๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

By -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... More

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"

1.3K 69 33
By -asterine

_________________***___________________

(This Continued from Chapter 41: Broken Promises).

Himari and Hinata we're done with Training so they change and went back to the Hotel, Luke on the other hand was in the shower and both said their goodbye's to Luke and went back.

20 minutes later they arrived at the Hotel, they went inside to see The teams all in the Livingroom watching watching random stuff to get their minds of what happened.

They were all just slouched everywhere the floor, the couch even on the coffee table as they watch with tired eyes along with eye bags underneath them, some were wrapped in blankets and cuddled with pillows too.

Hinata watched them as he just feels bad for saying those things to them, they really really loved him but he just had to say those to them, and now all of them are like broken dolls.

Himari he'd up the stairs to go to Hinata's room to plan other things out, while Hinata put groceries on the table.

American News:

Breaking News! A mother and her daughter caught in a hit and run accident with a truck! at down town avenue, Police are still investigating in the scene but no sign of the suspect.

"Woah...I feel bad for their family.."

"Let's just watch it, don't switch it yet.."

As for the two victims, they rushed to the hospital immediately due to critical state of the two, the two are classified to be--

Ring

Ring

Ring

'whose phone is that...?'

The sound of a phone ringing filled the room, it was Hinata's phone, he looked at the number and it was an Unknown number.

'..Unknown number..'

He picked it up, and the other line spoke, it was a man's voice.

U: Hello is this Hinata Shoyo?

H: Uhhhh Yes it is, umm who are you if I may ask?

They might not look it but the teams were secretly listening to the conversation, even tho Hinata said all that they didn't know why They still had feelings for Hinata after their confrontation.

U: This is xxx Hospital-

H: wait, Hospital? Why-

U: You might or might not heard the news but...Your Mother and Little Sister got caught in a Hit and Run-

H:......

U: Um, Mr. Hinata?

H:..*laughing*..Nice one Doc, but you should really stop that, it's not funny joking around with stuff like tha-

U: I'm sorry....but it's true, They were caught in a Hit and Run Accident minutes ago, and they're in critical condition, and...

H:...and what..? What is it Doc? Please tell me-

U: We don't know if they might make it... they're injuries are quite-

H:...What...WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOU DONT KNOW IF THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE IT"?!?

This sudden outburst startled everyone, including Himari that ran down the stairs to see Hinata shouting to the other line like crazy.

'what's happening her-'

...What...WHAT DO YOU MEAN "YOU DONT KNOW IF THEY MIGHT NOT MAKE IT"?!?

She heard, and immediately went to Hinata to question him but he just kept telling at his phone.

The teams watch and listen and thought.

'not gonna make it?'

'who?'

'what's going on?'

'dis somebody got hurt or sum-'

They all Thought as they went closer to hear.

"Sho! Who is that?!" -Himari

"KEEP THEM ALIVE! GODDAMN IT!"

"SHO! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

"WHERE ARE THEY? WHAT HOSPITAL!"

"WHA- HOSPITAL..?"

Hinata then dropped his phone and grabbed his keys once again and tried to rush out but Himari grabbed him.

"Sho what happened?!"

"Let me go! I need to...-i need to go! Himari!-"

"Then tell me what's happening!-"

"Their gonna die Damn it! Let go!"

'Die?"

"Whose go-"

"I SAID LET GO!"

Hinata said as he shoved Himari to the ground and rushed out, leaving with his car.

"SHO! WAIT-"

Then Himari heard a voice and she looked around and saw that Hinata's phone was still on call.

"Hello? Please tell me what happened!"

The teams were just shocked.

'what did he said...?"

'whose gonna die..?'.

'Hinata...'

--The two victims are classified to be Kimiko Hinata and her daughter Natsu Hinata.

All of them immediately snap their heads to the TV and didn't believe what they heard.

'Kimiko...Hinata...Natsu...?'

**With Hinata**

"Mom..! Natsu..! Please be alright, please be alright!'

Hinata sped to the Hospital so fast that he nearly drove over a red light.

'C'mon...C'monnnnn!'

Later then Hinata arrived at the hospital and hurried to the counter.

"Hinata! Kimiko and Natsu Hinata, what room?"

"Oh, umm calm down sir, they're performing surgery right now, please wai-"

"Shit! Thank you.."

Hinata then goes to the waiting room in front of the Surgery room and wait nervously and had tears in his eyes as he mumbled "it's alright" many times and buried his face in his hands as he cried.

'Mom...Natsu.. please..be alright, I need you guys...'

"Dont leave me!"

**With Himari and the Teams**

"What do you mean Critical condition?!"

U: The impact cause a lot of damage to their bodies and their most likely to go on a Coma, but we're trying our best-

"Is Sho there already?!"

"Mr.Hinata, yes I was informed that he arrived here 30 minutes ago-

--End Call

Himari got up but fell right back.

"Shit, Sprained my ankle" Himari tried to get up until, a hand was held infront of her, she looked up to see a guy with teal hair.

It was Rei.

"Huh..wha-.."

"Get up, we're going after him, GUYS GET IN YOUR CARS/IN THE CARS, were going too"

"But-"

"YOU HEARD HIM, WE'RE GOING AFTER HIM! NOW LETS GO!"

"what...are you helping me..?"

"If Sho...forgave you, then..I forgive you too..."

Himari's eyes glisten at the that moment, then she grabbed his hand and Rei assist her to his car, and all of them drove to the Hospital.

'Sho...'

Moments later they arrive at the Hospital, they all rush in and ask the counter, she said that they were still in the operating room, and Hinata was there.

They rush to the waiting room to find Hinata hugging his knees on the floor while crying.

"Sho!/Hinata!/Shoyo!"

They all run to Hinata, Rei sat Himari down on one of the chairs and crouch down in front of Hinata.

"Sho.. it's ok..." Rei then pull Hinata into a hug, while Hinata sobbed.

"R-...re-i... their...the-ir ok..right..?"

"Ofc they are!, Now stop crying.."

They all smiled as Hinata started to calm down, but his breathing suddenly sped up.

"Sho-..Quick get me some water!, he's panic attack!"

Noya and Yaku quickly get some water while Rei tried to calm Hinata down.

"It's ok Sho, it's ok, we're here, were here for you, breath, breath, it's fine, their gonna be ok" Noya and Yaku got back with some water they hand it to Rei, and made Hinata drink it little by little as his breathing start to slow down.

"See? It's ok, we're not gonna leave you, so are they"

"R-rei... I-Im sorry you had to...see me like this.." Hinata said as he hugged Rei, soon one by one start to hug him as well.

'Hinata.../Shoyo.../Sho...we could never hate after all...'

Then-.

The operation room doors open to see the Doctor, Hinata immediately spring up by the help of Suna.

"Doc!"

"Hinata Shoyo?"

"Hai! Please tell me their alright..."

The Doctor looked at all of them and lastly to Hinata.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm so sorry..."

To be continued....
________________***__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 417 26
Akaashi keiji fell in love with hinata shoyo who plays for karasuno. Ever since akaashi played volley-ball with hinata and a few others akaashi felt...
2.8K 95 10
After meeting Shoyo, Kenma hasn't been able to get him out of his mind. This bothers Kenma a lot. Being so distracted by someone else annoys him so m...
70.1K 1.7K 28
[COMPLETED] This is my first fanfic so plz bare with me๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™ edit: I have completed the story but will still be doing extras! !!CURRENTLY IN EDITING...
77.3K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...