sidnaaz : the purest bond 😘

By sb_sidnaazlove

Sidharth Shukla - The heir of Royal Rathore family and owner of the The shukla empire. Shehnaaz Gill - A sim... More

Characters
part 1 - the warm morning 😍
thank you
part2- office
part3- celebration
part4 - sukoon
part 5- nazdikiyaan
part 6 - way to manali😍
trend mein busy
part7- welcome to manali
part8-abhi to trip shuru hua hai❀
part 9- bandhan
congratulations
part10 - sid meets naaz
part 11
part 12- bharosa❀
part 13- lag ja gale
part 14- Apna sa πŸ’–
part 15- trekking
part 16- together
part 17- tera saath
part 18- kamre mein band hoπŸ€­πŸ™ˆ
part 19- hum tum
part 20- punjab
part 21 - joru ka gulam πŸ˜‚
part 22 - caring bebu
part 23 - damad ji
part 24 -dinner
part 25
part 26 - naughty baate πŸ˜‚ πŸ’—πŸ™ˆ
part 27
part 28 - mere liye tum kafi ho
part 29
part 30 - truth
part 31 - agar tum sath ho πŸ’—
part 32
part-33
part 34
part 35
part 37 - gift to kholo
part 38 - bike trip ❀
part 39 - haq hai
part 40 - Delhi
part 41 - Bhai❀
part 42 - 😜❀
part 43 - regret 🀧
part 44 - Band baji πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
surprise
part 45 - ❀
part 46 - Bas haq hai ek tera
part 47- MY MAN❀ MY KING πŸ‘‘
part 48- safe in her arms ❀
part 49 - practice sessions
part 50 - shopping
part 51- step forward
part 52- πŸ˜—πŸ˜˜
part 53- bhabhi ❀
part 54 - ❀😝
part 55- ❀❀
part 56 - khama ghaniπŸ™β€
part 57 - 😀❀🀧😘
part 58 - Fire Brigade πŸ˜‚β€
part 59 - Amna Samna 😎
part 60 - 😻😘
part 61 - 😻❀
part 62- πŸ‘ΆπŸ˜˜
part 63- venice β€πŸ™ˆ
part 64 - 6 months ❀
part 65 - "us❀"
part 66 - 🀧❀
part 67 - mujhe teri zaroorat hai
part 68 - 😎
part 69 - shocked πŸ™€
part 70- nona puttu sidharth πŸ™ˆβ€
part 71 - papa
part 72 - pyar 🀩❀
suno- pura padho πŸ™
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
part 73- happily ever after ❀
Thanks πŸ™β€
❀❀

part 36 - khayaal rakhya kar

3.9K 389 41
By sb_sidnaazlove

Guys suno maine mere insta mein apne voice mein gana record kiya hai so if you like it shower your love...
Insta id @   sidnaazlovetrio

Sidharth returned to office after attending the meeting and straight away went to shehnaaz 's cabin...
Shehnaaz was working in her file when Sid entered...
He smirked...
He started roaming his hands sensually on her hands.... And bend down towards her ears.. She shivered

Sid - baby uss samay to badi bold ban rahi thi ab kya hua....

Shehnaaz ( in her mind) - main sidharth se kuch jhut nahi bolungi..nahi kuch chupaungi...

Shehnaaz - sidharth idhar baith ( she stood up and asked him to sit on her chair and she sat on his lap.. Haq se 😎) ab ye sun... ( she started the record of nandini and his chachi)

Anger ran through his veins hearing the recording...

Sid - how dare she talked to you like that ( he banged his fist on the table)

Shehnaaz ( she kissed his chest to calm him down) - bas hogya na ab baby... Sab thik hai.. Aur ab inko jo sochna hai wo sochne de Tu to haina mera puttu.. She cooed him

Sidharth -  Tu kaise kar leti hai humesha mujhe shant ( he hugged the life out of her)

Sana - haaye tune meri chatni bana deni hai.. Chal ab wo log dinner pe bhi aa rhe hai...Maa se baki sab kuch discuss karne ke lia...

Sidharth - haa sahi boli tu chal ab....

While they were moving out shehnaaz felt a little headache and she felt like she will faint... But she didn't say it to sidharth as it was short lived ... Thoughout the day it had happened....
They reached home and both of them went to their room.... Shehnaaz changed and went to kitchen to help maa out...

Maa - aagaya mera bachcha... Din kaisa tha... Aaram kyu nahi kar rahi...

Sana - maa mera din mast tha... Aur main aapki helped karne aai hu.. She back hugged maa...

Maa - acha mera bachacha... Chal Tu ye sabji dekh... Tab tak main bansi kaka aur bakio ko thoda kaam samjha ke aati hu... Aur naina aagai hai.. Mil lio usse bhi...

Sana smiled.. Ji maa

Sana was busy in the kitchen while humare shukla ji ko chain kaha... Wo aagaye kichen apni baby ko dhundte dhundte...
He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into crook of her neck...

Sana - kya hua tujhe mera puttu, bhook lagi hai...

Sid - ha tujhe khane ka man kar rha hai ( he bitted her neck)

Sana - shhhh.. Pappi kutta..

When naina came from behind

Naina - sanu.... ( she ran to her to hug her) kitta miss kita maine tujhe...

She wanted to hug her but shukla ji was not leaving her 😆

Naina - bhai choro na... Mujhe bhi to hug karna hai...

Sana was red like a tomato by now..

Sid - aese hi karle bhai ko bhi hug karna ho jaega isi bahane...

Naina - aapko 15 min pehle hi kiya hai jab aap lecture sunane aane wale 😒

Sid - meri biwi hai main nahi chodunga ( tightened his arms around her waist)

Naina - yaar ye kya matlab.. Meri bhi best friend hai panch minute to do mujhe bhi...

Sana was like alloo tikki 😂 between two pavs 😂
When maa entered...

Maa - haaye ram meri pyari bahu ka sandwich bana diya hai... She free Sana from both of them... Sana blushed and hugged her maa...

Maa - ab to tamatar bhi ban gai hai.... Niklo dono jan..

Naina - maa aap mujhe kyu daat rahe ho.. Bhai ko dato.. Inke paas to pura raat rehti hai aur mujhe thoda time spend karne nahi dete hai..

Sana - haaye amma.. Mujhe bohot sharam aari hai main ja rahi hu... She was running to her room... While sidharth followed her and all others laughed 😂

When they saw... Rathores were standing at the door and within a second the sound of laughter was converted to silence...

Maa welcomed all of them while anita and nandini were shocked to see shehnaaz at sidharth's place.. All were quite aware of the fact that how private a person sidharth was and having his secretary at home in front of his maa and family .. Was danger bell for both of them.. They looked at each other and gulped her saliva..

Sidharthtouched maasa and babosa's feet.... And maa hugged maasa..They gave them their blessing and a gold chain as ashirwad..While shehnaaz looked into maa's eyes for permission..

Maa - shehnaaz naina... Aaao bado ka aashirwaad lelo... Dono hi betiya hai meri...

Anita and nandini ki phati padi thi....

Naina and shehnaaz touched their feet ...

Maasa gave naina a gold coin and kissed her face.....
When shehnaaz was going to touch her feet... She simply hugged her... Rita smiled because she knew her maasa really well and her assumptions were correct that maasa must be having idea about shehnaaz and sidharth...
Shehnaaz looked at her Maa and then at Maasa she smiled..and whispered in her ear ( mehrangar ki raniya kisi ke aage sir nahi jhukati...)
At first shehnaaz was shocked but she replied maasa with a smile ( par ek beti to apne dadisa ke aage sir jhuka sakti haina) and then she touched maasa's feet... Maasa's eyes we're filled with tears... ( hira chuna hai ...thought maasa) While others were just watching the scenerio and feeling the emotions ( kisi ko kuch kaha wa sunai nahi de tha... Kyuki wo log khusphusa kar baat kiye the 🤭)

There were silence but still all the things were crystal clear...

Maasa gifted shehnaaz a box which was wrapped... Shehnaaz looked at maa to take permission whether to take it or not... She nodded in yes and shehnaaz accepted the gift.... They welcomed them and next few minutes went in discussion of project .. ( tumlog yaad rakho ki nandini aur anita ki abhi bhi phati padi hai.. Meko wo log ko zyda attention dene ka mat nahi hai)

Maa - ab ye sab discuss ho gya hai to dinner karne chalte hai...

Shehnaaz - Maa aap  sab baitho main dinner lagwa deti hu..

Sidharth - he held her hand... And shouted.. Bansi kaka... Dinner lagwaiye aur shehnaaz ka juice abhi lake dijiye

Maa smiled and naina smirked... While others were going to faint 😂 sidharth shukla never cared for anyone.. Aur apna kaam nahi karta tha wo aadmi aaj.. Kisi aur ke liye itna kuch kar raha hai 🤭.... Shows how important is she in his life...
Shehnaaz knew there was no meaning in arguing so she started to walk but she could move and everything got black and she fainted..... Sidharth panicked..

Sidharth took her his arms and moved to Maa's room...

Sidharth - shehnaaz shehnaaz.. Baby.. Kya hua tereko... Aankhe khol na baby ( he tapped her cheeks) maa maa shehnaaz ko kya hua .. Ye ankhen kyu nahi khol rahi ( his eyes we're moist) . Shehnaaz Meri jaan ankhen kholna baby...

Maa - sidharth beta shant ho ja...( she took other  seat beside shehnaaz) Naina jaa ke glucose water leke aa.. Sugar low ho gya hoga....

Sidharth - mom main doctor ko bula raha hu...

Maasa  - sidharth ruk jaiye panic mat kariye ... Rita sahi keh rahi hai

Naina - brought glucose and chocolate

and they gave it to shehnaaz.... Sidharth didn't leave her hand for a minute.. Shehnaaz regained her consciousness...

Sidharth hugged her tight and shehnaaz could feel his tears on her neck..
Although everyone was standing there.. But they cared for none

Shehnaaz - bebu... Thik hu main... Shayad sugar low ho gya tha isliye chakkar aa rahe the subah se...

Sidharth - kya subah se chakkar aa rahe the... Tune mujhe bola kyu nahi shehnaaz.. Tu khayal kyu nahi rakhti baby apna.. He kissed her forehead...

Sana - tu meko daat kyu raha hai .. She pouted and he hugged her again..

Sid - daat nahi raha meri jaan... ( he caressed her hair.... ) wo tu gaati ha..

Mera tu hi puttu hai
Tu apna khaayal rakhya kar..

Bas mera bhi same to same gaan hai...They both laughed while everyone's eyes were filled with tears and lips were smiling...

bansi kaka ( sidharth shouted)
Sid - kaka khana humare room mein rakhwa dijiye.. He lifted shehnaaz in his arms and went to their room.. While  others were still registering things happening with then 😆🤭

1456  words 🤧

Enjoy the update and do like and give me comments...  Aap log ke comment se meko khushi hoti hai

And one more thing mere internals chalu ho gaye hai and phir practicals hai and then theory.. So I'll try to update but can't assure u all... Isliye abhi kuch dino se jaldi update de rahi thi.. To compensate 😝

Sad mat hona...main puri koshish karungi ki update du... I hope u all will understand..

Stays happy always and wish me luck

With love
Swati ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15.8K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
472K 45.7K 93
This story starts with the college life of sidharth and shehnaaz but soon the story will take a drastic change which would change the lives of sidnaa...
49.5K 7.8K 100
This story is based on PurVir..it is an igtv couple..the story is completely based on imagination it has nothing to do with the serial or real charac...