Thin Wall

By tobsofficial

Your partner is abusive, and billie in the apartment room next to you is your only safe place. More

Welcomed
Eyes
Realization
Stomach Ache
"Your lips are so fucking soft.."
Eggs And Waffles
Kayla.
Confession
Paparazzi
Helpless
Sick
Shower Sex
Movie Night
Knife
Road Trip
update‼️‼️

Wet Dream

7K 140 438
By tobsofficial

You wake up in the middle of the night, far away from billie and your freezing cold. You move over to her and lay next to her. Your still freezing..you wanna wake billie up but you'll feel bad bc she's passed out. You felt your leg gonup against billies, her body heat was cold too. Billie wakes up.

B: "Aye you cold?"

Y: "Y-yeah.."

B: "I am too, it must be because it's cold outside."

Y: "Oh."

B: "Here I'll get a blanket."

Y: "Okayy."

Billie get out of bed and she turns on her phone flashlight and goes over to her blankets.

B: "What kinda blanket you want? Fuzzy, soft, and then there's weighted but I think that would be hot."

Y: "Uhh...soft."

B: "Alright."

Billie grabs a blanket for you and a blanket for her. She comes back to the bed and lays the blanket on you, and then gets in the bed with you and snuggles up.

B: "Wanna cuddle or no?"

Y: "Sure.."

B: "Hey are you alright?"

Y: "Yeah..? Why?"

B: "Oh I was just checking."

Y: "Okay."

B: "Why were you crying on me?"

Y: "...I just remembered something that's all."

B: "Oh okay."

B: "What did you remember?"

Y: "Nothing.."

Y: "I just don't wanna remember it."

B: "Oh sorry."

Y: "Your fine."

B: "Alright."

B: "I'm going back to bed.."

Y: "Sorry if I accidentally woke you up."

B: "No you didn't, it's fine..why you sleep with a teddy?"

Y: "I don't have it right now-"

B: "I know but why you sleep with it?"

Y: "Because..?"

B: "It's just weird."

Y: "It helps me sleep.."

B: "Oh alright."

Y: "Why you gotta problem with it?"

B: "Nevermind, I'm just going back to sleep. I don't wanna start a agrument."

Y: "Okay.."

Billie turns over where her back is facing you, you look up at the ceiling until you fall asleep, since you don't have your teddy. You can't fall asleep, until you feel billie lay really close to you with her leg wrapping around your leg, and her head on your chest.

B: "My feet are cold.."

You lay your foot with fuzzy socks on them, by her foot.

B: "Thanks."

You can feel a imprint of billies smile on your chest.

B: "Y'know, your really nice and beautiful."

Y: "Thanks I guess?"

B: "Your welcome."

B: "I've only known your for a couple days and I already am in- I already know that your amazing."

Y: "You too."

B: "I'm gonna change real quick, I'm still cold."

Y: "Oh alright."

Billie gets up and turns on her red light, instead of the actual light so it isn't as bright. She goes over to her closet, and she picks a baggy shirt, and some fuzzy pajama pants. She takes off her bra, leaving you just staring at them bounce out as she slowly unclips her bra. You try to look away, but you can't. Billie doesn't notice and continues to put her shirt on, and her pajamas.

B: "Done."

You look away pretending nothing happened.

Y: "Alright."

She walks over to you, you watch them bounce as she walks over to you, her nipples poking out. Your face started to get heated, but it was just in time when billie turned off the lights so she couldn't see you blushing. She gets in bed with you, and proceeds to go into the same position as she was earlier. You felt her hard nipples against your stomach, you got really wet in the moment.

"Hey you alright?" Billie says snapping in your face.

Y: "Oh- Uhm, Y-yeah!"

B: "Alright, sure?"

Billie smirks as she ends that sentence.

Y: "Yeah."

Billie touches your face.

B: "Why is your face so hot?"

Y: "Uhm- I don't know?"

B: "Do you feel the fan?"

Y: "Yeah.."

B: "Oh alright, well let's go back to sleep. I got some fun things planned for tomorrow.."

Y: "Okayy."

*TIMESPEED!*

It's morning and you woke up from a wet dream of Billie. Your all sweaty and red.

Y: "Shit."

You see billie open her eyes and had a confused look on her face.

B: "What's wrong?"

Y: "Oh- Uhm nothing!"

B: "You sure? Your all sweaty and red.."

Y: "Yeah I'm sure!"

B: "Hmmm..."

Billie starts to smirk, you look at her confused.

Y: "What?-"

Billie starts to make out with you aggressively, you are in shock of her soft lips. You stop her.

Y: "Uhh.."

B: "What? I know you had a wet dream about me.."

Y: "I didn't."

Billie puts her hand under the blankets and starts rubbing your thigh.

Y: "Uhm.."

B: "Sorry- you just made me wet.."

Y: "Uh okay- didn't need to know that."

B: "Come on."

Y: "?"

B: "To the bathroom."

Y: "O-okay-"

*A second later.*

B: "I got a spare toothbrush."

Y: "Okay-"

Billie hands you the toothbrush and toothpaste.

You both brush your teeth, while your just staring at her chest. Until she looks over at you mad, and you look back in the mirror.

B: "What? Like titties or some shit?"

Y: "..."

B: "You done?"

Y: "Y-yeah.."

B: "Alright let's go change."

Y: "Uh okay."

*Seconds later.*

Billie gives you some clothes.

B: "Alright now let's change."

Billie takes off her shirt, you just look at them, they're perfect. Billie takes off her pajama pants, she looks at you while your just staring at her when your not even changing.

B: "My god, change."

Y: "Sorry."

You take off your shirt and sweatpants, and put on a new outfit. You look back at billie and she's all dressed up.

B: "You changed?"

Y: "Yeah."

B: "K."

B: "Hey can you grab one of my necklaces in one of those drawers."

Y: "Yeah."

You go over to the drawer and open the first one, all what you see is billies sex toys.

B: "Not that one! Damnit, it's the 3rd one."

Y: "I- uh- sorry!"

You close that drawer and go open the 3rd, one and grab one of her necklaces and give it to her.

B: "Thank you."

Y: "Your welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.1K 200
What do you do when you find out that you've been living with Billie Eilish? Y'all better be typo proof 😂 #1~billiexgirl #1~🏳️‍🌈 #1~billie
55.9K 1.8K 21
Harlow and her boyfriend of 3 years, Alex seem perfect on the outside. They're everyone's definition of a perfect couple. But behind closed doors, wh...
8.7K 166 20
Liz gets dumped by her boyfriend and doesn't have a place to live. She starts looking around and finds a room for rent in a girls home. Who is the gi...
381K 8.2K 30
you're only friends with billie eilish..right? and will you ever be free from your abusive girlfriend? this story contains mentions of sex, drugs, al...