Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... More

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

74- Morning in France

800 25 84
By weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n heard her phone ringing when she groaned and reached for it, pressing a button and placing it to her ear. "Hello?" said Y/n as she felt a hand wrap around her causing her to turn and see a sleeping Adrian.

"Y/n Good Morning, i've been calling you all day yesterday." said Joseph as Y/n stared at Adrian, she lifted up the blanket to see she was naked. "Hello? Y/n?

"Oh sorry yes i'm sorry I was uh busy last night." said Y/n rubbing her head.

"Oh alright well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" said Joseph as Y/n made a noise causing Joseph to look at his phone strangely.

"I'm uh.. currently in France." said Y/n as she covered her eyes.

"In France? With who?" said Joseph.

"Uh with Emilia." said Y/n as Joseph made a noise.

"Is Adrian there?" said Joseph, Y/n turned to look at Adrian and made a face.

"N-No." said Y/n as she got flashbacks from last night causing her to take a deep breathe. "I-I'm going to have to call you later Joseph, i'm really busy right now.."

"Yeah alright, I'll call you later beautiful." said Joseph as Y/n hung up and moved Adrian's hand off her, she wrapped a blanket around her as she ran out the room to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror to see her chest was filled with hickeys and her body was sore, she felt her breathing get heavier as she turned the water on.

———

Graham and Miles were looking at a passed out Emilia on the couch as they looked at each other. "I have an idea." said Miles as he went to pick her up. Graham looked at him strangely and followed him as he laid her in the middle of the bed. "Take off your shirt."

  "Huh?" said Graham as he watched Miles pull his shirt off.

"She wanted to be a flirt last night so I think we should teach her a little lesson." said Miles as he laid down next to her, it finally hit Graham as his jaw dropped.

"Thats evil. I'm in." said Graham as he pulled off his shirt and laid on the other side of her, Miles poked her back as Emilia moved in her sleep and wrapped her arm around Graham. She moved her hand up as her eyes to see Graham "asleep".

Emilia made a face and turned around to see Miles "asleep" shirtless as she blinked hard and sat up quickly. Miles opened his eyes and wrapped his hand around her waist. "Blimey E, you were so brilliant last night, wasn't she Graham." said Miles as Emilia moved his hand and moved to the end of the bed.

"Mmhmm, come back to bed E." said Graham as Emilia's eye widened, she grabbed her head and turned around.

"I'm must be dreaming, yeah that's right it's a dream. I didn't- No it's just a dream." said Emilia as she sat at the end of the bed looking at them. Graham and Miles looked at each other and turned back to look at her.

"Is it a dream beautiful?" said Graham as he grabbed Emilia's arm, she made a face and turned to look at Miles who was laying back.

"No i'm dreaming, it's just a dream. Please go away and let me sleep. This isn't nice." said Emilia as she looked at them. Graham got up and kissed her on the cheek on he walked out, Miles did the same as she turned around and felt her face get red.

———

Adrian woke up and felt tired, he looked down and seen he was naked, he made a face and got up from the bed to see Y/n's clothes on the floor. "Y/n.." said Adrian as he remembered last night. "Blimey."

He put on his pants as he walked out to see Miles and Graham holding back their laughs as they walked out of Emilia's room. They looked at Adrian to see his chest covered in hickeys. "Woahhh!" said Miles as Adrian grabbed his head and sighed.

"Have any of you seen Y/n.." said Adrian as the boys shook their heads, they heard the water running as Adrian made a face and quickly walked into the bathroom and closed it to see Y/n having a blanket wrapped around her. "I- I don't know how that happened last night."

"Yeah.. I- I.. hmm I think it was to much alcohol and stuff.. I- I don't know what to say." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her softly. "I just know we can't do it again.." said Y/n, Adrian looked away and nodded as he walked back out the bathroom.

Miles and Graham were looking at him as he walked out. "Don't. Even. Say. Anything." said Adrian as he sat back on the couch. Emilia came out her room and looked at the boys who grinned at her. She turned red and went back into the room. "What is wrong with her?"

"It's a little joke we're playing on her." whispered Miles as Graham chuckled, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and sighed. "I'm hungry, I think we should order breakfast. Y/N WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST?!"

"Blimey don't yell!" said Adrian as he held his head, Y/n peaked her head out and told them as she glanced at Adrian and closed the door quickly.

"So.. i'm guessing that's last night you guys didn't make up?" said Graham as Adrian made a face and raised his eyebrows.

"We did everything else but make up." said Adrian as he covered his face. Miles and Graham glanced at each other as they watched Emilia fully come out the room and sit down next to Adrian.

"Well good morning, what a night huh?" said Graham as Emilia stared at them and turned to look at Adrian who was looking at her confused.

"I- Can I talk to you Ade?" said Emilia as Adrian nodded and followed her into her room. Graham and Miles started laughing as they watched her look back at them. "Do you know what happened last night?"

"Not much... I don't know what happened after Y/n and I left downstairs.." said Adrian as Emilia turned to look at him quickly.

"And so what happened? Did you guys you know?" said Emilia as Adrian give her a look, she looked at him sadly as he turned away.

"We.. well we did stuff but not get back together, I want her back so bad Emilia, I kissed her and felt like nothing else mattered." said Adrian as Emilia crossed her arms.

"I know.. she obviously wants you back as well, alcohol makes you do things you wouldn't do sober. Maybe she's just scared or something." said Emilia as Adrian sighed.

"Those two out there are playing some type of prank on you so whatever it is, you've been warn." said Adrian as he messed up her hair and walked out the room and walked into his.

———

Y/n had felt better after her shower but couldn't get Adrian out of her head. She opened the door to see that nobody was in the living room as she quickly made her way into Adrian's room as he turned to look at her. "I hate you." said Y/n as she closed the door and went and pulled him into a kiss.

"Hate me?" said Adrian as he pulled away, Y/n looked at him sadly as he looked back at her. "Why hate me?"

"I hate that I love you. I'll never be able to think another guy is more handsome, wonderful, or worth loving than you even after you hurt me!" said Y/n with tears in her eyes, Adrian stared at her as he felt his stomach twist. "And the worst of it all, I still want to be with you even after."

"Y/n.. I- I never wanted to hurt you.. I.. promise you.. I didn't cheat on you.." said Adrian as Y/n stared at him with tears falling down her face. He got up and grabbed her face wiping the tears.

"Tell me.. are you afraid we'd fall out of love one day?" said Y/n as she looked up at Adrian, he held her face and looked at her. "Because i'm terrified of waking up one day and I don't love you anymore.. but I can't be with you.."

"...I won't make you do anything you don't want to do love.. Yes I love you more than anything in this world but if you can't be with me, I won't make you.. if you want to forget about what happened last night... I won't hold it against you.. we can just be friends.. I'm so sorry for everything i've caused you.." said Adrian as they pressed their foreheads together. "If you one day.. wake up and think Anderson is what you want then i'll understand, I love you that much to let you be with another."

  Y/n felt her heart dropped as Adrian held her in his arms, his heart beating heavy as they stayed in each other's arms.

———

Emilia came out the bathroom after her shower to see Graham and Miles talking, she made a face and walked over to them as they looked at her smiling. "I- So can you guys tell me what happened last night please?" said Emilia as Graham and Miles looked at each other and chuckled.

"Well you know after Y/n and Adrian went upstairs, you pulled Graham and I up to your room." said Miles as Emilia looked at him and blinked hard.

"Yeah and then you kissed me, and then kissed Miles and you can imagine what happened after." said Graham as Miles nodded.

"You didn't know who's name to scream out." said Miles as Emilia's jaw dropped, Miles and Graham nodded as they watched Y/n come out of Adrian's room and awkwardly make her way into her's. "She was screaming last night too."

"BLOODY HELL MILES!" said Y/n as she opened the door and looked at him as he bursted into laugher, Emilia face palmed as Graham looked at her and chuckled.

"So what are plans today?" said Graham as they watched Adrian come out his room looking serious, he sat at the table and looked at them as they stared at him.

Y/n heard them talking outside the door as she changed, she found her camera in her purse and pulled it out looking at the pictures as she made a face seeing many of her and Adrian, Emilia flirting with random boys and Miles and Graham drinking. She continued when she stopped to see one of her kissing Adrian cheek as she sighed and placed her camera back in her bag when her phone started ringing causing her to jump. "Hello?" said Y/n.

"Hey, are you still busy?" said Joseph as Y/n made a face and looked at the phone.

"Y/n ! The food is here!" said Emilia from outside the door.

"Was that Emilia?" said Joseph

"Yeah, I uh.. I call you later Joseph ok?" said Y/n as Joseph sighed and hung up on her, she changed quickly and made her way out of the room to see them all sitting down.

"So I was thinking we can go shopping and visit the Eiffel tower?" said Emilia as she eat her breakfast, Y/n looked up at Adrian who was looking down at his food.

"Eiffel tower huh, E?" said Miles as Graham started laughing, Emilia looked up at them turning red as Y/n and Adrian looked confused. "Sounds great."

"Yeah well you two cant really walk the streets of Paris without having people trying to come up to you so is that going to work?" said Adrian as he looked up, Emilia made a face and looked at Y/n.

"Sunglasses, that's what famous people do." said Y/n laughing as Emilia made a face and nodded as the boys looked at Y/n.

"So when is Hayden's wedding?" said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes and shrugged, Adrian gave her a look and sighed.

"It's July six, supposedly it's going to be such a big thing." said Adrian as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked at Emilia.

"When do you leave...?" said Y/n as Emilia looked down.

"July seventh.." said Emilia as everyone looked up at her, looking surprised. "I leave the morning after Hayden's wedding."

"So you're leaving right away?" said Miles as Emilia nodded and turned to look at Adrian who was shaking his head.

"I thought you were at least going to stay the summer." said Y/n as Emilia looked down, Graham turned to look at her as Y/n phone rung, she looked down to see Joseph calling her again. "Bloody hell." Y/n hung it up and turned back to look at Emilia as everyone was looking at her.

"We came to France to have fun, not worry about things that won't happen until months now from." said Emilia as she gave them a smile.

"I agree, plus I think something will make E change her mind." said Adrian as he glanced at Graham. Y/n gave him a look and chuckled.

"Hm I doubt that but we should enjoy our time, it's a beautiful city." said Emilia as Miles looked at her, Y/n nodded her head as her phone rang again.

"Hello!" said Y/n as she answered seeing it was her mother.

"How is it! How was your night? Did you guys do anything fun?" said Mrs. L/n as Y/n face palmed and looked at Adrian.

"Oh yeah Mum, it was a very.. fun night." said Y/n as Miles, Graham and Emilia bursted into laugher, Adrian glanced at her and cracked a smile.

"What did you guys do? What are your plans today?" said Mrs. L/n, Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Well last night we uh... went out to eat and stuff. We came back to the hotel and just.. hung out and we're going shopping in a bit." said Y/n turning red as Miles raised his eyebrows at her.

"Sounds wonderful! Do you mind passing the phone to Adrian, Lucas keeps pulling on my leg to talk to him." said Mrs. L/n, Y/n looked up and made a noise.

"I don't think Adrian would want to talk to Lucas." said Y/n, Adrian took her phone from her hand and placed it to his ear.

"Hello!" said Adrian as Y/n gave him a look and smiled. Emilia, Graham and Miles gave her a look and chuckled.

"Adrian! How are you. It's so nice to talk to you, how is France going? Have you and Y/n done anything exciting together?" said Mrs. L/n as Adrian made a face.

"Ahh.. No.. we haven't... what is exciting to you?.." said Adrian as Y/n made a face, Emilia bursted out in laugher as she got looks from Adrian and Y/n.

"You two are in the city of love! Maybe get back together exciting." said Mrs. L/n, Adrian chuckled and sighed.

"No, she doesn't love me anymore." said Adrian as Y/n took her phone back and gave Adrian a look as he smiled.

"Oh shut up Adrian, I'll call you tomorrow mother." said Y/n as she heard her mothers laugh from the phone.

"Very well, enjoy your time. Tell the others hello for me." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n she turned to look at Adrian who was smiling at her and the others were staring at them. She hung up the phone feeling awkward.

"Shall we start getting ready now?" said Emilia as she got up and smiled at Y/n. They spent their day in and out of the stores, even visited the Eiffel Tower.

The sun was setting as they stood on the tower, Y/n pulled out her camera and took a picture of it as Adrian smiled and looked at her. Graham turned to look at Emilia as she admired the scenery. "It's so pretty here and peaceful. I would love to stay here forever." said Y/n as she looked at the sunset.

"It is very peaceful isn't it? Emilia finally used her brain so we can enjoy somewhere nice." said Miles as Emilia shot him a look.

"You all will visit me in New York won't you? Its very busy over there but it's really nice too sometimes." said Emilia as they all looked at her.

"I cant believe you're really leaving." said Y/n as she looked at her sadly. Adrian turned to look at her and shook his head as Graham gave Emilia a look.

"You guys can always just visit me.. I can take you around New york, to the statute of liberty-" said Emilia as Adrian made a face.

"No offense Emilia, but we don't want to hear about a place you're leaving too without us." said Adrian as he pushed her, Y/n cracked a smile and turned to look at him.

"Oh hush." said Y/n as she turned back to look at the sunset.

"I don't like the idea of you leaving, who am I going to annoy?" said Miles as Emilia made a face and turned to look at him.

"You'll always have Y/n here, or you all can come with me." said Emilia as Y/n turned to look at her.

"We don't belong in America." said Y/n as Emilia looked away. "And neither do you."

"Your whole family is in London, I don't get it. Why do you want to leave so bad, that's not your home anymore." said Adrian as Emilia looked down.

"Your home is with us." mumble Miles. Y/n turned to look at Emilia who was biting the inside of her cheek.

"Oh hey look that place looks fun do you guys want to go?" said Emilia as she looked at a club, they all turned to look at her as she avoided eye contact.

"Are you trying to get drunk every night of this week?" said Miles as Emilia chuckled, Y/n glanced at Adrian and smiled.

"Sounds fun." said Y/n as Emilia smiled. They found themselves inside the club, the lights flashing around them. "Does the daily prophet reach France?"

"No but we very much would be in any muggle magazine around if they take pictures of us." said Emilia as Y/n made a face.

" 'ello." said a girl coming up behind Adrian, she wrapped her hand around his neck and smiled as he looked at her surprised. Y/n made a face and turned to Emilia. "Me and my friends were wondering if you five wanted to join us."

"Oh really?" said Miles as Emilia rolled her eyes, the girls smiled and pulled the boys with her. Y/n shot Emilia a look as they followed.

"No 'ay you got Emilia Morales to come over 'ere." said a pretty french boy as he turned to look at Y/n. "And Y/n L/n!"

"Pretty french boy." said Emilia as Graham and Miles shot her a look, Y/n chuckled as they sat down and looked at the girl who was flirting with Adrian.

"Weren't you in ze magazine too?" said the girl, Adrian nodded as Y/n rolled her eyes and turned to see Emilia.

"You two 'ere in a magazine too, weren't you?" said another girl, Miles smirked and nodded as Graham looked at Emilia who was looking at the girl talking.

"Y/n! How about we go and get some drinks? Maybe even run into some cute french boys." said Emilia as she pushed Y/n up, Adrian, Graham and Miles both turned to look at them.

"Great idea!" said Y/n as she got up, they both went to the bar and sat there annoyed. "Stupid Adrian, I hope he enjoys her."

"Are you jealous mademoiselle?" said Emilia as Y/n shot her a look, the bartender came up to them as Emilia smiled. "Your strongest."

"Hmm you aren't trying to remember tonight huh." said Y/n laughing as Emilia face palmed and turned to look at the boys.

"Do you want to know how I woke up." said Emilia as Y/n looked at her confused. "Miles and Graham shirtless next to me in bed."

"Merlin Emilia!" said Y/n as she bursted in to laugher. Emilia made a face and looked as the bartender who handed them their shots.

"Adrian said that they were pulling some prank on me, i'm not sure if that's what that was but I woke up so confused." said Emilia as Y/n bursted into laugher.

"I say you prank them back." said Y/n as she picked up the shot as Emilia smiled and grabbed hers, clinking them together and shooting it. "Oh thats strong."

"Very." said Emilia as made a face, they continued getting refills and laughing.

———

"How are you enjoying your trip?" said the french girl, Miles turned to look at Emilia and Y/n shooting shots and talking to two boys.

"It's great." said Adrian looking at them as well. Graham turned to look at what they were looking at and fell into the same hole as the others.

" 'ow long are you staying?" said other girl next to Miles.

"Only for a week." said Miles

"Care to go back to my place?" other girl told Graham, he looked at her and turned to look at the boys who turned to look at him.

"I- Uh we actually uh.. I wouldn't want to leave the girls alone in Paris." said Graham as he gave a fake smile, Miles and Adrian nodded and agreed.

"I'm sure they'll live, they're 'aving fun over there with those two boys anyways." said other girl as she slide her hand on Adrian's thigh, he made a face and got up.

"I- actually it's getting pretty late, I think we should go. Right guys?" said Adrian as Miles and Graham nodded and got up right away.

"It's only nine 'hirty?" said the girl as she looked down at her watch, she looked up to see the boys had disappeared making their way over to Y/n and Emilia.

"You zaid you didn't have boyfriends correct?" said a pretty boy as the girls nodded, he moved his head a bit and smiled. "And 'ho are those angry gentleman coming over here?"

Emilia and Y/n turned around to see Adrian, Miles and Graham making their way over to them, at this point the two girls were drunk and bursted into laugher. "Those? Are.. Ex's." said Y/n as Emilia bursted into more laugher.

"Come on we're leaving." said Adrian as he pulled Y/n and Emilia. They both pulled back and looked at him confused.

"Oh you guys are leaving bye." said Emilia her words all droopy as she sat back down. Y/n chuckled and went back to talking to the french boys as Adrian's eye twitched.

"No we're leaving." said Graham as he picked up Emilia and placed her over his shoulder as she started laughing.

"Graham you're touching my butt!" said Emilia as Miles gave them a look, Y/n started giggling as Graham rolled his eyes.

"Well do you want the whole world to see your arse?" said Graham as he held down her shirt. Adrian grabbed Y/n hand and pulled it.

"I'm not leaving Adriannn." said Y/n as he sighed and picked her up as well, she started giggling as the french boys looked surprised. "Byeeeeee."

"Au revoir." said the boys smiling.

"Byeeee cuteee boyyssss, see you soon." said Emilia as Miles flicked her forehead, Y/n phone started ringing as Miles grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello?" said Miles.

"Who's this?" said Joseph.

"Miles! Who is this?" said Miles as Adrian looked at him as they walked out the club.

"Miles? Why are you with Y/n?" said Joseph.

"Who is this?" said Miles.

"Joseph, why are you with Y/n?" said Joseph, Miles turned to look at Y/n who was hanging over Adrian's arms and bursted into laugher. "Hello? Answer my damn question."

"Adrian you're going to drop her, oh right sorry she's busy right now." said Miles as he hung up, Emilia was giggling as they walked the streets of Paris having the girls over their shoulders.

"Who called her?" said Adrian, Miles grinned as the phone rang again.

"Hello?" sad Miles.

"Why the fuck are you with Y/n? I thought she was in France with Emilia, bloody hell. You two are dead when I see you, don't even touch her." spat Joseph as Miles bursted into laugher. "She's mine now."

"You really think she's your girl? Cause Adrian's fucking your girlfriend." said Miles as Graham and Adrian turned to look at him surprised. "There isn't much you can do about it."

"You're bluffing." said Joseph, Miles chuckled and hung up as Y/n lifted her head and started giggling.

"Who was it?" said Y/n

"Joseph." said Miles as she groaned and started giggling.

"Ugh he's so annoying, been calling my phone alll dayyyyyy. Does he not have anything better to do?" said Y/n as Adrian raised his eyebrows, a taxi finally came around when they placed the girls in there. Y/n rested her head on Adrian as he looked at her and felt his heart beat fast.

"Do you guys know those boys gave us their number, but I don't have a phone. Maybe i'm going to get one.. Y/n.. how do you get a phone?" said Emilia her words sloppy.

"Go to the phone store duh silly!" said Y/n her words sloppier as she started laughing, Adrian face palmed as Graham and Miles started laughing.

They finally made it to the hotel, getting out the taxi Emilia fell as the boys held back their laugh, Y/n tried helping her up but fell along with her. "You were suppose to help meee, not fall with me Y/n/n." said Emilia laughing.

Graham pulled Emilia up as Miles helped Y/n. "You two are some handfuls." said Miles laughing, Emilia was falling to the side as Graham caught her.

"What the hell did you guys drink?" said Adrian as the girls started giggling. Emilia tripped as Graham face palmed and placed her over his shoulder again.

"You have such a cute butt Graham." said Emilia as she hung over his shoulder. Adrian bursted into laugher as Graham turned red.

"Emilia shut up please." said Graham as Y/n started laughing, she was tilting to the side as she fell on Miles.

"Oops sorry Miles." said Y/n as Adrian cracked a smile and grabbed her, they made their way up to the room as they set the girls on the couch.

"Maybe get them some food? Sober them up a bit?" said Miles as Adrian nodded, Emilia got up and came back with a necklace and sat on Graham as he looked at her surprised and placed the necklace around him.

"What are you doing?" asked Graham as Miles turned around to look at her annoyed.

"It's a metal." said Emilia as she tapped his chest. Y/n started giggling as she turned to look at Adrian.

"For what?" said Graham as Miles came and pulled her off him, she turned to look at Miles and smiled, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows, watching her turn back to Graham.

"By the way you dick me down, you deserve a metal." said Emilia as Adrian's jaw dropped, Y/n bursted into laugher and fell off the couch as Graham stared at her surprised. "You two Miles!"

"Just shut up." said Miles as he pushed her back on the couch, Y/n was still on the floor laughing causing Adrian to burst out into laugher. Her phone started ringing when Miles answered it.

"Blimey Joseph don't you ever stop?" said Miles

"Joseph? Who's Joseph?" said Mrs. L/n, Miles eyes widened and turned to look at Adrian.

"Ohhh! Mrs. L/n! Sorry I thought you were someone else.." said Miles as Adrian and Graham raised their eyebrows.

"Miles? Why do you have Y/n's phone?" said Mrs. L/n, Miles made a face and turned to see Y/n laughing on the floor.

"I don't have it! Oh no! Uh she left it in the room, her and.. Emilia went to go get ice from downstairs.." said Miles as he panicked. Emilia sat down next to Graham and laid her head on him causing Miles to make a face.

"Oh! Alright, is Adrian there?" said Mrs. L/n.

"Oh yes! Would you like me to pass him to you?" said Miles.

"Yes please." said Mrs. L/n, Miles jumped over Y/n and handed the phone to Adrian, he made a face and shook his head no as Miles made him grab it.

"Helooo?" said Adrian

"Adrian hello! How was your day? Any news?" said Mrs. L/n as Adrian face palmed, Miles went and picked Y/n off the floor and set her on the couch and went to move Emilia away from Graham.

"Uh no, no news, I don't think Y/n and I are going to get back together anytime soon.. oh trust me I love her dearly but I don't think so, plus she's talking to Joseph." said Adrian as Miles turned to look at him.

"Who the hell is Joseph." said Mrs. L/n as Adrian made a face and turned to look at Miles and Graham. "Anyways, doesn't matter. Get the girl you love back."

"Blimey Mrs. L/n, are you drunk?" said Adrian as he heard Mrs. L/n laugh from the other side of the phone.

"Just a bit, it was just Y/f/n and I tonight, Lucas went and spent the night at his grandparents house. I better be off now, I have a night to enjoy!" said Mrs. L/n as Adrian started laughing and heard the phone hang up.

Emilia and Y/n both had fallen asleep on the couch as Adrian turned to look at Miles and Graham who were looking at Emilia. "I'll take Y/n to her room." said Adrian picking her up. He set her on her bed and smiled as he moved the hair out of her face. "Blimey you're so beautiful Y/n.."

:)hi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.9K 44
It's my first year at hogwarts, I've heard so much about it from my dad sirius and my uncle remus. I recently attended the Beauxbatons Academy of Mag...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
298K 8.3K 29
꒰ 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄. ꒱ ✧ 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗼𝘆 ↳ [𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓] ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ ⊱ 𝖿𝖾𝗆!𝗈𝖼 𝗑 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖿𝗈𝗒 ⊱ 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖳...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...