Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

By Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... More

Ch.1 Meeting the team...
Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 6 πŸ‹ Too Close... πŸ‹
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 8 Girl's Night...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
πŸ‹Ch. 13 Early Riser... πŸ‹
Ch. 14 Claiming...
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
πŸ‹Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...πŸ‹
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
πŸ‹Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...πŸ‹
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
πŸ‹Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...πŸ‹
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
πŸ‹Ch. 32 Impatient...πŸ‹
πŸ‹Ch. 33 Moments in time...πŸ‹
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
πŸ‹Ch. 36 The last time...πŸ‹
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...
Ch. 44 πŸ‹ Again...πŸ‹

πŸ‹Ch. 12 Can't Resist...πŸ‹

2.7K 68 8
By Tesby1006

"Why exactly should I be jealous of him? He doesn't have you in his lap at this very moment. He didn't have you screaming his name when you came. He didn't get to see what this beautiful face looks like when you come undone at the seams." ...  "And he's not the one this pussy is wet for right now. Is it y/n?"

***

His lascivious words send a quiver through your womanhood. If you weren't wet before you were positively dripping now.

"Be honest now y/n, if I were to slide my fingers into these panties of yours I bet I would find your pussy to be incredibly slick right now, wouldn't I?" Tsukki slowly husks his desires, gently tugging at the lobe of your ear with his teeth.

You moan at the sensation, before turning your face towards him, bringing your hand up to the back of his head for a deep wanting kiss, tongues sliding together. Tsukki slides his hand from between your thighs to the button and zipper of your jean shorts, deftly unfastening and sliding the zipper down. Wrapping his arm around your waist securely he begins sliding your shorts off your body, using your free hand you push them down as well, kicking them free from your body barely breaking from his lips.

Grabbing your legs Tsukki turns you sidewise in his lap, wrapping his arm around your back and side to grasp your breast. Sliding underneath your bra to massage and squeeze pulling you against him he leans into your neck licking, kissing, sucking. As you moan he slips his fingers down into your panties tracing his fingertips along your sex. Circling a single finger around your swollen clit.

"Mmm you're positively dripping. Have you been thinking about me doing this to you all day?" Speaking against your skin as he continues licking and kissing your neck. You groan as he slides his fingers into you giving a brief massage before coming back out and circling your clit once more.

"Cause I know I have." Tsukki speaks in a low sensual tone as he pulls his hand from your panties, separating his fingers to show you how slick and wet you are before licking them clean.

"Ugh-hah mmm yes... I mean no." You shake your head trying to jar the lustful fog from your brain.

"No?" Tsukki looks at you questioningly, your body clearly tells the truth better than you do.

"No... I want to touch you, pleasure you." You say as you slide your hand down his chest stopping just above his hips.

"Ohhh, is that what you've been thinking about, Pipsqueak? Well by all means, do as you wish." Tsukki says with a smirk allowing you to slip off his lap and onto your knees in front of him.

You slide your hands up his thighs and further up until you reach the button and zipper of his jeans. He briefly lifts his hips so you can tug them and his boxers down enough for his cock to spring free. Up close and personal you truly see how well endowed he is. You look up at him from your kneeling position before gently grasping his manhood then leaning forward while keeping eye contact to slide the head into your mouth, swirling your tongue around the tip engulfing it with your lips with a bit of suction before popping off. The look on Tsukki's face is one of curiosity and lust. Watching your every movement, as you lick your hand to coat it with saliva before grasping his shaft in your hand once more. With your hand slick with saliva the strokes now a smoother glide as you bring your mouth back to his cock sliding it inside while stroking with your hand what you are unable to fit in your mouth. You work up a steady rhythm, periodically looking up at Tsukki with lust filled eyes, enjoying the look of rapture on his face.

"Hah hah, fuck ahh, that feels so good, your mouth feels fucking amazing." Tsukki pants out.

You continue licking and sucking his shaft, readying yourself with a deep breath for what you're about to do next. You rest your hands against his thighs and relax your throat allowing him to slide deeper.

"Oh fuck, shit baby. You need to stop I'm gonna come. Fuck." Tsukki tenses out at the unexpected pleasure of you swallowing his cock whole.

You had no plans to stop though. For once you had him crumbling. You lift up like you're going to stop only to swirl your tongue around the tip then slide his cock deep in your throat once more which pushes him over the edge. You can taste his hot bitter arousal across your tongue as you swallow it down. Giving his cock one more twirl of your tongue as you pop off to make sure you swallowed it all.

"Goddamn! H-hah fuck! I had.... no idea.... you could... do that" Tsukki pants out, chest rising and falling as he tries to catch his breath. He stares down at you kneeling between his legs smiling "I hope you're proud of yourself."

"Oh I most definitely am." Your grin is from ear to ear.

Tsukki shifts up a bit in the chair then leans forward to kiss you for a moment before speaking. "It's payback time shortstuff, on the bed."

Tsukki stands letting his pants drop to the floor but leaving his boxers on for now. Moving to the bed he sits down watching you stand, knees slightly red from kneeling. Tsukki licks his lips at the idea he has as he slides back on the bed.

As you walk over, slipping one knee to the bed, you curiously watching him for a sign of what he wants to do. Tsukki reaches forward slipping his fingers into your hair at the nape of your neck pulling you forward into a breath stealing kiss forcing you to straddle his hips. Slipping his tongue inside your mouth, massaging his against yours, then stroking the roof of your mouth. Slowly pulling away, he lays back on the bed with a smirk, leaving your mind a fog.

"Take your shirt off and your bra as well" Tsukki commands.

Giving your head a small shake to clear the fog you look down at him.

"And what if I say no? you're so bossy." Enjoying him beneath you. Dancing your fingertips across his chest and along his abs under his shirt.

Tsukki swiftly sits up, sliding his fingers underneath your shirt. Brushing his fingertips across your rib cage pulling you closer to him. Your hands resting on his shoulders. He grazes his thumb across your hardened lace cover nipple. "I said take it off, y/n." He husks in a deep heavy lust filled tone against your ear, before slipping your shirt up and over your head and tossing it across the room.

"The longer I have to wait, the longer I'm gonna drag out those lovely orgasms of yours." Tsukki groans, whispering his words of temptation against your skin. Kissing and sucking and licking across your neck then pausing for a moment to switch sides. "So keep playing games princess. I enjoy making you beg."

His words send a shiver through your core. You reach behind you unhooking you're bra as he lays back onto the bed once more.

"That's a good girl, now stand up and slide those panties off for me. I want you completely bare for me." Even Tsukki's praises sound like a tease.

You stand, legs on either side of his waist, sliding your panties down. Then holding his headboard for balance to slide them off one leg and then the other before dropping them beside the bed. Completely bare and standing over Tsukki you wait for his next instruction.

"Mmm what a view. I can see how slick and wet that juicy pussy of yours is." He says as he licks his lips. "Come here, I want to taste you."

A blush rises on your cheeks as you realize what he's asking. Tsukki smirks up at you, slipping off his glasses then crooking his finger towards you in a silent instruction to come here once more. With a deep breath you kneel down with your knees on either side of his shoulders. You place your hands on his headboard looking down at him. He grabs your hips and runs his tongue from the bottom to the top of your slit swirling around your clit then latching his lips around it, creating a glorious suction for a moment while massaging with his tongue and lips.

"Ughhh oh f-fuck" you groan under your breath throwing your head back at the rapid stimulation.

Tsukki wraps his arms around your thighs pulling you down against his face. Slipping his warm wet muscle into your opening, tongue fucking you. Curling it up and down then pulling back to suck your clit once more. As you look down, his eyes are closed while he's devouring you. One of your hands drop from the head board threading your fingers into his hair, he opens his eyes looking at you as you unravel. You're so close to the edge as he latches once more onto your clit but this time giving it a gentle bite sending you spiraling. Your thighs are threatening to give out on you as Kei shifts your hips to rest your ass against his chest. You move to slide further back down his body watching him wipe his chin with a smile and lick his lips.

You rest your head against his chest for a moment as you come down from your high. He looks down at you while reaching a hand up to give your ass a nice squeeze.

"Oh don't tell me your tired already Pipsqueak. We're just getting started." He chuckles as he wraps his arms around you, flipping you over on to your back then pulling his shirt over his head. Settling himself between your thighs he leans forward giving your breasts some much needed attention. Licking and sucking one while rolling and pinching the other between his fingers, then switching. One of your hands thread your fingers into his hair while the other brushes across the muscles that bunch and flex with every movement of his back.

"Oh god Kei, that f-feels so gooood." You moan out.

You can feel him smiling against your skin as he kisses down your stomach, over your hips and down your thigh. He pauses against your inner thigh, licking and sucking till you have the beginning of what will be a deep reddish purple hickie by morning, before diving into your pussy once more.

"K-K-KEI!" You give a shout as he attacks your still sensitive clit once again.

"Mmm, you taste so good, shortstuff." He groans into your pussy before sliding two fingers into your opening slowly stroking that wonderful pleasure zone inside you. Your back arches hands searching the bed for something to grab on to, settling for gripping the sheets and pillow.

"Fuck, Kei! It's too soon. Hah hah I can't come again it's too sensitive!"

"Wanna bet?" Tsukki smirks up at you continuing his slow stroking motion inside you then adding a third finger before suctioning onto your clit once more.

You wiggle and squirm, grabbing the headboard to pull yourself away from the overstimulating pleasure coursing through you. As you begin to shift away, Tsukki wraps his free arm around your thigh pulling you back down against his pleasurably tortuous mouth. Speeding up the tempo of his fingers he can feel your walls beginning to shiver and quake with your impending release.

"Come for me, y/n" he latches onto your clit one last time swirling his tongue and sucking. Push you over the edge once more. You moan out loudly as your orgasm rips through you. Your eyes are closed as your body trembles with little after shocks as you try to catch your breath.

Your heart's still racing in your chest as you feel the bed shifting. You slowly open your eyes to see Tsukki with a smug grin on his face. Having already removed the rest of his clothes. Sliding his hand up and down his cock in long slow strokes. His other hand running his fingertips lightly along the outside of your thigh causing goosebumps in their wake.

As your breathing starts to calm Tsukki reaches down to grab the condom off the bed, tearing it open and sliding it on. You watch everything and as he finishes you reach out your hands as if to welcome him into your body. He smiles at your actions as he leans forward positioning the head of his cock at your opening before sliding into your arms and inside of you in one quick movement. Your legs wrap around his hips, hands on either side of his face pulling him in to kiss you as your groan into his mouth of how full he makes you feel.

"Goddamn you're so tight." Tsukki groans out as he starts a slow tortuous rhythm. He can still feel the slight quiver of your walls from your previous orgasm. Your moans of pleasure are music to his ears as he kisses and nibbles at your neck all the while he continues his deep slow thrusts.

"Mmm, so d-deep, Ugh Kei you h-hit so deep." You moan out.

Suddenly, Tsukki wraps his arms tightly around you rolling till you're on top but never slipping out of you. The startled expression on your face is cute even amidst this erotic moment.

"I wanna watch you ride me, Shortstuff. Show me how you pleasure yourself on my cock." The look in Tsukki's eyes is pure lust as he places his hands on your hips.

You look down at him with a shy smile before giving your hips a little swivel. Then placing your hands on his chest for balance you lean forward, popping your ass up and down slowly. Letting his thick shaft slide in and out of you. You continue this slow movement of your hips moaning out every time his cock strokes against your sweet spot. You grasp one of his hands pulling it up slipping one of his fingers into your mouth, sucking and twirling your tongue around it before placing it against your breast as you speed up the rocking of your hips.

Tsukki stares up at you riding him, enjoying the view as you use his body for your pleasure. Enjoying every one of the little whines and moans that leak out of you.

"Ah-hah-hah, mmmm Kei, fuck." You moan out panting as the pleasure in your body is mounting but not able to tip over the edge. Tsukki pulls you down kissing you as he rolls you over once more. Grabbing both of your legs behind the knee he lifts, pushing them up and open wide before thrusting hard fast and deep. A lewd clapping sound echos through the room as his hips meet your ass.

"I'll take it from here, you wanna come again don't you? You wanna come on my cock? Say it, let me hear you say it." Thrusting deep and hard with each sentence.

"Ughh fuck Kei, please make me come, I wanna come on that fat cock of yours."

Tsukki smiles down at your salacious words thrusting his hips in a fast and hard pace to tip you both over the precipice. Your orgasm hits first as you scream out his name, your pussy clamping down against his cock, causing his release after only a couple more thrusts, filling the condom inside you. He releases your legs leaning forward resting his body against yours kissing you between heavy breaths.

After a few moments Tsukki slides his weight off you. Taking a moment to regain his strength before sitting up to remove his condom tossing it in the trash then sliding his boxers and some athletic shorts on.

"I'm gonna go grab something to drink from the kitchen. You want anything?"

You look at him with a far off expression before registering what he asked.

"Hmm yeah, a glass of ice water sounds great." You say before burying your face into his pillow. He's only gone for a few moments before he's back, nudging your shoulder with the cold glass.

"Hah! That's cold!" You twitch before turning and sitting up to take the glass from him.

"Well you asked for ice water, it's supposed to be cold." Tsukki says laughing.

You stick your tongue out at him briefly before taking a large mouthful of ice cold water. Then placing the glass against your cheek. Sighing at the sensation.

Tsukki sips from his own glass as he stares at you bare from the hips up, hair messy and cascading over your shoulder and clinging to the sweat on your face. The sheets gathered covering up your intimate places. His eyes dance over your skin admiring the evidence of splotchy red marks from the friction of your intimate activities.

"What time is it?" You ask after some silence.

Tsukki gets up placing his glass on his desk before reaching over to turn his clock towards him. "Almost 11"

"It's that late? Oh my god how long were we going at it?" You mused out loud to yourself.

"Hmm I'd say probably about 2 hours." Tsukki smirked as he headed over to his dresser pulling out a t-shirt. Tossing it to you as you sat slack jawed on the bed.

"Two hours?" Slightly stunned before looking down at the shirt. "What's this for?"

"You can sleep in it, just stay the night. It's too late for you to be heading home now."

"But I have class in the morning, I can't wear the same thing to school two days in a row thats tacky. Plus I'm definitely not wearing the same underwear." You argue.

"You have a pair of clean underwear here." He grabs something black tossing it to you.

"You washed them?" You looked at him puzzled.

"Yep now, no more arguments. You can borrow a shirt of mine and just wear the same shorts tomorrow." He says climbing into the bed.

"Okay Bossy-shima" you tease. You stand up pulling his shirt on. It comes down to the mid point on your thighs. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick."

He watches as you slide your shorts on not bothering to zip or button them before slipping out the door. Tsukki lays on his back, arms behind his head, staring at the ceiling. Questioning himself as to why he was so persistent that you stay the night. He could use the cop out and say it's just because he wants to fuck you again and he does without a doubt, but if he's being honest with himself there's something more there. Something he's too afraid to delve any deeper into at the moment.

As he muses over his thoughts, you come back slipping your shorts off again then slide back into the bed, laying your head on one of his pillows facing towards him. You stretch your arms out for a moment then snuggle into blankets closing your eyes.

Tsukki looks over at you for a moment as you've settled into his bed. Finally feeling exhaustion overtake his body as he leans over to turn out the light, sleep swiftly enveloping him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers 😁 if you like my story please leave an up vote so more people will see it oh and feel free to comment and let me know what you think so far too! 🧡🖤🧡🖤  Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 30.6K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
10.9K 342 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
66.9K 1.5K 15
Your sister has a boyfriend, in fact she has more than one. But tsukishima doesn't deserve that treatment.... And your sister doesn't deserve him. S...
251K 7.3K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...