Red vs Blue x Male OC / Seaso...

By Chorus8

A bomb with a bad attitude, an alien with an epic score to settle, and after finding the sword at the wind fa... More

New OC
S4 • E1 - Familiar Surroundings
S4 • E2 - Hunting Time
S4 • E3 - Fight or Fright
S4 • E4 - Fair Competition
Update
S4 • E5 - Lost in Triangulation
S4 • E6 - The Hard Stop
S4 • E7 - Privous Commintments
S4 • E8 - Looking for Group
S4 • E9 - Exploring our Differences
S4 • E10 - Setting a High Bar
S4 • E11 - Getting All Misty
S4 • E12 - Talk of the Town (Edit)
S4 • E13 - Sneakin In
S4 • E14 - You Keep Using That Word
S4 • E16 - Under The Weather
S4 • E17 - Right to Remain Silenced
S4 • E18 - Things are looking down
S4 • E19 - Two For One
S4 • E20 - The Arrival

S4 - E15 - Getting Debreifed

315 15 5
By Chorus8

Red Base

Grif: "You wanted ta, see me, Sarge?"

Sarge: "Yes Grif, I think it's time we buried the hatchet. Started workin' more closely together."

Grif: "Say what? Isn't that like a sign of the apocalypse or something?"

Sarge: "As you know, I've never liked you. Not even a little bit."

Grif: "Really."

Sarge: "You've always been lazy, insubordinate, and I suspect that underneath that helmet, you're probably extremely ugly to boot!"

Grif: "No argument here."

Sarge: "Over the years I've been so disappointed in your work, I've slowly stopped giving you things to do. Most days, I forget ya even exist."

Grif: "Yeahhh, it's been a good run."

Sarge: "But I think we all need to realise that Simmons is not comin' back. Red Team is just gonna have to make do with the few worthless soldiers we have left."

Grif: "Wait, didn't this start out as a pep talk?"

Sarge: "We may never know why Simmons left-"

Grif: "Yeah, maybe he was overwhelmed by all the positive reinforcement you give out."

Sarge: "But the fact of the matter is we're at war! If we're gonna win this thing, we need to work together! We need to put aside our disgusting laziness and our constant attempts to kill each other in our sleep."

Grif: "I've never tried to kill you in your sleep."

Sarge: "Dammit Grif, this is a compromise. I realise I'm gonna have to give up some things as well."

Shadow then walks in as she heard everything.

Shadow: "What the hell did I walk into?" She asked as the two males turned to her.

Outside Red Base
Simmons was walking up to the base, with Donut standing on the roof looking down

Donut: "Halt! Who goes there?"

Simmons: "Donut, it's me."

Donut: "Oh right, you. Whadda you want?"

Simmons: I wanna talk to Sarge. I just found out some info. Wait, why'm I answering your questions?

Donut: I said hold it!

Simmons: What's your problem, Donut?

Donut: Sarge told me not to let anyone in the base, and I'm pretty sure "anyone" includes the enemy.

Simmons: I'm not the enemy.

Donut: Oh please, you're dressed in blue! F.Y.I. there's kind of a theme around here. You're blue, I'm red.

Simmons: More like pink.

Donut: I have a gun?

Simmons: Okay, okay. I only dressed like this to trick the Blues.

Donut: You helped the Blues.

Simmons: And fooled them.

Donut: You knocked Sarge out. Twice!

Simmons: Once again, Donut, to fool the Blues!... And to work out some unresolved issues with father figures, but look, just go ask Sarge, he knows it's me. Hell, even Grif knows it's me.

Donut: Oh sure, everyone knows who you are but me.

Simmons: No, the Blues don't know either.

Blue Base
With Church and Sheila.

Church: "Hey Sheila where'd that Simmons guy go that was spyin' on us?"

Sheila: "I don't know, why don't you go ask your new jeep?"

Back at Red Base
Sarge and Shadow emerge and join Donut in the roof.

Shadow: "What the hell's going on up here?"

Donut: "There's an enemy tryin' to get in to the base."

Sarge: "Where?"

Donut: "Right there."

Sarge: "...Where, behind Simmons?"

Simmons: "He means me, guys."

Donut: "Ohhh, Simmons. Why didn't you tell me it was you?"

Simmons: "Donut, I did tell you it was me!"

Donut: "Well you didn't say it was you, you just kept saying "I'm me."

Simmons: I am me.

Donut: "But you didn't say you were you. If you had said you were you instead of "I'm me," I would have known that you were you. You just kept saying you were me."

Simmons: "That's because I'm me."

Grif: "And thus ends another meeting of the pronoun club. Same time next week everybody."

Simmons: "Well, now that we have that straightened out, I have some important information."

Sarge: "I don't want to hear it, Blue."

Simmons: "What? This is valuable information about the war."

Sarge: There's no such thing as valuable information, from a traitor!

Simmons: "But Sir, I only did that because no one would believe me about the tank."

Shadow: "I did."

Simmons: "Other than you Red Arrow."

Donut: "Sarge, Simmons has issues with his father that he displaces on you."

Simmons: "No Donut, that's why I punched Sarge in the face. I left the base because I wasn't fulfilling my undying need to please other people."

Sarge: "Alright, enough. The next person who tells me about Simmons' feelings is gettin' Court-Martialed."

Grif: "Simmons likes to go in the bathroom and cry while he punches the mirror. Well, I'll go pack my bags... Nice workin' with you guys. Good luck with the Blues. It's been real."

Blood Gulch
Meanwhile. Tucker, Ash, and Caboose, who's carrying Andy, were approaching Blue Base

Church: "Oh, look who's back, the conquering heroes, what's up guys?"

Tucker: "Meh."

Church: "Hey where's Tex?"

Tucker: "Gone."

Church: "Where's the alien?"

Ash: "Dead."

Church: "Well how'd the quest go?"

Tucker: "Failed."

Church: Yeah you know I... I probably didn't even have to ask that last question, did I.

Andy: Eh I wouldn't say "failed," but these guys definitely screwed it up royally.

Tucker: "What? We didn't do anything!"

Zeta appears.

Zeta: "Exactly. You let Tex and Ash do all the work and got the alien killed."

Tucker: "Yeah, but doing nothing is what we do. So, technically we didn't screw anything up."

Caboose: "It's true, I have a first place ribbon in doing nothing. It's the same ribbon as last place. It's purple."

Zeta: "Why am I not surprised?"

Church: "Well is Tex okay?"

Ash: "She's ok Church. "

Tucker: "None of us are that lucky. She chased after Wyoming."

Church: "Tex?"

Tucker: "Yeah."

Church: "Wyoming?"

Tucker: "Yes."

Caboose: Massachusetts.

Tucker: "Seriously, stop it."

Church: "Tucker, why didn't you tell me this?"

Tucker: "Tell you when? We just got here."

Church: "Yeah but you've been wasting my time gabbing about your stupid failed quest."

Andy: "Eh, I really wouldn't say "failed" here..."

Tucker: "This conversation's stupid, and I'm hungry, where's the food."

Church: "Listen, any time you have new information for me, just tell it to me as quickly as possible. Okay?"

Tucker: "Well here's one short, blanket statement that covers all future situations: We. Suck."

Church: "I said new information."

Tucker: "Don't we have anything to eat in this place?"

Zeta turned to Ash.

Zeta: "Remind me how you managed to put up with these guys?"

Ash: "You kinda just learn to turn it out. Hey Zeta, would you mind helping me with a project I'm working on?"

Zeta: "Sure." She said cheerfully and Ash walked inside into his room and walked over to his desk.

Ash took out a case from underneath and placed it on the table. He opened the case to reveal a type of pistol. It was a high-caliber revolver with eight high-penetrating, depleted plasma rounds. Perfect for blasting anything. It was gun metal grey with red detailing and had two spade insignias on it.

Zeta: "A revolver?"

Ash: "I figured... Why not?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 353 22
Join the reds and blues for their next adventure with Thea. Church finds out he has a daughter. Wyoming is still on the loose and is after Thea! It's...
88.8K 1.8K 21
Rvb Season 4, while Leo joins the blues on their quest, the reds start to have their own battle with a new blue joining the adventure. The Oc Leo is...
83.2K 1.6K 19
Rvb Season 6, the reds and blues have all been relocated until, being brought back together by a freelancer in hope of stopping a new threat but, onl...
13.6K 331 20
Join the reds and blues for their next adventure. Thea and the Others have separated going through the Teleporter and now they have to find O'Malley...