Wet Dream

You wake up in the middle of the night, far away from billie and your freezing cold. You move over to her and lay next to her. Your still freezing..you wanna wake billie up but you'll feel bad bc she's passed out. You felt your leg gonup against billies, her body heat was cold too. Billie wakes up.

B: "Aye you cold?"

Y: "Y-yeah.."

B: "I am too, it must be because it's cold outside."

Y: "Oh."

B: "Here I'll get a blanket."

Y: "Okayy."

Billie get out of bed and she turns on her phone flashlight and goes over to her blankets.

B: "What kinda blanket you want? Fuzzy, soft, and then there's weighted but I think that would be hot."

Y: "Uhh...soft."

B: "Alright."

Billie grabs a blanket for you and a blanket for her. She comes back to the bed and lays the blanket on you, and then gets in the bed with you and snuggles up.

B: "Wanna cuddle or no?"

Y: "Sure.."

B: "Hey are you alright?"

Y: "Yeah..? Why?"

B: "Oh I was just checking."

Y: "Okay."

B: "Why were you crying on me?"

Y: "...I just remembered something that's all."

B: "Oh okay."

B: "What did you remember?"

Y: "Nothing.."

Y: "I just don't wanna remember it."

B: "Oh sorry."

Y: "Your fine."

B: "Alright."

B: "I'm going back to bed.."

Y: "Sorry if I accidentally woke you up."

B: "No you didn't, it's fine..why you sleep with a teddy?"

Y: "I don't have it right now-"

B: "I know but why you sleep with it?"

Y: "Because..?"

B: "It's just weird."

Y: "It helps me sleep.."

B: "Oh alright."

Y: "Why you gotta problem with it?"

B: "Nevermind, I'm just going back to sleep. I don't wanna start a agrument."

Y: "Okay.."

Billie turns over where her back is facing you, you look up at the ceiling until you fall asleep, since you don't have your teddy. You can't fall asleep, until you feel billie lay really close to you with her leg wrapping around your leg, and her head on your chest.

B: "My feet are cold.."

You lay your foot with fuzzy socks on them, by her foot.

B: "Thanks."

You can feel a imprint of billies smile on your chest.

B: "Y'know, your really nice and beautiful."

Y: "Thanks I guess?"

B: "Your welcome."

B: "I've only known your for a couple days and I already am in- I already know that your amazing."