Black Swan Assassins' (Spy an...

By Lazy_Writer1127

Sophie Foster joined a group called The Black Swan Assassins. The Vackers are royalty, as well as Keefe (He i... More

Please Read!!!
Moonlark
Prince Fitzroy Vacker/Sophie Foster
Sophie Foster
Prince Keefe/Princess Biana
Prince Keefe/Sophie Foster
Sophie Foster/Dex Dizznee
A/N & Special Oneshot
Black Swan Character Info
Prince Keefe
Prince Fitz
Keefe Sencen
Sorry!
Sophie Foster/Keefe Sencen
Sophie Foster/Angel Wyndham
Dex Dizznee
Amy Foster/Sophie Foster
Special Oneshot
Amy/Fitz/Keefe
Sophie Foster
Sophie Foster/Fitz Vacker
Keefe Sencen/Sophie Foster
Sophie Foster/Keefe Sencen

402 6 5
By Lazy_Writer1127

Sophie sat on her bed, thinking back on today's events. They got Dex and Tam back. Captured Prince Fitzroy. And got Keefe Sencen. 

Maybe they will also convince him to join them. 

Maybe. 

A knock reverberated off the walls of the room. Sophie put her cloak back on, caution incase it was Keefe. 

Sophie opened the door to a gnome. "Mr. Forkle would like to see you now." She said, smiling a big, green, toothy smile.

 Sophie nodded, following the gnome to Keefe's room. Sophie knocked on his door. He answered the door.

Shirtless. 

Sophie felt her cheeks heat up. "Please put on a shirt and follow me."

Keefe had a faint blush as he nodded. He turned back in his room, going to his closet. Picking out a shirt from the closet, he walked out into the hallway. Sophie walked beside the gnome, Keefe behind them. 

As they walked down the hallway, Sophie kept sneaking glances at Keefe. Making sure he was following them. 

Yep.

Only that.

Definitely.

Luckily, they reached the office. The gnome waved goodbye and walked off. Standing in front of the door, Sophie knocked once.

Twice.

On the third knock, the door opened up, harshly. 

"Do you kids know patience?" asked the wrinkly, bloated man on the other side of the door.

"Woah! Who's the fat wrinkly dude?" Keefe, not so subtly, whispered in Sophie's ear. 

She had to stifle her laugh as Forkle grumbled something along the lines of "You kids know nothing about manners." 

"He's Mr. Forkle." Sophie answered Keefe's question, mimicking his voice. 

"Oh. Hello Fork man." Keefe greeted, smirking. He stuck his hand out for Forkle to shake. 

Forkle rolled his eyes, reluctantly shaking his hand. "Please come in, Mr. Sencen."

"It's Vacker."

Forkle turned around into the room, ignoring Keefe's correction. Sophie and Keefe followed Forkle into the room. 

The room was Mr. forkle's office. A dark oak desk sat in the middle of the room. Two chairs were on the side of the desk closet to the door. The chair on the other side was like a throne. They all sat down, Forkle being in the throne-like chair, And the teens in the regular chairs. 

"So... why am I hear, Fork man?" Keefe asked, crossing both of his feet on the desk. 

"Questions." That was all Forkle said, pushing his feet off the desk. "Do you know about the Neverseen?" That was Sophie's cue to go into his mind. 

"No" Images of a woman with the same ice blue eyes and blonde hair as Keefe. Her hair is up in an intricate updo. His mother.

Lady Gisela Sencen.

She was wearing a black cloak. But what struck Sophie was what was on the cloak. A white blind eye. 

The Neverseen symbol. 

Sophie yanked herself out of his mind and looked at Mr. Forkle. 

His mother, Gisela, is part of the Neverseen.

Lady Gisela Sencen?

Yeah. 

"Do you guys want to include me in your secret conversation?" Keefe asked. He must've noticed how Forkle had gone deathly pale, because Keefe asked, "Hey, Fork man, you good?"

"I... I'm fine." He stutters. 

Suddenly, a knock came from the other side of the door. Sophie got up to open it. Standing on the other side was Omar, the goblin who was guarding Fitz. "Moonlark, Prince Fitzroy is awake."

"Fitz?" Keefe asked, alarmed, "What are you going to do to him?" 

"Nothing that will hurt." was all Sophie said before stepping out the door. 

Watching the door close, the Forkle dude clears his throat. "I understand if you don't want to, but I would like to see the memory of when you find out your mom was part of the Neverseen."

Keefe felt all the blood in his face drain. "H-how do you kn-know that?" he stuttered. 

He just tapped his head. "So?"

Keefe hesitated before nodding, reluctantly. The Fork dude got up from his throne and walked around the table to him. Placing his wrinkly fingers on Keefe's temples, Keefe relived the moment Gisela introduced him to the Neverseen. 

Keefe was in his room, at his desk sketching a picture, as any normal 15 year old elf would. A knock resounded the quiet room. Looking up, Keefe came eye to eye with another ice blue eyed elf. His mother.

Lady Gisela.

"Hello, son, please follow me, I want you to meet some... elves." 

Following her out, Lady Gisela took out her hairpin that was holding her hair in an intricate updo, causing it to fall. She raised the hairpin in the moonlight, flashing a blue beam of light. Gisela grabbed his hand and stepped into the light. 

As the light faded, Keefe could see a tall silver structure. Making their way to what looks like a door, Gisela took out the hairpin. 

"Hold your hand out, son," she instructed him. 

"What are you going to do?" Keefe asked, fear laced in his words. 

"Just do it!" Keefe, shaking, raised his palm. In a single motion, his mother sliced open his palm and blood dripped out of the wound. 

Keefe screamed in pain as his mother pulled his hand to, what Keefe thought, a sensor. She smeared his blood in one streak on the sensor and it blinked green. The door opened to reveal a long, dark hallway. Gisela grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hallway. 

When Keefe thought the hallway would never end, an orangey-red glow illuminated the end of the hallway. The end had opened up to a large room.

In the room, three thrones were presented in the middle. The one on the left looked like it was on fire, explaining the weird light he saw before. The one on the right looked like it was made completely out of mirrors. The in the middle had his mother written all over it. The throne was made from sapphires, Gisela's favorite stone. 

The person on the fire throne shocked Keefe. The person up there was supposed to be dead. Not alive. 

Fintan Pryen. 

Fintan supposedly 'died' during a mind break. they had performed in Eternalia in a tower called Oblivimyre. During that time, Alden and Fitz were doing the mind break, Councillor Kenric Supervising. The tower was designed to make elves go insane. The room they were in was at absolute zero degrees to stop Fintan from sparking fires. Apparently, he was still able to spark Everblaze. Councillor Kenric was able to get Alden and Fitz out, but he died in the process. So seeing Fintan made Keefe's blood boiled. 

The person on the mirror-like throne was a woman who was shockingly pale with thick arched eyebrows, angled cheekbones, long pointy ears, and a sharply curved mouth. Her azure eyes are wide-set and showed no emotion. 

Gisela leads him into the middle of the room before going to her own throne.

Keefe looked at his feet to avoid looking at them. He started shaking as he felt the gazes of the three elves in front of him. 

"Look up, son." His mother commanded, he reluctantly obliges. "We are the leaders of your legacy. Get to know them." She smiled wickedly. 

Keefe started shaking harder, his two legs barely holding him up. Suddenly, his legs collapsed under him, his fear skyrocketed. His head hit the hard, marble floor, black seeping into his vision. 

"I told you he wasn't ready to join the Neverseen." a woman's purr was the last thing Keefe heard before blacking out. 

1260 words

A/N: Bonjour! I had a very tiring day, so this is the only chapter I can upload right now. The other chapter will be uploaded either today or tomorrow. Anyways, happy Wednesday, my Lovelies!

Do you guys want longer chapters, shorter chapters, or chapters like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 16 12
Marella Redek has been ditched, ignored, and used by the one and only Sophie Foster. She despises the brown-eyed moonlark. So what does she do? She...
80.5K 1.4K 105
What if Sophie grew up in the Neverseen? Four organizations. A century-long war. The girl who holds the key to it all. *************************** Jo...
38.3K 337 90
BEGINS AFTER FLASHBACK, INCLUDES LEGACY AND UNLOCKED SPOILERS. AND ALSO BEGINS AFTER THE HIVE QUEEN AND INCLUDES THE POISON JUNGLE AND LEGENDS: DRAGO...
32.5K 734 31
Fitz Vacker is a student at a private boarding school, under the stress of classes, homework, and social status. He's a straight-A student and is alw...