Memories (Teen wolf/Legacies)...

By AlphaWolf_chicago

this is the book for the mini series that was written in my hope mikaelson imagine book. or in which The Sal... More

prologue pt.1
prologue pt.2
Chapter 2: Wolf Moon
Chapter 3: Wolf Moon
Chapter 4:Wolf Moon
Chapter 5: Second chance at first line
Chapter 6: Pack Mentality
Chapter 7: Magic Bullet
Chapter 8: The Tell
Announcement -Will delete later
Chapter 9: Heart Monitor
Chapter 10: Night School
Chapter 11: Lunatic

Chapter 1: Wolf Moon

3.4K 69 0
By AlphaWolf_chicago

Basically, let's see what happens when y/n's tvd family See's her memories with her other family... The McCall pack.

This may be a bit long so just warning you now

Obviously some slight changes from the original plots to teen wolf as well as the tvdu

(Edit: I decided to edit this further and changes some thing than what was originally wrote in my imagines book. So in other words this is first chapter that's probably different than the imagine book.)
_________________________________________

Previously on memories

" I wish I could know what you went through there, I wish I could help you, I wish we could try to be better" hope whispered to herself.

Little did she know, her wish might just come true, but she might also drag some people Along the way unknowingly...

The Narrator

After hope had cried herself to sleep the night before, she had spent the few hours she was still up after her talk with y/n, thinking about everything, about them, how they met.

How she fell in love with the Alpha.

All the way up until landon came back into the picture, and then things went down from there.

Landon was just a human in a supernatural school which made Hope want to protect the boy she once tried to dance with.

Then they find out that he was actually a phoenix which is super rare.
Basically he's immortal but everytime he gets reborn he busts out from a fiery cocoon, instead of just waking up like a normal hybrid or vampire would.

But that made Hope want to help him figure out more about his supernatural side.

When he first came to the school with his brother Raf, y/n and Hope were in a happy and loving relationship for 6 months, hope just wanted to help a kid she once knew and maybe make a friend, she could at least get Alaric off her back for a bit.

That's what she had thought, and that's what she had everyone thinking while In reality she realized she was slowly but surely also falling for Landon.

And something that Hope will always beat herself up over, was that while she was slowly realizing her feelings for Landon and not telling a soul.

Landon and Y/n were becoming the best of friends.

They were both into music, while landon just thought they had playing the guitar in common y/n knew that they also shared a love for singing and writing. She just wasn't ready for people to know that yet.

Not when the last time will forever play as a sad memory in her head.

They also loved a good portion of the same movies and they both had good humors.

And as if to give hope just one more kick in the ass she remembered the thing that messed up everything....

Raf could tell Landon liked Hope, a lot. But he also knew his brother wouldn't do anything that could and would hurt one of his friends, Raf knew landon wouldn't do anything to hurt his friendship with either hope or y/n.

Everyone knew that about Landon. Y/n just didn't know how much he was silently falling for her girlfriend.

If you're wondering what the thing that messed it all up was well here goes nothing.

From what I can see from Hope's memory.

Hope was volunteered (by Lizzie) to be the one who made over 2 dozen cupcakes for the bakesale they were having that weekend.

Alaric thought it would be good for the kids to be seen doing something for the school since they haven't for a while.

So Landon decided to help her while y/n was helping the twins with Josie's penelope fiasco.

Here I'll just show you a bit of her memory.

Hope's memory.

Landon and I were in the kitchen putting the first couple trays of cupcakes in the oven, while we had a conversation about his abilities as a phoenix and theorizing.

"Do you think I can fly!" Landon asked me excitedly

Ok that was cute I have to admit

"Maybe... But let's not test to find out, we don't need a landon pancake" I said chuckling at the lame joke I just made.

He laughed along with me with a smile making its way onto his face

(End of memory)

To save you the pain of seeing the rest
Here's what happened summed up

They made eye contact, got 'lost in the moment' and kissed.

all while y/n, who had just left the twins to go and help her girlfriend and one of her best friends with the cupcakes down in the kitchen.

Walks in to see the two people she thought she could trust the most, kissing in the middle of the kitchen without a care in the world of who might walk in.

What killed y/n the most was that they were both smiling throughout the kiss.

Y/n thought that she could finally trust them enought to tell the about what happened in beacon hills, about Allison, the alphas, Nogitsunes, everything.

But now all she felt was relief know that only her parents and Alaric were the only ones that knew.

She still needs to tell the twins, MG, Kaleb, and Jed but those were steps she was gonna take one step at a time.

Right now she was just glad she didn't tell those two.

_____

But anyways now that you got a bit more of the two's past together

You can understand why some of the things that the tvdu will have to see from y/n's past will leave them shocked, sad, angry.

Let's actually get that started..shall we

I muttered a spell and we were off to see a certain alpha's past.

(^the narrator's eye while saying the spell, but you can imagine whoever you want)

_________________________________________

-Time skip-

Hope was the first to wake up, thinking that she was still in her dorm roombut when she actually looked around she saw that she was in some type of movie theater

(The screen and overall vibe the room has.)

The twins were up next, filled by MG, Kaleb, Jed, Landon, Penelope, and Alaric.

Those were just the people from the Salvatore school.

What surprised everyone was that Damon and elena were the next two people to wake up, followed by Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy, Rebekah, Stefan, Elijah, Klaus, and Hayley

"What the hell is going on" Damon said confused while also holding on to the back of his head groaning.

"God I miss vampire healing"

"Mom!"

"Josie?!"

"Mom?!"

"Lizzie!?"

"Jeremy!"

"Hey sis"

"STEFAN!!" multiple people shouted

"Mom.....dad...uncle Elijah?" A small whisper was heard from hope

"Hello my little wolf"

"Oh Hope, sweetheart"

"Hope"

"I'm here too ya know!" Rebekah said wanting some love from her niece and what seems to be her family brought back from the dead

"Hello! The more important thing is that the better Mikaelson is here!" Kol said childishly as Davina laughed at her pouting husband.

After some more choas and reunions everyone finally settled down.

"Now that everyone's settled, I just wanna know one thing. Who the hell out is here." Hope stated firmly in suspicion

Before anyone else could help theorize a voice makes everyone turn to the front of the room where the screen was.

"I think I can answer those questions"

(You can picture who you want I just chose dean/jensen)

"Who the hell are you?" Was said by both Damon and Rebekah

"And um why did you bring back so many people?" Caroline asked confused but grateful

"Well I'm the Narrator" the man said in a firm but sarcastic tone of voice with a small smirk on his otherwise smug expression.

"And because some of you need closure, to see them one last time..plus I thought it'd be fun to see you all watch what I'm about to show you"

"What do you want with us" Josie asked with a determined attitude

"And what do you mean watch?" Lizzie finished for her sister knowing she was gonna ask that as well

"Actually nothing to bad, I heard Hope little wish last night and I figure I could help out a bit" he answer with his smirk growing slightly

"And what might that be?" Klaus said determined but cautious to find out what the wish might of been

"Since you all will be along for the ride then fine I'll tell you. You'll be seeing
y/n's past in beacon hills, you'll see everything" The Narrator said back to the group

Alaric, Elena, Stefan, and Damon were all worried for everyone to find out y/n's past when she wasn't ready to tell it herself.

Damon and Elena were also worried about having to see the pain their oldest child has gone through while staying with elena's side of the family.

Alaric was also scared of the same reason, he didn't want to see his and stefan's goddaughter/niece go through all that pain and grief.

Stefan was scared because even though he was on the otherside finding his peace and redemption with his Best friend Lexi, he couldn't bring himself to watch his niece's journey knowing the pain she would most likely have to face

"I don't know about this" the twins said just as concerned

"Nonsense, let's begin"

The Narrator once again muttered another small spell to both turn on the first memory and place them all in their seats.

(in the from of the isles are the legacies kids and behind them are all the adults)

"First let's what the first time y/n met some of Elena's family, the McCall's"

Everyone watched in silence as the memory started to play

~Memory~

Elena and Damon can be shown on the screen standing in the kitchen of their home in Mystic Falls.

Damon was seen ending a phone call with someone and was about to tell Elena about it.

"Elena, um a woman named Melissa McCall just called, and it turns out she is related your mom's cousin. She also has a son named Scott the same age as Y/n."

"Wow, that's alot to process" Elena said shocked

Since she has never heard about her before, but then again wouldn't be the first time her parents his something from her.

"Did she say anything else?"

"Um yeah, she was wondering if we all could meet up. She said she was close with your mom and would like to be apart of you life again since she lost contact before everything happened"

After a long pause elena agreed and set up the time and place.

-Time skip a couple months-

After meeting with the McCall family, they all grew closer, with Damon, Elena, and y/n going to visit Melissa and Scott or vise versa.

But one night kinda changed the normal life they were all finally living when a vampire that was related to someone Damon killed showed up at their doorstep and somehow got inside even tho he wasn't invited.

After they got rid of the vampire, this incident made Elena and Damon think.

They didn't want their child to grow up with the supernatural just yet, and they would never get a normal life in Mystic Falls so they talked with their 14 year old child about staying with her aunt and cousin for a while.

Y/n agreed since she'd been begging to move closer to her Aunt Melissa and Scott and stiles.

Melissa knew about vampires because of grayson telling her about them when he married miranda.

They all knew and thought it would be safer if they changed y/n's last name since Damon and Elena have quite a few enemies.

Everyone knew they had a child, they just didn't know what she looked like.

So, we see Damon and Elena drop off y/n at Melissa's house in beacon hills and from then on y/n wasn't a Salvatore in public, She was Y/n McCall, Scott's twin back from boarding school.

~End of 1st memory~

"So that's where our best friend went for those 5 years!" Josie, Lizzie, and MG all yelled

"Yea" Damon said

"Mhmmm we thought it would be safer for her, and she knew that she could come back at anytime she wanted" elena explained.

"Well anyways onto the next memory. This takes place like two years later if I'm correct, you all get to see young young y/n, Scott and Stiles" The Narrator said before snapping his fingers and starting the next memory

(Italics- describing the memory normal- describing the Salvatore group/ tvd group bold italics- the tvdu groups commentary)

~Memory- The night shit got turned upside down~

They started off seeing an overhead shot of the town's preserve.

The scene cuts to a ground shot of police cars rolling up.

"I dont like the look of this" Alaric said making all the adult in the room nod in agreement as the teens continued to watch the screen

Then we see various scenes/shots of the local pd walkinglsearching for something important in the woods.

[Scene change]

The music changes from ominous to something upbeat and the shot changes to show a fairly large house.

They see what seems to be one of the 'twins' rooms thought the window before entering completely.

"I wonder who we're gonna see first" Caroline said trying to lighten the mood

We see what looks to be an older Scott compared to the previous memory but still looking young since this was only a few years later. He was shown from behind relacing a lacrosse stick.

We see him throw the stick onto his bed when he's done walking towards the pull up bar in front of the bathroom and doing a set of pull ups.

After we see him walk to the bathroom sink to brush his teeth and wash his face before looking up at the mirror with water still running down his face.

As everyone watched in a relative silence the only thing that could be heard in the room was Lizzie saying to herself without realizing it "who is that. That right there who is that"

This made everyone laugh until the scene change making everyone turn their attention back to the screen

[Meanwhile with Y/n]
(Scene change)

We cut to a scene in a different room of the McCall house, Y/n's room.

They see a slightly more grown and mature- still human y/n compared to the last memory like Scott appeared but still looking wayy younger compared to how she looked now.

Stefan was surprised but glad to see his niece looking more grown into herself. 'Damn how long has it been since I checked up on her?' Stefan silently thought to himself

They see her do the same as her 'brother' with her lacrosse stick, before doing her exercise routine then washing her face and brushing her teeth.

Everyone just watched in silence as they see y/n on screen for the first time

[Cut back to Scott]

We see Scott in the same position as where we last left off.

Scott heard a noise outside before turning to look towards his bedroom door, deciding to investigate he throws on a hoodie and sweatpants before grabbing a bat that was in the corner of his room and leaving after he put on his shoes.

As Scott left his room he's surprised by the sight of his sister doing what appeared to be the same as him.

"I heard a noise" the 'twins' said before walking downstairs and outside together. Knowing that they're mom is working a late shift, they walked outside cautiously Incase of the potential danger ahead.

[On the porch)

They see the pair walk out of their home before looking around and stopping by the rail looking ahead of them.

All of a sudden half a body dropped down from the roof. The suddenly movement and presence of the new body made the 'twins' jump back yelling making the torso hanging from their roof scream as well.

Seeing the sudden movement even made everyone one in the theater watching jump

After everyone calmed down the twins realized that the torso was actually their best friend Stiles.

"Stiles! What the hell are you doing!" Scott yelled at their spastic friend lowering the baseball bat and sending an unbelievable look towards his sister who was trying- and failing- at hiding her laughter.

"What the hell is a stiles?" Lizzie asked with her usual amount of sarcastic sass

Hope being Hope, she just had to rebuttal.

"That Lizzie, is a Stiles" She said with just the same amount of sarcasm in her tone while pointing to the upside down teenage boy on the screen

This made their friends quietly laugh to themselves

While making the adults just look at the teenagers of the group in amusement

"You guys weren't answering your phones!" Stiles yelled back at his friends

"Why do you have a bat" he asked one of his best friends confused, still hanging upside down

"Maybe because a person just swung down from their roof!!" Jeremy said like it was the most obvious thing

"I thought you were a predator!" Scott said defensively

"I thought you were a robber" Y/n said with a shrug

"A pre- rob- ha look I know it's late but you guys gotta hear this, I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, dispatch called-they're bringing in every officer from the beacon department and even state police" Stiles said excitedly and a little out of breath

"I don't like the sound of this" Damon said watching the past version of his daughter

"For what?" Y/n asked confused but interested

"Two joggers found a body in the woods" stiles said moving to get down from his position on the roof

Stiles dropped down before scott asked
"A dead body?"

Y/n rolled her eyes at her brother
"No a body of water" she said sarcastically before stiles finished saying

"Yup that's damon's kid" Bonnie said jokingly towards her friends

"Well thanks bon-bon she learned from the best" Damon said with his signature smirk

"Yes dumbass a dead body" stiles said just as sarcastically

Stiles climbed over the proch rail to stand in front of his best friends

"You mean like murder?" Scott asked while y/n listened. For now

"No one knows yet, just that it was a girl probably in her mid 20's" stiles answered sounding kind of like his dad in that moment

"Hold on" Y/n said getting the boys attention

"If they found the body what are we looking for?" She asked

Stiles looked excited at the reminder

"That's the best part, they only found half!" He said bouncing on his feet in excitement

"Why is he so excited about that?"

"I don't know but it's amusing"

While the twins looks just about the same amount of grossed out and shocked

"We're going." Stiles said to the twins like it was inevitable

[End of memory]

"Well this can't end well" Hope said stating the obvious before trying to process what they all just saw

" Well let's move onto the next one shall we, it's just starting to get interesting" The Narrator said with a smirk growing in his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 174 7
"Foolish one Stop checkin' your mailbox for confessions of love That ain't never gonna come You will take the long way, you will take the long way do...
129K 6.4K 46
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
867K 30.8K 36
Highest rank - #4 in general fiction on 29/09/2016
621K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!