๐š†๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๏ฟฝ...

By thatgorl_natalia

๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™ค, ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34 - Epilouge
35

29

4.7K 249 100
By thatgorl_natalia

It was around six in the morning when my phone started to ring, quite loudly.

"What is that?" Jugyeong mumbles before covering her head with her comforter.

I turn over on my stomach and lay up, reaching onto her desk to grab my phone. I bring it up to my face, turning it on, practically burning my eyes from the brightness of the screen. I wince and take the call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yusoi, it's Hana, from the front desk."

I sit up.

"Oh! Hi Hana, how have you been?"

She chuckles.

"I've been good, still pretty tired." She admits.

"I can imagine." I reply.

Jugyeong uncovers her head and turns to look at me. She mouths "hurry up" and rolls over in her bed. I 'tsk' at her and turn my attention back to Hana.

"I called you because Haeun dropped off your school uniform and gave me your number to call! That's great that you finally got a phone! You'll have to show me it when you get here, I asked Haeun but she didn't answer."

"Oh she got the uniform already? Okay, I'll be there soon." I say, hanging up the call.

I pull the blankets off of my and get up. I put on the black puffer jacket and grab my backpack before I turn back to Jugyeong.

"I'll be back." I say, opening her bedroom door and closing it behind me.

-

"Hi Hana!" I say, jogging into the Hospital.

She looks over and smiles at me, having a phone to her ear. I go up to her.

"Yes... okay, thank you again. Have a nice day." She says, hanging up the phone.

She reaches under her desk and hands me a gift bag. I take it and look inside to see the school uniform.

"Congratulations on getting to attend school again!" She says cheerfully.

"Thank you."

"Now, show me your new phone!" She says standing up, squeezing my arm in excitement.

I reach into my jackets pocket and take out the phone. She gasps.

"No way! That phone is so expensive. You're so lucky." She says in awe.

"Yeah, in a way, I guess I am."

-

I step off the bus and nervously make my way down the sidewalk. I was wearing Saebom's uniform, realizing I had to get there early to get my schedule. I text Jugyeong that I'll see her later, slightly hinting that "later" meant at school. I snap the phone shut and turn a corner seeing the huge campus in front of me. I walk on and up the huge steps.

"Excuse me." I ask a student.

He turns around and smiles at me.

"Do you know where the main office is?" I ask.

He nods his head.

"You just need to go straight in this direction." He says kindly.

I thank him and walk in the direction he told me to. I open the door, entering the office.

"Oh, are you Yusoi?" A male teacher asks.

I nod my head and slightly bow to him before walking over. He motions for me to take a seat. I remove my backpack and set down the gift bag that contained my jacket and pajamas.

"We're happy to have you attending here. By the looks of your school records, you were a well student." He says, looking at documents in front of him.

I smile.

"Thank you."

"However," he says, "Since you missed a majority of the year, you'll need to either make that up by going to an academy or staying for night school." He says.

I nod my head.

"I understand." I say.

"We also took into account your previous condition and determined that in order for your credits to catch up that these two options would be the easiest." He says kindly.

I let out a small sigh of relief and smile.

"Thank you, is it alright if I make my decision at the end of the day? I want to make sure I make the right one."

He nods his head.

"Of course." He says.

He puts the documents back into a folder and hands me a slip of paper. I look at it and see a classroom number along with courses and a locker number.

"It'll be a pleasure to have you in my class." He says standing up.

I stand up as well, putting back on my backpack and grabbing the gift bag.

"Thank you again..." I look at the paper and then back at the teacher, "...Mr. Han."

-

I put the bag into my locker and close it, locking it up again. More students filled the halls of the school. I fold up my paper and put it into my backpack, making my way outside. I open the door and grab my phone from the blazer's pocket, opening it. I walk a little more forward and read the message Jugyeong sent me. I smile and text her back. I close the phone, looking back up and seeing Suho. I walk over to him.

"Hey Suho." I say, stopping when he turns around.

"Oh, Yusoi." He says. He looks at my uniform. "You go here now?"

I nod my head proudly.

"Yes."

He smiles a little, digging his hands into his pockets. I look at him with more of a serious expression.

"Thank you." I say, unsure of how he will answer back.

He looks at me, confused.

"For what?"

"For paying for my surgery."

His eyes slightly widen.

"How did you find out?"

"My m- Haeun was blunt about it, she told me she didn't pay for my surgery. Then when I talked with Seojun, he said how you payed for his mom's surgery. I connected the dots." I simply say. "You didn't have to, though. I'll pay you back."

He shakes his head.

"No, you don't. You mean a lot to someone I care about, so it was the least I could do."

I smile softly.

"Wow, you must really care about Jugyeong just to save someone's life who you don't even know."

He chuckles.

"Does she know?" He asks.

I shake my head.

"No, I haven't told anyone besides you." I say.

He smiles.

"Good, otherwise, she'll feel like she's in debt to me."

We both laugh. I feel someone put their arm across my shoulders. I look to the side and see Seojun, slightly glaring at Suho.

"What are you two laughing about?" He asks, a hint of jealousy strung through his tone.

"We were talking about Jugyeong." I reply.

Suho nods his head.

"I'll leave you two alone, then." Suho says in his usual tone and walks away.

I take Seojun's arm from off of my shoulder and he turns to me.

"You get jealous easily." I say with a smile.

He rolls his eyes.

"Jealous?" He scoffs. "Please, I was just curious." He says.

I laugh sarcastically.

"Yeah, sure." I say, turning around to walk away from him.

He catches up to me and puts his arm back around my shoulder. I smile to myself. He leans in to whisper in my ear.

"Maybe I was a little jealous." He says.

My smile grows bigger as he leans away. I move my hand to hold his that was draped across my shoulder. I lace our fingers as we walk into the school, earning a few glances from the other students.

-

Seojun opens the classroom door with his free hand, causing everyone in the class to turn our way. Some people gasp and others begin to tease seeing how Seojun and I were.

"Woah, Han Seojun, do you have a girlfriend?" Someone who I remember, Cho Rong, comes up and asks.

Seojun looks at me and I look at him. He turns back to Cho Rong.

"Yeah." He says with a cheeky smile.

The teasing becomes louder as my blush grows bigger. I notice Jugyeong and let go of Seojun's hand to walk over to her. She stands up happily and hugs me while jumping up and down.

"You're here!" She says, pulling away from the hug.

I nod my head with a smile. Mr. Han walks in and notices me.

"Well it looks like everyone already noticed our new student." He says, motioning for me to come to the front of the class.

I let go of Jugyeong and walk up next to him, turning to face everyone.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself." He says with a warm smile.

I bow.

"Hello, I'm Yusoi. I'm not sure if everyone remembers me the last time I came here, but I'm hoping that we can be friends." I say.

Someone people have looks on their faces as they begin to remember who I was. Seojun's friends begin to cheer, causing others to do the same. Mr. Han points to a desk in front of Suho's. I nod my head and walk over to the desk.

"Wow, Seojun's girlfriend is so pretty!" Someone teases.

The others laugh and tease in agreement. I take off my backpack, catching Seojun's glance. He smiles.

"Yeah," he says, "She is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.7K 57
When dancing to Okey dokey together became their thing . . . In his quiet heart, one sided love took root only to be shaken by the arrival of a next...
16.7K 717 19
"๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†!"- แดดแตƒโฟ หขแต‰แต’สฒแต˜โฟ Based on True beauty,, [watch the full eps of true b...
190K 7K 39
๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ -- ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
56K 2.7K 19
|[COMPLETED]| A bittersweet relationship. Well what could go wrong when we actually meet by fate? Well hardships never stop throwing itself everywher...