From another World, meeting y...

By sleepmusicland_1

Thrown into a world full of magic, witches, vampires and werewolves, a young woman finds herself in a world s... More

This can't be...
Seriously? Why has this happened to me?
How long can I hide my knowledge?
The weapon that could destroy Elijah's Family is me?
Being special
Of course I was special
The protector
Living Legend?
Surprise
Earth Angel? Bonded to an original?
The ultimate weapon
Being the demise of the supernatural world
The truth
Cresent Moon City
A little moment of peace
Maybe Answers?
More information?
Falling for him? No way!
The peaceful time is over?
Two weeks later
Back from the dead
I don't want to fall in Love
Decision taken away
Bad choice?
Not the "perfect" fit
Goodbye & letting go
A mutual decision
Chapter 28
Memories
Patience is the Key?
New questions
A new Threat
A feather of hope?
Wings and healing abilities
Nightowl?
New intimaticy, new fear, overthinking
A new lead?
Which desicion was the right one?
telekineses?
Afraid of the dark
Important Message (announcment at the end! )
Something changed
Orgin of the runes?
Letting him in?
Mrs. Mikaelson?
Trouble in Paradise?
A fortune teller is the answer?
A difficult decision
A sacrifice of her life? (1)
Six months later
What kind of feelings do they feel for each other?
Time and patience are key
You're safe with me
The End

A part of her gone?

119 3 0
By sleepmusicland_1

Elijah POV:
Ella had fallen asleep; I had been able to successfully hide from her that her injury was reflected and that I had already healed better than with her. I didn't want her to blame herself, she couldn't do anything for her to get into my world, that she was my companion, and that the soul-eater for some reason had taken something from her that we didn't know what it was.

Since I was back near her, the wound healed quickly and now only a scar could be seen, it would also disappear within the next few hours.

But why my blood had little effect on Ella, I didn't know, I was ripped out of my thoughts when my phone was vibrating, it was Freya, and I knew she wouldn't call if it wasn't important.

I left the bedroom and took the call, "I think I know what soul-eater Ella took," she told me, and only the sound of her voice made me hear that it was probably not good for Ella. "I'm not 100 percent sure, but everything suggests that he took some of her earthly angel's nature away from her."

Freya's words echoed into my head, taking part of her angelic nature? Was that possible? "Because she is not from our world and her life tied to yours, she survived the attack, but it may be that she is no longer an earth angel," I heard Freya say as my gaze fell on the street, where a young couple walked hand in hand past the hotel.

"What consequences could this have?" I informed myself about the possible consequences, consequences that were not known to my sister, even though she had learned a lot from her time with Dahlia, so it had never happened before that someone survived the attack of a soul-eater.

"The only thing I know for sure is that she's still alive because she's connected, without that connection she would be dead," she told me, pressing my heart that I brought Ella back to New Orleans as soon as possible, it was safer when she was with my family.

When I thanked my sister and said goodbye, I heard a movement from the bedroom, steps that were on the way to the bathroom.

I waited until she was back in the bedroom and sat down on the bed before I approached her, Ella looked in my direction as I approached.

"What did Freya say?" she wanted to know from me, her voice was hoarse and sounded weaker than I wanted. "We can't say with certainty whether you're still an earthly angel, the soul-eater most likely took a part that you're still alive, it's actually a miracle," I told her, sitting down with her.

I'd love to take her in my arms, tell her it's going to be good, but I didn't. How could I tell her that everything would be fine if I didn't even know it myself, if I didn't even know if I had really developed feelings for her, and the bond that connected us didn't just fool me. In the six months I had been looking for a sign of life, I had repeatedly questioned my feelings for Ella, I was almost certain that I had fallen in love with her, but that the band was not responsible for this.

No matter what I felt for Ella, she wasn't ready to engage with anyone, I knew she wasn't ready for it, she didn't even want to get to know me on a friendly basis, let alone get to know her better.

"Is it a miracle if I can't die because my life is tied to yours?" Ella asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts. She didn't seem sad that she had lost part of her being when Freya was right.

Was it relief?

After a while she slipped under the duvet, only now I felt the fatigue that spread in my bones, on all the nights when I didn't know where she was, if she was doing well. Niklaus would say that I cared far too much about humans, but with her it was different, she was my companion after all.

Ella was my companion and now I only realized what exactly that meant. I had been aware that a person was connected to me, but it was only now that I realised how strong the connection was and why companions at that time, even before my time, had been considered special.

When you found your companion, it wasn't even important if you had romantic feelings for your counterpart, the person got one of the most important people in life, Ella was one of those people who were important. In addition to my family, Ella had become one of the most important people.

"You should try to sleep," I advised Ella, to which she smiled weakly, "I can say the same about you," she replied, while her words almost resembled a whisper, the exhaustion was written in herface. With rather weak movements, she knocked on the half of the bed next to her, what she meant to say was clear, although I had concerns, I got up and helped her to lie down, "I'm right back," I promised her and briefly touched her forehead with my lips before I went to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I examined the wound that had made me find Ella atall, if the soul-eater hadn't been, who knew if I'd ever got behind where she was?

The wound was almost healed for me, a thin line revealed that there had been a bleeding wound there this morning.

Moved, I re-entered the bedroom and found Ella asleep, she was lying on her right side, her left arm resting protectively over the wound, which healed more slowly than I wished.

Hopefully it would look better tomorrow, otherwise I would have to look for a doctor, whom I could either bribe or manipulateto provide Ella with medical care. A circumstance I had never had to experience before.

When I lay down in bed with her, she opened her eyes and looked at me, it was almost as if she was relieved to see me, as if she was relieved that I was near her.

"Try to sleep something," I advised her, and Ella closed her eyes again, it felt familiar to lie beside her, feel her warmth, hear her heartbeat.

Ella was safe again, the soul-eater had taken something from her, but she was still alive, and she was near me. She was safe.

Was that what made this companion band? That we were attracted to each other? That we felt the urge to be near each other?

Before I could formulate any more thoughts, sleep overwhelmedme.

Ella POV:

Careful not to awaken Elijah, I got up until the teeth together as the pain threatened to gain the upper hand. I hated the dreams that made me feel worthless, no matter how many times I tried to tell myself it wasn't, it was hard.

In the bathroom I leaned against the wall and slipped down it until I sat on the floor, again I had found myself back in my school days, it was just a dream!

But even now, at the age of twenty-nine, I couldn't shake off the old demons, I couldn't even let anyone approach me.

And then Elijah had given me a kiss on the forehead, something he had never done before, I didn't want him to have feelings for me, he should be happy, find someone with whom he could be happy for years, maybe even marry.

I wasn't even initially right for him, I felt like I was in a fan fiction, I was not only tied to Elijah, but also his companion and had probably fallen in love with him. But were these feelings real?

I had never felt anything like this for anyone, the tingling in the stomach area that spread further inside, the warmth when Elijah touched me, the tingling when he was nearby. I had attributed this to my gift and the fact of being his companion, but was that really the case?

°Flashback three months before°

"Ella are you going to eat with something?" Esmeralda asked me, my new colleague at the call center. I didn't even have to check my account stand to know what my answer would be.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm already busy," I answered automatically, and could see the glances thrown at me, some probably out of pity, others were offended. Since I started here and had to make phone calls every day to pay rent and electricity at all, and maybe manage to shop once a month, I had no money left to go out for dinner with colleagues who all spoke different languages than me and a large clique.

"Are you playing Hard to Get?" asked Ben, the only one who, like me, worked every day and supported the same languages as me as I left the building. "No, I really have an appointment," I replied to him, more than ready to put my headphones on and walk home.

"Does it have to do with your tattoo? These signs? If you have a friend, you can say it calmly," Ben accused me of leaving me standing. Why did he think I was playing Hard to Get? I couldn't bear the thought that someone touched me, the only person who had ever touched me and one who had come closer to me than anyone else, was Elijah. But he was in New Orleans as far as I knew.

I had felt safe with Elijah, it had been strange to know him so close, but it hasn't been that it scared me, rather it had been unfamiliar, but it had felt more normalafter some time. If someone tried to touch me, I would automatically back down.

The nightmares didn't get any less, but one thing had nabled up to now, the soul-eater had nitled no more, hopefully that would stay that way.

At that point, I had no idea how quickly I would see Elijah again.

°Flashback End°

I had to face the fact that I had landed not only in a felt fan fiction that my life was, but also one of the protagonists who couldn't cope alone with problems and only one person knew enough to understand what was going on in one.

I was just like the protagonists I had read in fan fiction, a personhad to come to get them to get close or fall in love and that's what I never wanted to be.

I had loved reading fan fiction, but there had never been people like me, I had never read a fan fiction before that someone from my world had landed in another world, one full of magic, vampires, werewolves and witches and what else there was for supernatural beings.

And I? I couldn't even leave the pastbehind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 14
In a world of soulmates, hybrid Y/N Lockwood runs into the one and only Elijah Mikaelson after saving her cousin from Klaus, yet again. What does Y/N...
475K 14.7K 90
"And to give you the life you've always wanted, Willow, I'm going to have to let you go" Willow Matthews was a bright spark, she was well known and w...
244K 4.7K 19
Jordyn was unwanted, and left in the woods to die, but is saved by an unlikely hero, Elijah Mikaelson, who took her in as his own. As she grows olde...
462 21 8
It's 2011, New Orleans. Cecilia Gerard has finally returned and all heads are turning. But she's managed to peak one particular Mikaelson's in...