𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

By shittykawa2022

time ran out for her gojo x fem!reader jujutsu kaisen and its characters do not belong to me it belongs to it... More

prologue
begun
interesting
great deal

brat

145 19 11
By shittykawa2022

"𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵"

"Escort the girl and erase her?

"Correct"

"He's finally lost it"

"It is spring after all, and with him being the next principal, and all, he's getting carried away."

"You know he can hear you guys, right?"

"Yeah and?"

"You really are stupid Gojo."

"Hey! I'll decided if I'm stupid or not. You're one to talk (Y/N)."

"Says the one who forgot to put up the veil."

(Y/N) kicked at the legs of Gojo's desk, making it tilt over to the side making him almost fall over, along with his chair. Making the white haired male flail his arms a bit before settling down afterwards.

"All jokes aside though, are we resetting master tengens cursed technique?"

"I'll decide whether that's considered a joke or not."

"What's that?"

(Y/N), Geto, and Yaga all stared at Gojo with a "you should know this vibe" hanging around in the air.

"What?"

"You really are an idiot, Satoru."

"I already told you don't get to decide that (Y/N). And I'm not stupid, for the last time."

"Sure-"

Their little 'conversation' was cut short by Yaga clearing his throat.

"Ah sorry continue, sensei." apologized (Y/N), all the while giving a small smirk at Gojo, which he just tsked at it.

"Master Tengen possesses the cursed technique of immortality, but it doesn't stop the aging process."

"What a shame for an old man then." that earned another kick from (Y/N).

"Master Tengen doesn't have a particular issue with again however once a certain is reached the cursed technique will try to change bodies."

"Hm?"

"Evolution, master Tengen will no longer be human and will ascend to a higher state."

"So what's the problem, that's rad!"

"According to master tengen... the will ceases to exist once you reach that level. Master tengen will no longer be master tengen. The barriers that protect both the jujutsu schools, the pillars of the jujutsu world, numerous auxiliary managers' barrier techniques. They're all strengthened by master tengen. Without master tengen, security and even undertaking missions would be more difficult."

(Y/N) raised a hand in front of Geto's face, reaching across Gojo's desk to make him stop talking.

"Lemme help ya out buddy, you're gonna get out of breath and die at this point. So, to help Gojo's idiot brain understand this", she sat back in her seat, "worst case scenario, master tengen could become an enemy to humanity. That's why every 500 years master tengen needs to merge with a compatible star plasma vessel, and rewrites the body information."

"So continuing, if the body is refreshed then the cursed technique will follow suit. Evolution will not occur."

"Gotcha. So becoming metalgreymon is fine, but it'd be a problem if he became skullgreymon. So we reset back to koromon right?"

"Uhm.. sure to put it in idiot terms, yeah basically."

"Stop calling me an idiot already (Y/N)."

"Just pointing out the obvious."

"The location of the star plasma vessel has been leaked. There are now two groups targeting the girl." Yaga interrupted their conversation before it went any further. "The organization aiming to overturn the current jujutsu world by having master tengen lose all reason, is the cursed-user group Q."

"And the group that worships master tengen as their deity, the star religious group known as the time vessel association."

"Master tengen and his new vessel will merge in two days, so escort the girl and bring her to master tengen. If you fail the repercussions could affect society. Don't screw this up."

---

"But for real.."

The three second years were now outside, having left the classroom. Satoru got a drink from a vending machine, with Geto and (Y/N) following him. (Y/N) had taken out another lollipop from the pocket of her skirt, the other one she finished while their teacher Yaga had lectured them about their new mission.

While Gojo began questioning why the star religious group wanted to kill her, (Y/N) had offered a lollipop to Geto, she didn't bother to offer Gojo one, as he already got a drink.

"Want one Geto?"

"Oh sure, got any blue ones?"

"Nope the one in my mouth is the last blue one i have, but I have a purple one." going through her pockets she picked out a purple flavored lollipop and handed it over to Geto. Unwrapping it, Geto started to munch on it.

"Well to answer your question Satoru," (Y/N) spoke up, "what they worship is a pure master tengen. A star plasma vessel would soil the purity according to them, for some reason a vessel is just dirtying their master."

"But the star religious group are non-curse users. We shouldn't have to worry about them too much."

"But we do need to be wary of Q." Geto.

"Anyway, it should be okay, we're the strongest. That's why master tengen asked us after- what?"

Both (Y/N) and Geto were looking at each other with a face that said 'oh come on'.

"Should you tell him?"

"Nah you, he listens more to you more than me."

"Tell me what?!"

"Its just, Satoru, I've been meaning to tell you this," Geto paused, "you should be more mindful of the way you talk. Particularly around your superiors, you're way too rude."

"What-?!" Gojo replied while using his cursed technique to crush the soda bottle into nothing.

"Maybe even your little juniors won't be scared of you." (Y/N) said, while giving Gojo a flick on the forehead.

"Sheesh, give me a break."

The sound of an explosion was heard above in the building that they were walking towards.

"Sooooo, is it our fault if the kid's dead already?"

"She's not dead Gojo." (Y/N) had noticed something falling from the window of the building, making gojo notice it.

"Forgive me. You can blame this on tengen- what?!" a Q soldier, by the name of Kokun had been the one who pushed the girl out the window. But Geto had come in before she could hit the ground, flying on a cursed spirit that had the form of a manta ray.

"Don't go making a mess now. We just got in trouble this morning." Geto had the star plasma in his arms marking sure she was still alive.

So this is the star-plasma vessel.

"Oi, looking at her while she's out won't make her like you Suguru." someone had whispered into Geto's ear, making him look over to his side. 

"Don't say nonsense like that (Y/N). Why don't you go back down with Gojo."

Said girl was playing with her blue lollipop in between her index finger and thumb.

"Mmmm, sure why not." (Y/N) had stood up on the curse, "you know standing on a curse feels pretty weird."

"Just hurry and go down (Y/N)."

"Yeah yeah."

Looking at where Gojo was, she found looking up at them making sure they had catched the girl in time.

"He's not alone, is he." taking a step off of the cursed spirit Geto was using, she let herself plummet down to the ground. When she neared the ground she used her cursed technique to make her fall stop, letting her stand in midair as if she was on a step and hopped off.

"Phew, you guys made it just in time."

"Course we did Gojo."

Suddenly knives were thrown in their direction, having Gojo stop the ones aimed at him stop and (Y/N) stopped the ones aimed at her with her own technique.

"Amazing. You're Satoru Gojo, you're famous. And I've heard you're quite strong." another Q soldier, made his way towards the two. "And you're (Y/N) Mei, the girl with her fate sealed since birth. You're quite strong as well."

"Now show me if the rumors are true."

The two teens looked at each other, deciding who would fight him and who would stand by.

"You can fight him, I wanna watch and I'm tired."

"Tired my ass."

Gojo had moved the knives stuck in the air to the side onto a tree next to him. (Y/N) still having her lollipop, moved to the side and sat on the ground.

"I'll fight you but, let's make a rule."

"Rule?"

"I don't wanna go all-out and get in trouble. Cry and apologize now, and i won't kill ya. That's the rule."

"Brat!"

𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘪𝘵 🐣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
183K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...