Taking Chances {z.malik.}

Por 1D_Tomlinson

Allie Nixton was your ordenary 16 year old girl. Lives on her own and she's very independent , she finds out... Más

Prolouge
Ch. 1 The Meeting
Ch. 2 The Flirt Returns
Ch. 3 A Night To Remember
Ch. 4 Trusting Him and Surprises
Ch. 5 Ignoring and Help
Ch. 6 Broken
Ch. 7 Jealousy Is A Bitch Aye?
Ch. 8 Love is powerful
Ch. 9 Two Can Play At This Game
Ch. 10 Whats your problem?
Ch. 11 Why Ya Wanna?
Ch. 12 Will You?
Ch. 13 Here We Go.
Ch. 14 Tell me how you really feel?
Ch. 15 Sleeping in the hall.
Ch. 16 Falling Again, But Crashing Hard
Ch. 17 Just a dream.
Ch. 18 Make up your mind..
Ch. 19 Truely, Madly, Deeply
Ch. 20 Just you and I
Ch. 21 I just let these little things slip out of my mouth.
Ch. 22 Changes
Epilogue. *IMPORTANT MESSAGE*

Ch. 23 Last Time. No Goodbyes.

700 10 1
Por 1D_Tomlinson

Allie's Pov:

I feel warm tears fall down my cheeks but quickly wipe them away when I see Niall, and Ed come out of there room. I show them a fake smile and they quickly smile back.

"Allie, love please dont go on MSN.." Niall whispers in my ear as we enter the elevator. But I really want to know why.

"Why not." I ask bluntly. Ed lets out a laugh but covers his mouth with his hand and Niall face palms himself which makes me laugh. I see Niall cracks a smile which shows his braces and makes me smile too. I love that so much about these two. THey can make me smile and laugh even when I dont want to.

The girls screams get louder and louder as we leave the hotel lobby and go out into the streets. Niall takes my hand and intertwins our fingers. He pulls me closer so I dont get mawed by the fans but they seem more mellow when they see me. Almost like they feel.. sorry... for me.. Niall tugs on my arm and I quickly jog up to where he is and get closer to him. We enter the van and the driver instintly takes us to the arena. I let out a sigh once we get in and Ed leads me to the dressing room we share together. I instantly sit down and let out a sigh.

"You going to be alright Allie.." Ed whispers sitting by me. I look up into his light blue eyes and smile at him.

"I can only hope." I say giving him a half hearted smile.

You see. Ever since me and Ed have met. He has become a very good close friend of mine. He knows what to say and how to say it. He makes me happy and he knows it.

He rubs my back and kisses my cheek.

"What do you want to sing tonight?" He asks in a whisper tone. I look back at him and he gives me his lazy smile.

"You're letting me pick?" I whisper back. He nods and I give a big real smile to him.. I think for a minute but instintly know which to sing.

"What about 'Give me love'?" I ask looking straight. He laughs and I look at him and he nods. He quickly gets his guitar and starts tuning it a lady pokes her head in and announces that we're on in 5. I let out a sigh knowing its not as bad as it seems. I walk up to the steps and reach the wings of the stage and look out. All those girls and few guys are here to see Me, Ed, and the boys. I feel a warm hand on my back and quickly turn around to see a smiling blonde hair boy.

"Niall." I breathe "Its just you." I say giving a fake smile. He kisses my forehead and looks down in my eyes.

"You'll do fine dont worry. You kicked ass the first time. You can kick ass again." He says quietly smiling. I let out a laugh and look at the stage again.

"Thank you Niall." I whisper and kiss him on the cheek. He says his 'No problems' and leaves back downstairs so Lou can do his make up and hair. Ed comes up with his guitar and smiles at me.

"You ready to rock this place out?" He says laughing. I nod and smile. We go running on the stage and I take the stool farthest to the left and Ed is on my right.

"Hellooooooo Alabama!" I say into the mic. The crowd screams and shouts and I smile. This is my last time. Ever. I smile to Ed and he smiles back.

"Now you all know this one. Of course. Ed wrote it. But I will be helping him sing. Even though he doesnt need it." I say laughing which makes them laugh too.

"One. Two. Three." Ed whispers to me. He starts his guitar and he nods my way. He wants me to start first.. Im not going to say her.

'Give me love.. Like Him.

Cause lately ive been waking up alone.

Pain splatters tear drops on my shirt.

Told you I would let them go'

I sang out and the girls in the crowd sang along. Now it was Eds turn.

' And that I'd find my corner

maybe tonight  I'll call ya

after my blood turns into alcohl

No I just want to hold ya'

He finishes and the guitar builds up for the chorus that we both will sing.

'Give a little time to me

Or burn this out

We'll play hide and seek

To turn this around

All I want is the taste that your lips allow!

M-My-My M-My-My Give me love!

M-My-My M-My-My give me love

M-My-My M-My-My Give me love.'

I strech out Love and Ed goes into the next verse.

'Give me love like never before

Cause lately Ive been craving you more

And its been awhile but I still feel the same

Maybe I should let you go..'

He finishes which signals me to go. I start getting more into the song like I am singing it to Zayn like he is there right infront of me.

'And you know I'll find my corner

And that tonighth Ill call ya

After my blood

Is drowning In alcohl'

I finish my last word and we quickly go into the chorus of the song together blending perfectly.

"Give a little time to me

Or burn this out

We'll play hide and seek

To turn this around

Al I want is the taste that your lips allow

M-My-My M-My-My give me love

Give a little time to me

Or burn this out

We'll play hide and seek

To turn this around

All I want is the taste that your lips allow!

M-My-My M-My-my GIve me love'

I let Ed take over and I'll just be the back up to his singing for the bridge. He gladly accepts I know he had a cold and cant hit those high oo's

'M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover,

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover,

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (love me, love me, love me).

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love),

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love, love me),

M-my my, m-my my, m-my my, give me love, lover (give me love).

My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

My, my, my, my, oh give me love'

We finish the last 'give me love' together and the crowd goes wild. I smile at Ed and he smiles back at me and kisses my cheek which sends the crowd roaring.

"We love you all so much! Now are you ready for One Direction!?" I say into the mic loudly. The girls screams got louder and louder and the stage went black again. I sigh and walk off and down to my room. Ed stays up there for their performance but I dont think I can actually face Zayn yet. Maybe I can in a little while but my wounds are still fresh..

I sigh and lay on the couch.. I wounder why Niall doesnt want me to look at MSN? I quickly grab my IPhone, and unlock it see the picture that Zayn took of me and him. He's holding me from behind and smiling big. I'm smiling like I was the happiest girl in the world. I feel the tears swelling in my eyes and look up trying my best not to cry and ruin my make up.. Plus the boys and Ed could tell if I have been crying..

I quickly click on the browser app and type in "MSN.com" in the search bar and click on it. My mouth gaps open and rages sters inside of me.

'No more Zallie, Zayn has confermed he is back with Little Mix's Perrie Edwards. Zerrie Shippers. ITS BACK!'

kjsdfakljfhl;asdhfl;ksdf    I scroll down to read the rest of the store on Sugarscape.com

'We just had one of the biggest boy band members in our studio today hand-in-hand with none other than the beautiful Perrie Edwards by his side! We didnt cut to the chase about his now Ex Girlfriend Allie because we didnt know if it was a touchy subject. But we soon asked him the questions we were all dying to hear!

Q: So Zayn are you and Allie Nixton still a thing?

Zayn: No. We arent at all.

Q:Why did you two love birds split up?

Zayn: Well. I just wasnt feeling it anymore. I seen Perrie and my feelings came flooding back like a NASCAR race. So here we are now.

Q: So you and Perrie are back?

Zayn: Very much so.

Zayn was all smiles and laughs when we were with him today! We were wounder how you Directioners feel about Zerrie being back? Or did you guys love Zallie better?? We were also wounder how our little pop cutie was handling this she seems pretty okay with it. She was caught on camara holding hands with Zayns band mate Niall Horan! Do I smell fresh relationship drama for these lads? I think so! So you take your votes down below!!! Zallie? Nallie? or Zerrie.'

I let out a shakey breath and close my eyes. Please let this all be a dream.. Please.. I open my eyes and read it again. This time a few tears came free and fell down my cheeks landing on my pants. I quickly wipe my cheeks and lock my phone again. I just let my tears flow now. I let a few sobs come out. How could he lie like that! He just expected me not to have a social life!? Not to look on the internet for anything!

I hear the door click and look up and quickly wipe my cheeks away. I smile at Ed and he opens his arms and I run into them. He quickly wraps his arms around me and puts his head on mine.

"You read that article didnt you Allie.." He whispered. I nod my head and sob a little louder.

"For once. I wish you wouldnt be so hard headed and stubborn. I wish you would have listened to me and Niall love. You wouldnt have been this crushed. Zayn is one of my mates. But I think you need to have a tough word with him Allie." He says into my hair. I look up at him and he puts his hand on my cheek and wipes my tears away with his thumb. He kisses my temple and them my cheek.

"Thank you so much Ed." I whisper. He nods and walks around me. I grab my phone and walk out I know this is there changing time. I walk into Zayns dressing room and he quickly jumped back and there stood Perrie. She smiles sweetly at me but I just walked up to Zayn and got into his face.

"I know everything Zayn." I spat.

"Allie listen.. I know what you heard and read but I swear they're just rumors." He said.

I scoff and look at him then Perrie.

"Please. I seen you at the mall with her today Zayn! Me and Niall were there! Thats why I said I dont want to talk to you and I dont Zayn! Im not going to be apart of your damn games! Okay! So fuck you!" I pointed at him.

"And fuck you!" I pointed at Perrie. I ripped the necklace from my neck that he bought me at Disney World and threw it in his face. I ran out of his room. Out of the arena, I ran 3 blocks to the hotel. I cant take this anymore.. I cant, I cant take him, his actions, or seeing them together. Not after all he has said to me. All the times we have had together. I cant.

I run to my room and get my duffle bags out and throw all my things in. I take my sundress off and place it into one of the duffle bags. I get out sweats and my Ed Sheeran sweatshirt. I put my dark brown Uggs on and keep my curled hair down. I zipped my bags and asked the carrier to take them down to the taxi. I sigh and got all my things from the bathroom. I walk out of the room making sure to leave the hotel key on the kitchen counter.

I walk to the elevator and as it closes I remember all the good times me and these boys have had together.. From causing problems for Paul to laughing so hard even elderly people look at us weird. I smile at the thought but feel a warm tear flow down my cheek. I let out a shakey sigh as the doors open and walk out, straight out to the taxi.

"Where to Miss?" The driver asks nicely.

"The airport please.." I whisper I look out side the window and watch as we pass all the people walking across the street and the Mall that me and Niall spent the day together in.. I sigh..

I will miss those boys I really will. But all I am doing is causing problems for them. There fans say so. All the time.. Its time to change that.. The taxi stops, it breaks me of my thoughts and I look out my window to the busy airport. I get out and a man helps me with my lugadge.

I get scanned and into perfectly fine. The man takes my bags and loads them to the plane. I sit and get on my phone and twitter to check my message.

'@LouisShakesItUp- @AllieENixton4! You ROCKED it tonight! You and Ed together are so AMAZAYN! SUCH A BIG FANNNNNN!'

'@HarrysGravy - @AllieENixton4, you are so beautiful and talented! I love you tweet me!? Follow me something please!?'

'@ZaynsQuiff - @AllieENixton4, hey Allie! I love you and how strong you areee (: follow please?'

I smile at all the sweet tweets. I follow a few fans and tweet a couple. Then I tweet something.

'Plane ride for over 11 hours.. :( boooooo! Hope your days are better then mine. xxx'

"Flight 20 to London, England is now boarding" The lady says over the intercom. I sigh and get up picking up my carry on. I sigh and turn around taking one last look around letting more tears slip out then turn around to board the plane.

"I'm coming home.." I breathe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you love ittt It took me about 2 hours.. So yeah.. Well I gotta go love you all my beautiful carrots! follow me on twitter!

Fan account- @1D_Malikkk

Real account- @Destini_Montgom

you can message me on here or there! I will talk backkkkk I love you all (: Have a nice rest of the nightttt! I shall go read!

Much love all my carrotsss! ♥

-Destini(:

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...