hated, so he usually tried his best to wait for her to wake up...Or in cases like what he had attempted, be long gone in the city by the time she awoke.

"I thought that I heard the workout room just opening three minutes ago?" She said her eyes were narrowing and Izuku scrambled to change the subject.

"Do you want to have a muffin with me, I asked MEI to make a whole tray..." A white lie on his part, but MEI got the hint and switched the single for a prebaked tray before Ochaco could look.

"No thank you, I'm on a paleo diet. I thought I told you this yesterday."

Izuku wilted a little before clearing his throat and saying, "Well do you want some eggs and toast or some-"

She shot him a glare that rivaled Medusa's herself before hissing, "God you can be so stupid, do you even know what a paleo diet is?"

MEI saved him by saying in her silky voice, "Mrs. Midoriya, would you like me to change your meals to fit your new diet? You never finished confirming that up in the settings yesterday."

Ochaco grumbled before reaching in her pocket and pulling out a pen. She opened her phone from the latch at the end of the pencil with a huff and her fingers flew across the screen. All phones had been moderated so that only the person to who the phone belonged could see the screen, and access it. To any other who stole it, it would just become a regular pen, and the screen would change to whatever other pen the person had on hand. All you needed to do was buy a screen and have a pen on hand when you bought it from Shield and you were set for life.

"There, now go wherever you go so I can talk to my hus-"

Unfortunately, Izuku was already out the door yelling a goodbye before jumping from buildings to buildings to get to the office.

___________

**********

Izuku smiled quickly as a million lights flashed at him. Another day. Another villain. Another successful fight.

He bubbled out some sort of encouragement to his fans before walking away to the familiar car that was waiting for him.

When he got inside he allowed himself to slump down and groan as he pushed his hands against his face.

Shouto didn't comment on Izuku's soft muttering, simply shifting his attention for a moment to make sure that the bread hadn't gotten squashed.

Once he had confirmed that the bread hadn't been abused, Shouto patted Izuku's leg as they drove to the Iida estate.

Shouto had moved in with Tenya almost immediately after they graduated, and seeing as Shouto and Tenya were one of Izuku's closest friends, he had practically moved in with Shouto.

Shouto drove up to one of the garages and allowed the AUTODRIVE on the car, to grab the hairband on his wrist and tie his long hair into a lazy ponytail.

Izuku tried to keep himself from slipping away into his mind as Shouto exited the car and walked inside the home.

Izuku could already feel the welcoming atmosphere and allowed himself to let go.

"Papa!" A small voice declared before the thudding of little feet came rushing from somewhere in the house.

Yuki Iida had just recently turned five, and her long blue hair curled at her waist, pinned by a butterfly hair clip. Her red eyes lit in happiness as she hugged her father's leg.

Shouto smiled at his daughter and patted her head, and she giggled and beamed up at him happily.

"Did you know that the octopus has not one, but three hearts?" She said, grabbing one of Shouto's hands in her small one, and grabbing Izukus with the other.

Izuku hummed in appreciation and Shouto feigned surprise as he said, "Really Angel? I didn't know that!"

Yuki appreciated the fact that she knew something her dad didn't as she walked over to the open garage door and carefully went down the ramp.

"Be careful Angel, those bags are heavy," Shouto warned as he set Izuku's work bag down next to the island.

"I know papa, I'm super strong." Yuki huffed before smiling as she carried a grocery bag back into the house.

"Go ahead and take a shower Izuku, dinner will be ready in an hour," Shouto said, turning and addressing Izuku before heading back out to the car to retrieve more groceries.

Izuku made his way to the bathroom on that floor and locked the bathroom door behind him. Last thing he needed was one of the cats to come strolling

The cuts and blood had dried on them and he couldn't help but hiss in pain as he had to rip his suit off like it was one of those bandages that go on skinned knees, and would melt into your skin and make it practically impossible to pull off.

As he showered, unfortunately not at his home so that he could use the waterfall feature as he planned, he reviewed how he did that day.

Not with the fighting, he knew how to do that, but with the public.

According to his PR manager, his habit of slipping away after a fight was going to come to an end. So today he tried to interact with his fans.

The older ones scared him, so he stuck with the ones under the age of 18.

Izuku loved his youngest fans the most.

They would look up at him with sparkling eyes and their faces would just change to blinding excitement just from an acknowledgment. It brought him a little bubble of happiness when he remembered the little girl he'd signed a picture of that morning gush to her mother about "How cool Deku-san is!"

He just liked kids in general.

Seeing his friends' kids always made him a little happier than before. He remembered when Ashido got into a quirk accident that caused her to become pregnant at the end of their third year. The young woman was still reeling from the death of one of her best friends, so the whole class pitched in to help her watch her son and daughter.

Speaking of the Mina's, Izuku remembered that he had agreed to watch them on Friday while Ashido and Tsuyu went on their anniversary date.

Izuku sighed as he finished out his shower with actual bathing, soap and conditioner, and whatnot.

When he was done and he had lotioned, he wrapped a towel around his lower half and headed upstairs to the guest bedroom that was his.

He put on a white T-Shirt and plaid pants and sat on the bed and massaged his head.

God, when did life become so boring? When did I get to this place where I don't even enjoy it anymore. I don't even know anymore...

Izuku was probably mumbling, or not, it's not like Ochaco was there to tell him if he was.

Izuku felt the pull of sleep, beckoning him to just rest for a few minutes. And he admitted to himself that he was tired.

Izuku just wasn't sure exactly what he was tired of.

___________

**********

Ochaco Midoriya was a simple woman, truly.

So long as she gets what she wants when she wants it done properly then she allows others to be happy.

Is an easy enough arrangement, regardless of what previous lovers had said.

Those lovers of course ended up in various places and very, unfortunately, did not survive, she was crying on the inside , as she always said when asked.

Her terms were simple too.

Love her, admire her, spoil her, respect her, and lust for her.

Simple.

And Izuku did give her that for the first few years of their relationship, they had sex for the first time a few months after Katsuki's very, well, untimely departure. They moved into their apartment as soon as school ended. He spoiled her constantly and had eventually just given her one of his platinum credit cards to use as she pleased.

Everything was going as planned.

But something had been different about their relationship lately.

Izuku had been quieter, and more withdrawn.

Instead of going to the mall with her, he would just update her credit card.

During sex, he wouldn't cum at the same rate as usual.

At this point, she knew that it was time for Phase Three of her life plan.

Ochaco Midoriya was not stupid she was very intelligent, and not oblivious.

Izuku would never cheat on her, so that option was out.

Izuku was not still in love with Katsuki, seeing as he's been dead for years now.

Izuku's hero work was not stressing him out, he acted differently when that happened.

Which left the final option, one that she didn't even want to have to think about.

That he was getting tired of her.

Izuku. Tired of her.

Her.

HER.

How fucking ridiculous is that?

Izuku is nothing without Ochaco.

But what's done is done.

Because there was no one standing in the way of their relationship, she didn't have to put someone to sleep.

She just had to kick it up a notch.

Ochaco knew that Izuku was too kind for his good, and there was one thing he would never even think about due to his past.

Ochaco knew exactly what must be done.

She was going to get pregnant and give birth to Izuku's baby.

And then he would never escape.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note - Woohoo it's happened, folks. It's the beginning of the end. I'm not quite as familiar with Wattpad's settings, and just now am sorta getting a feel of it. I tend to fix and post more on Ao3 and always end with an author note. Anyway, I'm going to TRY to write more author notes and stuff. If anything in this story is confusing please let me know! I will always reply! :)

Have a good day! Or night!

( ' ▽ ' )ノ

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

334K 12.2K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
150K 3.4K 15
Midoriya thinks Bakugou will be disgusted if he finds out he's a little. Putting off little space has unforeseen side affects on Izuku's mental healt...
136K 3.9K 53
.~( This is a sad/abused Izuku AU, if you don't like this book then don't read it )~. Warnings: Abuse Cutting Depression Sad Deku Abusive...
9.4K 252 23
Summary 1: Izuku is facing attachment issues ever since the liberation arc. He found himself unable to sleep without Katsuki beside him to reassure...