𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄

23.6K 637 2.3K
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

Padma's singing was incredible. She had an euphonious voice, becoming 10x better with Hunter's backing vocals. They sounded good together. Really good.

Unfortunately, Ginny thought the same thing.

"Padma, that was tight!" Brodie effused. "Thanks."

She turned to us, "What did you guys think?"

"Yeah, it was fine." We shared a glance, "What she means is it was good. You guys sound really good together."

"Thanks N/N. I gotta go. I told Marcus I'd pick him up." She bent down to pick up her bag, "Oh! Speaking of Marcus, he was talking about you." Everyone in the room stared at me.

"He was? What did he say?"

"Just that he was thinking of asking you out. I thought he would've done it at the sleepover but I'm guessing he's nervous." 

I stared directly at Brodie, "I'm pretty sure he tried to but someone interrupted. As always."

"Why are you looking at me?" He snorted.

I kissed my teeth, "No reason." Padma left in a rush, running up Brodie's steps.

"Padma's great. Her voice adds to 3SB." "Hell yeah!"

"I really didn't realise how much you guys sucked when you had Jordan." "That blows his mom made him quit 3SB."

"Whatever. It's an upgrade. Padma's crazy hot. All we need now is a groupie. Y/N, I'm looking at you."

"You wish." I laughed. "God, I really do."

Ginny piped up, "She is?" "Crazy hot." "If I didn't like Marcus, I would be all over her."

"With Padma, we might actually win battle of the Bands this year." The boys were too wrapped up in their conversation to notice Ginny's dampened mood.

"Is Padma really that pretty?" She whispered to herself. Ginny was a classic over thinker, hearing her boyfriend's friends call the only girl in their band 'hot' sent her spiralling. "You know Hunter thinks you're the most attractive girl he's ever seen. If he thought she was pretty, he would've asked her out instead. Okay?"

"Okay."

"It sounds like Billie Eilish."

"I like Billie Eilish."

"Of course you do. That makes complete sense to me." Press shot Brodie dead in their game leaving me and Hunter laughing at him.

"You're a little bitch, Press." "Die, sucker, die."

Ginny sat up, finally engaging in the conversation, "Press, I think you're the last person in the world who should encourage their own violent tendencies. Hunter said you used to throw rocks at squirrels during recess?"

"Rocks? Press you really are messed up." I laughed, it wasn't that surprising if I'm being honest. He gave off real serial killer vibes.

"Alright. New girl's got teeth. Watch out for them later, Hunt." Press and Brodie snickered. "Press. Not cool, bro."

Brodie, Press and I went to get snacks whilst Ginny and Hunter spoke.

"Soo... Y/N what's going on with you and Marcus? You guys look real cosy on the bouncy house the other day." Brodie started.

"It looked like you guys were a couple. Gross."

"I'm 99.9% sure he was going to ask me out, but some idiot just had to interrupt us... Thanks for that by the way." I shot.

"Hey! I didn't know." "You never know." Press picked up a bag of mini carrots and a jar of hummus. "Let's go."

"Yo! We got mad mini carrots and hummus, bro!" "Nicceee."

———————————————

We decided to watch porn, laughing at the pathetic plots and bad acting. It's blatantly obvious when a woman fakes her orgasm, you could see it from a mile away.

"OK. OK. OK. Please turn it down. Turn it down. Turn it down!" Max fussed. "OK."

"Nothings happening. I mean, a lot happening, but there's no plot."

"It's so slimy! Like, why are they so wet?" "That's not an attractive pose. She's just splayed." "She has a really nice body though."

"This was definitely written and directed by men." Max added. "Oh yeah! And there's, like, no foreplay whatsoever. It's just like—" Norah grunted, rubbing her fists together.

"Oh God. Is sex really that fast?" Abby asked.

"It definitely depends on the person. I mean, it was fine when I did it." I added.

Gasps set off like a chain reaction around the room. "You're not a virgin? When did you lose it?" Abby bombarded.

"Oh, uh, about that... I've been meaning to tell you guys something. But, you have to promise not to freak out." I fiddled with my phone case.

"We promise. Now, hurry and tell us." They sat in a circle, all facing me.

"Ok," I took a deep breath, "So Marcus and I... had sex... and I'm pretty sure he likes me, which is fine because... I like him too." Silence.

Max muttered, "You had sex... with my brother?"

"Yeah." My throat was dry.

"Are you, you know, pregnant?" Max stared at me. "Wha— no, I took a pill the day after."

"Why didn't you tell me? We're sisters." Ginny snapped, "I thought we told each other everything. You had no right to keep this from me."

"'No right?' Ginny, you do realise I'm not obligated to tell you everything, right?" "I never said you are, I'm just saying I tell you everything so I expected the same but I should've know you'd do it again."

She was referencing to my abuse, she overheard Mom talking me out of a panic attack and freaked. I never told her about it, simply because it's not her business. Yet here she was, 2 years later doing the same thing.

"You're seriously bringing that up? Here of all places? I'm done. I'll see you guys later." I stormed out of Max's room, if I stayed any longer, feelings would be hurt. I paced through Max's house, residing in the bathroom. Ginny had bought up painful memories, memories that permanently scarred me.

I sat on the toilet lid, taking in deep breaths. My nails dug into my palms, imprinting crescents into my skin. Anger bubbled from deep within me, threatening to burst any second.

"Hey.. Y/N. Open the door... please." Marcus murmured, softly drumming his fingers on the door.

"Y/N... please." I reluctantly unlocked the door, not bothering to open the door.

The door quietly opened and closed, locking again. His arms wrapped around me, burying his head into the crook of my neck. He didn't say anything, he didn't have to. His presence was enough for me. He tightened his arms around me, gently rocking us back to forth.

I inhaled his scent, a mix of cologne and weed. Refreshing. I pulled away looking up at him.

"How did you know I was in here?"

"Max told me.. she also told me that 'you liked me and I shouldn't mess up or else'." He chuckled, "I was more focused on the fact that you like me."

"She's lying." I smiled.

He raised an eyebrow, "So if I asked you to be my girlfriend, you would say no?"

"I can't answer a question that hasn't been asked."

"Y/N Miller, will you give me the honour of being your boyfriend?"

"No."

"..."

"...I'm kidding, I do." He lifted my legs to his waist, pushing me against the bathroom wall. Lips attached, breath rugged, his tongue shoved down my throat, softly teasing mine. "Good."

He set me down as I yawned, water building in the corners of my eyes, "I'm going to bed, I'll call you later."

"Wait, you can sleep in my room." He lightly clutched my arm, unlocking the door. He took me to a fairly large room. The walls matched the hallways and there were posters stuck across the room.

"Do you want spare clothes?" I nodded and he went to his wardrobe, pulling out a large black top and shorts.

"Close your eyes." "Why? I've already seen everything." "Cause l don't want you ogling over my body and starting something I'm too tired to finish."

He rolled his eyes but turned around. Rushing, I threw my top off.

"Are you done?" He swivelled back, facing me. A blush spread across his cheeks, eyes widened as they gawped at my chest. "Marcus, what are you doing?"

"I, uh, I'm- I'm not doing anything." He froze, unable to pull his eyes away. I pulled him into the hallway, slamming the door in his face. Once I was fully changed, I let him back in.

"C'mon," I hopped on my his bed, "I'm tired." Sliding in after me, he rolled my body onto his, cradling my head into his chest. Pressing his lips on the top of my hairline, he left them lingering.

"Night Princess."

———————————————

I woke up hours later. The room was shadowy but comforting. Marcus' arms were loosely wrapped around my waist, face burrowed in my neck. His hair tickled my face, legs tangled between each other. I slide out of his arms, placing a kiss on his lips, before waddling to Max's room.

Her and Ginny were on their phones, sharing memes. "Hey." Ginny looked at me, cautiously, "I'm sorry about before. I was just shocked."

"It's fine. Sisters fight and, hey, it got me a boyfriend so I should really be thanking you."

"You have a boyfriend?" They chorused. "Sure do." "So, we're like sisters now?"

"You could say that." I grinned as Max tackled me on her bed.

"Welcome to the family, Sis. Ugh, that sounds so weird, but, like, I'm so excited. Soon, you're gonna have kids and I'll be the best auntie ever. They'll be like "Auntie Max is the world's best auntie." and I'll ha—"

"Okay, let's calm down. No one is having children or becoming an auntie." A ding pulled me away from the conversation.

Marcus

Are you in Max's room?

Yeah.. why?

You wasn't here when I
woke up
I thought you left

Im leaving now
My mom wants us to eat
dinner together

Cool
I'll text you later

"Ginny, let's go. Mom wants us home for dinner." I took my old clothes in my arms, holding my sneakers in my hand.

After dinner, I went tried to go to bed but there was something on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about what Ginny said. Did she really think that of me this whole time? At this point I needed answers. Walking into Ginny's room I pushed open the door, only to find her in her bra, taking a picture of herself.

"Ew. Are you taking nudes?"

"No! Well, yes but I wasn't going to send it to anyone. I just wanted to see something." She covered her chest up.

"Are you still on the Padma thing? They're friends, nothing more."

"Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be texting Marcus?" She sounded.. jealous but I brushed it off as her embarrassment.

"Uhm, ok then." I walked out, passing by Mom. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"Yeah, I'm going sleep now. Night Mom."

———————————————

"Lydia Bennet is described in the book as "untamed, unabashed, wild, noisy, and fearless." My free read project is Internalised Sexism: Why We Don't like Lydia Bennet. The unsung feminist of the book is Lydia. She's more of an agent of free work than even Elizabeth because she bucks society's rules and acts of her own agency. So, why do we judge her so harshly?"

"Because she's a slut." Brian "joked", making most of the boys in class laugh.

"Yes, Brian. Tell us the views you formed on feminism while jerking off the Gal Gabot." Ginny snapped back.

Hunter stepped us, "But you can't deny Lydias actions were rash and ill-advised."

"Stop shaming her."

"Stop... shaming Lydia Bennet?"

"Ok! Ginny convinced me," Max jumped in, "Lydia Bennet is hundo a feminist."

"She almost took her whole family down. It was immature."

"What's immature is society's view on women." I stepped up.

"Women get a million different messages on how they're supposed to be. It's confusing."

"Ok, Ginny, you need to calm down. You're aggressive."

"See. You're literally proving her point. She wasn't getting aggressive, she was simply defending her opinion. Clearly you, Mr. Gitten, are part of the problem."

"Y/N, get ou—"

"Y/N and Ginny Miller, please report to the Principal's Office."

"Really, Mom? Taking us to the gyno? Putting me on the pill? I understand why you would with Y/N but me? And did you really have to do it in the middle of a school day?"

"Sure did. And you, missy, have a boyfriend you're sending topless photos to." Mom got out of the car, taking her jacket from the seat next to me.

"One, you make stupid decisions when it comes to men, and two, you're gonna have sex soon."

"Don't I get to decide if I go on birth control?" "Sure don't." "You're such a bad feminist." "Yeah, that's me. Back to the kitchen. She was askin' for it. Tramp, whore, nag, bitch. Get in the house, please."

"Hunter and I aren't having sex cause I'm disgusting." Ginny ranted, "How do you guys do it? You always know what to say and what to wear, and how to do the cleavage thing."

"The cleavage thing?"

Ginny continued, "And Y/N just clicks with everyone, boys and girls."

"Do I?"

"I'm 30 and single with two kids from two different guys. Does that look like the ideal, picture-perfect picket fence to you? You think I know what I'm doing? Nobody knows what they're doing."

"Ginny, you're not disgusting. You're beautiful. And if Hunter is making you feel this way then tell him." I replied. She sighed, walking to the door.

"Do you know what's making her feel this way?" Mom looked back at me.

"Wellsbury."

———————————————
i have to go to school in my uniform for a COVID test then come back and do online lessons..😐.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 0 3
• "and despite all we've been through, im still here until the end.." It's always been quite difficult for you to navigate your way through Hogwarts...
41.2K 858 152
Why Don't We & (mostly) MCYT imagines **This is mainly an x!fem reader book so not a lot of ships, sorry** Started: May 17th 2017 Ended: February 4th...
20.2K 395 24
Y/n, also known as yourself Y/n will be Hispanic "I lost trust in you. You lied to me. You kept secrets from me. I don't know what you want me to te...
7K 140 22
Book 2 of Disloyal or Betrayed Season 2 of Ginny and Georgia Will Y/n and Marcus get back together throughout this book? Will they work things out...