✓| 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ━ marcus b...

بواسطة -CRISYVI

O. secrets ❝ kiss my ass if you care so ... المزيد

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𝗶. 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗶𝗶. 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘆𝗮𝗿𝗱
𝗶𝘃. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀
𝘃. 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 & 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝘀
𝘃𝗶. 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿
𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁
𝘅. 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀
𝘅𝗶. 𝗺𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗼𝗿
𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝘅. 𝗺𝗲𝗻
𝘅𝘃. 𝘀𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀
𝘅𝗶𝘅. 𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗲
𝘅𝘅. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆
𝘅𝘅𝗶. 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝘅𝘅𝗶𝗶. 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵
𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝘅𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁
𝘅𝘅𝘃. 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳

𝘃𝗶𝗶. 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

14.2K 375 127
بواسطة -CRISYVI

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀
☄. *𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣. ⋆ ⋆·˚ ༘
*•°. *࿐⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Loading...
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

↶*ೃ✧˚.𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 ❃ ↷
ˊ- 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧' ੈ˚ ★

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

Make-up, it's something I've mastered over the years when you have a model-like mother who's usually busy, you learn to explore the things you like.

When I look in the mirror, I see someone I don't like. No, I'm not insecure, I've just done horrible things I'm one of the reasons we had to move here.

But for my mother beauty comes easily, she's always had it and she protects it like it's her fourth kid.

And as my mom always says "if they can see where your makeup ends and face begins you've done it wrong" and I stand by that.

"So what are you doing the project on?" Dallas asked as the three walked into CVS. "I'm gonna use the letters my dad sent me"

"They'll love that" Dallas paused "stay with Ginny, I have to go get something."

She walked towards the pharmacy at the back
of the store, looking around, she waited for a guy who was receiving a bag of medicine She assumed.

"Okay, what can I do for you?" The pharmacist asked, her red hair was tied back into a ponytail that neatly sat on her back.

"Plan b, please" Dallas smiled, I've never felt so nervous about anything ever. It's a first time for everything I guess.

The pharmacist looked at her with judgement slowly filling her eyes "aren't you a little young to be having sex?"

Dallas glanced at the woman before her "I asked you for plan b, not your opinion."

The woman rolled her eyes before putting the box on the counter "you have a coupon?"

Dallas opened her purse "I guess I don't, how much?"

The pharmacist watched Dallas look through her bag "it's fifty dollars, you know the guy usually buys it."

Dallas slid the money on the counter before grabbing the box "they don't pay you extra to give your opinions out to the customers."

Dallas walked away and made her way towards the front where her brother and sister
checked out "are you guys almost done?"

Ginny glanced at the box her sister held "why are you getting birth control?"

"It's not for me, it's for a friend" she shrugged as she put the box in her bag. "Now come on Austin's done."

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

My mother taught me a lot about makeup, but nothing about boys, a lot about sex but boys have never entered the conversation.

It's not like she's avoided the boy talk, it's just never came up, neither of her daughters ever brought it up and Austin's never expressed that he could be gay so it was never been a reason to bring it up.

"what movie?" Dallas asked her sister "Maxine invited us both out to see a movie or something" Ginny responded as she shuffled through her sister's closet.

"Ginny I don't wanna go, I have homework and I'm going through some things" Dallas groaned, emotions streamed through her blood.

"Are you having sex?" Ginny asked as she picked up a t-shirt "what, why would you even ask me that of course not silly."

"Yeah okay" Maxine walked through the doorway fully dressed "are you guys coming, I told your mom we were going to a movie," she asked.

Dallas stared at her "one how did you get into my house, two I thought we were going to a movie" she used her hands as quotation marks.

"Of course we aren't, movies are so boring get dressed hurry" Maxine demanded, Dallas got up and tied her hair in a bun.

"Your gonna wear that?" Ginny asked her sister, Dallas wore plaid pyjama pants while a dark grey hoodie covered her torso.

"Yeah, why does it matter?" She responded I feel like I'm gonna cry for no reason.

"Yes, yes fine whatever Brodie's excited to see you," Maxine said as the three of them left Dallas's bedroom.

"Is he, or did you tell him to be?" Dallas questioned the two, she locked the door behind the two and kept walking.

"I told you she was going to find out" Ginny sighed, they continued to walk until they reached a two-story White House, the roof was a-lined with brown moulding and the front door was green, odd.

"Who's house is this?" Dallas asked, Maxine, knocked on the door twice "it's Brodie's house" Maxine responded as the door flung open.

"They're here!!" A guy yelled, he had a muscular build, his short black hair made his dark brown eyes stand out.

"Hey I'm press" he smiled as he opened the door more "Dallas" she smiled back, she followed behind Maxine now entering the house.

"Come on, everyone's in the basement."

⊹⊱✙⊰⊹

Twenty minutes, around twenty minutes, passed and all they care about his boys and drugs talk about no personalities.

The one named 'press' has been getting high the whole time we've been here and Ginny isn't talking, no she wants to but can't for some reason.

"Give me" Dallas nodded her head towards the bong, a smile tugged at his lips as he handed it to her "At least one of you aren't complete buzzkills" Dallas took the bong out of his hands.

"Ginny's not a buzzkill you guys just aren't very fun" Dallas took a deep inhale, a warm feeling hit the back of her throat. Her lips formed in the shape of a circle exhaling mini smoke formed circles.

"Damn" Brodie laughed, the rest of them watched as she handed the bong to her sister "you wanna try?" Dallas asked her sister. Ginny is not a buzzkill and they will not make fun of my sister.

Ginny looked at her sister still deciding "you don't have to if you don't want to" she reassured.

"You totally should give into peer pressure" press joked, "Ginny you don't have to, never lesson to anyone named press."

Ginny took the bong out of her sister's hand "no no no put your lips in it" Maxine suggested, Ginny fixed her lips and inhaled, shortly after she let out a cough causing everyone to laugh.

"Wait where's Austin?"

100%
██████████

Do you want to continue?
✅ ❌

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sorry if it's short I had to leave as soon as I started writing and wanted to get out a chapter today.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

909K 23.4K 75
Shawn Hunter, Cory Matthews, Cristina Carrillo. The most inseparable group of people you'll ever know. They've known each other for basically their w...
804K 37.3K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
17.3K 613 23
The Thirteen. A fearsome group of demons who rules the earth millennia ago. They had everyone living in fear each day. They ruled with cruelty and gr...
228K 5.6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...