Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

75- Paris

712 24 44
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n had woken up and looked around, she got up to see it was barely one in the morning. For some reason her brain was telling her body to go to Adrian's room. She walked in to see Graham, Miles and Adrian talking. "Oh sorry.." said Y/n as Graham and Miles looked at each other and got up.

"Oh no worries Y/n/n, Graham and I were just leaving weren't we, Graham?" said Miles as Adrian gave them a smile.

"We were!" said Graham, Miles and him quickly walked out the door and pushed Y/n in, closing the door behind them.

"Did we wake you up?" said Adrian as he looked at her, she sat down on the end of his bed and shook her head no. "You know you and Emilia got really drunk, you should be asleep."

"Yeah I don't really remember much besides Emilia and I talking about Graham and Miles. Did you three not drink?" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and looked at her.

"Not like you two did." said Adrian, Y/n grabbed her head and groaned feeling a horrible headache. Adrian smiled as he looked at her. "Are you feeling bad?"

"I feel like I got hit in the head with a bat." said Y/n, Adrian moved closer to her and rested her head on his chest.

"You should be asleep." said Adrian as Y/n felt her heart jump. "You know your mum called you, Miles answer it, she was pretty drunk herself."

"Really?" said Y/n as Adrian laughed and nodded his head. "Did she ask about me?"

"Not really, she just asked why Miles had your phone and then she asked if I had gotten back with you." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him.

"Oh!" said Y/n as Adrian chuckled, he sat back in his bed as Y/n looked at him. She got up and rubbed her head as Adrian looked at her.

"If you want you can stay here for a bit.. you don't have to leave.." said Adrian as Y/n turned around to look at him. He gave her a smile as she chuckled and jumped on his bed sitting down next to him.

Adrian rested Y/n's head on his chest as he played with her hair, she hugged him tighter as he looked down at her.

  ———

Emilia woke up feeling tipsy, she looked at her bed to see no boys and sighed in relief. She heard talking when she opened the door and seen Graham's bedroom door open. She walked in to see Miles and Graham talking. "Well hello." said Miles smiling.

"Sleep well?" said Graham as Emilia looked at her watch to see if only one in the morning, she remembered from last night and grinned at her plan. "Whats so funny?"

Emilia closed the door as Graham and Miles looked at her surprised. "Oh nothing." said Emilia as she walked over to Graham.

"Why do you have that smile then?" said Miles, Emilia got on top of Graham as he looked at her surprised, Miles made a face as she pulled him in by his shirt. "Blimey!"

"Let's actually doing something i'll remember." said Emilia as Graham and Miles looked at each other and raised their eyebrows.

"I- Emilia.. I- Uh." said Graham as he turned to Miles who was still being pulled in by his shirt. Emilia pulled her shirt off as Miles and Graham looked away. "Emilia."

"Blimey E, put your shirt back on and get off Graham." said Miles, Emilia grinned as the boys looked at her.

"Do you guys want to watch a- what the fuck." said Adrian as he opened the door, Y/n covered her mouth as Graham and Miles turned red. "You know what.. I don't even want to know, come on Y/n.."

"Oh come on, why don't we have some fun like the other night? So I can at least remember going to Paris." said Emilia as she pulled Miles closer and biting his lip. Graham looked at her as she smiled evilly with only a bra on, she was sitting on his dick as he looked away. "Oh come on, let's have some fun."

"Bloody hell Emilia." said Miles looking away, Emilia chuckled and let go of Miles.

"Next time you try and prank me, make sure you can actually finish it." said Emilia as she got off Graham, Miles turned to look at her as she crossed her arms. "You two wouldn't know what to do with me at the same time."

"Is that a challenge?" said Miles as Graham made a face and turned to look at him. Emilia grinned and turned back to look at Graham.

"You wish." said Emilia as she chuckled and placed her shirt back on. Miles smiled and shook his head as they watched Emilia get off the bed. "I would've believe it if you two didn't act the way you did right now."

Graham and Miles turned to look at each other and grinned as they got up from the bed. "You know you're really little to be talking all this talk." said Graham as he grabbed Emilia face, she turned red and felt Miles run his hands on her waist.

"Ha ha, stop it." said Emilia as she moved out the way, Miles and Graham looked at each other and turned back to her.

  "You want to finish something?" said Miles as Emilia jaw dropped, she opened the door quickly and walked out see Y/n and Adrian looking at her.

"Are you done with your trip?" said Adrian as Y/n bursted out into laugher, Emilia turned red as Graham and Miles came out the room laughing.

  "It wasn't what it looked like." said Emilia as Adrian laughed.

"Yeah Y/n told me your plans, you two honestly. Date one already so you can stay." said Adrian as Emilia rolled her eyes and turned to look at Graham and Miles.

"Would you guys like to watch a movie with us?" said Y/n as the others narrowed their eyebrows and joined them in the couch.

"Muggles are quite creative aren't they, who thinks of stuff like this." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled, she set the movie up and sat down next to Adrian.

Emilia, Graham and Miles were staring at the screen as Y/n fell asleep on Adrian's shoulder, he looked at her and looked away feeling his stomach jumped. "Thats it? How is it going to end like that!" said Miles as he turned to look at Adrian and Y/n who were asleep.

"I don't understand how those two don't get back together." said Emilia as she went and covered them with a blanket. "When you have love like this you wouldn't want to lose it."

"Shut the fuck up Emilia, literally leave." said Miles as her jaw dropped as Graham gave him a look. "I love you like that and you're over here fucking Graham!"

"Don't even start Miles!" said Emilia as she locked herself in her room, Graham gave Miles a look and rolled his eyes, going into his room as well.

Miles turned to look at Adrian and Y/n and groaned, hitting Y/n in the head causing her to jump. "Ow!" said Y/n as Miles scoffed and went into his room. "Bloody hell.."

Adrian moved in his sleep as Y/n felt him and shook him, waking him up. "Just five more minutes." said Adrian wrapping his arms around her still asleep.

"Adrian.. wake up, go sleep in your bed." said Y/n with a laugh, Adrian slowly opened his eyes and jumped moving his hands off her.

"Oh! Sorry I- sorry." said Adrian as he got up, quickly making his way into his room, Y/n smiled and rolled her eyes as she followed him.

"Are you ok?" said Y/n with a laugh as she watched Adrian get in his bed and cover his face, he looked up at her nodded as she walked closer to him.

"Aren't you feeling hung over? You need some sleep, go and get some." said Adrian as he sat up, she sat on his bed and glanced at him.

"Am I bothering you?" said Y/n with a smile, Adrian cracked a smile and looked away. "Oh alright, I'll leave you now." Adrian pulled her back, pulling her into a kiss as she got on top of him.

"You're never a bother." said Adrian holding her face, she smiled as they went back into their kiss. He placed his hand on her lower back and pulled her in closer. After pulling apart from a while she laid on his chest as he played with her hair watching her fall asleep. "For merlins sake.."

———

"What exactly is this?" said Miles as they eat lunch in a fancy restaurant, he took a drink out of some type of spiked orange juice.

"It's a mimosa, Miles. It's just orange juice and champagne, fancy people usually drink this." said Y/n as he made a face.

"So it has alcohol?" said Adrian

"Yeah." said the girls

"Can I get drunk off of it?" said Miles

"Probably if you drink enough of it, it doesn't really even taste like anything." said Y/n as Emilia chuckled watching the boys drink it.

"What are the plans today then?" said Graham as he took a bite of his crepe, Emilia made a face and rolled her eyes.

"I have to meet Hayden and Eloise at some restaurants later but we have all day before that, you guys tell me what you want to do?" said Emilia as she drunk the mimosa. "Oh! They also said you guys should come too, that it's something important."

"Hayden's in France?" asked Y/n

"Yeah, he came because of somethings they need to do for their wedding. I don't know why they want to see me, I haven't spoken to Hayden since that night in the summer." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her surprised.

"Seriously? At all?" said Y/n

"He doesn't live their anymore either so it's kind of like two sided." said Adrian as Emilia nodded and went back to eating.

"When did Hayden move?" said Miles confused as he continued to drink. Adrian and Emilia looked at each other and shrugged.

"How do you not know?" said Graham

"After the dinner, he was barely around and I thought it was because he was working but Nick had said him and Eloise invited him over to their house." said Emilia as she ate.

"He must live in France." said Adrian

"That's so cute! Imagine waking up and see the tower outside and seeing the girl your in love with next.. to.. you.." said Y/n as she felt Emilia glare. "I don't understand why you're so upset with them."

"She's jealous of him." said Miles

"No i'm not!" said Emilia as the boys gave her a look. She rolled her eyes and turned to look at Y/n who was looking confused.

"She's jealous." said Graham

"She's jealous because her dad told Hayden he's proud of him." said Adrian as Emilia made a face and looked at him.

"You're making it seem like that the only problem, since Hayden was the first born, he got the best of our parents. Nick is the middle and he tries to get my dads attention all the time, he's also way smarter then Hayden and he still doesn't get the recognition he should." said Emilia as Y/n narrowed her eyes. "All Hayden is good at is being first born and being a boy.

"I don't know why you're acting like you didn't use to look up to him." said Adrian as Emilia shot him a look.

"Thats why Emilia always starts crying when someone tells her they're proud of her." said Miles with a laugh.

"Thats also why you want to leave so bad, huh?" said Y/n as Emilia looked down.

"I dont get why, we tell her we're proud of her all the time. Don't get why she wants to leave so bad." said Graham as Miles looked at him.

"It's different from when your friends tell you and your parent." said Y/n as Emilia made a noise and looked at her.

"I was thinking," said Emilia as the boys made a face.

"Nothing ever good comes from when you do." said Adrian.

"Ha ha you're so funny, shut the fuck up." said Emilia as the others laughed. "So I was thinking, I see a tattoo place out of the window and I kind of want another one but it has to be small since 'Hiraeth' you know?"

"What are you going to get?" said Y/n as Emilia smiled and sat back.

"Something that reminds me of here." said Emilia as Y/n made a face and looked at Adrian.

"You're strange." said Miles as he continued to get refills. Eventually the boys ended up tipsy as Emilia and Y/n laughed at them. Making their way into the tattoo place.

"We should get matching ones." said Emilia as she flipped through a book of tattoos, Y/n looked at her and blinked hard.

"I agreeee." said Adrian wrapping his hand around Y/n, she laughed as Miles and Graham looked around.

"Like what?" said Y/n as Emilia made a face.

"Something like small, that means something to us would be cute, wouldn't it?" said Emilia as Adrian rubbed Y/ns chin. "I'm going to be leaving and I don't know when i'll come back but I know eventually i'm going to see you guys again but something that just reminds us of us."

"What about eventually? It'll specify our reunion together." said Y/n as Adrian smiled and looked at Miles and Graham.

"I love it!" said Emilia as she turned to look at Miles and Graham. "What do you guys think?"

"Sure." said Miles

"Wicked." said Graham, Adrian gave a thumbs up as Y/n chuckled. Emilia went first, she got it underneath her boob. Miles got it on the inside of his wrist, Graham got it on his side and Y/n got it on her arm and Adrian was getting his on his forearm.

Y/n phone started ringing when she looked down to see it was Joseph, she made a face and answered it. "Hello?" said Y/n.

"Finally you answer, are you back in London?" said Joseph as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows as she watched Adrian get his tattoo.

"No, i'm still in France why?" said Y/n hearing Joseph make a noise on the other side of the phone.

"So, I thought Adrian wasn't in France with you. When I called you last night, Miles answered your phone and said that you and Adrian were.. well messing around." said Joseph as Y/n's eyes widen and turned to look at Miles who was showing Emilia his tattoo. "He was just trying to get under my skin wasn't he?"

Y/n walked out of the tattoo parol and made a face as she turned back to the phone. "Yeah he was Joseph, they just got here. Don't worry, alright?" said Y/n as she looked back inside to see Adrian looking down.

"I knew he was bluffing, bloody git." said Joseph.

"Yeah, Im really busy though. I'll be home in four days maybe we can hang out when I come back or something before we go back to Hogwarts." said Y/n as she face palmed.

"Sounds great beautiful, call me when you aren't busy please? I miss that beautiful voice of yours." said Joseph as Y/n chuckled.

"Of course, bye." said Y/n as she hung up, making her way back in to see Adrian coming over to her quickly.

"Who called you!" said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at Y/n.

"Oh it's was Lucas, looks nice!" said Y/n as Adrian showed her the tattoo, giving him a smile as her stomach dropped.

———

"Ugh! I don't want to go meet with him! What could they possibly want! You four are coming with me! Oh please!" said Emilia as she entered the hotel seeing she needed to start getting ready.

"Of course we will, won't we?" said Y/n as she turned to look at the boys who were making faces. Emilia face palmed and turned to Y/n.

"Please kill me, I cant." said Emilia as she went into her room, she came out twenty minutes later dressed in jeans and a plain shirt.

"You don't dress like that." said Graham as Y/n chuckled and turned to Emilia who went back into her room.

"I'm trying to not dress like me! Do you think I want to hear Hayden telling me what i'm wearing is ugly?" said Emilia from inside her room, Y/n made a face and turned to look at boys who were still tipsy.

"I'll help you change Y/n." said Adrian as Emilia opened the door and looked at him surprised, Y/n's jaw dropped as Miles and Graham started laughing.

"Adrian shut up, all of you go change!" said Emilia as Adrian chuckled and walked into his room, Y/n raised her eyebrows at Emilia and smiled as she made her way into hers.

"Do you need help E?" said Graham as Miles scoffed and pushed him, he laughed and made his way into his room as Emilia rolled her eyes and closed her door.

Not much later the five friends came out dressed, Adrian was dressed in a brown pull over with black jeans, Graham was dressed in jeans and a flannel, Miles wore a white button on with a sweater and black jeans. Y/n wore a corset top with black skinny jeans as Emilia wore a checkered blue skirt with a white lottie crop top.

"Merlin I haven't seen Hayden in a while, do you think it will be mean if I tell them we couldn't go?" said Emilia as Y/n gave her a look.

"Emilia we're almost there, it's just dinner." said Y/n as Emilia face palmed and turned to look at the boys who were looking at the window.

"You'll be fine E, it's just Hayden. You guys use to get along well before." said Miles as Emilia made a face and turned to look at him.

"It's different, he wasn't such an ass before. I use to get along with him well until him and Nick wanted to move over here, Eloise must be the reason he wanted to stay here.." said Emilia as Y/n smiled.

"Is Nick going back to America too?" said Y/n as Emilia shook her 'No'.

"No, Mr. Nicholas Francisco Morales wanted to stay in London, i've asked him multiple times but he seems to side with Adrian in staying here." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled and looked at Adrian.

"Can nothing really make you stay?" said Y/n as Emilia looked away and sighed, the boys turned to look at Emilia when the taxi stopped. They payed and got out to see Hayden and Eloise entering, Emilia made a face and turned to Adrian as he pushed her in.

"My head is killing me." groaned Miles as Adrian agreed, Y/n chuckled and pulled a pill out of her purse and handed it to them. "What the hell is that?"

"Take it when you get water, they're pain killers." said Y/n as Adrian made a face and pocketed the pill.

"Emilia! Zo glad you made it!" said Eloise as she pulled Emilia into a hug, Hayden looked at his sister and gave her a soft smile. "Oh Y/n zo beautiful!"

"Oh well thank you! So are you!" said Y/n, smiling. Eloise went to hug the boys as Y/n turned to look at Emilia and Hayden awkwardly standing next to each other causing her to chuckled.

"How are you." asked Hayden as Emilia looked up at him.

"Fine and you?" said Emilia as Hayden cleared his throat and nodded, Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at them.

"You two are unbelievable." said Y/n as Adrian pulled out her seat, Emilia turned to look back at Hayden and sighed, sitting down next to Y/n.

"Can you please stop being angry with me, Nick did. I know our father can be unfair but you can't stay angry with me." said Hayden as they sat down, Emilia raised her eyebrows and look at him.

"You and Nick love kissing your fathers ass, at least Nick works hard." said Emilia as everyone looked away. "Being mad at you is quite easy, it's not like you even bothered to talk to me since you moved here, you only do when i'm around the others."

"That's not fair, i've tried talking to you all the time, after Cedric death, you isolate yourself and you only spoke with Nick or with Y/n and Adrian. You pushed me away, it's obvious Nick is your favorite brother but you can't pin this all on me." said Hayden, Y/n rested her chin on her hand and looked at Emilia.

"Oh please don't fight! We came to enjoy ourselves!" said Eloise as she held her hands interlocked, Miles made a face and face palmed.

"Because you're turning into dad! All you do is work now! You never use to do that, you didn't have to move over here. You could've gone back to America, you could've been the brother I looked up too. Why do you think I even started modeling! Because you said I should, that I had it but you don't even care anymore, I could sound selfish like you said I did but I rather sound selfish then pretend to be something i'm not, and I hope when you have kids you don't fully turn into your father." said Emilia with tears in her eyes as she got up and stormed away.

"I knew coming was a bad idea." said Miles as he sighed and got up, Hayden sighed as he sat Miles back down.

"I'll go get her. Eloise has something important to ask you guys anyways." said Hayden as he walked after Emilia.

"Oh yes I do!" said Eloise turning her attention back to the others. " Hayden 'as something to ask you boys but Y/n love! Will you become one of my bridesmaids! I know it's zudden to ask but I was really hoping you would."

Y/n chocked on her water as she looked up at her and looked surprised. "Really?" asked Y/n surprised as she nodded.

"Yes! I know it's zuper zudden and we don't really know each other but I would love it if you could, I know how close you are to Emilia and the Morales, so that would make us family!" said Eloise as Y/n felt the others looking at her quite surprised.

"Oh wow! I would love too, thank you." said Y/n as Eloise got up and went to hugged Y/n tightly.

"No, thank you! I really 'ope Emilia will forgive Hayden." said Eloise as Miles and Graham looked up at her.

"They will, they're both very hard headed. They tend to hold grudges." said Miles as Y/n chuckled and looked at him. "Trust me I know."

———

"Emilia! Emilia! Espérate(wait)!" said Hayden as he finally caught up with his sister who was already across the street. "Stop it!"

"Look, you enjoy your life here, okay? I hope you know that i'm happy for you and Eloise and I know you'll be a great husband, but for merlins sake don't have kids if your going to follow in your father's footsteps." said Emilia as Hayden stopped and looked at her. "Well you must be doing something right if your father is proud of you."

"You don't need dad to be proud of you if you have Nick and I proud of you Emilia, for merlin sakes. I don't understand your problem with our parents. You have so many other people proud of the person you are becoming, don't you understand that? You don't need mom and dad to tell you how proud they are of you!" said Hayden as he grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"YOU don't get it Hayden, you never will! I am so grateful for the people who are, you don't get it. Mom and Dad think im some type of weakling and they'll never understand what they did to me, I raised myself! I was forced to move to London, I was fucking eleven! I was left alone in a giant house for five months, in a city I didn't know, without my two older brothers, without my parents until I started Hogwarts. I was alone since I was five for ten months a year while you and Nick where at school, then I was dragged to a place I didn't know. To a place I had nothing at, don't you get it? I don't understand why they brought me to live with them here, I guess the only thing i'm happy about it is that I met those people in there because they've never left me alone." said Emilia tears streaming down her face. "And you know what i'm going to end up doing? I'm leaving them because of your parents."

"Emilia..." said Hayden looking at her sadly.

"No! And then you have the nerve to stay I isolated myself after Cedric's death, of course I did.. I was dying inside.. and you were too worried about work. You're suppose to be my big brother.. you're suppose to... you're suppose to be there but you weren't! And now i'm running away from the people who made it home for me. Becoming friends with Adrian and Miles my first year was probably the best thing to ever happen in life, then I met Graham, Cedric, Y/n and the twins.. how the hell does Y/n mom treat me like a daughter instead of my own mother?" said Emilia as Hayden sighed and looked down. "I'm not even upset with you Hayden, i'm jealous of you.. i'm jealous you got to treated like a child when you were one when my whole life I was forced to grow up."

"Jealous of me? I'm jealous of you, mom and dad always use to say that Nick and I should be more calm like you. You're so talented Emilia, I don't know why you would care so much if mom and dad were proud of you, you're the face of a biggest clothing line, don't you understand that? Dad might not see it but he has every damn right to be proud of you, I know I am even if I don't tell you, know that I am." said Hayden as he pulled Emilia into a hug. "If you move back to America you're going to be lonely again.."

"It's nothing new." said Emilia as Hayden looked down at her. "I want to go back home, I want to get away from here. I have good things here but I have plenty of bad ones too, I'm really sorry I took it out on you."

"I'm sorry too Emmy, I know you're still leaving but Ill try and visit all the time ok?" said Hayden as he hugged his sister tighter. "Maybe even when I have a kid, their tia(aunt) Emmy can babysit?"

"Of course." said Emilia laughing and wiping her eyes, Hayden messed up her hair and gave her a smile as they walked back into the restaurant.

"Oh! Did you two work out your problems?" said Y/n as she seen Emilia sit down next to her, they both looked at each other and nodded as Eloise squealed.

"Oh i'm zo happy! 'ow, time for the questions!" said Eloise as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and looked around at the others who smiled awkwardly. "Will you be my bridesmaid!"

"Really?" said Emilia as Eloise nodded and smiled. Hayden turned to look at Emilia who looked surprised. "Oh well of course!"

This chapter focused more on Emilia 🧍🏻‍♀️Sorry for the late update I just woke up💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 299 23
1991 (there's some modern technology, don't mind it), After the Black Album came out, Metallica was becoming a huge band. You've been a friend of Ja...
4.8K 276 25
القصة هي عبارة عن ألام واحزان في الحلقات قصة رح تردك تبكي كتير المهم الشخصيات المشاركة هي ماهر الاب كازوما الجنسية امريكي العمل مدير اكبر شركة في ال...
171K 4.5K 54
They had been raised to despise each other, each of them being taught the other is not to be trusted and to keep away at all costs. Neither child go...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...