Axel's Girl

By Horns07

Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh caus... More

Aesthetics and introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue

Chapter 27

78.2K 1.9K 1.8K
By Horns07

Axel hasn't left my side since we left his house. Even if we do have Cole and ,unfortunately, one of Armani's men, he's being super protective over me.

What? It's not like anyone's going to try kidnapping me in broad daylight.

Armani wouldn't let me leave the house without one of his men watching me. I don't think it was for my protection rather to make sure I didn't make a run for it.

I wouldn't do that, of course, but I guess he isn't as trusting even if I did just supply him with a whole plan to take down my papa.

I've been in Axel's office for about an hour and I haven't moved. I was sure to bring my kindle because I knew I would have nothing else to do like last time.

He got out of a meeting a few minutes ago and instantly made me sit with him saying it was for his health.

Health? Yeah. But I wasn't complaining.

Axel had one of his arms around my back and the other one typing on his keyboard.

I laid my cheek against his chest and had my knees drawn up so the hoodie I was wearing covered them.

I scrolled down a chapter and heard Axel protest.
"Hey! I was reading that."

I looked up at him and shook my head at the cute pout he had on his face.
"Sorry Axie."

He looked up from my kindle and the pout soon vanished. He swooped down and pulled my lips into a kiss. I smiled and reached my hand over to place my kindle on his desk.

I moved so I was straddling him and brought my body closer so our chests were touching and my arms were wrapped around his neck.

His hands moved down my arched back and pushed the hoodie up and pulled my shorts and panties down a little before cupping my ass.

I softly moaned into his mouth and pulled at the silky strands of his hair.

I sure hope these walls are soundproof because this would be embarrassing if they weren't.

He laid a sharp smack down on my ass and my body jerked up. I moaned even louder.
"22."

He did it again and I pulled my lips away from his to lay my face in his neck.
"21."

Axel rubbed my ass smoothly and kissed the top of my head before landing two slaps on each cheek.
"17."

I brought my hand up to his shoulder and gripped it while moaning into his neck.

He slapped each cheek another 2 times and I closed my eyes in ecstasy.
"13."

He used his other hand to stroke my hair and I whined when he didn't give me anymore.

I nudged my ass into his hand but all he did was rub circles on it.
"That's enough for today baby girl."

I shook my head and whine even more into his neck begging for more.

He roughly squeezed my ass and I squeezed my eyes in bliss. His other hand came up to my hair and he pulled it back so I looked directly up at his face.
"Don't be greedy baby girl. Whatever I give you, you get. Do you understand?"

I pouted my lips and nodded my head. He pulled at my hair a little more and my mouth fell open.
"I said do you understand?"

He rubbed his hand up and down my hip hiking up my hoodie.
"Ye-Yes daddy."

His face softened and a small smile sprouted onto his lips. He brought me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"Good girl."

I turned bright red and snuggled my head into his neck feeling him run his hands up and down my back.

He pulled my hoodie down after giving my ass a light pat. I placed pecks on his neck tiredly and rubbed my eyes trying to get the tired out of them.

I probably only got 5 hours of sleep last night after waking up in the middle of the night to Leah.

She still hadn't been given her medication and she was having a full on breakdown. When I woke up, she was struggling to even contain her sobs.

We left Axel's bedroom so we wouldn't wake him and then I let her cry. She sobbed into my chest for about an hour before calming down.

I made her something to eat and then let her talk it out.

When she has episodes like this, it's more difficult to calm her down. Because she had abruptly been taken off her medication, it affected her more than if she was shortening the doses she was taking.

The medication doesn't exactly make her mood swings stop, it just makes them more controllable for her.

When I was 18, she began to act strangely and that's when the first signs of a bipolar disorder started to show.

Leah didn't think much of it for a whole year and the both of us put up with her extreme mood swings thinking it was just extremely late hormonal changes.

It definitely wasn't pregnancy because she was already outed as a Lesbian then.

When I was 19, she had a really serious depressive episode and ended up in hospital. She had just gotten the job as Axel's assistant so we didn't have too many worried about the cost.

She was soon diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

It was discovered late ,first of, because she refused to get it checked out telling me -and herself- it was nothing and ,second off, because we had only been in New York for 3 years by then and couldn't exactly afford to pay the medical bill.

She was prescribed mood stabilisers to manage her hypomanic, manic episodes and depressive episodes.

She was also, at the start, ordered to take antidepressants in case she experienced a depressive episode while on the mood stabilisers. However, a few months after first taking them, she was taken off so she could start learning to handle them herself which she did achieve eventually with a little help.

She was also given anti-anxiety pills to help with the insomnia and the small anxiety symptoms she had. She was able to teach herself how to calm them and different ways to sleep so she was taken off them.

The only ones she takes now are the mood stabilisers and if she doesn't take them she has episodes like she did today and yesterday.

They're generally not as bad but guessing with our current situation her anxiety levels have gone up and are affecting her mood swings.

Therefore, the angry outburst she had at Armani and Luciano couldn't exactly be controlled.

Not just because she hadn't taken her medication , even if that was the biggest reason as to why she did have an outburst, but also because they had killed many of her friends so she was angry at them in general.

I let out another yawn and snuggled closer to Axel. I felt his hands run through my hair and he began to soothingly hum.

I tiredly closed my eyes blocking out any light.
"Go to sleep, precious."

I nodded my head and pulled myself closer to him before feeling the effects of sleep take over my body.

****
I woke up to the sound of talking and shuffled up closer to Axel. The voices instantly stopped and I felt Axel's hands on my hair.

I hummed and moved my head in his neck to smile up at him. He gave me a smile too and stroked some hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

He planted a kiss on my lips and I smiled into it not being able to control my response.

"Hello my precious."

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and laid my cheek on his shoulder.
"Hello Axie."

I looked around the room to see we weren't in his office anymore and weren't alone either.

My face instantly heated up and I sat up straight in Axel's lap. There were men and women sitting in chairs facing away from us respectively.

Rodrigo sat beside us and gave me a wave.

My cheeks got even redder and I tightly wrapped my arms around Axel's neck bringing myself closer to him due to not being comfortable in a room full of unknown men and women.

He rubbed his jacket which was draped over my back and ran his hand through my hair.
"How about I go take you over to Mrs Johnson while I finish up this meeting? Does that sound okay, precious?"

I nodded my head and tucked it into his neck again seeing some of the people look our way intrigued.
"T-That sounds good Axie."

He kissed the top of my head before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled myself up.

Axel's arm moved under my ass and his other one stayed in my hair. I brought one of my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes with a yawn as he walked out of the meeting room.

People looked at us strangely as we walked down the hall and I pouted my lips tucking my head into Axel's neck again to hide myself.

He lowered me down and I unwrapped my legs but not my arms. He placed multiple kisses on my pout but it didn't go away.

Axel let out a sad sigh and knelt down in front of me cupping my cheek.
"I'm sorry, precious. I thought I'd be done with the meeting before you awoke. I just didn't want to wake you or move you. You looked so cute and I knew you needed some sleep since you weren't with me the whole night last night so I didn't want to wake you. I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

He pouted his lips too and put on a sad puppy dog face.

Whoever said girls were the only ones who could do that was greatly mistaken. Axel's puppy dog face was greater than my one.

He could get me to do or say anything if he looked like that.

I huffed and tried to stop the smile threatening to take over my lips.
"Fine. I forgive you but if you do something like that again you're sleeping on your own for a week."

His eyes widened and he nodded his head.
"Yes ma'am."

I giggled and pulled him down for a kiss. He kissed me back and I slowly pulled my arms from around his neck.

Axel pulled away from the kiss and pecked my lips one last time. He stood up and lifted my chin up giving me one of his dashing smiles.
"Be a good girl and don't get into too much trouble while I'm gone. Okay?"

I nodded my head with a smile.
"Yes Axie."

He bent down to kiss me one last time on the top of my head before standing up and walking away.

I let out a sigh and couldn't help my eyes from travelling to his ass. Why is his one better than mine? Especially in those trousers. It's unfair.

I heard a light laugh from beside me and turned to see Mrs Johnson ,Axel's personal floor receptionist, staring at me with a large smile.

She had her arm on her desk and her head perched on top of it.
"Young love at its finest."

I felt the heat gathering in my face and ducked my head down trying to hide myself.

She laughed again and I stood up taking a seat in front of her fairly tall desk.
"Don't be embarrassed child. At least I know there's some hope that true love still exists."

I looked up to see the old woman had a dreamy smile on her face.

She was a widower. Her husband had died a few years ago in a car accident and left her, her 3 kids and dog alone.

Her kids were old enough to look after themselves but from what she told me they all took it hard.

Mr Johnson was a dentist. He and Mrs Johnson married when she was 21 and he was 23. They stayed married until he died at the age of 45.

Mrs Johnson has been working for Axel's family since Axel's dad was first appointed as CEO. She's like the mother of the building along with Lavender of course.

They were supposedly really good friends and have been since they met.

"How's Barley been Mrs Johnson?"
She rolled her eyes and I laughed at the fed up look on her face.

Barley was a golden retriever dog. She adopted him a year ago to help with what she called her post-death 'loneliness'.
"That darn dog won't stop chewing my pillows. I brought new ones the other week and he's already torn 3 apart."

She let out a deep sigh and my eyes furrowed.
"I don't know if they still do it but when I was younger they had this solution you could put on your furniture so whenever the dog tried to eat it they wouldn't like the taste and would stop."

Her face lit up and she leaned her arms on the side.
"Where would I find this magical solution you speak about?"

I smiled but sadly couldn't remember and doubt she would know what I was talking about if I could. It was back in Russia anyway.
"I can't really remember as it was so long ago but if you searched it up on the internet maybe you could find it. I'm sure that'll do the trick and Barley will learn not to chew your pillows over time."

She nodded her head thinking about it.
"You're a literal life saver Adalyn. Did you have dogs when you were younger?"

My face dropped at the memories of my dog. I looked down at my lap and nervously played with my fingers.
"Y-Yeah. I had a black Great Dane."

I looked up at the sound of Mrs Johnson's gasp.
"Those dogs are massive. How did you cope?"

I laughed sadly and held in the tears.
"His name was Russel. He was massive but we got him when I was 12. He grew to be about up to my upper stomach by the time I was 14. Russel was fully trained by me and my brother but died when I was 15 I-in a car a-accident sadly."

What I said wasn't exactly the truth but wasn't exactly a lie either.

Russel was very protective and loyal towards me and would always be with me wherever I went. He even slept in my room.

However, this was an inconvenience to my papa as whenever he tried anything, Russel would come to my rescue and protect me but not like growling and snarling at my papa 'protection'.

He would act as if he wanted to go play or needed to go outside. Russel was a smart dog and sensed when something was wrong but he also knew not to do anything obvious.

But, when I was 15, my papa was taking it too far and I ended up with a gun pointed at my head.

Russel obviously came to my rescue and knocked into my papa and barked at him while he lay on the floor.

I tried to get him to stop but he had already been shot by one of my papa's men and no matter how much I tried they wouldn't let me go to him.

My papa didn't think that was enough though so he tied Russell's paws up and then made me and Ivan watch as he ran him over in a SUV.

I didn't care how weak I looked. I sobbed and begged him to stop but he ran him over and then made me clean it up.

I cried the whole time and ended up hyperventilating and fainting before I could even get close to him.

After that, no animal was ever allowed in the house. Never again.

Mrs Johnson leaned over her desk and placed a hand on mine. I looked up at her seeing the sad smile on her face.
"He sounds amazing dear. I'm sure he lived an amazing life with you as his owner."

I used my palm to wipe my eyes and nodded my head.
"He was amazing."

Mrs Johnson sat back down and handed me a tissue.
"It's okay dear. Although he may be gone he's always here. In your heart. As long as you still cherish the memories you had with him he'll never disappear."

She let out a sigh and I instantly felt guilty thinking I had reminded her of her husband.
"Oh Mrs Johnson. I-I'm sorry. I did not think."

She shook her head and rolled her eyes.
"Stop apologising Adalyn. It's completely fine. Whenever I remember my Robert, I think of the good times. It's sad but those make me happy and always have."

She let out a laugh.

Mrs Johnson is who I wanted to be. She had been through so much grief but refused to look at the bad times. She also remembered the good and I want to be like that.

I heard the sound of the elevator binging and someone walked out. I turned that way to see a man walking out with a suit on and a briefcase in his hand.

He made eye contact with me and a large smile spread across his face. I gulped and looked back at Mrs Johnson to see she had a distasteful look on her face.

"Hello again Mr Robinson. How may I help you?"
I looked back at Mr Robinson to see his eyes hadn't moved from me.

He approached us and I tensed up sinking further into my seat.
"I'm here to see Mr Reid."

"I'm sorry but Mr Reid is currently unavailable. He's in a meeting. You'll have to come back later."
He smirked and shook his head.

"Oh I think I'll just wait here for him. I don't mind ma'am."
At least he has good manners.

He took a seat next to me and stuck his hand out. I looked at it and then brought my eyes up to him.
"Brody Robinson. It's nice to meet such a beautiful woman. What would your name be?"

I swallowed a lump in my throat and looked over at where Axel was currently having his meeting. The room was glass so I could see through it.

I met his eyes. Axel had a pen in between his teeth with his arms crossed over his chest and he was leaning back into his chest.

The side of his lip was tilted upwards in a small sneer and he didn't seem very happy with what was happening.

I nervously licked my lips and looked back over at Brody.
"M-My names Adalyn sir."

I hesitantly brought my hand to his and shook it. Brody's smile got even bigger and I gave him a shaky smile too.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl."
I nervously laughed and my eyes darted to Mrs Johnson.

She smirked at me and I sent her a distressed look. Mrs Johnson tilted her head towards where Axel was and I looked over there.

He seemed ever angry and his eyes were trained on my hand that was still in the grasp of Brody.

I roughly pulled it away and Brody's smile faltered a little before getting its strength back.
"What would you be doing here? Are you Mrs Johnson's daughter?"

Mrs Johnson laughed before turning away with her hand over her mouth. Brody looked over at her confused before turning back to me.

I shook my head.
"N-No. I'm not."

He nodded his head and straightened out his suit.
"Why are you here then?"

I awkwardly smiled and drew my knees to my chest before picking at the knee-length socks I wore. Brody's eyes snapped down to my hands and I instantly stopped what I was doing.
"I-I'm here w-with my-"

"She's here with her boyfriend Robinson."
My head whipped to the left to see Axel now standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and an agitated look on his face.

Brody stood up from his chair and looked down at me.
"I sincerely apologise Adalyn. If I would have known you were currently in a relationship, I would not have tried."

I shook my head and stood up in front of him.
"I-It's okay sir. T-Thank you anyway."

I felt an arm going around my shoulder and I was pulled into a body. I looked up to see Axel still had his eyes trained sternly on Brody.

"Oh shit. You're his girlfriend."
I looked over at Brody to see his eyes were wide.

Wrapping my arms around Axel's chest, I smiled brightly and nodded my head. Axel's hand went to my hip and he pulled me almost as if I was behind him.

"Well fuck. It was nice knowing you while I was alive."
I let out a little giggle and Axel's grip tightened on me.

"Watch it or I might just."
Brody's eyes widened even more and he put his hands in the air.

"Okay okay. I'm only here to drop off some documents for our newest project together with you or your assistant. Then I'll be gone."
He grabbed his briefcase and pulled some papers out before handing them over to Axel.

Axel took them and looked over them. Brody turned around and I gave him a little wave as the elevator shut behind him. He waved back and then he was gone.

Brody wasn't too bad.

Axel quickly picked me up by my armpits and I instantly on instinct wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Axie!!!"

He walked towards his office not caring about my shouting.
"Axel Reid put me down right this instant!! I'm not a baby."

With one of his hands on his door handle, he nudged his head into my neck and placed a light kiss under my ear.
"You're my baby so stop complaining or I'll give you something to complain about."

He closed the door with his foot and walked over to his desk. I was placed down on his lap as he sat down.

Head still in my neck and arm still around my waist I could not escape.

Turning around in his lap so I was straddling him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and soothingly ran my hands through his hair.

A deep hot breath fanned against my skin and I shivered.
"What's wrong Axie?"

He kissed my neck again pulling me closer. My thighs parted more and I lifted myself up before planting myself further up his lap to get even closer.

The pad of my finger softly scratched his scalp and his breathing got heavy against my neck.
"I just didn't like how he was looking at you. You're mine."

A sigh left my mouth and I pulled away. I grabbed his face in my hands and raised an eyebrow at the cute angry look he had.

My thumb ran over his high cheekbone which I thought made the sculpture of his face even more manly and beautiful. It made his lips look bigger.

"Axie. Why are you jealous?"
His eyes snapped up to mine and he pulled me instantly back to his chest.

I gasped and placed my hands on his shoulder to stabilise myself.
"You're mine Adalyn. No one else's. Mine. I will not have some man staring at and flirting with what is mine. Only mine."

I rubbed his shoulder as his breathing picked up. I ran my hands through his hair again trying to calm him down.
"Yes Axel. I'm yours. I'm only yours. Brody wasn't flirting. He was just being nice to me and I wouldn't do that to you. You're mine as much as I'm yours and I don't want to ruin what we have. Never."

I pulled away and proceeded to cup his cheeks again. He leaned into my hand and closed his eyes.

A deep puff of air came out of his nose and my hand rubbed up and down his cheek.
"I know. I know. Just please don't leave precious. Please don't leave me."

His eyelids lifted up showing me the vulnerability and sadness swimming within the beautiful blue pool of his eyes.

My heart cracked a little seeing him so sad. I didn't want my Axie to be sad.

I softly kissed his lips continuing to cup his cheeks. His hands came up to mine and he squeezed them.

Slowly pulling away, I pecked his lips again.
"I won't leave you Axel. Never."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Just a short one for today

4152 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 138 17
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...
1.3M 31.4K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
77.7K 1.5K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
1.8M 57.1K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...