She (harry potter x female re...

By elliedunn1

"Father won't be pleased with you y/n." Draco said sternly. "Well daddy dearest isn't here right now is he?"... More

A/N
Year 3 Chapter 1 - Leaving Malfoy Manor
Year 3 Chapter 2 - Train Ride Talks
Year 3 Chapter 3 - The Grim
Year 3 Chapter 4 - Brotherly Love
Year 3 Chapter 5 - Bloody Dementors
Year 3 Chapter 6 - Happy Christmas
Year 3 Chapter 7 - He Was Their Friend
Year 3 Chapter 8 - The Map Lies?
Year 3 Chapter 9 - A Picnic I Suppose
Year 3 Chapter 10 - Goodbye Buckbeak, Hello Moonlight
Year 3 Chapter 11 - Rewind
Year 3 Chapter 12 - Saving The Innocent
Year 3 Chapter 13 - The Dreaded Goodbye And Return
A/N

Year 4 Chapter 1 - Back To Malfoy Manor

562 21 21
By elliedunn1

Hello Daughter.

~

y/n walked up the steps to Malfoy Manor with a huge frown on her face. It has been months since she's been home and she's not happy about it.

They make it to the front door, Narcissa opens it and holds it for her children to walk in.

Lucius looks up from his book as they walk inside.

"Hello Draco."

He then looks back down at his book "Hello Daughter."

"Hello Father." Draco said flatly. y/n said nothing. Narcissa smiled weakly before heading into the kitchen.

"You two, go to your rooms and unpack." Lucius said flatly. y/n and Draco nodded and quickly headed up the stairs.

They went their separate ways leaving y/n alone in her room.

She began to unpack and was left with worry about what was to come this summer.

~

A few weeks had gone by and y/n was more miserable than ever. Her father had done everything in his power to make sure y/n was as unhappy as possible. He wouldn't allow her to send a single letter and constantly threatened her saying she'd have to become a death eater or there would be serious consequences.

One morning y/n woke up to four envelopes on her desk. She looked over to her window and saw that it was open. She quickly went over to the window and closed it before sitting at her desk in front of the envelopes. She looked at the names on the envelopes which read Harry, Ron, Hermione and the last envelope wasn't labeled

She smiled at the sight of the names and went to open the first letter:

Dear y/n,

We miss you loads here, Mum and Dad have been talking about going to the Quidditch World Cup! Harry and Hermione are coming too and we were wondering if you wanted to join us! I can't wait to see you soon! This summer has been quite boring without you. See you soon!

From, Ron

y/n smiled at the letter then thought about how her Father would never let her go to the cup with her friends. Though she did remember that they were going, so there could be a possibility she could sneak away from her family.

She looked down at the table and picked up the next letter:

Dear y/n,

I can't help but be super worried about you. I know how much you hate your family but don't worry! We'll be back at Hogwarts before you know it! I miss you tons and I do hope you are doing well! I'm sorry you can't send any letters and I really do hope that you are able to receive this. I know that the Weasleys are going to the Quidditch world cup and Harry and I are going as well! Maybe you could somehow sneak away from your family and join us. I would be surprised if you weren't being dragged to the world cup with your family so hopefully we will see you there! Be safe and I'll soon! \

Love, Hermione <3

She finished reading the letter and thought, my father is trying to make my life miserable- there's no way I would be allowed to go to the world cup with my family, let alone with the Weasleys.

She frowned and put down the letter, her eyes grazing over to the next one before picking it up.

y/n,

I have been thinking about you all summer. I have to admit, I miss you the most out of everyone. You always make me smile and I honestly can't even wait to see you again and- this is awkward- I'm sorry- I'm rambling, sometimes I do that in letters.

She blushes at the words on the page. Is he really thinking about me like that all the time? She thought before continuing to read.

Anyway, the point is... your father is an outright git with no regard for human decency and you should be allowed to send letters and go to the World Cup with us, I'll make it happen even if I have to break you out of there myself. If he hurts you please let me know, I want you to be safe. I miss you and I can't wait to see you again, y/n.

Love, Harry

Harry's letter in particular made her smile the most out of the three she had opened and she started to think about the talk she had with Harry by the lake that day they didn't go to Hogsmeade. She shook off the thoughts and eye'd the last letter. She picked it up and examined it because it didn't have a name. She shrugged and opened the letter.

y/n,

I know we haven't talked much but I wanted to check on you and your situation with your father. I feel that I have come up with a solution, get your trunk ready for school and be ready at exactly midnight, we're going to get you out of that manor.

- Snuffles.

y/n's mouth dropped at what she had just read and after a few minutes it turned into a smile as she realized she was going to get out of the manor.

****

As soon as dinner was finished y/n excused herself and went up to pack her trunk, she snuck out quickly and grabbed her owl o/n and went back into her bedroom and waited impatient until midnight. Who was going to get her?

~

It was 11:55pm y/n was getting jittery and a little nervous trying to think of who was going to get her from the manor.
11:58pm...11:59pm... y/n ran over to the window.

12:00am. The clock hit midnight and a man appeared in the middle of the room suddenly making her jump. She turned and saw a face she recognized smiling at her. Remus Lupin. She ran over and hugged him.

"Hello y/n." he smiled softly.

"Hello Professor Lupin." y/n said with a smile

"Please, call me Remus and now we must hurry."

"How did you get here? You just came out of nowhere- and-"

"I apparated."

"How are you going to get me out of the manor?"

"Just grab your trunk and grab my arm."

She grabs her trunk then goes and grabs his arm. They apparate to a house that y/n didn't recognize. She looked around.

"This is my house, Sirius and I thought it would be a good idea to keep you here with me instead of stuck with your family. If you would like of course."

"I- I would love to! Thank you Prof- Remus. She smiled.

"Of course, it'll be much safer for you away from your father. There's a spare room for you upstairs, make yourself at home."

"Thank you Remus, I really appreciate all of this trouble."

"No trouble at all."

She smiled softly and thanked him again before bringing her things upstairs. She changed for the night and laid in bed thinking to herself about all that had happened that night and what Harry had said in his letter before finally drifting off to sleep.

~

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the super long wait. I started this story over a time when I had off from school and I didn't expect for it to be so hard to keep up with the story during school, but I'm back! I will be back to updating the story on a more regular basis and I definitely won't be taking any more 5 month breaks- I love you all and thank you to those who stuck around and checked on me! Sorry this chapter is so short! There will be a Harry and y/n reunion in the next chapter!! I really appreciate you guys and I love you all!

Feels good to be back :)

(1263 words)

(published July 26th 2021)

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
60.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.